March 28, 2024, 11:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305807 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: March 29, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »

The monkeys might disagree on Ron / Crystal ( I have done a reversal on her since the beginning ) .
But we all love kids and do not like people who harm them.
I want Haleigh found also, but as time goes on the chances of that are slim.
IF Misty was involved with a drug seller, why would a drug seller take a kid ? They want money and drugs or both.  Same for Ron and his associations with drug culture persons.
Satuma isn't Columbia and he isn't the resident drug lord. 

Agreed, I don't see a drug dealer taking Haleigh, imo.

To my vast vault of knowledge, which might well be 1 inch deep if that, I have only heard of one case here in the US, of that occurring.  And they released the little boy the same day.. Left him walking down the street alone. Of course he was either 7 or 9, I don't remember. But, it did occur this past year,  I believe in California.  And Daddy was setting in a jail cell quite soon after. It seems, they didn't sneak in the house during the night, they crashed in the house, tied up the mom and others in the house, and took the boy.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1801 on: March 29, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

The monkeys might disagree on Ron / Crystal ( I have done a reversal on her since the beginning ) .
IF Misty was involved with a drug seller, why would a drug seller take a kid ? They want money and drugs or both.  Same for Ron and his associations with drug culture persons.

To my vast vault of knowledge, which might well be 1 inch deep if that, I have only heard of one case here in the US, of that occurring.  And they released the little boy the same day.. Left him walking down the street alone. Of course he was either 7 or 9, I don't remember. But, it did occur this past year,  I believe in California.  And Daddy was setting in a jail cell quite soon after. It seems, they didn't sneak in the house during the night, they crashed in the house, tied up the mom and others in the house, and took the boy.
Cole Puffington, not California, but I can't remember, Utah or Nevada. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: March 29, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

Good Morning, I never thought about someone going through a window, and I'm sure LE checked all the windows, they had the trailer as a crime scene for so long. I'm not sure what to think about Jr's statements, maybe some of the things he has said, if he really has said those things, he could have been half asleep, and sometimes when that happens, you get mixed up about what really happened and a dream, or at least that has happened to me. I hope people aren't putting words into his mouth.

So do I no rose,so do I... I feel if they are putting those words in his mouth,they are putting thoughts in his head and it could do more harm then good. I am one that feels he should be put somewhere safe with neither parent until this is sorted out so that *if* they are coaching him, putting the thoughts/words there,it will stop and he can have some therapy and not be in fear like he seems to be... If he has said those things. Also, if those really are NOT his memories but bio moms  story/words,it is mucking the waters and making it harder to get to the truth..
I agree he should be put somewhere safe, I also think he overhears people talking and perhaps what he is hearing he takes as things he saw or heard.

That too is very very possible, adults talking in front of him. But, that like telling him indirectly, you need to be afraid too. they may come get You..  Can you imagine how he feels inside.. Poor little guy.  Like he is in the middle of a whirlwind and can't get out.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: March 29, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

Hello monkeys!

It's about Haleigh

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: March 29, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

OT somewhat

Florida Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl
The Associated Press

Posted on Sunday, 03.29.09

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/973601.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 29, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

And the 8 year old girl from Tracy, Ca has been missing since Friday.  Beautiful picture of Haleigh, Brandi 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: March 29, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

And the 8 year old girl from Tracy, Ca has been missing since Friday.  Beautiful picture of Haleigh, Brandi 

Apparently, a very secured mobile home park, the mother had a security camera out front, shows the little one running down the pathway to go play,  does not appear back on that camera.  The entry and exit into the park is covered by security camera and she is not seen on that camera leaving the park.  They are searching everything.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: March 29, 2009, 01:36:45 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

O/T

Florida Amber Alert:

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2009/03/amber-alert-issued-for-florida-child.html

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Amber Alert Issued for Florida Child SARAH NORTON

AMBER ALERT   ENDANGERED CHILD

Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has issued an Amber Alert for a 12 year old Florida child Sarah Norton (Pictured above). Please keep your eyes open for this child who may be in the company of an older man, see details below.

SARAH NORTON
Date Missing:    3/28/2009
Missing From:   Bradenton,FL     
County:   MANATEE
Birth Date:    11/30/1996     
Age Disappeared:    12 yrs 3 months
Race:    White
Sex:   Female
Height:     5' 03"
Weight:   093
Hair:   Brown
Eyes:   Brown

Narrative: Sarah Norton was last seen at approximately 10am yesterday in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra, jeans, no shoes and wears glasses. She may be in the company of an unknown white male, 45-50 years old and wears glasses. They may be traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of this child, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff at 941-747-3011 or 911. 
FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse
1-888-FL MISSING
Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: March 29, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

your correct mlee, and I do believe the jury is out yet on whether it was actually facilitated by members of his own family, so even then it would not apply. Historically, the follow a strict protocal- dont deficate where you sleep.

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: March 29, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

This is in my area and is all over the news today, but I didn't hear a word about it yeserday. Took them long enough to get the info and amber alert out. I hope they find her soon.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1810 on: March 29, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »

my son girl live in that area to just asked her what is going on in florida
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: March 29, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »

your correct mlee, and I do believe the jury is out yet on whether it was actually facilitated by members of his own family, so even then it would not apply. Historically, the follow a strict protocal- dont deficate where you sleep.

Wasn't the dad arrested on drug charges ?.. not kidnapping or having any part of the kidnapping.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: March 29, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

Wasn't the dad arrested on drug charges ?.. not kidnapping or having any part of the kidnapping.

it was the grand father who was involved in the drugs....The bio father now has custody of the boy...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: March 29, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

it was the grand father who was involved in the drugs....The bio father now has custody of the boy...

I stand corrected.. thats the opposite of apples and trees..

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1814 on: March 29, 2009, 02:17:15 PM »

Hello monkeys!

It's about Haleigh

Great work as usual Brandi. What a beautiful little girl.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: March 29, 2009, 02:56:46 PM »

Link for Cole Puffinburger Case Scared Monkeys Missing Found Safe Files:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3723.0

You can read  and follow the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: March 29, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: “The Black Man”

http://www.bloggernews.net/120268

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: March 29, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »

Hello monkeys!

Hello Brandi!

Lovely pic of Haleigh!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: March 29, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: “The Black Man”

http://www.bloggernews.net/120268
Thanks Heart 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: March 29, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »

Yes, I remember that. Wasn't the Grandfather the main man/drug dealer & they were after him?

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.