April 24, 2024, 11:47:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307278 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

Get the facts straight wrote:

No, on JVM, TJ Hart said the police were aware of him and have questioned him. According to a member of family (not a close member) he was with her the weekend prior, not the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Cobra had nothing to do with this except broadcast it to the world.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p884

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

I dont know if it was posted but last bookings for Greg Lewis Page...
Check the booking date and the last bond date....

GREGORY LEWIS PAGE
Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 08-00742  -  Booking Date & Time: 2/13/2008 8:10:36 PM

DOB: 8/4/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.131A-3 SALE/DELIVERY OF CANNABIS W/CONS. OR >20 GRMS F 3  $5,004.00  2/13/2008 8:18:01 PM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=744679&IMG=52125

GREGORY LEWIS PAGE
Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 08-02456  -  Booking Date & Time: 5/27/2008 8:19:34 PM

DOB: 8/4/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-1a2 MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I F 3  $0.00  10/20/2008 8:03:08 AM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=747045&IMG=52125

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

Okay..Im not that familiar with Florida except to vacation there several times..But why cant they arrest her for lieing like they did Casey??

Casey didn't get arrested for lying she got arrested for passing bad checks.

Klaas - the first time Casey  -  Investigators discover Casey has been lying about her place of employment and other details regarding her daughter's disappearance. As a result, Casey is arrested and charged with child neglect, making false official statements, and obstructing an investigation.

The bad checks was the second arrest - right??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »

Okay..Im not that familiar with Florida except to vacation there several times..But why cant they arrest her for lieing like they did Casey??

Casey didn't get arrested for lying she got arrested for passing bad checks.

Klaas - the first time Casey  -  Investigators discover Casey has been lying about her place of employment and other details regarding her daughter's disappearance. As a result, Casey is arrested and charged with child neglect, making false official statements, and obstructing an investigation.

The bad checks was the second arrest - right??

Maybe but the real reason was child neglect then and not simply the lying. 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2009, 08:25:35 PM »

Wheres NGs BOMBSHELL?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

Haleigh Updates:

REPORTERS NOTES 3/24/09

Q and A with Putnam County Sheriff’s Lt. Greenwood

1) Who was the "relative" with Chelsa the night of the abduction in regards to "the van?" (Cousin Joe?)

GREENWOOD: Answered a bit excitedly with" we cannot divulge that information. This is an ongoing investigation and I do not have the authority to release something like that."

2) Any person of interest today?

GREENWOOD: "No."

3) Are there any new people investigators seeking for questioning?

GREENWOOD: "I cannot give you that information today."

4) Anybody being re-questioned today?

GREENWOOD: "We cannot make a statement or comment on that at this time."

SUMMARY: Lt. Greenwood was very professional and as open and as he could be regarding the questions asked. He appeared to react somewhat excitedly in regards to the question involving the "relative" associated with the "the van."

Greenwood was very professional and very firm in his responses to 3 and 4. Casual on question 1.

Haleigh Bug Headquarters is Open

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma.

Someone is at the headquarters, 24 hours a day to take calls and tips regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings has not been seen since the night of February 9 when her father's then girlfriend, Misty Croslin, put her to bed.

If you want to donate to the Haleigh Bug Foundation, call (954) 553-6514. A web site dedicated to the foundation will soon be up and running.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2009, 08:33:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!....Grama Monkey I totally agree with your post.
I think George Anthony must have given Ron a manual on how to make money off his little girl when they had lunch. I noticed a big attitude change in Ron the next day. I just pray they find Haleigh soon. The thoughts of her being out there alone just kills me. I wish I lived close...I would be out searching everyday.
I noticed that too, George must have given him a pep talk. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

Haleigh Updates:

REPORTERS NOTES 3/24/09

1) Who was the "relative" with Chelsa the night of the abduction in regards to "the van?" (Cousin Joe?)

GREENWOOD: Answered a bit excitedly with" we cannot divulge that information. This is an ongoing investigation and I do not have the authority to release something like that."

SUMMARY: Lt. Greenwood was very professional and as open and as he could be regarding the questions asked. He appeared to react somewhat excitedly in regards to the question involving the "relative" associated with the "the van."

Greenwood was very professional and very firm in his responses to 3 and 4. Casual on question 1.

Someone is at the headquarters, 24 hours a day to take calls and tips regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings has not been seen since the night of February 9 when her father's then girlfriend, Misty Croslin, put her to bed.

If you want to donate to the Haleigh Bug Foundation, call (954) 553-6514. A web site dedicated to the foundation will soon be up and running.

Please excuse the repost, but TJ Hart does not have the exclusive- monkeys do!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

We took an ubearable amount of BS from Ronfibsty camp on this over the last 2 days, my integrity called into question, hateful posts and comments like I have never seen.

Tell the truth so this baby is found already!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »

Oh wow Blink, you would think they would have more important things to do. Sounds quite similar to another family.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2009, 08:54:12 PM »

Just a reminder, today is Bearlyhere's Birthday!!  Here is the link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4744.0
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2009, 08:54:15 PM »

First of all, THANK YOU for your compliments on my post. 

Since noone has muzzled me, I have a bit more to add to this.

I jump the fence quite often and I think there are other's here that do as well, as I can see by some of the posts.  I have been reading 'rumors' for quite sometime since a few have joined and began giving their info about what they see /saw/know.

There is one in particular that has been a close resider of these two and I just can't seem to put my finger on the reason for their posts.  About last week, I would have thought that it was one of the ...muzzled ones.  But last week, appears to be a different gender. 

Everything that has been stated, is all in a positive view.  There has been nothing to say....any negative.  Now from reading gathering that this individual is a over 60 age, and I find it strange that the difference in ages still can draw such a positive view.

I understand that they have visited LE, not sure exactly why, but how can someone give such a 100% positive view??

Maybe other fence jumpers will comment as to their views on this.
I know exactly who you are talking about, and I am trying to figure out this guy. He has been caught in a few discrepancies, maybe he is being paid by Ron to say all the flattering statements about him and Misty. 

I knew someone would have read into it the same as I had.  Just how many compliments does one need to say??? 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »

I continue to have the feeling that LE is no longer moving with any sense of urgency in this case.  I wonder if they already have a good idea what happened to Haleigh, and are just waiting for forensics, or the right time, or self-incriminating statements, to make an arrest.  Building a tight case, in other worlds.
That's what I've been thinking, and I find it interesting that there will be searches this weekend.
Yea i dont think its LE doing that search though..They said to sign up at Haleighbugs foundation..I think its Crystals "people" who are doing it

Yes, I don't think I've heard of any more LE searches, which is what got me thinking that unhappy thought. 

Maybe the custody fight is what LE is hoping will bring out some more answers from Ron and especially Misty.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »

Haleigh Updates:

REPORTERS NOTES 3/24/09

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/haleigh-cummings-case-exclusive-misty-on-3-day-bender-with-lover-and-drugs/

We took an ubearable amount of BS from Ronfibsty camp on this over the last 2 days, my integrity called into question, hateful posts and comments like I have never seen.

Blink... ITA How is anyone going to find or what happened to Haleigh with all this BS
and no timeline..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2009, 08:59:19 PM »

I do think Crystal is up against the whole darn family. 

Darn right, and as soon as he dumps his little ...Miss Goody Twoshoes...she will be on the shit list as well.

The next 'little girl' he finds will then become the queen. 

With the new Sheriff in office, I do hope he has his eyes wide open, and begin an internal investigation of the goins on in his surroundings.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »

I think Ron's family is in the mode they are in due to custody of Ron JR.
They don't want him to lose custody to Crystal. I am thinking about the wedding, the praising of Misty the way they all got behind Misty & Ron.
Very little has been said by Ron's side about where the kids were the weekend preceeding the " missing ".
GM Sykes dropped off clean clothes and to check on the kids.
Why did she have their dirty clothes ?? Were they there all weekend while the drama with Misty being gone was going on ( What a sentence, eh ? )
Also, if those kids were at GM Sykes frequently, maybe someone should look at the RSO's and SO's in her 'hood. Who does she talk to ? Who is within spying distance of her house ? Who did she complain to ? Being the weekend and all and Ron being off work and she has the kids ?     

Was this the weekend that was Crystal's turn.  I ask this because IF IT WASN'T then WHY would RON not be looking after his own children, the one's that he so dearly loves.   Or....maybe when Misty was on her bender, Ron was also on one as well!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

Haleigh Updates:

REPORTERS NOTES 3/24/09

Right on Blink!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

Oh wow Blink, you would think they would have more important things to do. Sounds quite similar to another family.

It sure does, eh?

By the way, http://haleighbug.com/ is still under construction.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »

They don't want him to lose custody to Crystal. I am thinking about the wedding, the praising of Misty the way they all got behind Misty & Ron.
Very little has been said by Ron's side about where the kids were the weekend preceeding the " missing ".
Why did she have their dirty clothes ?? Were they there all weekend while the drama with Misty being gone was going on ( What a sentence, eh ? )
Also, if those kids were at GM Sykes frequently, maybe someone should look at the RSO's and SO's in her 'hood. Who does she talk to ? Who is within spying distance of her house ? Who did she complain to ? Being the weekend and all and Ron being off work and she has the kids ?     

Was this the weekend that was Crystal's turn.  I ask this because IF IT WASN'T then WHY would RON not be looking after his own children, the one's that he so dearly loves.   Or....maybe when Misty was on her bender, Ron was also on one as well!!!

No, I don't believe it was Crystal's turn that weekend. She had Ronald Jr the following weekend, saying it was her weekend to have him.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

No one has even come forward with any tip or lead about Haleigh or the mysterious man in black who has taken her captive. Why did he take her? Where is he keeping her? Who has the ties to this? There is much rumor and speculation that it is an associate of Misty Croslin-Cummings.  Haleigh’s step mom. Whether it is true has yet to be seen. Investigators are not letting anything out to the media. Some have to wonder do they have anything to go on? So far they haven’t even come up with a solid time line of the night leading up to the realization of Haleigh’s disappearance. It is reported that the core of the problem in creating a solid time line lays solely in Misty. She is the last person to have contact with Haleigh before her “abduction”. Misty seems to have some what of her story down about what time she put the children to bed and what time she went to bed herself and the laundry she had to do in between.

Other than that it is reported that she has not been very forth coming with investigators. A reporter from Sky973 did an interview with Putnam County Sheriff’s Lt. Greenwood. He really didn’t comment on anything, it is reported that when asked about the “relative” with Chelsea the night of the abduction, its reported that Lt. Greenwood seemed to get a little excited when answering that this is an ongoing investigation and he does not have the authorization to release that at this time. He also said that there is not a person of interest today.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120224

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2009, 09:28:25 PM »

I am pretty sure that in the early interviews, Crystal said that she hadn't seen the kids since the weekend before. She wasn't sure if Haleigh had even gone to school that Monday.
With their weekends, don't know when the return time is, Sunday night or early Monday morning.
Everyone from Ron's side had been quiet about the days preceeding or what was going on. If Misty had been messing around and there was trouble, we now know why, they didn't want to go on TV and tell stories about it due to Crystal. Crystal had been making complaints to DFS, they ( Cummings ) must of had a clue what might happen. The praise of Misty and also Ron was over the top and to me, just lies. The GM Neves was put out there with her bs for a reason. Ron, well Miss Nancy might have asked him a question or two, but Nancy will lay off a GrandMa in  away she wouldn't lay off a drug person, suspected abuser of women and   
a statutory rape guy. Gee, he's a bleeding saint, isn't he ?
And the gf, she was so attentive ( sarcasm ) that she had no clue what Haleigh was wearing. When she put her to bed in the toddler bed, the big bed, the living room couch while she laundered the blanket that was on the window, in the van or on the bed.
They used the bedding to scent the bloodhounds. Maybe she did a Cindy Anthony and gave the wrong bedding. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.