April 19, 2024, 04:28:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306922 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2009, 02:04:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys.. I just noticed something,went to look at reports and print them and if you go to the section about the search,it appears there is a sentence blacked out. I wonder what that was? I know names and info on certain people may be, like a minor child or a phone number etc. but this appears to be an entire sentence... hate to post and run, but I have had a long few days,from truck breaking and getting ripped of at 2 different shops to finding a snake on my dryer so..... I am exhausted.....
Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

I have no idea what you are talking about .. what reports? What search?

;-/
[/quote
OMG, I would freak if I saw a snake anywhere!!

I think Searching may be talking about the police report???  And, thanks, Brandi - for the school hours.

And mymonkey, good point. Why allow a 5 year old to watch a movie if she has to go to school in the morning? And then, she supposedly watched an entire movie and then put another movie in the dvd player? No wonder HL missed so much school!! Unreal! Course, I think Ron accidently killed her & this entire "back door" saga is b.s.!! MOO!!

Hi, was the police report indeed...
My son and his friend have been teasing me since the snake incident. I keep a baby gate up to keep the pups out of the laundry room... The snake was on my dryer, I went to grab my clothes I had put on the dryer the night before to wash and there it was,under the clothes. I cleared the baby gate in next to nothing.. They say I bunny hopped it, I don't know, I just know,I seen a snake rear up looking at me and I was gone..dropped the clothes as I was hauling butt outta there... I am very afraid of my dryer now.  Smile  but yes, I was talking about the police report. wonder what they marked out on there.

This time of year, the snake is looking for warmth, you did teach the boys to do laundry, right? LOL  Had a snake in my bathroom once, took forever for me not to check every cabinet when I would go in there.
Don't forget if its an adult it may have a mate.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2009, 02:05:59 AM »

I messed the quote thingie up. sorry
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:50 AM »

Hi Monkeys.. I just noticed something,went to look at reports and print them and if you go to the section about the search,it appears there is a sentence blacked out. I wonder what that was? I know names and info on certain people may be, like a minor child or a phone number etc. but this appears to be an entire sentence... hate to post and run, but I have had a long few days,from truck breaking and getting ripped of at 2 different shops to finding a snake on my dryer so..... I am exhausted.....
Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/
[/quote

I think Searching may be talking about the police report???  And, thanks, Brandi - for the school hours.

And mymonkey, good point. Why allow a 5 year old to watch a movie if she has to go to school in the morning? And then, she supposedly watched an entire movie and then put another movie in the dvd player? No wonder HL missed so much school!! Unreal! Course, I think Ron accidently killed her & this entire "back door" saga is b.s.!! MOO!!

My son and his friend have been teasing me since the snake incident. I keep a baby gate up to keep the pups out of the laundry room... The snake was on my dryer, I went to grab my clothes I had put on the dryer the night before to wash and there it was,under the clothes. I cleared the baby gate in next to nothing.. They say I bunny hopped it, I don't know, I just know,I seen a snake rear up looking at me and I was gone..dropped the clothes as I was hauling butt outta there... I am very afraid of my dryer now.  Smile  but yes, I was talking about the police report. wonder what they marked out on there.
  Searching , the snake is still loose?  I have been at my daughters for 2 days because I saw a mouse run across my kitchen floor,I had my sil set a trap, it just well been a bear I have such a fear...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2009, 02:11:04 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/

Sorry, I am tired, hard to sleep knowing a snake was in the house..search, meant when they took the dogs out in the beginning. in the police report.they blacked what appears to be an entire sentence out.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2009, 02:14:34 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/
[/quote

This time of year, the snake is looking for warmth, you did teach the boys to do laundry, right? LOL  Had a snake in my bathroom once, took forever for me not to check every cabinet when I would go in there.
Don't forget if its an adult it may have a mate.
Warmth??? Don't know where you are, but down here in Texas, it is mighty hot - and lots of snakes to boot!!! I look both ways walking outside!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2009, 02:16:24 AM »

mudder, it looked like a baby and knowing my luck,well, that means it has siblings somewhere here..

As far as teaching them to do laundry,they better learn fast, I am afraid to go near the dryer   

we never did find the snake after my mad dash any where but there, my son seen it briefly,went to get gloves to catch and dispose of it and when he came back in,it was gone..   

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2009, 02:16:36 AM »

I would like to know what Ronald did on the weekend before Haleigh went missing, if Misty was gone out for the weekend I would think he was in a foul mood.
Well, I highly doubt he was sitting at home reading a book!!

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2009, 02:19:08 AM »

mudder, it looked like a baby and knowing my luck,well, that means it has siblings somewhere here..

As far as teaching them to do laundry,they better learn fast, I am afraid to go near the dryer   

we never did find the snake after my mad dash any where but there, my son seen it briefly,went to get gloves to catch and dispose of it and when he came back in,it was gone..   
Searching, (great name) - you better get to searching - Holy shit - I would not be able to sleep a wink!!!

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »

I would like to know what Ronald did on the weekend before Haleigh went missing, if Misty was gone out for the weekend I would think he was in a foul mood.

Maybe it should be who instead of what. He does not strike me as a 1 woman man.. sorry....

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2009, 02:21:05 AM »

Maybe it should be who instead of what. He does not strike me as a 1 woman man.. sorry....
You mean a 1 girl man??

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2009, 02:24:35 AM »

Searching, (great name) - you better get to searching - Holy shit - I would not be able to sleep a wink!!!

I had to take a sedative and sleep aid .. and still have not been able to sleep.. every time a pup brushes against me I come unglued thinking it's the snake..  LOL been a couple days, spent day and night looking for him, had someone come and pull all and I mean ALL my appliences out and look under them as well as any crevice it could have went in. I am afraid to open the dresser drawers too,but I have to, I just picture a scenario like the trick "peanut brittle" can,open it and the snake pops out. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2009, 02:26:22 AM »

You mean a 1 girl man??

LOL yeah,that too....  ha, maybe he is a 1 man man.... j/k he has to many babies running around to even think that.  Smile someone needs to weld all his zippers shut.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2009, 02:30:11 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/

Sorry, I am tired, hard to sleep knowing a snake was in the house..search, meant when they took the dogs out in the beginning. in the police report.they blacked what appears to be an entire sentence out.

Ah!!! Gotcha now.

Yes, I noticed the blacking out of a name and also of a whole sentence. I tried to "read through it," but I cannot. I am assuming the name blacking out is a minor or just a mistake.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:15 AM »

I had to take a sedative and sleep aid .. and still have not been able to sleep.. every time a pup brushes against me I come unglued thinking it's the snake..  LOL been a couple days, spent day and night looking for him, had someone come and pull all and I mean ALL my appliences out and look under them as well as any crevice it could have went in. I am afraid to open the dresser drawers too,but I have to, I just picture a scenario like the trick "peanut brittle" can,open it and the snake pops out. 
Well, if it's been a couple of days the snake may be gone. I thought this happened tonight - so you should rest easy! Do you have any clue what kind it was because it may not have been poisonous. My son killed a rat snake a few weeks ago - the thing was hissing away and I was freaking. I immediately went online and looked it up - was non-venemous but at the time, it didn't matter. Did you see the colors???? And, stay away from the damned peanut brittle!! Are monkeys normally afraid of snakes??

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 25, 2009, 02:35:05 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/

Ah!!! Gotcha now.

Yes, I noticed the blacking out of a name and also of a whole sentence. I tried to "read through it," but I cannot. I am assuming the name blacking out is a minor or just a mistake.

I believe the name blacked out is Jr. I just find it odd to black a entire sentence out in the middle of the K9 search information.

I left a message in Adji's thread for you.  Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: March 25, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »

Good night

Sorry you had a bad day.

;-/

Ah!!! Gotcha now.

Didn't Misty's sister-in-law show up at 4am after Misty called her?  And would also love to know what time Nieves arrived there and what is blacked out. And why didn't Ron tell LE that Crystal is the bio mom? Which leads me to believe Nieves hot-tailed it over there. I think this was all staged and Ron called his mother before Misty called 911.

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2009, 02:37:57 AM »

Well, if it's been a couple of days the snake may be gone. I thought this happened tonight - so you should rest easy! Do you have any clue what kind it was because it may not have been poisonous. My son killed a rat snake a few weeks ago - the thing was hissing away and I was freaking. I immediately went online and looked it up - was non-venemous but at the time, it didn't matter. Did you see the colors???? And, stay away from the damned peanut brittle!! Are monkeys normally afraid of snakes??

He seemed awful cozy in my house, we stood guard and never seen him leave the room/area so I think he is hiding.. They say it was a very baby rattler..explains why I kept hearing THAT noise huh... lol, no way am I opening a can of peanut brittle..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2009, 02:40:09 AM »

Ahh I also heard it earlier.. it is still hear somewhere,just can not seem to find it... I hate snakes...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: March 25, 2009, 02:41:20 AM »

He seemed awful cozy in my house, we stood guard and never seen him leave the room/area so I think he is hiding.. They say it was a very baby rattler..explains why I kept hearing THAT noise huh... lol, no way am I opening a can of peanut brittle..
Wow!!! You may have to call an exterminator - I think they handle snakes - or is it just insects???

Mark Twain:
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 25, 2009, 02:41:58 AM »

Lucky, according to the police report neves (sp) arrived while officers were there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.