March 29, 2024, 01:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305814 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2009, 12:33:35 AM »

Haleigh Updates:

REPORTERS NOTES 3/24/09

Q and A with Putnam County Sheriff’s Lt. Greenwood

1) Who was the "relative" with Chelsa the night of the abduction in regards to "the van?" (Cousin Joe?)

GREENWOOD: Answered a bit excitedly with" we cannot divulge that information. This is an ongoing investigation and I do not have the authority to release something like that."

2) Any person of interest today?

GREENWOOD: "No."

3) Are there any new people investigators seeking for questioning?

GREENWOOD: "I cannot give you that information today."

4) Anybody being re-questioned today?

GREENWOOD: "We cannot make a statement or comment on that at this time."

SUMMARY: Lt. Greenwood was very professional and as open and as he could be regarding the questions asked. He appeared to react somewhat excitedly in regards to the question involving the "relative" associated with the "the van."

Greenwood was very professional and very firm in his responses to 3 and 4. Casual on question 1.

Haleigh Bug Headquarters is Open

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma.

Someone is at the headquarters, 24 hours a day to take calls and tips regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings has not been seen since the night of February 9 when her father's then girlfriend, Misty Croslin, put her to bed.

If you want to donate to the Haleigh Bug Foundation, call (954) 553-6514. A web site dedicated to the foundation will soon be up and running.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Anyone know if Ron and Misty have been known to help out at the Haleigh Bug Foundation?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2009, 12:37:47 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewcustom&friendId=422517534&blogId=478666781&swapped=true

Info about Rons other baby, and he has paid not a cent in support.......interesting schroll down to read.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »

The reason for being at fair?

Haleigh Flyers at the Fair
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »

IIRC...When G Neves took the crew on a tour of the home....didn't she say that Haleigh's movie was still in the DVD player? I may be wrong...but I think I remember that. They have told so much crap it is mind boggling for my old brain.

Yes, Darla I remember the tour of the trailer with G Neves and the video machine opening showing the movie still in there.

But....not long after that airing, I am not sure if was Misty saying what movies the kids watched, and the one in the machine was not what she mentioned.
So, do we know what movie was in the machine??? And I am also confused on the tapes that LE took. Anyone??
Misties Mother says that before mistie fell asleep she had put one of the mivies in the player for her to watch, then she says when she woke up the movie that she put in wasnt in there anymore and the other movie was in ther, then she said that Haleigh must have gotten up and changed them,!
So, if we are to believe this..that means Misty fell asleep before HL. HL watched a movie, then put another movie in. Misty never woke up when HL started watching another movie?? OR - Misty was "cleaning" while HL watched a movie and then finished that movie and put another movie in the machine. Meanwhile, wasn't Jr. "on the couch" watching another movie??? "Bouncing couch". And really, how could Mother Croslin really have a clue what transpired or if her daughter was even home that night.
This case is becoming as contrived and convoluted as the Ant case!!
http://www.artharris.com/       Here is the video where Misties Mother talks about the video that was in the player......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2009, 12:57:56 AM »

IIRC...When G Neves took the crew on a tour of the home....didn't she say that Haleigh's movie was still in the DVD player? I may be wrong...but I think I remember that. They have told so much crap it is mind boggling for my old brain.

Yes, Darla I remember the tour of the trailer with G Neves and the video machine opening showing the movie still in there.

But....not long after that airing, I am not sure if was Misty saying what movies the kids watched, and the one in the machine was not what she mentioned.
So, do we know what movie was in the machine??? And I am also confused on the tapes that LE took. Anyone??
Misties Mother says that before mistie fell asleep she had put one of the mivies in the player for her to watch, then she says when she woke up the movie that she put in wasnt in there anymore and the other movie was in ther, then she said that Haleigh must have gotten up and changed them,!
So, if we are to believe this..that means Misty fell asleep before HL. HL watched a movie, then put another movie in. Misty never woke up when HL started watching another movie?? OR - Misty was "cleaning" while HL watched a movie and then finished that movie and put another movie in the machine. Meanwhile, wasn't Jr. "on the couch" watching another movie??? "Bouncing couch". And really, how could Mother Croslin really have a clue what transpired or if her daughter was even home that night.
http://www.artharris.com/       Here is the video where Misties Mother talks about the video that was in the player......
Thanks, HH. This was snipped from "The Bald Truth", so the two stories make no sense at all:

Did I drive her to school? I haven’t driven her to school in a while, actually. Her Daddy (Ronald Cummings) has been driving her to school lately.

When he’s had a long night working, or doesn’t want to get up, then I’ll drive her to school. Along with my nephew.

I have the kids 24 / 7. The only time I don’t have Haleigh is when they’re in school.

What happened that night? Ok. She lay…I put her to bed at 8 o’clock. That’s her bedtime when she has school. She didn’t’ go to sleep…She was probably asleep in about 30 minutes.I was washing her blankets.

I laid her blanket on top of her when she was sleeping. Then I made my bed and got into bed. Then I woke up about three o’clock to go to the bathroom.

On the way from the bathroom, I noticed the kitchen light was on. I walked to the back door and noticed the back door was open, so I run back to my bedcroom to get my cell phone to call Ronald and that’s when I noticed Haleigh was gone

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2009, 01:00:58 AM »

Here is the entire link - I just find it interesting that Misty is saying HL did not go to sleep at first and then, "she was probably asleep in about 30 minutes." If HL was awake and watching a move, wouldn't Misty know that? So, this blows Mother Croslin's story (as told to MC by Misty) completely out of the water.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/misty-cummings-i-was-very-very-scared/#more-1250

Mark Twain:
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

Here is the entire link - I just find it interesting that Misty is saying HL did not go to sleep at first and then, "she was probably asleep in about 30 minutes." If HL was awake and watching a move, wouldn't Misty know that? So, this blows Mother Croslin's story (as told to MC by Misty) completely out of the water.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/misty-cummings-i-was-very-very-scared/#more-1250
I havent heard one of them tell the truth yet, well except Ronald with "I was at work"  and he says it so often he must be proud that he can actually say something truthful for once!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:15 AM »

Misty has stated that the reason she put Haleigh to bed at 8 was  she needed her rest for school so why would Haleigh even be watching a movie? I wonder what time Haleigh had to get up to get ready for school?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:25 AM »

Hi Monkeys.. I just noticed something,went to look at reports and print them and if you go to the section about the search,it appears there is a sentence blacked out. I wonder what that was? I know names and info on certain people may be, like a minor child or a phone number etc. but this appears to be an entire sentence... hate to post and run, but I have had a long few days,from truck breaking and getting ripped of at 2 different shops to finding a snake on my dryer so..... I am exhausted.....
Good night

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2009, 01:37:49 AM »

Haleigh's school hours are: Browning-Pearce Elementary

8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

http://www.putnamschools.org/index/schoolhours08.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys.. I just noticed something,went to look at reports and print them and if you go to the section about the search,it appears there is a sentence blacked out. I wonder what that was? I know names and info on certain people may be, like a minor child or a phone number etc. but this appears to be an entire sentence... hate to post and run, but I have had a long few days,from truck breaking and getting ripped of at 2 different shops to finding a snake on my dryer so..... I am exhausted.....
Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

I have no idea what you are talking about .. what reports? What search?

;-/

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2009, 01:42:39 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/
[/quote
OMG, I would freak if I saw a snake anywhere!!

I think Searching may be talking about the police report???  And, thanks, Brandi - for the school hours.

And mymonkey, good point. Why allow a 5 year old to watch a movie if she has to go to school in the morning? And then, she supposedly watched an entire movie and then put another movie in the dvd player? No wonder HL missed so much school!! Unreal! Course, I think Ron accidently killed her & this entire "back door" saga is b.s.!! MOO!!

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2009, 01:52:48 AM »

I wonder how far the school is from Ron's trailer? He said he picked her up at the bus stop at 3:45. He must live far away if it would take the school bus 45 minutes to drop her near Ron's.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2009, 01:55:27 AM »

And why would Ron or Misty (as Misty stated to Art Harris) have to drive HL to school if she takes the school bus home????? Wouldn't she school bus pick her up in the morning??

Mark Twain:
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2009, 01:55:43 AM »

I wonder how far the school is from Ron's trailer? He said he picked her up at the bus stop at 3:45. He must live far away if it would take the school bus 45 minutes to drop her near Ron's.

On rural routes it sometimes can take along time for kids to get home. Mine are only five miles away, but they get out at 2:55 and have to wait in gym for bus and don't get home till 4:15.  Some rural areas can get some weird bus routes going.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2009, 01:56:44 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/
[/quote

I think Searching may be talking about the police report???  And, thanks, Brandi - for the school hours.

And mymonkey, good point. Why allow a 5 year old to watch a movie if she has to go to school in the morning? And then, she supposedly watched an entire movie and then put another movie in the dvd player? No wonder HL missed so much school!! Unreal! Course, I think Ron accidently killed her & this entire "back door" saga is b.s.!! MOO!!
   I think your right, I keep thinking about  Natasha Richardson and her accident  HALEIGH could have died later from a previous injury even over the weekend , I think he was mad because of Misty and her 3 day party lost his temper and Haleigh was a victim of their messy life  jmo

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2009, 01:59:39 AM »

And why would Ron or Misty (as Misty stated to Art Harris) have to drive HL to school if she takes the school bus home????? Wouldn't she school bus pick her up in the morning??
Because in rural areas the Bus also comes very early, and I would think that they didnt get up in time to get her on it....party animals need their sleep............These two had no business with these children...IMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2009, 02:00:46 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/
[/quote

Hi, was the police report indeed...
My son and his friend have been teasing me since the snake incident. I keep a baby gate up to keep the pups out of the laundry room... The snake was on my dryer, I went to grab my clothes I had put on the dryer the night before to wash and there it was,under the clothes. I cleared the baby gate in next to nothing.. They say I bunny hopped it, I don't know, I just know,I seen a snake rear up looking at me and I was gone..dropped the clothes as I was hauling butt outta there... I am very afraid of my dryer now.  Smile  but yes, I was talking about the police report. wonder what they marked out on there.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2009, 02:02:58 AM »

I would like to know what Ronald did on the weekend before Haleigh went missing, if Misty was gone out for the weekend I would think he was in a foul mood.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.