April 19, 2024, 01:04:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306942 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: March 29, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »

blink . . . it is me (hammertime) -- got VERY disturbed with all the drama in the other place. Have been checking out your blinkoncrime, too. Thanks 1,000,000!

Love those monkeys - 
KK, my dear pal, welcome and glad to have you. I know, sad, I hope people that can contribute do not discouraged and just find the right outlet.

Love the Monkeys too. The brains and compassion here will humble you, as they have me.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: March 29, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

I am praying for her too Dana...

with Caylee, I felt that she was no longer with us from the get go....not so with Haleigh...I think that she is alive...really hope that I am right....

I am with you, Cookie. Not sure why, but I just think she is. I know the odds do not support this opinion, but I just cannot see any evidence yet of her being dead. And I don't want to, either.

I feel she is too... I felt Caylee was gone from the start of that case as well. I have not yet felt Haleigh is, that is why I have a difficult time with this case. I know RC and Misty look really bad right now and that would lead as down the road of Haleigh no longer being alive,but I feel she is alive and that is where I am torn.... Maybe it is a scheme for money and that is why the story keeps changing and all...praying she is found soon.

I agree. I would love to feel that she is alive and well and can be returned home. But, it seems nothing leads in that direction.  The longer she's gone, the longer the silence continues from LE,  the longer the family fails to give straight answers.  does not look good.

I respect anyone's right to hold out hope, frankly, I wish I was more like you. I do not believe this sweet baby of God is alive, and I think this has become strictly a case building scenario until she is found, or one of these people implodes. I do not say that with anything other than the heaviest of hearts. My experience does not allow me to draw any other conclusion.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: March 29, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

with Caylee, I felt that she was no longer with us from the get go....not so with Haleigh...I think that she is alive...really hope that I am right....

I am with you, Cookie. Not sure why, but I just think she is. I know the odds do not support this opinion, but I just cannot see any evidence yet of her being dead. And I don't want to, either.

I feel she is too... I felt Caylee was gone from the start of that case as well. I have not yet felt Haleigh is, that is why I have a difficult time with this case. I know RC and Misty look really bad right now and that would lead as down the road of Haleigh no longer being alive,but I feel she is alive and that is where I am torn.... Maybe it is a scheme for money and that is why the story keeps changing and all...praying she is found soon.

I agree. I would love to feel that she is alive and well and can be returned home. But, it seems nothing leads in that direction.  The longer she's gone, the longer the silence continues from LE,  the longer the family fails to give straight answers.  does not look good.

I respect anyone's right to hold out hope, frankly, I wish I was more like you. I do not believe this sweet baby of God is alive, and I think this has become strictly a case building scenario until she is found, or one of these people implodes. I do not say that with anything other than the heaviest of hearts. My experience does not allow me to draw any other conclusion.
I to felt Caylee was gone from the start but with Haleigh I dont feel she is gone..Something tells me shes still alive waiting to be found
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

nor mine..  And I do believe that LE has more than we can even begin to imagine.  The only way I could get past the heavy in my heart was to go out and dig up bushes and replant them, I made it through 4 before it whipped me.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »

Hello Searching ~ 

We have touched base on many reasons and theories for missing Haleigh.

Many have ruled out the drug for monies connection.   Many have ruled out an abduction by an individual other than family.   Many have felt that the stories or re-enactment of that night to be a bit fabricated or lies as well.

Goodness, if your comment in red above is the reason...I am also leaning towards that.  Can this be a run off from the Anthony case, as seeing the amount of monies her case generated?

Did Ron and Misty and the other Cummings stage this abduction??  Do they really know where Haleigh IS??  When you think about it, no one HAS COME FORWARD AND ASKED FOR ANY RANSOM!!!!

If this turns out to be this, I do hope that the Cummings families never see the likes of Haleigh or Ron Jr. ever again in their life.

Too many lies, too many stories that do not jive.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:55 PM »

I have a question Monkeys

OK yesterday I was reading about the whole KP,AnnFl,WS stuff am still a bit confused  but nuff about all that.

anyway the question is about the sheet that was reportedly found:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4091345.php

So was there a sheet found? Is this just a rumor that started on the internet and a reporter ran off with? Did KP give this guy false info too?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: March 29, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »

Blink -- you said your experience leads you to believe Haleigh is not alive.  Out of all the possibilities of what might have happened to her, what do you think is the most likely?   

If you've already stated in past posts & I've forgotten, please forgive  .... I read a lot in here but don't post a lot, and .... I've slept since yesterday.   

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: March 29, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »

Cookie!  Hey woman long time no see!  Glad you decided to come back and join us again! I saw you on last nite and had to say glad your back.

I have 75 degrees today and the yard has been calling me since Feb.  So I'm out plotting and planning the beds and cleaning up.  Keep the faith Monkeys!!

I've been reading on my BlackBerry if only I could post on here from it but than I'd never leave this place or the web.  Anybody see Walle?  That's my dream but more jetson style.  Keep the faith and Keep up the good work monkeys.  You are the best!  I've been peeking over yonder and wow they are trying to pick up the pieces and good for them.  Peace out all and let's bring Haleigh home!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: March 29, 2009, 05:27:07 PM »

I agree w/Blink here I hate to say it, but regardless of Haleigh's current condition she needs to be found and brought home.  Now I'm out of here, bbl monkeys.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: March 29, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »

Cookie!  Hey woman long time no see!  Glad you decided to come back and join us again! I saw you on last nite and had to say glad your back.

I have 75 degrees today and the yard has been calling me since Feb.  So I'm out plotting and planning the beds and cleaning up.  Keep the faith Monkeys!!

I've been reading on my BlackBerry if only I could post on here from it but than I'd never leave this place or the web.  Anybody see Walle?  That's my dream but more jetson style.  Keep the faith and Keep up the good work monkeys.  You are the best!  I've been peeking over yonder and wow they are trying to pick up the pieces and good for them.  Peace out all and let's bring Haleigh home!

Hey FatCat...thank you very much!....
You are lucky that you have such nice weather...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1850 on: March 29, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

Hello Searching ~ 

Many have ruled out the drug for monies connection.   Many have ruled out an abduction by an individual other than family.   Many have felt that the stories or re-enactment of that night to be a bit fabricated or lies as well.

Goodness, if your comment in red above is the reason...I am also leaning towards that.  Can this be a run off from the Anthony case, as seeing the amount of monies her case generated?

Did Ron and Misty and the other Cummings stage this abduction??  Do they really know where Haleigh IS??  When you think about it, no one HAS COME FORWARD AND ASKED FOR ANY RANSOM!!!!

If this turns out to be this, I do hope that the Cummings families never see the likes of Haleigh or Ron Jr. ever again in their life.

That is what I am leaning to. The arrogance,the bragging about the money,the support of Misty...It makes sense to me if I look at it as a scheme... I just do NOT feel she has been killed. I feel she is alive and that makes it so hard to try to figure out a motive for the abduction other then a scheme by family since there has been no ransom asked for, not to mention,if it was an abduction for ransom,I don't think they chose the right family..not to be mean,just honest.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1851 on: March 29, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

I agree w/Blink here I hate to say it, but regardless of Haleigh's current condition she needs to be found and brought home.  Now I'm out of here, bbl monkeys.

Take care FC. nice to see ya.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: March 29, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »

Hello Searching ~ 

Grama, although the drug issue is a big one in that house..  No, she wasn't taken because of it.  Nor was there a preditor involved.

What ever happened to little Haleigh, I don't believe there was intent in harming her. I believe the intent is to cover the entire incidence. This is where I go back to the that word, that has caused the coverup. "Prison".  That's the entire families motive, to prevent someone close from going to "Prison".  You know people who have an anger management problem,  are emotionally children.  Children who do not accept responsibility for any of their actions. Someone elses fault.  They started with one story, made up really fast.  But, ron's was easier for him to keep track of, " I Was at Work", Misty on the other hand, became an actress who could not keep her lines straight, and since the elevator reaches her arm pits, she forgets what she said before, and has to cover it with another.   So, there is 1 truth out there and 99 fabrications, and only the one has been told.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: March 29, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

OK yesterday I was reading about the whole KP,AnnFl,WS stuff am still a bit confused  but nuff about all that.

So was there a sheet found? Is this just a rumor that started on the internet and a reporter ran off with? Did KP give this guy false info too?

Only those directly involved know whether this incident was true or false.

In the beginning, it appeared that it was a 'decoy' to see if someone would put the info out to the pubic.  Which happened!!!

Or...did they actually find some of the mentioned items, and in order to cover for this 'info release'...did the reverse and made it look like a 'leak' or 'bait'.

So time will tell, if anything was found, I am sure it will be investigated fully by the LE / FBI.

Too much time is passing, too little info is given for LE / FBI to continue on 'leads'.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: March 29, 2009, 05:39:35 PM »

Hello Searching ~ 

Grama, although the drug issue is a big one in that house..  No, she wasn't taken because of it.  Nor was there a preditor involved.

What ever happened to little Haleigh, I don't believe there was intent in harming her. I believe the intent is to cover the entire incidence. This is where I go back to the that word, that has caused the coverup. "Prison".  That's the entire families motive, to prevent someone close from going to "Prison".  You know people who have an anger management problem,  are emotionally children.  Children who do not accept responsibility for any of their actions. Someone elses fault.  They started with one story, made up really fast.  But, ron's was easier for him to keep track of, " I Was at Work", Misty on the other hand, became an actress who could not keep her lines straight, and since the elevator reaches her arm pits, she forgets what she said before, and has to cover it with another.   So, there is 1 truth out there and 99 fabrications, and only the one has "Not"  been told.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: March 29, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Blink -- you said your experience leads you to believe Haleigh is not alive.  Out of all the possibilities of what might have happened to her, what do you think is the most likely?   

If you've already stated in past posts & I've forgotten, please forgive  .... I read a lot in here but don't post a lot, and .... I've slept since yesterday.   

BG

Well I blinked and she was gone !   

AprilShowers -- I left a post for you in Musings.

BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: March 29, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »

snipped from mlee comment

....and since the elevator reaches her arm pits,

Thanks, mlee ~  You gave me the today chuckle.  Loved it!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: March 29, 2009, 05:48:48 PM »

Hello Searching ~ 

That is what I am leaning to. The arrogance,the bragging about the money,the support of Misty...It makes sense to me if I look at it as a scheme... I just do NOT feel she has been killed. I feel she is alive and that makes it so hard to try to figure out a motive for the abduction other then a scheme by family since there has been no ransom asked for, not to mention,if it was an abduction for ransom,I don't think they chose the right family..not to be mean,just honest.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: March 29, 2009, 05:50:33 PM »

All excellent questions.

I have no confirmation on the sheet story other than the one you site.
And I am not sure I believe it.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: March 29, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »

Only those directly involved know whether this incident was true or false.

In the beginning, it appeared that it was a 'decoy' to see if someone would put the info out to the pubic.  Which happened!!!

Or...did they actually find some of the mentioned items, and in order to cover for this 'info release'...did the reverse and made it look like a 'leak' or 'bait'.

So time will tell, if anything was found, I am sure it will be investigated fully by the LE / FBI.

Too much time is passing, too little info is given for LE / FBI to continue on 'leads'.

Thanks for the reply!

Good point I hadn't even thought of that, it's all just so strange, and I agree about time passing and the "leads". It seems the more that is reported about this case the LESS we actually know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.