April 26, 2024, 12:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307472 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2009, 09:38:25 PM »

I think Ron's family is in the mode they are in due to custody of Ron JR.
They don't want him to lose custody to Crystal. I am thinking about the wedding, the praising of Misty the way they all got behind Misty & Ron.
Very little has been said by Ron's side about where the kids were the weekend preceeding the " missing ".
GM Sykes dropped off clean clothes and to check on the kids.
Why did she have their dirty clothes ?? Were they there all weekend while the drama with Misty being gone was going on ( What a sentence, eh ? )
Also, if those kids were at GM Sykes frequently, maybe someone should look at the RSO's and SO's in her 'hood. Who does she talk to ? Who is within spying distance of her house ? Who did she complain to ? Being the weekend and all and Ron being off work and she has the kids ?     

Was this the weekend that was Crystal's turn.  I ask this because IF IT WASN'T then WHY would RON not be looking after his own children, the one's that he so dearly loves.   Or....maybe when Misty was on her bender, Ron was also on one as well!!!

No, I don't believe it was Crystal's turn that weekend. She had Ronald Jr the following weekend, saying it was her weekend to have him.

Gosh, Nancy Grace comes on and grabs my attention, and I miss out on all the good points that are being made here.  Shame on me..  Yes, Crystal has been the bunt of all the critics.  She is the no good person, drugy that didn't care about her kids..  Reason and rational thinking that she too was a young girl, actually younger than Misty when she was suppose to be this responsible parent and fight Ron in court for the children. Amazes me, how one is looked upon as a child being taken advantage of an older boyfriend now husband, and the other thrown in the trash. There is a third.. in the middle of Crystal and Misty.. Her name is Amber, and she has a little boy by Ron that would appear to be about a year old now, I found the photo posted onsite, and went to the myspace page, Misty had been there prior and left a rather hateful remark about the girl being a bad person and crackhead.  Lord, I hope his Mommy keeps that baby at home with her. 

It had crossed my mind that the children had to be with one of the Grandmothers the weekend prior, because of the clean clothes issue. But, It seemed confusing as to which one. If grandma had cleaned the clothes after the visit and dropped them off, or the Great grandmother had the children, and grandma dropped the clothes off for her.  Never clairified.  In Great Grandma's last interview appearance, did anyone else notice the marks under her left eye,  it appeared much like the last stages of a black eye. That has lingered in the back of my head.. Guess it was time to bring it forward and actually say it.

Why would Ron not be taking care of his children over the weekend? and Misty away doing her little thing, and from what I have read.. it was very clear about their activities.  And Ron apparently knew that Misty was with this guy for the weekend.  This is the strangest relationship I believe I have ever seen.  If Ron is as violent as I think he truly is,  then there must have been a terrible confrontation in that home, either Sunday night or before he went to work on Monday.   I wonder, if he had voluntered to work a double that Monday or if it was scheduled that way,   Does anyone know?  Was Haleigh in School that Monday?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »

The scratch on the van. How did / would Misty know about it ? Or care ?
Didn't I read some disjointed interview about a scratch on the van where Misty q'd her sil about it ? The van was driven to the scene in the dark by the SIL, I don't know which one. Am I totally crazy ?   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »

Took a leap across the fence and fell into some 'sweet smelling stuff'.

Originally Posted by raisincharlie 
Maybe this is the guy Ron got into it with in Palatka a couple of weekends before Haleigh went missing...possible maybe.

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might not get slamed...lol

Ron was asking some certain people, his friends, who is the biggest drug dealer in town, he needed money, ok the rumor has it he robbed this drug dealer with a gun, this has come from several different locals around the area...

Originally Posted by stormy2919 
not wgb , ron
there is a rumor that Ron was caught on camera getting gas at 2am the night Haliegh went missing, the LE never confirmed it and they did not denie it neither. so say it is true they had a good hour and 15-20 minutes to do what the needed to do before calling 911

what what what??? that would completely throw a wrench into this whole thing, I would think they would have confirmed or denied that rumor by now though, it would not be too hard to get the vid quickly I would think. And also his boss or coworkers would have to confirm they did not see him after that time. MOO

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might get slamed...lol

Ron was asking some certain people, his friends, who is the biggest drug dealer in town, he needed money, ok the rumor has it he robbed this drug dealer with a gun, this has come from several different locals around the area...

OMG...Does LE know about this? Have they run it down

Originally Posted by Razzle 
I think this is an interesting theory.

Was it TN or GGma that was supposedly at the house dropping off clothes that night? Did they say that they saw Misty, or just the kids??

first time she said it she only mentioned the kids and not Misty...I wonder if one of the news station would still have the clip of that...

Originally Posted by PolyGraph 
what what what??? that would completely throw a wrench into this whole thing, I would think they would have confirmed or denied that rumor by now though, it would not be too hard to get the vid quickly I would think. And also his boss or coworkers would have to confirm they did not see him after that time. MOO

They have been tight lip on all they have as far as evidence, if you listen to them talk they make it short and simple and never go in to details on what they have, to be honest they have been playing a real good poker game.. if ya know what I mean.... JMO

Originally Posted by Busylady 
Is the biggest dealer in town GLP?

yes he is,

stormy, do you feel that they are getting closer to a resolution? (LE that is) TIA

I will give ya'll more details on that rumor now since I might not get slamed...lol

That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
So working with the rumors....was Misty with WBG by choice...or.....well you know?

Ron is in the mix there, like I said he had drugs in his car the LE confiscated them when Haleigh went missing, Ron and Misty knew about Haliegh all this time, from day one they aways talked about her in past tense, and today on local news they want volunteers to help search in certain areas Saturday, so wonder what WBG has told LE this is all coming out at once...

Originally Posted by ladonna 
That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

another rumor about money is I heard the kidfinders called Ron and asked him about something and he said if you give me 10,000 I will let you, do not know exaclty what they were wanting, but from the doin the sunshine doll that looked like Caylee maybe. LIke I said this is what I heard..

they know all of this Anna and I have been collecting info and she tells LE.. Anna has done alot of asking questions around here, she will call and ask what I hear I tell her and she would contact LE...

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
Wonder why he needed the money to start with? Sounds like a double edge sword to me. Neede to repay someone and robbed someone to do it?

Drug Dealers 'Front' drugs to lower dealers. That means they give them the drugs without payment, and after the lower dealer sells the drugs he brings the money to the bigger dealer.

Ron may have been fronted a bunch of pills, sold them, & spent the money. Or he may have done a bunch of the drugs himself. Whatever happened, he oculd have easily found himself hundreds of dollars in debt to a dealer, and he had no more drugs to sell and no money. He could have robbed another dealer who he was less afraid of,to pay the first dealer.

Or maybe he just owes a bunch of money for fronted drugs, and never actually "robbed" anyone, just ripped them off.
Originally Posted by stilettos 
stormy, do you feel that they are getting closer to a resolution? (LE that is) TIA

oh yes big time, this is what Anna and I have been waiting on... I am so glad it is coming out, and hopefully Haliegh will be found...

well in the last 24 hours rumors are starting to come out as a lil facts, JVM was talking about it tonight, LE told them they could not talk about it today, so soon we will know.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »

Yes Haleigh was in school that Monday, I'm still a little unclear who picked Haleigh up, Ron and grandma both said they did, maybe they were together, or maybe neither one knows who picked her up.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »

Haleigh was in school on Monday. But she missed either the Friday or the preceeding Thursday. She was late quite a few times too. At that age, it's the parent who is late, not the kid.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »

Didn't I read some disjointed interview about a scratch on the van where Misty q'd her sil about it ? The van was driven to the scene in the dark by the SIL, I don't know which one. Am I totally crazy ?   
No, the van belongs to Lindsey who lives in the neighborhood, the other sister in law of Misty, Chelsea lives I think in Daytona Beach. Now that's were I get confused with the van, did Lindsey have it or did Chelsea have it, did they share the van, even though they live in different cities?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2009, 09:52:19 PM »

They don't want him to lose custody to Crystal. I am thinking about the wedding, the praising of Misty the way they all got behind Misty & Ron.
Very little has been said by Ron's side about where the kids were the weekend preceeding the " missing ".
Why did she have their dirty clothes ?? Were they there all weekend while the drama with Misty being gone was going on ( What a sentence, eh ? )
Also, if those kids were at GM Sykes frequently, maybe someone should look at the RSO's and SO's in her 'hood. Who does she talk to ? Who is within spying distance of her house ? Who did she complain to ? Being the weekend and all and Ron being off work and she has the kids ?     

Was this the weekend that was Crystal's turn.  I ask this because IF IT WASN'T then WHY would RON not be looking after his own children, the one's that he so dearly loves.   Or....maybe when Misty was on her bender, Ron was also on one as well!!!

No, I don't believe it was Crystal's turn that weekend. She had Ronald Jr the following weekend, saying it was her weekend to have him.

Gosh, Nancy Grace comes on and grabs my attention, and I miss out on all the good points that are being made here.  Shame on me..  Yes, Crystal has been the bunt of all the critics.  She is the no good person, drugy that didn't care about her kids..  Reason and rational thinking that she too was a young girl, actually younger than Misty when she was suppose to be this responsible parent and fight Ron in court for the children. Amazes me, how one is looked upon as a child being taken advantage of an older boyfriend now husband, and the other thrown in the trash. There is a third.. in the middle of Crystal and Misty.. Her name is Amber, and she has a little boy by Ron that would appear to be about a year old now, I found the photo posted onsite, and went to the myspace page, Misty had been there prior and left a rather hateful remark about the girl being a bad person and crackhead.  Lord, I hope his Mommy keeps that baby at home with her. 

It had crossed my mind that the children had to be with one of the Grandmothers the weekend prior, because of the clean clothes issue. But, It seemed confusing as to which one. If grandma had cleaned the clothes after the visit and dropped them off, or the Great grandmother had the children, and grandma dropped the clothes off for her.  Never clairified.  In Great Grandma's last interview appearance, did anyone else notice the marks under her left eye,  it appeared much like the last stages of a black eye. That has lingered in the back of my head.. Guess it was time to bring it forward and actually say it.

Why would Ron not be taking care of his children over the weekend? and Misty away doing her little thing, and from what I have read.. it was very clear about their activities.  And Ron apparently knew that Misty was with this guy for the weekend.  This is the strangest relationship I believe I have ever seen.  If Ron is as violent as I think he truly is,  then there must have been a terrible confrontation in that home, either Sunday night or before he went to work on Monday.   I wonder, if he had voluntered to work a double that Monday or if it was scheduled that way,   Does anyone know?  Was Haleigh in School that Monday?

"That" Monday was February 9.

According to her school attendance records, yes, she was in school that day.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »

No, your not crazy.. I read the same article, on a news website.. Most confusing thing.. Cannot tell, who actually owned the van, and who drove the van frequently.  And it also stated that Misty had contacted her sister in law and wanted to know how the van was scratched.  And you made a very good point.
From what I can gather really happened.

The van (no matter who it belongs to or drives the most) was parked at the sister in Laws house.  The family was notified about 4am, that Haleigh was missing. Went outside, and observed the van was not parked where it generally is. Apparently, this became an issue with the LE, and they grabbed the van, went over it.. This part I like.. No stone is left unturned. They would have everything checked on the van.  Hey Guys, they learned from Casey Anthony vehicle..  But, this time.. their not telling anything. no lose ends. no one suspects..   Two things were overlooked that night.. Access to the keys to the van, and the scratch..   Now, the most probable cause of the scratch?.. Tree limbs or Heavy Brush?..
So many unanswered questions..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

Thank-you GramaMonkey, now that is all very interesting 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2009, 09:55:45 PM »

Ron said he tore the house apart looking for Haleigh.
I saw the house.
There is nothing to tear apart.
Look in closets. Look in her room.
Was there an altercation there and the hosue was upside down ?
I have too many questions.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2009, 09:55:47 PM »

Haleigh was in school on Monday. But she missed either the Friday or the preceeding Thursday. She was late quite a few times too. At that age, it's the parent who is late, not the kid.

Here are the first two months of the year attendance breakdowns:

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »

"That" Monday was February 9.

According to her school attendance records, yes, she was in school that day.

Okay, so that means that Haleigh was alright and safe in school until 3:00pm. So the last time confirmed that she was last seen outside of that home was on the school bus, or being picked up by, Ron? Misty?
So, the timeline is within a 12 hour period.  That just hit a nerve, and I'm not sure why..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »

[BrendaLee"
Here's something even stranger. Last night after hearing that discrepancy, I made a comment on Art Harris' site about this is the first time we are hearing that she may have been up in the middle of the night. On his blog, comments have to be approved by the moderator. At the time I made my comment, there were no comments on his story, and when I looked at it from my computer, I could see mine, but it said, "Your comment is awaiting moderation." Ok, that's normal. Then later that night, comments were approved, except mine is still 'waiting'. The time on my comment was just 30 minutes after the last one approved. Mine is STILL waiting. I can't figure it out. Any ideas

----------

Brenda,

WHAT was the comment you made on Art's site?

That comment must be right on the money?

Chelsea Croslin dropped by yesterday on the
messageboards and she was very kind to explain
the puzzlement over the van, she also gave
a scolding "that people are scandalizing her family" something to that effect, maybe, not the
same exact wording, maybe, she is grazing messsage
boards and scolding others, he needs to be care-
ful, as we all do, so I write MY OPINION, because
this is America and we are intitled to our opinions. Yes, my opinion is that it is an X tape.
Haleigh Bugs Foundation, opened today, so the
they will be getting more tips and information.
The time line is up to 10:30 at night. We are connecting the dots, not everyone, remembers "the tape that was taken as evidence" at the time, I
thought it was a telephone casette for messages.
"Attorney Lisa" confirmed to us what it was, did she know we would catch on? so did she do this Chelsea Croslin reads these message boards, apparently, they must be pretty hot.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p881

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2009, 10:07:20 PM »

The good comments were by the weather person. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »

There were DVD's taken from the trailer. From police report. Singular. Says not stolen.
Whatever that means.
Our weather is terrible up here. Feel as if I am trapped in this place tonight.
There is a big flood coming. I am ok, won't be affected, I must be nervous about it, mind jumping all over the place with this. I am going to leave, lights dimmed. 
Don't want to risk a power thing with this computer.     
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »

First of all, THANK YOU for your compliments on my post. 

Since noone has muzzled me, I have a bit more to add to this.

I jump the fence quite often and I think there are other's here that do as well, as I can see by some of the posts.  I have been reading 'rumors' for quite sometime since a few have joined and began giving their info about what they see /saw/know.

There is one in particular that has been a close resider of these two and I just can't seem to put my finger on the reason for their posts.  About last week, I would have thought that it was one of the ...muzzled ones.  But last week, appears to be a different gender. 

Everything that has been stated, is all in a positive view.  There has been nothing to say....any negative.  Now from reading gathering that this individual is a over 60 age, and I find it strange that the difference in ages still can draw such a positive view.

I understand that they have visited LE, not sure exactly why, but how can someone give such a 100% positive view??

Maybe other fence jumpers will comment as to their views on this.

I don't think that person is one of the muzzled.   I think, however it might be one of the SOs that have been discussed.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »

I saw the house.

Unless Ron is/was pimping Misty then it would be my assumption in normal circumstances there should have been an altercation.  Misty goes spends the weekend with whiteboy greg getting high, stoned, and whatever else (you know what I mean. 

Ron is crazy mad.

Misty and Ron get into it upon her return.

Joe gets involved in the altercation.

Chelsea and Joe pay a visit to Misty the night that Haleigh went missing after Ron goes to work .

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2009, 10:25:46 PM »

I saw the house.

Me too, way to many questions. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

The good comments were by the weather person. 
Gotcha 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:25 PM »

There were DVD's taken from the trailer. From police report. Singular. Says not stolen.
Whatever that means.
Our weather is terrible up here. Feel as if I am trapped in this place tonight.
There is a big flood coming. I am ok, won't be affected, I must be nervous about it, mind jumping all over the place with this. I am going to leave, lights dimmed. 
Don't want to risk a power thing with this computer.     
Be safe, take care
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.