April 24, 2024, 10:21:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307230 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: March 29, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »

OT somewhat

Florida Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl
The Associated Press

Posted on Sunday, 03.29.09

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/973601.html

Oh, no. I can't believe this. I didn't even look at the state, I knew it would be FL. Whats going on there?

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: March 29, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: “The Black Man”

http://www.bloggernews.net/120268

TY Heart, very interesting, back to catching up.

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: March 29, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

Oh, no. I can't believe this. I didn't even look at the state, I knew it would be FL. Whats going on there?

One does have to wonder about Florida and all these abductions/missing/murdered kids.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: March 29, 2009, 03:44:53 PM »

The monkeys might disagree on Ron / Crystal ( I have done a reversal on her since the beginning ) .
But we all love kids and do not like people who harm them.
I want Haleigh found also, but as time goes on the chances of that are slim.
IF Misty was involved with a drug seller, why would a drug seller take a kid ? They want money and drugs or both.  Same for Ron and his associations with drug culture persons.
Satuma isn't Columbia and he isn't the resident drug lord. 

Agreed, I don't see a drug dealer taking Haleigh, imo.

To my vast vault of knowledge, which might well be 1 inch deep if that, I have only heard of one case here in the US, of that occurring.  And they released the little boy the same day.. Left him walking down the street alone. Of course he was either 7 or 9, I don't remember. But, it did occur this past year,  I believe in California.  And Daddy was setting in a jail cell quite soon after. It seems, they didn't sneak in the house during the night, they crashed in the house, tied up the mom and others in the house, and took the boy.

Yes, I remember that. Wasn't the Grandfather the main man/drug dealer & they were after him?

When there are children in the home, they always get caught in the middle of the muck..  I don't think Haleigh was taken by any drug dealers, and I don't think a child preditor broke into the house and took her.. My opinion, worth about 50 cents on a cup of coffee.  I do believe the reason for her absence from her home is going to be found closer to home. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:47 PM »

47 days and counting.

This case seems to be going nowhere. 

Poor Haleigh...i pray she is alive somewhere, but it doesn't look good.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: March 29, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I see there is no new news, everyday I come on here hoping that they have found little Haleigh. All of these cases with missing kids in Florida does make you wonder what is going on there.

About the drug dealer thing I really don't think that this is drug related, I could be very wrong about that. If a dealer had an issue with Ron he woulda settled it with Ron. If he owed money/drugs to someone I think the house would have been torn apart by them looking for drugs/money, taking a child does not get them either, and with all of the attention this case is getting it would be very risky for a dealer to have Haleigh.  I just don't see Ron as a big time drug dealer, maybe he's sold or bought on a smaller scale, but abducting a child would be something a big time dealer would do, and their message to Ron would have been very clear. Like I said I could be wrong.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: March 29, 2009, 04:06:09 PM »

I am praying for her too Dana...

with Caylee, I felt that she was no longer with us from the get go....not so with Haleigh...I think that she is alive...really hope that I am right....

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: March 29, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »

OT somewhat

The Associated Press

One does have to wonder about Florida and all these abductions/missing/murdered kids.

ITA I think it may stem from the fact that there is such a mix of different people there that a lot of 'not so savory' people think they will blend in. It is harder for LE to keep up with tourists and visitors, and isn't most of FL a tourists heaven? idk, just what I am thinking.

NCSunny

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: March 29, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »

with Caylee, I felt that she was no longer with us from the get go....not so with Haleigh...I think that she is alive...really hope that I am right....

I hope she is alive and  well also. Last night I had a dream that Haleigh was found, and that she was alive and this was all just a scheme to get money. I hope that dream does come true, and that everyone involved goes to jail.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: March 29, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

I am with you, Cookie. Not sure why, but I just think she is. I know the odds do not support this opinion, but I just cannot see any evidence yet of her being dead. And I don't want to, either.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: March 29, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

i wonder if their is any relationship here:

Christy Sheffield Sanford

She lives three blocks from the St. Johns River in Palatka, Florida – home of the Blue Crab Festival.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:T971fkHSmWwJ:www.framejournal.net/interview/7/christy-sheffield-sanford+fells+palatka+florida&cd=106&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: March 29, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

Cookie, i do hope that you are right about Haleigh.

Until proven wrong, I will always believe someone in this family knows something.

Comparing this family to the A's...one seems to be drug infested and the other seems to be "lie, lie, lie" infested.  It just boggles my mind to think that families act like this....especially when a precious child is involved.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: March 29, 2009, 04:16:04 PM »

Cookie, i do hope that you are right about Haleigh.

Until proven wrong, I will always believe someone in this family knows something.

Comparing this family to the A's...one seems to be drug infested and the other seems to be "lie, lie, lie" infested.  It just boggles my mind to think that families act like this....especially when a precious child is involved.

ain't it the truth???? it beggars belief doesn't it?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: March 29, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »

She lives three blocks from the St. Johns River in Palatka, Florida

At least she did at the time of the article date on the net.

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: March 29, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »

The monkeys might disagree on Ron / Crystal ( I have done a reversal on her since the beginning ) .
IF Misty was involved with a drug seller, why would a drug seller take a kid ? They want money and drugs or both.  Same for Ron and his associations with drug culture persons.

To my vast vault of knowledge, which might well be 1 inch deep if that, I have only heard of one case here in the US, of that occurring.  And they released the little boy the same day.. Left him walking down the street alone. Of course he was either 7 or 9, I don't remember. But, it did occur this past year,  I believe in California.  And Daddy was setting in a jail cell quite soon after. It seems, they didn't sneak in the house during the night, they crashed in the house, tied up the mom and others in the house, and took the boy.

Yes, I remember that. Wasn't the Grandfather the main man/drug dealer & they were after him?

When there are children in the home, they always get caught in the middle of the muck..  I don't think Haleigh was taken by any drug dealers, and I don't think a child preditor broke into the house and took her.. My opinion, worth about 50 cents on a cup of coffee.  I do believe the reason for her absence from her home is going to be found closer to home. 

I don't think she was taken by drug dealers either, now considering all the SO in her area, I think that could be a possiblility (I doubt it though) & totally agree with you. I enjoy reading your posts, and your opinions are valuable, as are all Monkeys.

NCSunny

krimekat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: March 29, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

blink . . . it is me (hammertime) -- got VERY disturbed with all the drama in the other place. Have been checking out your blinkoncrime, too. Thanks 1,000,000!

Love those monkeys - 

Loving life . . .
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1836 on: March 29, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »

I am with you, Cookie. Not sure why, but I just think she is. I know the odds do not support this opinion, but I just cannot see any evidence yet of her being dead. And I don't want to, either.

I feel she is too... I felt Caylee was gone from the start of that case as well. I have not yet felt Haleigh is, that is why I have a difficult time with this case. I know RC and Misty look really bad right now and that would lead as down the road of Haleigh no longer being alive,but I feel she is alive and that is where I am torn.... Maybe it is a scheme for money and that is why the story keeps changing and all...praying she is found soon.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: March 29, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

i wonder if their is any relationship here:

Christy Sheffield Sanford

She lives three blocks from the St. Johns River in Palatka, Florida – home of the Blue Crab Festival.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:T971fkHSmWwJ:www.framejournal.net/interview/7/christy-sheffield-sanford+fells+palatka+florida&cd=106&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Interesting. She gets lots of hits on google.

Christy Sheffield Sanford has published seven books and received eight grants, including two from the National Endowment for the Arts.

My guess is not related. But, I could be wrong.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: March 29, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

I don't think she was taken by drug dealers either, now considering all the SO in her area, I think that could be a possiblility (I doubt it though) & totally agree with you. I enjoy reading your posts, and your opinions are valuable, as are all Monkeys.

Thank you, very kind.  I just feel like this is going to come to a very bad end, and it hurts my heart, now two more are gone,  there is not rhyme or reason for this.  These children should be home, safe with loving families, getting ready to set for dinner and laugh together.  That's what it should be..  And to safely go to sleep tonight without fear.  My biggest fear has always been that children are not safe in their home, or in front of their home.  I looked at the mobile home park that the latest little girl was taken from.  How could someone not see something, these homes are so tightly parked together.  I hope they are going through every one of the homes, checking cabinets, closets.. every thing.   Apparently, they were aware of the camera's and avoided them.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: March 29, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

I feel she is too... I felt Caylee was gone from the start of that case as well. I have not yet felt Haleigh is, that is why I have a difficult time with this case. I know RC and Misty look really bad right now and that would lead as down the road of Haleigh no longer being alive,but I feel she is alive and that is where I am torn.... Maybe it is a scheme for money and that is why the story keeps changing and all...praying she is found soon.

I agree. I would love to feel that she is alive and well and can be returned home. But, it seems nothing leads in that direction.  The longer she's gone, the longer the silence continues from LE,  the longer the family fails to give straight answers.  does not look good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.