April 20, 2024, 02:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306980 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 25, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »

These video's are all from hand held camara's not mounted types.  Differences in the way the law is applied?  Even the video of Ron that is on you tube showing his old tat's is done w/hand held video. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 25, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »

My guess is he probably signed a waiver of consent if it is their standard business practice in that case, and therefore fair game unless it stated something like it would never be shown publicly, etc..

I have a feeling the donor of the $$ for the tats knows something about where those videos are now, perhaps.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: March 25, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »

Thinking back to the tattoo parlor.  There were some videos that were going to surface, did anyone find them yet??
Not sure if there were any videos, GM.  Tattoo guy said on youtube, in a comment, that everyone was watching Ron and Misty on the video cameras while he was getting the tattoos but he never actually said if they were taped or not.

I heard audio tapes, several hours worth.  Maybe combined with videos?  But haven't seen any surface yet.  Maybe LE has them, if they actually exist? 

If you go to the tat parlor website, posted here earlier, you can see hundreds of pic's of the inside of this place and I gotta say I do not see one video camara in these pic's, now it could be a small job or hand held but I didn't see any in the usual places like aimed at the doors or high in the corners of the place.  Just what I saw, JMO.

http://www.youtube.com/user/amsterdampictures

Sorry I don't usually like to post w/out back up unless it is purely rumor.  This is one of Amsterdams (the supposed tatoo artist for RC) sites with pic's of the place.  The other link acesandeightstatoos seems to have closed...

well, my my my. None of Ron. I guarantee you those are either being "shopped" or pulled by LE.
On a lighter note, PattyG and Stormy are on the subscription list

and visitpalatka.com has a subscriber named amsterdam...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 25, 2009, 04:39:58 PM »

My guess is he probably signed a waiver of consent if it is their standard business practice in that case, and therefore fair game unless it stated something like it would never be shown publicly, etc..

I have a feeling the donor of the $$ for the tats knows something about where those videos are now, perhaps.

Probably included in the boiler plate tat contract.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 25, 2009, 04:44:24 PM »

Haleigh reportedly loves purple and pink. (What little girl doesn't?) LOL

And I thought this bug was perfect for "Haleigh Bug." (BTW, that site is still under construction!)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #565 on: March 25, 2009, 04:45:32 PM »

Beautiful Brandi, I wonder why the site is still under construction?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 25, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »

grama monkey,  I'm not sure where the money is taking me.  It's so riddled w/bs.  He has money from what I can see.  And as to the drugs.  Pills are hard to step on to get a better profit.  And much easier to keep track of so I'm baffled.  Any big dealer knows which of his little dealers is a user/abuser as well as dealer that stuff gets caught real fast IMO.

I'm baffled on the money and the drugs for motive for Haleigh going missing.  Now as to Ron using and having a accident or as I call it a quick moment of rage due to drugs and this leading to Haleigh disappearing yeah.  I just don't see someone taking Haleigh for money or drugs unless they thought Ron would not call 911 and that IMO would be a huge gamble to take.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 25, 2009, 04:52:33 PM »

Haleigh reportedly loves purple and pink. (What little girl doesn't?) LOL

And I thought this bug was perfect for "Haleigh Bug." (BTW, that site is still under construction!)

Another beatiful picture Brandi!  I love it!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 25, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

Beautiful Brandi, I wonder why the site is still under construction?

Thanks, no rose and Klaas.

A website really does not take any time to set up and get running. I can't imagine why the delay. Maybe some legal reason, like her lawyer is suggesting not to do it? I can't imagine why that could be the case, but I know it does not take long to get a website up and running. I run a business doing them. And it is easier now than ever.

*sigh*

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 25, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

Thinking back to the tattoo parlor.  There were some videos that were going to surface, did anyone find them yet??
Not sure if there were any videos, GM.  Tattoo guy said on youtube, in a comment, that everyone was watching Ron and Misty on the video cameras while he was getting the tattoos but he never actually said if they were taped or not.

I heard audio tapes, several hours worth.  Maybe combined with videos?  But haven't seen any surface yet.  Maybe LE has them, if they actually exist? 

If you go to the tat parlor website, posted here earlier, you can see hundreds of pic's of the inside of this place and I gotta say I do not see one video camara in these pic's, now it could be a small job or hand held but I didn't see any in the usual places like aimed at the doors or high in the corners of the place.  Just what I saw, JMO.
They have a video on their youtube site showing the video cameras.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh9Nfh7yB8&feature=channel_page

It's very interesting that this video was posted on March 12, 2009 and the aces and eights myspace I looked at pic's on has vanished as of today, it had hundreds of still photos of the place and there was only 1 spot were I think I saw a camara, but as they clearly had video of Ron from a "Hand held video camara" I did not refute the fact of video's than.  Peculiar that this just happens to pop up makes me wonder if I wasn't the only one to question it.  Just another one of the many interesting wacky things going on in this case.  JMO and thank you for the info.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 25, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

Hey Klaas, your avi matches Haleighs picture perfectly......beautiful..Brandi

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 25, 2009, 05:08:44 PM »

grama monkey,  I'm not sure where the money is taking me.  It's so riddled w/bs.  He has money from what I can see.  And as to the drugs.  Pills are hard to step on to get a better profit.  And much easier to keep track of so I'm baffled.  Any big dealer knows which of his little dealers is a user/abuser as well as dealer that stuff gets caught real fast IMO.

I'm baffled on the money and the drugs for motive for Haleigh going missing.  Now as to Ron using and having a accident or as I call it a quick moment of rage due to drugs and this leading to Haleigh disappearing yeah.  I just don't see someone taking Haleigh for money or drugs unless they thought Ron would not call 911 and that IMO would be a huge gamble to take.

FCL ~  I am clueless as to how the drug / monies / dealers carry on their business.  But putting just an abduction as #1, there definitely has to be a reason.

Considering the information that has been surfacing about Greg, Misty, Ron wanting monies, drug charges, etc....tends to lead my theory that the above is what this is beginning to lead to. 

Misty being with Greg...Ron bringing her home...possibly someone got pissed off. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: March 25, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

I found it and color me blind.  I see them now.  Weird I was looking for them before and swear I did not see them at all in the pic's weird.  Must be because I noticed that all the video's we've seen from there so far have been hand held. 

http://www.myspace.com/acesandeightstattoosfla
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: March 25, 2009, 05:16:24 PM »

Be sure and click on the video.

The Bald Truth has learned law enforcement experts are comparing statements given by Ronald and Misty Cummings, quizzing locals who know them and developing time lines to crack the mystery of Haleigh Cummings, who vanished six weeks ago from under the nose of the 17 year old babysitter who has since married her father.
“We’re still looking at inconsistencies,” a top law enforcement source told me, as the task force of federal, state and local police try to figure who’s telling the truth in their search for what they hope will be a little girl who’s still alive.
The high profile missing child case fell into the lap of Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy, who climbed the ranks from patrol deputy to top local cop supervising detectives sifting for clues. Read the rest of this entry »
http://www.artharris.com/

boy, Art is on the ball.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: March 25, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

FCL ~  I am clueless as to how the drug / monies / dealers carry on their business.  But putting just an abduction as #1, there definitely has to be a reason.

Considering the information that has been surfacing about Greg, Misty, Ron wanting monies, drug charges, etc....tends to lead my theory that the above is what this is beginning to lead to. 

Misty being with Greg...Ron bringing her home...possibly someone got pissed off. 

And if this is the case they probably took her out of the house right away.  No scent smelled from cadaver dogs.  And they should be checking Ron's work route and the last part towards Crescent City. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 25, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

Be sure and click on the video.

The Bald Truth has learned law enforcement experts are comparing statements given by Ronald and Misty Cummings, quizzing locals who know them and developing time lines to crack the mystery of Haleigh Cummings, who vanished six weeks ago from under the nose of the 17 year old babysitter who has since married her father.
“We’re still looking at inconsistencies,” a top law enforcement source told me, as the task force of federal, state and local police try to figure who’s telling the truth in their search for what they hope will be a little girl who’s still alive.
The high profile missing child case fell into the lap of Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy, who climbed the ranks from patrol deputy to top local cop supervising detectives sifting for clues. Read the rest of this entry »
http://www.artharris.com/

boy, Art is on the ball.....

Thanks HH.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 25, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »

damn over yonder took my pistol in the mouth coming from cobra and ran w/it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 25, 2009, 05:58:41 PM »

Hello you all. I made it through my scary stormy evening.
I want them to arrest Ron and Misty.
Put them both in jail and turn the screws.
I do not believe for a moment that they both don't know what happened that night. He married her after he finds out about the other guy, that isn't something any man I know would do.
She can't testify against him and vicy versa on any drug charges and I guess there
will be no Statutory R charges either. If they can prove she left the house, she can be arrested for child neglect and lying.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 25, 2009, 05:59:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032509haleighs_mom_reveals_investigation_details

finally the bouncing couch is out in the open.  atleast I have not seen this before, after you guys were talking about it being on JVM than the transcript came out and didn't have it.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 25, 2009, 06:06:30 PM »

I agree with that. Sadly there are only 3 reasons why someone takes a child:

1) Because they want one of their own
2) Because they want to inflict pain on the parent
3) Nefarious but you get it, wanting to be respectful of the family members that do read here.

Logically, in an abduction situation, the only option that makes sense to me is #3.
If it was not an abduction and there was some sort of accident cover up I do believe that would have been uncovered by now, I am familiar with the way polygraphers work to "yield that" information and how the follow up to it and imo, if that had been the case they would have seperated Ron and Misty and based on what we know perhaps charge Ron with child neglect until one or both of them decided to come clean.

Which leads me to believe sadly, it's for reason #3, she was in fact abducted by someone that had visited that home at one time and knew Ron, Misty and possibly Haleigh. And this person is reasonbly sure neither one of them will "give him up".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.