April 19, 2024, 12:43:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306939 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: March 25, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
They are there, that is correct.

Read a bit about the Mexican Cartel
I just skimmed through that thread, but saw they were talking about a gang that originates in Central America.

Hmmmm.. Well could it be drugs/gangs.. LE/FBI/Cobra may have questioned the locals, who may have given up the name of the local drug dealer/gang member, who then may have given up the name of his/her connection... and so on up the chain.. ending with the biggest baddest guys? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: March 25, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »

Sorry.. messed that quote stack up while snipping.     Mine is the last one. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: March 25, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, his family would have nothing to gain covering for Misty..unless Misty has something on Ron that could ruin his life.  I won't even say what's on my mind regarding that, because if untrue it would be a horrible thing to suggest.  I don't think for one second that family would cover anything up for Misty only.  Small town.  They knew what type of girl Misty was before Haleigh went missing.

I, too, would give LE any answers I could and would be constantly drilling my son and his gf for answers until the child was found.

Appears in order of priority....

Ron & Misty
Cummings Family
Haleigh

Yeah it does appear that way, Grama!  Poor Haleigh!   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: March 25, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

How Sad!!!!!  Gosh I didn't know that...Blink on Crime... ever posted on the other forum, DID YOU??

(SARCASM HERE, OF COURSE)

Yes, with a fat copyright disclaimer about attribution. And links to blinkoncrime are banned, imagine that, they would like the benefit of users discussing information owned by a news site, but linking to it will get you banned.. Folks, that is infringement and plagirism no matter how you slice it and maybe Klaas will edit this out before Grand Pubah Red sees it- its' being handled though Smile

Uh-ohhhhh....Lucky may just go all Warpathy after hearing of this BOMBSHELL!!!

The cat's outta the bag now!

Maybe I best clarify that post of mine, don't want to start any so called rumors, but Blink's ...exclusives...had surfaced over yonder.  Wonder HOW??

Three choices.

1. copy and paste.
2. copy and paste.
3. copy and paste.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: March 25, 2009, 02:41:38 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
They are there, that is correct.
Do you know why they are there?
I would like to know also 

Actually, if Home Land Security became involved in this investigation..  Then, we haven't even scratched the surface on this family and their activities.
This is basically what they cover, and site address:

http://www.dhs.gov/index.shtm

Science and technology research
travel security
immigration
commerce and trade
prevention and protection
information sharing and analysis
preparedness and response.

Are any of you aware of the issue's in Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona and California.  Involves the two Cartels in Mexico fighting each other for control.  It has slipped into the US on Border states, weapons heading south from US. Do you remember the child that was kidnapped about 6 - 8 months ago.. Drug dealers that walked in and took the child, tied the family up?  Turned out the Dad was a dealer, heavy and had cheated or stole from them and this was the recourse..  Well, I guess bottom line, what lands in Florida for sale and delivery, comes from somewhere>> 

I also googled for something on this report on Cobra, nothing new.. So, I don't know where it would be posted. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: March 25, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, his family would have nothing to gain covering for Misty..unless Misty has something on Ron that could ruin his life.  I won't even say what's on my mind regarding that, because if untrue it would be a horrible thing to suggest.  I don't think for one second that family would cover anything up for Misty only.  Small town.  They knew what type of girl Misty was before Haleigh went missing.

I, too, would give LE any answers I could and would be constantly drilling my son and his gf for answers until the child was found.

Ron & Misty
Cummings Family
Haleigh

It sure does.  Almost willing to bet Misty would be at the bottom of that list if she didn't have the key to Ron's handcuffs.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 25, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

Please dont take this wrong . Lets not turn this into something like the Holloway international conspiracy thread . At worst small town punks.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: March 25, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »

Can anyone confirm the DS in the Denali story- I cannot.
Only one major DS in this case so far .At first that is where some of us thought the 3 day bender happened . Not sure what to put here but only what I think .

There are two with the initials of DS, that we've found so far:

Donald Lee Sapp

Daniel E Snodgrass

Lots of stuff on Donald Lee Sapp in our Who's Who thread. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: March 25, 2009, 02:45:39 PM »

Blink, do you know if Homeland Security being there has anything to do with Haleigh?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: March 25, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

True, Blink!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: March 25, 2009, 02:48:01 PM »

Ron & Misty
Cummings Family
Haleigh

Pretty sick, when grown adults take cover behind a beautiful little girl. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 25, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »

Please dont take this wrong . Lets not turn this into something like the Holloway international conspiracy thread . At worst small town punks.

Respectfully, I agree. Maybe my fault because I was opting not to adress the HLS question. If I may, their involvement could be as little as a k9handler that works for multiple agencies, or database accesses that may not be available locally. There is zero reason to feel that anyone other than someone that has been at or inside the home on Green Lane is involved and honestly some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that. The Palatka Sherriff's Office has enough on their hands.

JMO-
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 25, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »

Ron & Misty
Cummings Family
Haleigh

It sure does.  Almost willing to bet Misty would be at the bottom of that list if she didn't have the key to Ron's handcuffs.

I agree, I think the comments, about "keeping your enemies closer", and "Keeping Misty, until Haleigh comes home", screams more than we can hear.. YET..  The reason for the marriage, a stand off?  Who does Misty belong to? 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: March 25, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

I can understand that feeling Alagary, at first glance I feel the same way.  But ya know, those 'small town punks' likely get their drugs/orders from someone higher up.  And while the local LE may be interested in any of the local punks maybe involved with this case,  am thinking the FBI would likely be setting their sights higher, and Homeland Security, even higher.  They want the biggest baddest fish there is, so this whole thing won't repeat in another family/town down the road. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 25, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »

I thought ATF was the dept that deals with gangs(Gangs in the US)?  And I know some of the various myspace pages have references to the CRIPS....but Homeland Security involvement would imply InterNat'l gang involvement to me?   
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: March 25, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »

Respectfully, I agree. Maybe my fault because I was opting not to adress the HLS question. If I may, their involvement could be as little as a k9handler that works for multiple agencies, or database accesses that may not be available locally. There is zero reason to feel that anyone other than someone that has been at or inside the home on Green Lane is involved and honestly some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that. The Palatka Sherriff's Office has enough on their hands.

JMO-
I like the way you think ,K so two DS's ,snodgrass and Sapp ?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 25, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

I thought ATF was the dept that deals with gangs(Gangs in the US)?  And I know some of the various myspace pages have references to the CRIPS....but Homeland Security involvement would imply InterNat'l gang involvement to me?   

Not necessarily. HLS has a task force specifically dedicated to monitoring gang activity, ATF does not necessarily take jurisdiction. Depends on alot of variables that I would rather not specify because I dont think any has to do with Haleigh's disappearance, imo.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: March 25, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »

JMO-

I actually saw Stormy's post on this last nite on ws and thought maybe she confused some homeland wthe fed(FBI)?!  But yes I can see it from a doghandler perspective....Ron does not strike me as making million $$$ deals with his 9th grade education.   

On a side note I apparently am on a list w/TSA and have had my luggage searched everywhere for the last 9 yrs.  When coming back from the DR recently ICE searched me in PR, after having it searched 3 times prev. same trip I was ticked and I asked him what he was lookin for nicely, he said human organs....ugh!  Apparently that's the latest thing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #498 on: March 25, 2009, 03:02:18 PM »

mlee, thanks, and since I live in So Cal, oh yes I'm real aware of the drug cartels, and what is going on. It's horrible.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: March 25, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »

Not necessarily. HLS has a task force specifically dedicated to monitoring gang activity, ATF does not necessarily take jurisdiction. Depends on alot of variables that I would rather not specify because I dont think any has to do with Haleigh's disappearance, imo.

Cool, last job was at ATF headquarters in DC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.