April 26, 2024, 05:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307457 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: March 25, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

Thinking back to the tattoo parlor.  There were some videos that were going to surface, did anyone find them yet??
Not sure if there were any videos, GM.  Tattoo guy said on youtube, in a comment, that everyone was watching Ron and Misty on the video cameras while he was getting the tattoos but he never actually said if they were taped or not.

I heard audio tapes, several hours worth.  Maybe combined with videos?  But haven't seen any surface yet.  Maybe LE has them, if they actually exist? 

I have seen Ron's interview caught on camera leaving the tat shop. Are you guys saying there may be footage inside, and even if no footage their is audio of the "outing"? I think I have been under a rock as well. Too many irons in the burning bush or sompin like that? I dunno
The guy that owns the tatoo place has said that he has 6 video cameras in his establishmeant andthat they were filming the day Ronald was there and to confirm that ron was talking about all the money her was making off this, that he was gonna go through the tapes and post the videos on his site!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 25, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »

IF only Cobra was allowed to put a pistol in two mouths .
MomofaMarine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: March 25, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

Thinking back to the tattoo parlor.  There were some videos that were going to surface, did anyone find them yet??
Not sure if there were any videos, GM.  Tattoo guy said on youtube, in a comment, that everyone was watching Ron and Misty on the video cameras while he was getting the tattoos but he never actually said if they were taped or not.

I heard audio tapes, several hours worth.  Maybe combined with videos?  But haven't seen any surface yet.  Maybe LE has them, if they actually exist? 

I have seen Ron's interview caught on camera leaving the tat shop. Are you guys saying there may be footage inside, and even if no footage their is audio of the "outing"? I think I have been under a rock as well. Too many irons in the burning bush or sompin like that? I dunno

I did read some where just today that there is either audio or visual of Ron at the tat parlor. Sorry I cant even remember where I read it at! It wasnt just of him getting the tat, it is also conversation. I wish I could be of more help.

Semper-Fi
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 25, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »

The guy that owns the tatoo place has said that he has 6 video cameras in his establishmeant andthat they were filming the day Ronald was there and to confirm that ron was talking about all the money her was making off this, that he was gonna go through the tapes and post the videos on his site!
Wow, I didn't hear all that.  Just read a comment that they were all watching Ron and Misty, and couldn't believe the way they were acting...and thought he said that he was going to post photos on his site.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 25, 2009, 03:59:58 PM »

To my knowledge if he did that without a release ( Im referring now to sound plus video) from a closed circuit, that would be illegal. Now, if it is posted inside and a disclaimer, then yeehaww, I really want to see that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: March 25, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »

There seems to be no confirmation of the incident with Cobra and Snodgrass.

None, I did get an email from someone telling me about it as an inside tip, but since I could not confirm it, it is simply that, a rumor, just like the Ron scrounging for money.. Don't get me wrong, rumors very often turn into facts, its just been my experience that you kinda know when it is growing legs if you will...
Gotcha 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 25, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »

If you go to the tat parlor website, posted here earlier, you can see hundreds of pic's of the inside of this place and I gotta say I do not see one video camara in these pic's, now it could be a small job or hand held but I didn't see any in the usual places like aimed at the doors or high in the corners of the place.  Just what I saw, JMO.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: March 25, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »

None, I did get an email from someone telling me about it as an inside tip, but since I could not confirm it, it is simply that, a rumor, just like the Ron scrounging for money.. Don't get me wrong, rumors very often turn into facts, its just been my experience that you kinda know when it is growing legs if you will...
Gotcha 
Kinda like the three day bender ?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: March 25, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »

Help me out with this part...

So the rumors go....Ron needs money prior to Haleigh disappearing? Asks around about local big dog/Robs local big dog(Dealer) So now he either has money or drugs? Ron needs money after Haleigh disappears?  Ron has new truck, buys tat, gets married = all this stuff equals spending? 

Now Ron is in fear and is hushing everyone up supposedly afraid of drug dealer? 

I'm sorry but color me confused.  The allegations(Rumors) and the actions (expenditures) do not add up for me.  Someone want to help me out here. 
Someone needs to help me also, makes no sense.

This may help to explain...not sure, as I had posted this info last night.  Maybe Haleigh was taken for payment.

Ron was asking some certain people, his friends, who is the biggest drug dealer in town, he needed money, ok the rumor has it he robbed this drug dealer with a gun, this has come from several different locals around the area...

That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
So working with the rumors....was Misty with WBG by choice...or.....well you know?

Ron is in the mix there, like I said he had drugs in his car the LE confiscated them when Haleigh went missing, Ron and Misty knew about Haliegh all this time, from day one they aways talked about her in past tense, and today on local news they want volunteers to help search in certain areas Saturday, so wonder what WBG has told LE this is all coming out at once...

Originally Posted by ladonna 
That ties in with the rumor I heard a few weeks ago that Ron was asking around for five or six thousand.

another rumor about money is I heard the kidfinders called Ron and asked him about something and he said if you give me 10,000 I will let you, do not know exaclty what they were wanting, but from the doin the sunshine doll that looked like Caylee maybe. LIke I said this is what I heard..

they know all of this Anna and I have been collecting info and she tells LE.. Anna has done alot of asking questions around here, she will call and ask what I hear I tell her and she would contact LE...

Originally Posted by tehcloser 
Wonder why he needed the money to start with? Sounds like a double edge sword to me. Neede to repay someone and robbed someone to do it?

Drug Dealers 'Front' drugs to lower dealers. That means they give them the drugs without payment, and after the lower dealer sells the drugs he brings the money to the bigger dealer.

Ron may have been fronted a bunch of pills, sold them, & spent the money. Or he may have done a bunch of the drugs himself. Whatever happened, he oculd have easily found himself hundreds of dollars in debt to a dealer, and he had no more drugs to sell and no money. He could have robbed another dealer who he was less afraid of,to pay the first dealer.

Or maybe he just owes a bunch of money for fronted drugs, and never actually "robbed" anyone, just ripped them off.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 25, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

You know Monkeys, the thing with Cobra really put things into perspective to me as far as Mistie goes, if she wasnt involved in any way with Haleighs dissapearance and really knows nothing about what happened, then "why" does she not trust Cobra,,,,,,,, I would welcome any help that I could get, if you know nothing then what can he do, whether you trust him or not has nothing to do with him looking into what happened to Haleigh, if your innocent and dont know anything then he cant find out anything, Mistie should realize that saying she doesnt trust him and doesnt want to do the reinactment tells more than she has ever said, IMO

Exactly spot on, HH! 

Do ya'll think MisLie will talk to Cobra, or is she afraid he is mean...like LE was to her, being mean to MisLie makes her nervous so I say its time to "get mean"

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2009, 04:07:05 PM »

If you go to the tat parlor website, posted here earlier, you can see hundreds of pic's of the inside of this place and I gotta say I do not see one video camara in these pic's, now it could be a small job or hand held but I didn't see any in the usual places like aimed at the doors or high in the corners of the place.  Just what I saw, JMO.
They have a video on their youtube site showing the video cameras.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh9Nfh7yB8&feature=channel_page
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2009, 04:10:42 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/amsterdampictures

Sorry I don't usually like to post w/out back up unless it is purely rumor.  This is one of Amsterdams (the supposed tatoo artist for RC) sites with pic's of the place.  The other link acesandeightstatoos seems to have closed...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: March 25, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

Gotcha 
Kinda like the three day bender ?

XACTLY..
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 25, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »

It certainly shows many cameras & I too would love to see the video  of RC & MC on that day.

To Blink - why would it be illegal to show w/o disclaimers? TIA

NCSunny

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: March 25, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »

Sorry I don't usually like to post w/out back up unless it is purely rumor.  This is one of Amsterdams (the supposed tatoo artist for RC) sites with pic's of the place.  The other link acesandeightstatoos seems to have closed...

well, my my my. None of Ron. I guarantee you those are either being "shopped" or pulled by LE.
On a lighter note, PattyG and Stormy are on the subscription list
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 25, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »

It certainly shows many cameras & I too would love to see the video  of RC & MC on that day.

In most situations unless you sign a waiver or there is a posted disclaimer that your on tape, including sound, (it is not illegal in a public place to tape someone without their permission) that would violate an expectation of privacy in most areas. Its a violation of wiretap laws in essence, even in the event its a "one way" state if it is concealed and in person. Not so if on the phone, that's different.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: March 25, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »

well, my my my. None of Ron. I guarantee you those are either being "shopped" or pulled by LE.
On a lighter note, PattyG and Stormy are on the subscription list
This tatoo guy said that it is posted for all to see that you will be videod for safety purposes, so it legal, and I  too will bet LE has those videos...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 25, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »

In most situations unless you sign a waiver or there is a posted disclaimer that your on tape, including sound, (it is not illegal in a public place to tape someone without their permission) that would violate an expectation of privacy in most areas. Its a violation of wiretap laws in essence, even in the event its a "one way" state if it is concealed and in person. Not so if on the phone, that's different.   

Ah, I see. TY  That makes sense. Glad we have such smart Monkeys here!     

NCSunny

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: March 25, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

I am having a really hard time with the search on sm today anyone else?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #559 on: March 25, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

Thanks GramaMonkey.  Blink your to funny, Patty G. and Stormy....... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.