March 28, 2024, 04:21:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305771 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »

Please dont take this wrong . Lets not turn this into something like the Holloway international conspiracy thread . At worst small town punks.
Agreed, small town punks.
hipchick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: March 25, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Im new here altho Ive been reading (lurking) for a while now. Im also a member of that "other" forum mentioned today. Hope ya'll wont hold that agaisnt me as I had no idea what I was getting into..and since you have to be banned to leave there Im stuck I guess. Altho to my credit Id say most of my posts get deleted anyways! I think I might fit in here much better-I dont cater to being scolded like a catholic school girl for my opinions and observations and that seems to happen a lot there.
Happy to have finally come out of "lurkdom"....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 25, 2009, 03:06:35 PM »

Please dont take this wrong . Lets not turn this into something like the Holloway international conspiracy thread . At worst small town punks.

Respectfully, I agree. Maybe my fault because I was opting not to adress the HLS question. If I may, their involvement could be as little as a k9handler that works for multiple agencies, or database accesses that may not be available locally. There is zero reason to feel that anyone other than someone that has been at or inside the home on Green Lane is involved and honestly some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that. The Palatka Sherriff's Office has enough on their hands.

JMO-

I actually saw Stormy's post on this last nite on ws and thought maybe she confused some homeland wthe fed(FBI)?!  But yes I can see it from a doghandler perspective....Ron does not strike me as making million $$$ deals with his 9th grade education.   

On a side note I apparently am on a list w/TSA and have had my luggage searched everywhere for the last 9 yrs.  When coming back from the DR recently ICE searched me in PR, after having it searched 3 times prev. same trip I was ticked and I asked him what he was lookin for nicely, he said human organs....ugh!  Apparently that's the latest thing.
OMG 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: March 25, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »

I thought ATF was the dept that deals with gangs(Gangs in the US)?  And I know some of the various myspace pages have references to the CRIPS....but Homeland Security involvement would imply InterNat'l gang involvement to me?   

To me as well, FCL.  Which is why, when I first heard of HLS being there, I thought, oh yeah right.  But this is, after all, occuring in Florida, which is one good entrance point to the USA. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 25, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »

Anybody find pic's of Ron at Fair yet?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 25, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »

Hello Monkeys! Im new here altho Ive been reading (lurking) for a while now. Im also a member of that "other" forum mentioned today. Hope ya'll wont hold that agaisnt me as I had no idea what I was getting into..and since you have to be banned to leave there Im stuck I guess. Altho to my credit Id say most of my posts get deleted anyways! I think I might fit in here much better-I dont cater to being scolded like a catholic school girl for my opinions and observations and that seems to happen a lot there.

welcome hipchick, everyone stands on their own here. I contributed over there on several cases and have some bff's both in your situation and still there. And apparently my work makes it over there toot sweet anyway so you might say I'm still there. Lol.

What are your thoughts' on Haleigh's case?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 25, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »

I had enough of the scolding when I was a Catholic school girl, believe me I know what you are talking about over yonder.  WELCOME HIPCHICK   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 25, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

Respectfully, I agree. Maybe my fault because I was opting not to adress the HLS question. If I may, their involvement could be as little as a k9handler that works for multiple agencies, or database accesses that may not be available locally. There is zero reason to feel that anyone other than someone that has been at or inside the home on Green Lane is involved and honestly some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that. The Palatka Sherriff's Office has enough on their hands.

JMO-

Rather harsh wasn't that? <H5><B> some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that</B></H5>

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 25, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »

Anybody find pic's of Ron at Fair yet?
No, but not from lack of trying 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 25, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

JMO-

Rather harsh wasn't that? <H5><B> some of the trolls I am seeing will run with that</B></H5>

Harsh to Whom? If my post needs to be clarified I will be glad to-
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 25, 2009, 03:11:41 PM »

Why I like it here .Everyone knows its just opinions . We could ALL be wrong but we try to open eyes to other ways to look at it .
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 25, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »

Thinking back to the tattoo parlor.  There were some videos that were going to surface, did anyone find them yet??

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 25, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »

Yes, I jumped over the fence this morning.. and ran into an article.. If this doesn't put things into perspective.. What could.

(Quote)

Allegations are raised about Ronald Cummings
February 25, 2009 in John H. Gohde | Tags: Haleigh, Haleigh Cummings, Jane Velez-Mitchell, John H. Gohde, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Nancy Grace, Ronald Cummings, Velez-Mitchell | by John H. Gohde

Suspensions have been recently raised about Ronald Cummings’ connection to drugs. There are at least nine arrests for drugs on his rap sheet, but no convictions. Suggestions have been made that Haleigh could have been abducted in revenge for Ron’s drug activities.

Did we get a link to this article and Im an airhead and I missed it? Sorry, I was covering Caylee this am.
TIA
Blink

Jane Velez-Mitchell, unlike Nancy Grace, actually had some breaking news on her last show. She did a good job at sketching out Ronnald Cummings’ connection to drugs. While the authorities have been denying it, it is entirely possible that Ron either was or currently is a drug informant.

Judge Jeanine Pirro, former district attorney and host of “The Judge Jeanine Pirro Show”: “I`ve got his rap sheet in front of me. This guy has been arrested at least nine times. He`s 25 years old. I`ve got him on probation three times, and it sounds to me, and I`ve got to tell you, Vinnie, it`s starting to make sense to me. For him to have so many dismissals, ultimately, and a refusal to go into drug programs with arrests for cocaine, as well as for marijuana, tells me he`s cooperating.”

Furthermore, members of Haleigh’s family are starting to publicly act like they are indeed afraid of somebody who might be seeking revenge.

Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother:“I — I cannot — that — Nancy [Grace], that`s things that we (INAUDIBLE) with the detectives. I don`t feel like any of that information ever should have been released because I feel like you put my grandson in danger when you say, you know, that he can identify somebody or that he`s giving clues on somebody.”

Was that an allegation against Nancy Grace being made by Teresa? This is more of an indication that the family members may not be telling all that they know, out of fear for their safety.
(Quote)

Now, if he was on probation for anything.. that means there was a conviction. They don't put your backside on probation, unless you have been charged and convicted of an offense.. Bottom Line.. And is it possible, that Haleigh went missing between School and Home? And the rest is the best story they could come up with.  Another tid bit, re read the commentaries of Ron and Cobra. "Ron stated, he was keeping Misty until Haleigh came home" Then the secondary comment "Keeping your enemies closer".  Would this be a reason for the family to protect Misty?  Who does she really belong to?
hipchick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: March 25, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Regarding Haleigh and what happened. I think Ron and Misty are full aware of what happened. Their dependency on each other is all wrapped up and centered around this knowledge. My sympathys are with CS. But of course this is all just my opinion!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 25, 2009, 03:18:15 PM »

JMO-

I actually saw Stormy's post on this last nite on ws and thought maybe she confused some homeland wthe fed(FBI)?!  But yes I can see it from a doghandler perspective....Ron does not strike me as making million $$$ deals with his 9th grade education.   

On a side note I apparently am on a list w/TSA and have had my luggage searched everywhere for the last 9 yrs.  When coming back from the DR recently ICE searched me in PR, after having it searched 3 times prev. same trip I was ticked and I asked him what he was lookin for nicely, he said human organs....ugh!  Apparently that's the latest thing.
OMG 

It's ok but unfortunate, I've been told they have a quota to meet and I'm nice and safe.  I've inquired and been told to write a letter and I could be removed from list.  but I like to take dead coral and well it looks like other stuff(big white rocks) I know it's illegal, but it's already dead.

yeah the organ trade is mostly children even being used as live mules to carry and it's relatively new to US from what I was told.  Sad but true.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 25, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »

HH  Do people really think that what is on one forum isn't going to other forums as well 

Aren't we all concerned with the same thing no matter what forum we post on?

Bringing Haleigh home!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: March 25, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »

I thought ATF was the dept that deals with gangs(Gangs in the US)?  And I know some of the various myspace pages have references to the CRIPS....but Homeland Security involvement would imply InterNat'l gang involvement to me?   

Not necessarily. HLS has a task force specifically dedicated to monitoring gang activity, ATF does not necessarily take jurisdiction. Depends on alot of variables that I would rather not specify because I dont think any has to do with Haleigh's disappearance, imo.

Thanks, Blink! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: March 25, 2009, 03:27:09 PM »

Help me out with this part...

So the rumors go....Ron needs money prior to Haleigh disappearing? Asks around about local big dog/Robs local big dog(Dealer) So now he either has money or drugs? Ron needs money after Haleigh disappears?  Ron has new truck, buys tat, gets married = all this stuff equals spending? 

Now Ron is in fear and is hushing everyone up supposedly afraid of drug dealer? 

I'm sorry but color me confused.  The allegations(Rumors) and the actions (expenditures) do not add up for me.  Someone want to help me out here. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 25, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
They are there, that is correct.
Do you know why they are there?

I still have questions about the vacation Ronald was taking to Mexico when he took the children from CS, I think Ron is in deeper over his head than we know, maybe he was into selling guns also...jmo

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: March 25, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »

Hi Hipchick, and welcome! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.