April 26, 2024, 03:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307456 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: March 25, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 25, 2009, 10:54:03 PM »

WELCOME MAVEN! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #642 on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.
It's getting crazy over there about DC being involved 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

So, am I understanding this right?  AnaaFl hired DC?  Or did he just insert himself into the case?  Who the heck would even look at that guy after the Anthony fiasco?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #644 on: March 25, 2009, 11:00:45 PM »

So, am I understanding this right?  AnaaFl hired DC?  Or did he just insert himself into the case?  Who the heck would even look at that guy after the Anthony fiasco?
It sounds like she hired him 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: March 25, 2009, 11:01:02 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

Wow!  Now that's gratitude for ya.  And to think all we did was welcome her here, and help find her the info she was looking for on that guy.  As it turned out, she had sev different forums/blogs helping her find that info.  Sure am hoping she doesn't plan on coming back when they get thru pumping her for info over yonder and kick her to the curb.  Burning bridges isn't always the best idea.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 25, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »

Sieko w/out stacking the quote again, I would say that the wording of atleast one of those comments posted there is a claim that the owner of the tat parlor claims to have video of Ron?  Perhaps I am reading it wrong?
This is the only one I remember speaking of the video cameras.

"amsterdampictures (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
I tattooed him he contradicted himself over and over,we have 6 video cameras in the studio and everyone was watching and couldnt belive what they were hearing from ron and his girlfriend."

I actually questioned the video footage in general because it is all hand video camara's, not stationary, and I did not recall seeing stationary video cam's in pic's of the place but I was mistaken after I looked again today, but as they just released that video pointing out all the video camara's on 3/9/2009, I must not be the only one questioning them about it.

But I have seen nothing by LE or media saying anything about this.  As w/everything in this case rumor and speculation.  Amsterdampictures is/was posting smack in various places on the web.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: March 25, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »

I still say she's a lazy reporter getting all of us to do her research but hey thats just MOO.  Ha Ha Ha! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: March 25, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

Hi Maven, and welcome! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 25, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

Sieko w/out stacking the quote again, I would say that the wording of atleast one of those comments posted there is a claim that the owner of the tat parlor claims to have video of Ron?  Perhaps I am reading it wrong?
This is the only one I remember speaking of the video cameras.

"amsterdampictures (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
I tattooed him he contradicted himself over and over,we have 6 video cameras in the studio and everyone was watching and couldnt belive what they were hearing from ron and his girlfriend."

I actually questioned the video footage in general because it is all hand video camara's, not stationary, and I did not recall seeing stationary video cam's in pic's of the place but I was mistaken after I looked again today, but as they just released that video pointing out all the video camara's on 3/9/2009, I must not be the only one questioning them about it.

But I have seen nothing by LE or media saying anything about this.  As w/everything in this case rumor and speculation.  Amsterdampictures is/was posting smack in various places on the web.
Please post those links if you have them, or come across them again.  The only comments I have seen so far are the ones from youtube.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: March 25, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »

I still say she's a lazy reporter getting all of us to do her research but hey thats just MOO.  Ha Ha Ha! 
Bahahaha, wouldn't that be something.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: March 25, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

It sounds like she hired him 
OK, that's it - I am now gettin all warpathy!!!!
Do we know who AnnaFL is? We know it is not Marie - so is it a Cummings member?? Sorry, but do not go to the other side too often.
So, if this AnnaFL hired Dominic Casey, maybe she can kill two birds w/one stone - find HL and fin out from DC just who tipped him off when he went looking at the crimescene in Nov. 08 for Caylee!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 25, 2009, 11:12:14 PM »

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

Wow!  Now that's gratitude for ya.  And to think all we did was welcome her here, and help find her the info she was looking for on that guy.  As it turned out, she had sev different forums/blogs helping her find that info.  Sure am hoping she doesn't plan on coming back when they get thru pumping her for info over yonder and kick her to the curb.  Burning bridges isn't always the best idea.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: March 25, 2009, 11:15:06 PM »

Sieko, no problem I've been having a problem with searching here today on sm for some reason, but it's probably me and not the damn site (kicking pc).  I remember quite a few posts in previous threads on amsterdam that might have links to the sites I am referring to, if I don't just google it.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 25, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

Dom Casey is known for 'sightings' that never pan out!!!

Next Haleigh (look alikes) will be surfacing....according to DC

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 25, 2009, 11:19:15 PM »

I only wish Searching was here because isn't SS over yonder her friend?  She'd probably get a kick out of it.  But if she is I'm sure she'll here about it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:53 PM »

Wait a minute are they playing a spoof on us?  This is to unreal to me!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #657 on: March 25, 2009, 11:25:29 PM »

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: March 25, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »

I only wish Searching was here because isn't SS over yonder her friend?  She'd probably get a kick out of it.  But if she is I'm sure she'll here about it.
Wonder if Searching is still dealing w/her snake problem???????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 25, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

I rarely post there out of fear -- fear of many things that are actually funny in the real world.  Like someone here said earlier the Catholic school mentality.  I lurked there and here for yrs before joining both and my it has changed there with this case.  If I'm gonna be relegated to using intials in the last free speech arena then I'll just take a pass thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.