April 24, 2024, 02:03:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307244 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: March 24, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »

I continue to have the feeling that LE is no longer moving with any sense of urgency in this case.  I wonder if they already have a good idea what happened to Haleigh, and are just waiting for forensics, or the right time, or self-incriminating statements, to make an arrest.  Building a tight case, in other worlds.
That's what I've been thinking, and I find it interesting that there will be searches this weekend.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: March 24, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »

I continue to have the feeling that LE is no longer moving with any sense of urgency in this case.  I wonder if they already have a good idea what happened to Haleigh, and are just waiting for forensics, or the right time, or self-incriminating statements, to make an arrest.  Building a tight case, in other worlds.
That's what I've been thinking, and I find it interesting that there will be searches this weekend.
Yea i dont think its LE doing that search though..They said to sign up at Haleighbugs foundation..I think its Crystals "people" who are doing it
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

Yea i dont think its LE doing that search though..They said to sign up at Haleighbugs foundation..I think its Crystals "people" who are doing it

Yes, I don't think I've heard of any more LE searches, which is what got me thinking that unhappy thought. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2009, 07:00:31 PM »

Misssherriff

Saint Augustine, FL  wrote: 

Good afternoon all...

Really good observations from everyone.

Can I clear something up about Picazio and Cobra and not bust anyone's bubble here?

Kim Picazio has made it very clear what her intentions Were and Are when she entered into this situation, her focus > Find Caylee, help Crystal concerning Jr's welfare.
When she arrived and learned of the events surrounding the disappearance decided a PI was clearly needed, and the right one that could get more information than LE can, given the drugs, sex and rock n ron's in this area.

Enter Cobra...he is a One Man show (No one rides with him unless He chooses) and chooses his Own cases and whom he wants to work with.
Picazio has hired Cobra in the past and/or has done work for him as they both are from the Miami area. Cobra obliged and had backing from another source, this is common when families do not have enough money when an investigation is at a stand still > (Smokey's inconsistencies)

Picazio and Cobra had and have No contract together for this case except the 'desire to find Haleigh and what happened to her'.

Picazio will and does receive all information gathered from whomever source she can, including Cobra's findings; Picazio will use what she needs to help Crystal and Jr. and Cobra's focus is to interview Everyone involved and follow leads from those interviews.

FYI: Most PI's generally use a 10 day window to gather as much info as they can and turn over what becomes promising to LE. PI's are licensed to be unbiased, they choose only one side, the Truth.

With that said, let me ask ya'll this...

What is the problem with these two in this case that makes ya'll think they are Just in this for media purposes?

Then ask yourselves...
What are Ron's motives for saying Yes to TWO civil case attorney's who offered pro bono for him like Picazio did for Crystal?

And...have we heard One Peep from the mouth's of these TWO attorney's about How They intend to help find Haleigh and what happened to her?

Believe it is clear who cares and wants Haleigh found, no?
JMO.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p882

Without doubt, you have put things into perspective.  I believe that anyone who would look at a PI who is trying to find intricate information, that is not readily available. And what Cobra was able to learn and release, was a second side of Ron sr. and child bride,  That people could not, nor did not want to see.  My opinion, the more the world of media keeps this case wide open, it stays within peoples mind.. Someone out there, is going to remember something they heard, or they saw.  Given time, those who are too frightened to step up with information, will relax and come forward.  The case will be resolved, I have no doubt.  I would love to see little Haleigh return safely.. Thanks for filling us in, a bit better.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »

And, you would think that the parents (and extended family) would be increasingly frantic as time goes on and leads diminish, but that doesn't seem to be the case, sadly.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

JVM...is on shes gonna talk about Greg
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

Does anyone have the link for IM prayer room- I was thinking alot about her and her daughter today..

Jersey, are you a JG Blink would know?

Just checking if we know one another
B

Hi Blink..

I dont think so but glad to meet you. I also enjoy reading your column..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 24, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »

Okay..Im not that familiar with Florida except to vacation there several times..But why cant they arrest her for lieing like they did Casey??

Casey didn't get arrested for lying she got arrested for passing bad checks.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 24, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »

And, you would think that the parents (and extended family) would be increasingly frantic as time goes on and leads diminish, but that doesn't seem to be the case, sadly.

Right now, they are only warning Misty to be careful of what she say's. It doesn't appear they have any problem with all of Misty's versions of that night. That worries me more than anything.  You would think, that one of Ron's family would suddenly look up and say.. Hey, this has to do with Haleighs disappearance, why are there so many versions to the story.  Apparently, protecting Misty and Ron rather than finding Haleigh is their priority.  I guess Misty is very very lucky, that I am not Haleighs grandmother.  Misty's life would not be what it is today. I would want truth in answers, especially the fact that just days prior to Haleigh's disappearance, it has been admitted, that she was with the other man that weekend.  This would make me absolutely in a fit of rage.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »

Heads up guys!

Coming up on Jane Velez Mitchell discussing of Greg.  Jane discussing whether Misty was with Greg the night Haleigh went missing.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »

TJ Hart on JVM reporting on info from Cobra:

Cobra is not bound by the constitution, LE.  He can ask questions and not be bound.

Contact has been made by LE with the mysterious Greg.

It is only speculation that mysterious Greg is the black man that Ron Jr spoke of.

LE cannot say that Greg is a person of interest today, 3/24/09

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »

First of all, THANK YOU for your compliments on my post. 

Since noone has muzzled me, I have a bit more to add to this.

I jump the fence quite often and I think there are other's here that do as well, as I can see by some of the posts.  I have been reading 'rumors' for quite sometime since a few have joined and began giving their info about what they see /saw/know.

There is one in particular that has been a close resider of these two and I just can't seem to put my finger on the reason for their posts.  About last week, I would have thought that it was one of the ...muzzled ones.  But last week, appears to be a different gender. 

Everything that has been stated, is all in a positive view.  There has been nothing to say....any negative.  Now from reading gathering that this individual is a over 60 age, and I find it strange that the difference in ages still can draw such a positive view.

I understand that they have visited LE, not sure exactly why, but how can someone give such a 100% positive view??

Maybe other fence jumpers will comment as to their views on this.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »

Right now, they are only warning Misty to be careful of what she say's. It doesn't appear they have any problem with all of Misty's versions of that night. That worries me more than anything.  You would think, that one of Ron's family would suddenly look up and say.. Hey, this has to do with Haleighs disappearance, why are there so many versions to the story.  Apparently, protecting Misty and Ron rather than finding Haleigh is their priority.  I guess Misty is very very lucky, that I am not Haleighs grandmother.  Misty's life would not be what it is today. I would want truth in answers, especially the fact that just days prior to Haleigh's disappearance, it has been admitted, that she was with the other man that weekend.  This would make me absolutely in a fit of rage.

Just sounds the same as the Anthony case.  Treated like a piece of trash.  No care in the world about the little girl, but worry about protecting some low life scum.  Sitting on their arses, enjoying the charities. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »

I jump the fence quite often and I think there are other's here that do as well, as I can see by some of the posts.  I have been reading 'rumors' for quite sometime since a few have joined and began giving their info about what they see /saw/know.

There is one in particular that has been a close resider of these two and I just can't seem to put my finger on the reason for their posts.  About last week, I would have thought that it was one of the ...muzzled ones.  But last week, appears to be a different gender. 

Everything that has been stated, is all in a positive view.  There has been nothing to say....any negative.  Now from reading gathering that this individual is a over 60 age, and I find it strange that the difference in ages still can draw such a positive view.

I understand that they have visited LE, not sure exactly why, but how can someone give such a 100% positive view??

As new as I might well be, I rather understand exactly what you are referring to..  I would think, that it would be a very positive mode or method to keep track of forums and discussions.  You just never know when you might pick up on something that they hadn't heard prior.  In all honesty, these forums are worth their weight in gold.  One key into investigations,  listen to people.. sometimes you don't need to ask questions, just become part of the group and listen and learn.  You've always heard about two heads being better than one.  I for one would take it as a compliment, your doing a good job..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »

I know exactly who you are talking about, and I am trying to figure out this guy. He has been caught in a few discrepancies, maybe he is being paid by Ron to say all the flattering statements about him and Misty. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

Just sounds the same as the Anthony case.  Treated like a piece of trash.  No care in the world about the little girl, but worry about protecting some low life scum.  Sitting on their arses, enjoying the charities. 
That's the way it unfortunately feels to me also.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2009, 08:03:06 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!....Grama Monkey I totally agree with your post.
I think George Anthony must have given Ron a manual on how to make money off his little girl when they had lunch. I noticed a big attitude change in Ron the next day. I just pray they find Haleigh soon. The thoughts of her being out there alone just kills me. I wish I lived close...I would be out searching everyday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

I think Ron's family is in the mode they are in due to custody of Ron JR.
They don't want him to lose custody to Crystal. I am thinking about the wedding, the praising of Misty the way they all got behind Misty & Ron.
Very little has been said by Ron's side about where the kids were the weekend preceeding the " missing ".
GM Sykes dropped off clean clothes and to check on the kids.
Why did she have their dirty clothes ?? Were they there all weekend while the drama with Misty being gone was going on ( What a sentence, eh ? )
Also, if those kids were at GM Sykes frequently, maybe someone should look at the RSO's and SO's in her 'hood. Who does she talk to ? Who is within spying distance of her house ? Who did she complain to ? Being the weekend and all and Ron being off work and she has the kids ?     
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2009, 08:05:24 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!....Grama Monkey I totally agree with your post.
I think George Anthony must have given Ron a manual on how to make money off his little girl when they had lunch. I noticed a big attitude change in Ron the next day. I just pray they find Haleigh soon. The thoughts of her being out there alone just kills me. I wish I lived close...I would be out searching everyday.

I agree with you Darla.. Poor sweet child..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.