April 25, 2024, 10:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307408 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: March 29, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

snipped from mlee comment

....and since the elevator reaches her arm pits,

Thanks, mlee ~  You gave me the today chuckle.  Loved it!!!!

I have to ride this one too. Never heard that expression before, it's great!

And appropriate in this case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: March 29, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »

Blink -- you said your experience leads you to believe Haleigh is not alive.  Out of all the possibilities of what might have happened to her, what do you think is the most likely?   

If you've already stated in past posts & I've forgotten, please forgive  .... I read a lot in here but don't post a lot, and .... I've slept since yesterday.   

BG

Well I blinked and she was gone !   

AprilShowers -- I left a post for you in Musings.

BG

She chose a perfect screen name, I see.

I bet she has been taking lessons from Klaas too.

LOL

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: March 29, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »

I have a question Monkeys

OK yesterday I was reading about the whole KP,AnnFl,WS stuff am still a bit confused  but nuff about all that.

anyway the question is about the sheet that was reportedly found:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4091345.php

So was there a sheet found? Is this just a rumor that started on the internet and a reporter ran off with? Did KP give this guy false info too?

All excellent questions.

I have no confirmation on the sheet story other than the one you site.
And I am not sure I believe it.

I don't know..  I do know they found somthing in mid Feb..  What, has not been disclosed.  The other information,  maybe it was from the Feb fine, I don't know.. What ever they have it is under lock and key.
Running DNA could take up to a month remember.  Grama, if it were an abduction with a demand for money, Hon the FBI would be all over this. Not, that I am saying they are not a vital part of it now..  And, that van..  we do not know what they found in that van.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: March 29, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »

OK yesterday I was reading about the whole KP,AnnFl,WS stuff am still a bit confused  but nuff about all that.

So was there a sheet found? Is this just a rumor that started on the internet and a reporter ran off with? Did KP give this guy false info too?

All excellent questions.

I don't know..  I do know they found somthing in mid Feb..  What, has not been disclosed.  The other information,  maybe it was from the Feb fine, I don't know.. What ever they have it is under lock and key.
Running DNA could take up to a month remember.  Grama, if it were an abduction with a demand for money, Hon the FBI would be all over this. Not, that I am saying they are not a vital part of it now..  And, that van..  we do not know what they found in that van.

...and the door that they took (so late in the game) ...I assume they still have it.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: March 29, 2009, 06:04:37 PM »

Quote from MLee - 'Thank you, very kind.  I just feel like this is going to come to a very bad end, and it hurts my heart, now two more are gone,  there is not rhyme or reason for this.  These children should be home, safe with loving families, getting ready to set for dinner and laugh together.  That's what it should be..  And to safely go to sleep tonight without fear.  My biggest fear has always been that children are not safe in their home, or in front of their home.  I looked at the mobile home park that the latest little girl was taken from.  How could someone not see something, these homes are so tightly parked together.  I hope they are going through every one of the homes, checking cabinets, closets.. every thing.   Apparently, they were aware of the camera's and avoided them.'

YW.... I know what you mean, Haleigh (in all the photos I have seen) has that beautiful smile and was laughing & truly  (to me) looked like a happy child.

That, I guess is what is so confusing about this. I have no idea when the photos were taken, and have been wondering if there were any after Misty arrives on the scene. I think that could give some insight into the family dynamics, but we may never know. I do know that it seems like such a long time already, and it doesn't look good.

Well, where I live, I watch & take in everything, as I am either outside in my flowers or playing with my dogs or inside washing dishes, I basically know who belongs here & who doesn't (I am in a cul-de-sac, so it is secluded & makes it easier.) Guess you could call me the nosy ole lady in my 'hood'...LOL

NCSunny

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: March 29, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »

All excellent questions.

I watched a video earlier today on you tube about something that was found and LE is not saying what, I didn't know when it was from, but that must have been what you mentioned from mid Feb.  Maybe the sheet (if it was found) isn't something new but just got leaked, and has something to do with why they came back and took the screen door.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: March 29, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

Quote from MLee - 'Thank you, very kind.  I just feel like this is going to come to a very bad end, and it hurts my heart, now two more are gone,  there is not rhyme or reason for this.  These children should be home, safe with loving families, getting ready to set for dinner and laugh together.  That's what it should be..  And to safely go to sleep tonight without fear.  My biggest fear has always been that children are not safe in their home, or in front of their home.  I looked at the mobile home park that the latest little girl was taken from.  How could someone not see something, these homes are so tightly parked together.  I hope they are going through every one of the homes, checking cabinets, closets.. every thing.   Apparently, they were aware of the camera's and avoided them.'

YW.... I know what you mean, Haleigh (in all the photos I have seen) has that beautiful smile and was laughing & truly  (to me) looked like a happy child.

That, I guess is what is so confusing about this. I have no idea when the photos were taken, and have been wondering if there were any after Misty arrives on the scene. I think that could give some insight into the family dynamics, but we may never know. I do know that it seems like such a long time already, and it doesn't look good.

Well, where I live, I watch & take in everything, as I am either outside in my flowers or playing with my dogs or inside washing dishes, I basically know who belongs here & who doesn't (I am in a cul-de-sac, so it is secluded & makes it easier.) Guess you could call me the nosy ole lady in my 'hood'...LOL

And that you are is a blessing.  I so wish they would really revamp the neighborhood watches again, and go with them full force.  I know one thing, the exterior of our house is going to have cameras up.. not only for the doorway, garage and back deck.. but two more angled up the street and down.  I don't care what the cost. If that would be the saving grace for one child in our neighborhood, its worth so much more.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1867 on: March 29, 2009, 06:14:12 PM »

I am praying for her too Dana...

with Caylee, I felt that she was no longer with us from the get go....not so with Haleigh...I think that she is alive...really hope that I am right....

I am with you, Cookie. Not sure why, but I just think she is. I know the odds do not support this opinion, but I just cannot see any evidence yet of her being dead. And I don't want to, either.

I feel she is too... I felt Caylee was gone from the start of that case as well. I have not yet felt Haleigh is, that is why I have a difficult time with this case. I know RC and Misty look really bad right now and that would lead as down the road of Haleigh no longer being alive,but I feel she is alive and that is where I am torn.... Maybe it is a scheme for money and that is why the story keeps changing and all...praying she is found soon.

Hello Searching ~ 

We have touched base on many reasons and theories for missing Haleigh.

Many have ruled out the drug for monies connection.   Many have ruled out an abduction by an individual other than family.   Many have felt that the stories or re-enactment of that night to be a bit fabricated or lies as well.

Goodness, if your comment in red above is the reason...I am also leaning towards that.  Can this be a run off from the Anthony case, as seeing the amount of monies her case generated?

Did Ron and Misty and the other Cummings stage this abduction??  Do they really know where Haleigh IS??  When you think about it, no one HAS COME FORWARD AND ASKED FOR ANY RANSOM!!!!

If this turns out to be this, I do hope that the Cummings families never see the likes of Haleigh or Ron Jr. ever again in their life.

Too many lies, too many stories that do not jive.

That is what I am leaning to. The arrogance,the bragging about the money,the support of Misty...It makes sense to me if I look at it as a scheme... I just do NOT feel she has been killed. I feel she is alive and that makes it so hard to try to figure out a motive for the abduction other then a scheme by family since there has been no ransom asked for, not to mention,if it was an abduction for ransom,I don't think they chose the right family..not to be mean,just honest.

What I meant was, we can see that RC does not have a lot of money,so abduction for ransom would be useless,then a thought occurred to me...what if Misty told her drug dealer lover (WBG) that RC had a LOT of dope and money and they planned the abduction together for dope and money????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1868 on: March 29, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »

I just wanted to give some good news, Sarah Norton, the 12 year old girl is back home with her family, I posted it in her forum, in the missing persons. I should put the 12 year old from Florida.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: March 29, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »

I just wanted to give some good news, Sarah Norton, the 12 year old girl is back home with her family, I posted it in her forum, in the missing persons. I should put the 12 year old from Florida.

That's great news!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: March 29, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »

That's great news!   
Great news seldom seems to happen in these type of cases, I can just imagine how thrilled her family must be.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1871 on: March 29, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

wonderful news. Hope she is ok and was not harmed in any way.

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: March 29, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

Only those directly involved know whether this incident was true or false.

In the beginning, it appeared that it was a 'decoy' to see if someone would put the info out to the pubic.  Which happened!!!

Or...did they actually find some of the mentioned items, and in order to cover for this 'info release'...did the reverse and made it look like a 'leak' or 'bait'.

So time will tell, if anything was found, I am sure it will be investigated fully by the LE / FBI.

Too much time is passing, too little info is given for LE / FBI to continue on 'leads'.

As I understand it a blanket with rust stains and what appeared to be blood drops on it was found in some woods, but it was deemed to be completely unrelated to the Haleigh case.  That may be why this information was given to AnnaFL- because if it got out there, it would not hurt the investigation but it was also not untrue that a blanket was found.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: March 29, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »

Only those directly involved know whether this incident was true or false.

In the beginning, it appeared that it was a 'decoy' to see if someone would put the info out to the pubic.  Which happened!!!

Or...did they actually find some of the mentioned items, and in order to cover for this 'info release'...did the reverse and made it look like a 'leak' or 'bait'.

So time will tell, if anything was found, I am sure it will be investigated fully by the LE / FBI.

Too much time is passing, too little info is given for LE / FBI to continue on 'leads'.

As I understand it a blanket with rust stains and what appeared to be blood drops on it was found in some woods, but it was deemed to be completely unrelated to the Haleigh case.  That may be why this information was given to AnnaFL- because if it got out there, it would not hurt the investigation but it was also not untrue that a blanket was found.
Thanks for that info, now that makes sense. I'm still wondering if they did find something in that dumpster, and are waiting on results.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: March 29, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

Thank Heavens,  a reason to celebrate..

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: March 29, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

thanks Alvilda! that makes sense, and I'm glad that the sheet with possible blood on it was not Haleigh's!

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: March 29, 2009, 06:42:26 PM »

OT somewhat

Florida Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl
The Associated Press

Posted on Sunday, 03.29.09

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/973601.html

This girl is now safely back home http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2009/03/12yearold-bradenton-girl-missing-feared-abducted.html 

"Missing Bradenton girl found safe
Update: The Amber Alert for a 12-year-old Bradenton girl missing since Saturday has been canceled. Sarah Norton came home Sunday, according to a statement by the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. Detectives will interview her to see where she has been, the statement said."

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: March 29, 2009, 07:08:47 PM »

All excellent questions.

Since Geraldo did not blab about it last night on his show, I am going to assume that either it is not true or LE has told Geraldo to put a sock in it.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: March 29, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

OT somewhat

Florida Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl
The Associated Press

Posted on Sunday, 03.29.09

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a 12-year-old Tampa Bay girl.

Authorities say Sarah Norton was last seen on Saturday around 10 a.m. in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. The girl is 5-foot-3 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra and jeans, with no shoes. She wears glasses.

She may be in the company of a white male aged 45 to 50 who also wears glasses, possibly traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Manatee County Sheriff's Office or call 911.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/973601.html

This girl is now safely back home http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2009/03/12yearold-bradenton-girl-missing-feared-abducted.html 

"Missing Bradenton girl found safe
Update: The Amber Alert for a 12-year-old Bradenton girl missing since Saturday has been canceled. Sarah Norton came home Sunday, according to a statement by the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. Detectives will interview her to see where she has been, the statement said."

Sleepless in Florida, wonderful, thank you for the info.

Now to see where she has been and to see what is really going on.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »

LOL about Geraldo Heart! 

Radio calls in Haleigh
search released

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/radio_calls_haleigh_cummings_021909

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.