April 25, 2024, 02:53:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307358 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: March 25, 2009, 02:21:33 PM »

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, his family would have nothing to gain covering for Misty..unless Misty has something on Ron that could ruin his life.  I won't even say what's on my mind regarding that, because if untrue it would be a horrible thing to suggest.  I don't think for one second that family would cover anything up for Misty only.  Small town.  They knew what type of girl Misty was before Haleigh went missing.

I, too, would give LE any answers I could and would be constantly drilling my son and his gf for answers until the child was found.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #461 on: March 25, 2009, 02:22:32 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

How Sad!!!!!  Gosh I didn't know that...Blink on Crime... ever posted on the other forum, DID YOU??

(SARCASM HERE, OF COURSE)

Uh-ohhhhh....Lucky may just go all Warpathy after hearing of this BOMBSHELL!!!

The cat's outta the bag now!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: March 25, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   
That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!
And the good info is in the only member forum 

Lol... WE HAVE OUR WAYS...LOL

I'm just lovin the word "warpathy"!  That's great!!

It's officially my new word. As in, "I'm feelin' all warpathy".

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 25, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
They are there, that is correct.
Do you know why they are there?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: March 25, 2009, 02:23:46 PM »

You know Monkeys, the thing with Cobra really put things into perspective to me as far as Mistie goes, if she wasnt involved in any way with Haleighs dissapearance and really knows nothing about what happened, then "why" does she not trust Cobra,,,,,,,, I would welcome any help that I could get, if you know nothing then what can he do, whether you trust him or not has nothing to do with him looking into what happened to Haleigh, if your innocent and dont know anything then he cant find out anything, Mistie should realize that saying she doesnt trust him and doesnt want to do the reinactment tells more than she has ever said, IMO

Exactly spot on, HH! 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: March 25, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »

That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!
Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.

Read a bit about the Mexican Cartel

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #466 on: March 25, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »

Do you know why they are there?
I would like to know also 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: March 25, 2009, 02:25:12 PM »

Please, dont concern yourselves about that, just derails the focus. Juvenile.

There is a DS, initials of a SO who's dad owned the house prior.

I m drawing a blank on Snodgrass now, lol  
Thanks, Donald Sapp, Snodgrass is that horrible creep that was molesting and photographed two sisters takin unicycle lessons from him.
Sapp, Snodgrass - too many pervs in that area to keep up w/ - and I have never heard of unicycle lessons in my life!! Don't think I have ever even seen a unicyle except in a circus - so the mere image of this is absolutely mind boggling!!!

Exactly!  And supposedly the dude was giving these unicycle lessons INSIDE the house, while the father of the girls waited outside.     Who rides a unicycle inside?  What was that father thinking? 
I picture an excercise bike - unless the perv has an indoor gym!!

Hey, that could be it!  A stationary unicycle. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 25, 2009, 02:25:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!. Trying to keep up here and at Caylee thread, so not doing a good job of it. Hopefully today will bring Haleigh home. I am wondering about Gm. Neves in her police attire also. Hum...have to ask my son if dispatchers have any LE authority.

Searching...baby rattlers are just as dangerous as big rattlers. I would let him have the house.

Mlee sent you a friend request on myspace. we don't live far apart.

Thank you, and welcome to my little piece of the world.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: March 25, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »

Why would Homeland Security be involved?  Anyone?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:36 PM »

Read a bit about the Mexican Cartel
I just skimmed through that thread, but saw they were talking about a gang that originates in Central America.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

How Sad!!!!!  Gosh I didn't know that...Blink on Crime... ever posted on the other forum, DID YOU??

Maybe I best clarify that post of mine, don't want to start any so called rumors, but Blink's ...exclusives...had surfaced over yonder.  Wonder HOW??

Three choices.

1. copy and paste.
2. copy and paste.
3. copy and paste.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 25, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »

You know Monkeys, the thing with Cobra really put things into perspective to me as far as Mistie goes, if she wasnt involved in any way with Haleighs dissapearance and really knows nothing about what happened, then "why" does she not trust Cobra,,,,,,,, I would welcome any help that I could get, if you know nothing then what can he do, whether you trust him or not has nothing to do with him looking into what happened to Haleigh, if your innocent and dont know anything then he cant find out anything, Mistie should realize that saying she doesnt trust him and doesnt want to do the reinactment tells more than she has ever said, IMO
Sure does!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: March 25, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »

Oh FTLOG!  As if Homeland Security doesn't have enough on their hands!   

I am glad tho that the FBI is in on this case.  Will keep down any likelihood of there being any 'good ole boy' stuff going on in the local LE.  One can hope anyway.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: March 25, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #475 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »

Maybe I best clarify that post of mine, don't want to start any so called rumors, but Blink's ...exclusives...had surfaced over yonder.  Wonder HOW??

Three choices.

1. copy and paste.
2. copy and paste.
3. copy and paste.

Ummmmm....I'm going with number two.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, his family would have nothing to gain covering for Misty..unless Misty has something on Ron that could ruin his life.  I won't even say what's on my mind regarding that, because if untrue it would be a horrible thing to suggest.  I don't think for one second that family would cover anything up for Misty only.  Small town.  They knew what type of girl Misty was before Haleigh went missing.

I, too, would give LE any answers I could and would be constantly drilling my son and his gf for answers until the child was found.

Appears in order of priority....

Ron & Misty
Cummings Family
Haleigh

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: March 25, 2009, 02:33:52 PM »

Three choices.

1. copy and paste.
2. copy and paste.
3. copy and paste.

Ummmmm....I'm going with number two.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: March 25, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Three choices.

1. copy and paste.
2. copy and paste.
3. copy and paste.
OMG! I'm shocked! ...not.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 25, 2009, 02:34:16 PM »

Can anyone confirm the DS in the Denali story- I cannot.
Only one major DS in this case so far .At first that is where some of us thought the 3 day bender happened . Not sure what to put here but only what I think .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.