April 24, 2024, 12:47:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307237 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »

Does anyone have the link for IM prayer room- I was thinking alot about her and her daughter today..
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »

Does anyone have the link for IM prayer room- I was thinking alot about her and her daughter today..
I was just gonna ask if anyone heard anything new...Worried
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2009, 05:23:19 PM »

Just thinking out loud...

Everything  we have is leading back to the home enviroment...

We have a gun issue-fight-gun found in ditch- Ron says no

Mommy Dearest says cousin was over on NG- Ron says no

The bed & blanket sissue- Fibsty says - Were we all in the bed-then Just her an junior and Haleigh in the tot bed- then Jr watch dvd on couch and Haleigh in tot bed watch her dvd-then she and JR in bed she was tired and must of went to sleep-then she made the bed with JR in it? Who know where the children were sleeping.  Ron says on NG they were all in the bed. then blanket she was washing-first Haleigh's blanket because she peed- then took a blanket from the window- then there was a blanket in the van.. In one of the video, Fibsty says I went to wash my blanket and corrected herself with Haleigh's blanket..Again who knows what's going on with these blankets a detailed told with this blanket issue for some reason for their story..

Now Granny Stykes says she was there 7 maybe 8pm after nine interviews as I recall it Granny stepped forward with this info after their were rumors as she puts it Fibsty wasnt home.. Well for the record I am going with that is hearsay- I really dont know..

Mother Teresa on NG that Fibsty was a good mother to those children.
Fibsty stated the children loved her more than their mother.
Granny stating Fibsty was good to those kids..

Well all I gotta say a beautiful young child Haleigh is missing under her care and she can't even answer simple questions and Ron defending her 100%. Fibsty cant even recall what clothes Haleigh was wearing last..

Ron and Fibsty getting engaged and married within a week. Strange..Why? Dont they realize Haleigh is missing out there somewhere? Why was it so important for them to marry during a tragic time and what purpose did this serve them both..?

Now it would be too much to ask if the FBI on this case interview co-workers that worked with Ron @ PDM bridge. Also while there their to check and get answers if there are any drug dealing going on there..

Also I was wondering how Fibsty got to know this Greg character who happens to live 14 minutes from Ron's job..

God Bless Haleigh...

Good points, Jersey, IMO. 

Add to this that it wasn't until after the rumors circulating round wondering if Misty had even fed those kids that night, cuz she sure hadn't mentioned it, THEN Gma 'remembered' and said in an interview that she or GGma had stopped by with some clean clothes, and that the kids were eating dinner that Misty had made for them, put their plates down and ran to her. 

Sorry for that long run-on sentence. 

Interesting to me that it seems more than a couple of times the Gmas 'remembered' info in interviews, long after it seems it 'should have' been remembered, and in direct relation to what was being said on the net. 

Another reason why I'm looking hard at the Gmas too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »

Ever since the beginning of this case, I have not given much thought of Crystal, either for or against her.  I was more or less baseing my concentration on the two newlyweds.

I know there have been pros / cons posted about Crystal and WHY didn't she have the kids, etc....

The more I think about this, the more I do believe that Grama & Great Grama should both be muzzled. 

Think about this....Do you think that Crystal had one ounce of backing from either of those two gramas.  I hardly think so, as RON was their choice and nothing anyone could say would make a difference.

I can see Crystal fighting against a few BRICK WALLS when it came to her trying to get custody of her children.  I don't think no mattter how good of a mother she was that both of these muzzled people would have gone against her.

Whatever the reasons, she did not remain with Ron is one thing.   But for her not to be able to take her children is another.  If she was involved in any type of substance, bet your butt that the two muzzled hounds would have certainly brought that to the courts attention, and on the backside, painting the perfect picture of Ron.

She may have had very good intentions and may have been an excellent mother, we do not know, however, her attempt to gain custody was shot down....by guess who!!!!

I know there are young mother's that give their children away, as afraid to face raising a child, working, etc...so they take the easy way out.  But, I don't think that Crystal had any backing to actually help her gain the custody of those children.  She could not fight those two by herself, therefore, Ron took them and she got some visitation. 

Here we have Misty, with her most recent/past track record, and they do not bring any negative things against her, no matter what she does.

So, I am saying Crystal now has another child, maybe her choice for companionship was not the greatest, and maybe she is trying to shed this person.  But, she does now have some backing to try and help her.

We do not hear of Crystal out flouncing herself in public, seperating herself from the reason she is here...to find her daughter.  Not the likes of Ron and Misty.

Sure crap is gonna surface, but maybe Crystal needs to be given a chance to have a new beginning.  Considering the track record of the other two or Crystal, I am beginning to lean towards Crystal and hope that she succeeds in getting some custody or temporary custody of Ron Jr. until a complete INVESTIGATION IS DONE.  How much worse could it be ....he was with them before, and now his sister is gone. 

I know most feel that Ron Jr. should be given to someone that is not family, but now he is with GGrama...and lord knows what is being pumped into his head about mommy.

Grama? Good Post, IMO!!   

Hi Monkeys!!! 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

Just thinking out loud...

Everything  we have is leading back to the home enviroment...

We have a gun issue-fight-gun found in ditch- Ron says no

Mommy Dearest says cousin was over on NG- Ron says no

The bed & blanket sissue- Fibsty says - Were we all in the bed-then Just her an junior and Haleigh in the tot bed- then Jr watch dvd on couch and Haleigh in tot bed watch her dvd-then she and JR in bed she was tired and must of went to sleep-then she made the bed with JR in it? Who know where the children were sleeping.  Ron says on NG they were all in the bed. then blanket she was washing-first Haleigh's blanket because she peed- then took a blanket from the window- then there was a blanket in the van.. In one of the video, Fibsty says I went to wash my blanket and corrected herself with Haleigh's blanket..Again who knows what's going on with these blankets a detailed told with this blanket issue for some reason for their story..

Now Granny Stykes says she was there 7 maybe 8pm after nine interviews as I recall it Granny stepped forward with this info after their were rumors as she puts it Fibsty wasnt home.. Well for the record I am going with that is hearsay- I really dont know..

Mother Teresa on NG that Fibsty was a good mother to those children.
Fibsty stated the children loved her more than their mother.
Granny stating Fibsty was good to those kids..

Well all I gotta say a beautiful young child Haleigh is missing under her care and she can't even answer simple questions and Ron defending her 100%. Fibsty cant even recall what clothes Haleigh was wearing last..

Ron and Fibsty getting engaged and married within a week. Strange..Why? Dont they realize Haleigh is missing out there somewhere? Why was it so important for them to marry during a tragic time and what purpose did this serve them both..?

Now it would be too much to ask if the FBI on this case interview co-workers that worked with Ron @ PDM bridge. Also while there their to check and get answers if there are any drug dealing going on there..

Also I was wondering how Fibsty got to know this Greg character who happens to live 14 minutes from Ron's job..

God Bless Haleigh...

Good points, Jersey, IMO. 

Add to this that it wasn't until after the rumors circulating round wondering if Misty had even fed those kids that night, cuz she sure hadn't mentioned it, THEN Gma 'remembered' and said in an interview that she or GGma had stopped by with some clean clothes, and that the kids were eating dinner that Misty had made for them, put their plates down and ran to her. 

Sorry for that long run-on sentence. 

Interesting to me that it seems more than a couple of times the Gmas 'remembered' info in interviews, long after it seems it 'should have' been remembered, and in direct relation to what was being said on the net. 

Another reason why I'm looking hard at the Gmas too. 

Hate to say this...I might get ripped...Anyway Crystal is up against the whole family not just RC..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2009, 05:26:18 PM »

Jerseygirl the only thing I can figure with Ron's family is they hate Crystal more then they do Misty, so Misty has been turned into Mary Poppins so Ron looks like this devoted family man, who was always at work while Misty took care of the house and kids. 
Or...
Ron is up to something or into something and is in over his eyeballs so they need Misty on their/his side.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »

I do think Crystal is up against the whole darn family. 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »

Okay..Im not that familiar with Florida except to vacation there several times..But why cant they arrest her for lieing like they did Casey??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »

Jerseygirl the only thing I can figure with Ron's family is they hate Crystal more then they do Misty, so Misty has been turned into Mary Poppins so Ron looks like this devoted family man, who was always at work while Misty took care of the house and kids. 
Or...
Ron is up to something or into something and is in over his eyeballs so they need Misty on their/his side.
Sure could be, because I can't imagine his family having this public love affair with Misty.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

I think they probably got married thinking they wouldn't have to testify against each other (or whomever of the 2 needed protected by the marriage privilege would receive it).

Let's look at it that way and see what we can come up with.

Ron needs Misty's silence:

IF...

He hurt Haleigh in an accidental rage
He is doing something else illegal that will come to light and he's concerned (maybe drugs)
He knows who is responsible for Haleigh's demise and will take care of it in his own time
He is afraid of the person/persons who took/hurt/?  Haleigh (maybe they've even threatened to hurt Jr. too)
He has been warned by the abductor/guilty party that if he tells on them, they will turn him in for whatever they have on him

I was going to write down why Misty would need Ron's silence but then I thought "WHY would he go along with it, and why would his mom and grandmother?"

For some reason, that makes it seem to me that maybe it is Ron we should be looking at after all?

Do you think he would cover for Misty?  I don't think so unless she had something HUGE on him.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »

Or...
Sure could be, because I can't imagine his family having this public love affair with Misty.

JMO- I blame both Ron and Fibsty for the disappearance of Haleigh..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »

I think they probably got married thinking they wouldn't have to testify against each other (or whomever of the 2 needed protected by the marriage privilege would receive it).

Let's look at it that way and see what we can come up with.

Ron needs Misty's silence:

IF...

He hurt Haleigh in an accidental rage
He is doing something else illegal that will come to light and he's concerned (maybe drugs)He knows who is responsible for Haleigh's demise and will take care of it in his own time
He is afraid of the person/persons who took/hurt/?  Haleigh (maybe they've even threatened to hurt Jr. too)
He has been warned by the abductor/guilty party that if he tells on them, they will turn him in for whatever they have on him

I was going to write down why Misty would need Ron's silence but then I thought "WHY would he go along with it, and why would his mom and grandmother?"

For some reason, that makes it seem to me that maybe it is Ron we should be looking at after all?

Do you think he would cover for Misty?  I don't think so unless she had something HUGE on him.

JMO...In bold...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!!!

IMO Misty has some really deep chit on Ron. I do not see Ron covering for Misty.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »

Misssherriff

Saint Augustine, FL  wrote: 

Good afternoon all...

Really good observations from everyone.

Can I clear something up about Picazio and Cobra and not bust anyone's bubble here?

Kim Picazio has made it very clear what her intentions Were and Are when she entered into this situation, her focus > Find Caylee, help Crystal concerning Jr's welfare.
When she arrived and learned of the events surrounding the disappearance decided a PI was clearly needed, and the right one that could get more information than LE can, given the drugs, sex and rock n ron's in this area.

Enter Cobra...he is a One Man show (No one rides with him unless He chooses) and chooses his Own cases and whom he wants to work with.
Picazio has hired Cobra in the past and/or has done work for him as they both are from the Miami area. Cobra obliged and had backing from another source, this is common when families do not have enough money when an investigation is at a stand still > (Smokey's inconsistencies)

Picazio and Cobra had and have No contract together for this case except the 'desire to find Haleigh and what happened to her'.

Picazio will and does receive all information gathered from whomever source she can, including Cobra's findings; Picazio will use what she needs to help Crystal and Jr. and Cobra's focus is to interview Everyone involved and follow leads from those interviews.

FYI: Most PI's generally use a 10 day window to gather as much info as they can and turn over what becomes promising to LE. PI's are licensed to be unbiased, they choose only one side, the Truth.

With that said, let me ask ya'll this...

What is the problem with these two in this case that makes ya'll think they are Just in this for media purposes?

Then ask yourselves...
What are Ron's motives for saying Yes to TWO civil case attorney's who offered pro bono for him like Picazio did for Crystal?

And...have we heard One Peep from the mouth's of these TWO attorney's about How They intend to help find Haleigh and what happened to her?

Believe it is clear who cares and wants Haleigh found, no?
JMO.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p882

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2009, 06:07:06 PM »

BrendaLee

Jacksonville, FL wrote:

Just heard on the local CBS news that new searches are being slated for this weekend. They also said that if people want to help in the searches they could go by the HaleighBug Foundation on US 17. They are going to expand on the story in the 6 o'clock airing.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p882

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2009, 06:10:26 PM »

Ever since the beginning of this case, I have not given much thought of Crystal, either for or against her.  I was more or less baseing my concentration on the two newlyweds.

I know there have been pros / cons posted about Crystal and WHY didn't she have the kids, etc....

The more I think about this, the more I do believe that Grama & Great Grama should both be muzzled. 

Think about this....Do you think that Crystal had one ounce of backing from either of those two gramas.  I hardly think so, as RON was their choice and nothing anyone could say would make a difference.

I can see Crystal fighting against a few BRICK WALLS when it came to her trying to get custody of her children.  I don't think no mattter how good of a mother she was that both of these muzzled people would have gone against her.

Whatever the reasons, she did not remain with Ron is one thing.   But for her not to be able to take her children is another.  If she was involved in any type of substance, bet your butt that the two muzzled hounds would have certainly brought that to the courts attention, and on the backside, painting the perfect picture of Ron.

She may have had very good intentions and may have been an excellent mother, we do not know, however, her attempt to gain custody was shot down....by guess who!!!!

I know there are young mother's that give their children away, as afraid to face raising a child, working, etc...so they take the easy way out.  But, I don't think that Crystal had any backing to actually help her gain the custody of those children.  She could not fight those two by herself, therefore, Ron took them and she got some visitation. 

Here we have Misty, with her most recent/past track record, and they do not bring any negative things against her, no matter what she does.

So, I am saying Crystal now has another child, maybe her choice for companionship was not the greatest, and maybe she is trying to shed this person.  But, she does now have some backing to try and help her.

We do not hear of Crystal out flouncing herself in public, seperating herself from the reason she is here...to find her daughter.  Not the likes of Ron and Misty.

Sure crap is gonna surface, but maybe Crystal needs to be given a chance to have a new beginning.  Considering the track record of the other two or Crystal, I am beginning to lean towards Crystal and hope that she succeeds in getting some custody or temporary custody of Ron Jr. until a complete INVESTIGATION IS DONE.  How much worse could it be ....he was with them before, and now his sister is gone. 

I know most feel that Ron Jr. should be given to someone that is not family, but now he is with GGrama...and lord knows what is being pumped into his head about mommy.

VOICE OF REASON.  You have made a powerful statement here.  I agree with you on this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: March 24, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Buzz Around Haleigh’s Neighborhood Lessens

Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 5:42 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The community off Buffalo Bluff Road in Satsuma used to be filled with slow moving cars, people mowing their lawn or children playing. In the weeks following Haleigh Cummings disappearance, the streets were cluttered with investigators, media, onlookers and well wishers. Today, the streets are calm again and you’d barely notice anything happened. Neighbors living here say even though the spotlight is off their community, Haleigh is still on their minds.

“It’s like a big fire, then all of the sudden the fire dies down to nothing,” said Jeannie Glover. She lives in the home where Haleigh Cummings used to live before moving to the home she was taken from.

“The people still talk about it…they’re not giving up. She’s going to come home,” said Glover.

Many of the neighbors we spoke with said they talk to each other daily about Haleigh’s disappearance. They said they talk about helping, putting out signs or just being there to answer questions from police.

Many of the neighbors said Haleigh’s disappearance has forced them to look into their own personal lives.

“I think they have become a lot closer with their kids because of the situation. I think a lot of people have learned to stop, think, learn and listen. I’ve learned to help a lot…I’ve learned to call my kids everyday…and tell them I love them…hang on to what you’ve got,” said Glover.

As neighbors worked to get their lives back together, the foundation started to help bring Haleigh back home is asking for your help. The Haleigh Bug Foundation set up by Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, is asking for volunteers to come and search areas police have not looked.

Officers scoured a five square mile area around Haleigh’s home with dogs and special equipment in the days and weeks following her disappearance. The Haleigh Bug Foundation said its received tips from people outside that original search area.

Volunteers are now needed to go and search woods and areas outside the original search region. The organization is looking to put groups of 10 people at a time into areas and search in a grid-like pattern.

If you’d like to volunteer, the organization would like you to sign up in person. The group’s headquarters is located at 1185 US-17 in Satsuma. It’s nearly at the intersection of US-17 and County Road 309.

A new phone line has also been set up to call in donations or tips. That number is 954-533-6514.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Buzz-Around-Haleigh-s-Neighborhood-Lessens/pEK6xbx5KUGjXBlZJrG2Eg.cspx

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: March 24, 2009, 06:34:29 PM »

Thanks Heart for those links, very interesting 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: March 24, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

Jersey, are you a JG Blink would know?

Just checking if we know one another
B
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: March 24, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

I continue to have the feeling that LE is no longer moving with any sense of urgency in this case.  I wonder if they already have a good idea what happened to Haleigh, and are just waiting for forensics, or the right time, or self-incriminating statements, to make an arrest.  Building a tight case, in other worlds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.