April 25, 2024, 05:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307375 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #700 on: March 26, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.
It's getting crazy over there about DC being involved 
So, am I understanding this right?  AnaaFl hired DC?  Or did he just insert himself into the case?  Who the heck would even look at that guy after the Anthony fiasco?
It sounds like she hired him 
OK, that's it - I am now gettin all warpathy!!!!
Do we know who AnnaFL is? We know it is not Marie - so is it a Cummings member?? Sorry, but do not go to the other side too often.
So, if this AnnaFL hired Dominic Casey, maybe she can kill two birds w/one stone - find HL and fin out from DC just who tipped him off when he went looking at the crimescene in Nov. 08 for Caylee!!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!  Lucky's gettin all warpathy!!

You've still got me giggling, Lucky!  First one of the day!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #701 on: March 26, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!  A big welcome to MyMonkey!   

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

It's almost Friday!  Yippee!!

Good morning, and I'm on my third cup.. 

Race ya!!  Don't make me drink straight out of the pot - I'll do it!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: March 26, 2009, 09:37:46 AM »

I still say she's a lazy reporter getting all of us to do her research but hey thats just MOO.  Ha Ha Ha! 

lOL, Would not be the first time.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: March 26, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.
It's getting crazy over there about DC being involved 
So, am I understanding this right?  AnaaFl hired DC?  Or did he just insert himself into the case?  Who the heck would even look at that guy after the Anthony fiasco?
It sounds like she hired him 
OK, that's it - I am now gettin all warpathy!!!!
Do we know who AnnaFL is? We know it is not Marie - so is it a Cummings member?? Sorry, but do not go to the other side too often.
So, if this AnnaFL hired Dominic Casey, maybe she can kill two birds w/one stone - find HL and fin out from DC just who tipped him off when he went looking at the crimescene in Nov. 08 for Caylee!!!!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!  Lucky's gettin all warpathy!!

You've still got me giggling, Lucky!  First one of the day!

This is what happens when I get 10 pages of post behind. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 26, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

Race ya!!  Don't make me drink straight out of the pot - I'll do it!!

Hon, my pots empty.. guess I better make some more, if I want this old brain to kick in right.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: March 26, 2009, 09:42:06 AM »

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

Lordy. I am ill over the games being played by people claiming to be close to the case. In the meantime there is a 5 year old baby god knows where. Breaks my heart.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: March 26, 2009, 09:44:09 AM »

good morning flossy     yikes, it seems my coffee pot is empty, I guess it is sweet tea time for me...

ok, back to topic......I want to look at the area in satsuma. If Haleigh IS near her home, which statistics most often show children that have been abducted are found near home,
then we should look into the imidiate area.

And, yes, I know there have been searchers all over. But, there were searchers all over for Caylee also.  Sometimes the sun hides what is right in front of us. But, the clues are all here for us to figure out the happenings that night.
Then leading us to location of Haleigh.  Sounds logical right?

The thing is, nothing is logical in any missing childrens case. WE have to listen to the stories, make our own understandings of the happening there that night.

I am very familiar with these sorts of floks, as my own neighborhood is filled with the likes. They all lie, steal, and will kill you if you stumble upon their drug stash in the woods.
So,if Misty drove off, and left Haleigh and jr alone, that would make since to what misty said about the tape in vcr not being same as the one she put in for Haleigh to watch.
That sounds like misty left children alone, to go get what ever or do whatever, she used the vcr as babysitter.

And remember, there was a so who was out of his range that evening.. How coinsidental is that?  I think he should be looked at again....Just throwing thoughts out here this morning, trying to make my own brain work.
I would like to go over there, and see the land for my own knowledge references. I went there as a kid, but, do not remember much as all these woods look similar. Satsuma is a orange grove town, or it was...

And if dogs tracked to the water, I wonder if they looked on any of those small islands there, the 7 sister Islands to be exact....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 26, 2009, 09:55:18 AM »

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

Lordy. I am ill over the games being played by people claiming to be close to the case. In the meantime there is a 5 year old baby god knows where. Breaks my heart.

The Censorship on these issues, bothers me a great deal.  There has to be a reason to try to squash the truth.  In all honesty..  Is there anyone directly involved in this case, know what the truth is?  Papa Anthony, did he or did he not, have a meeting with members of the Cummings family, aka Ronald sr. Would Papa Anthony have been the one to suggest this pi's acquirement?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: March 26, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »

mioyshi I would hope that those islands have been searched, but haven't heard anything about it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: March 26, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »

Good Morning. In reading from last night, GramaMonkey had at the bottom of her post I'm going to assume from ws, that started with SO Were crazy. What is that all about?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: March 26, 2009, 10:09:04 AM »

mioyshi I would hope that those islands have been searched, but haven't heard anything about it.

well, me believing that le searched the woods where Caylee was found kept us from searching there.. I hope this is not the case here also for HAleigh..

ALso, a neighbor mentioned to me that lawyer for rc works also for the le department there.
Has anyone else heard this?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:35 AM »

Good Morning. In reading from last night, GramaMonkey had at the bottom of her post I'm going to assume from ws, that started with SO Were crazy. What is that all about?

I went back and looked at it.. We could only guess..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »

That was just weird. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: March 26, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »

Naw, I think GramaMonkey is giving us a pat on the back, not to worry about the others, who crumble so easily.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 26, 2009, 10:35:12 AM »

Naw, I think GramaMonkey is giving us a pat on the back, not to worry about the others, who crumble so easily.
Thanks 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 26, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »

The Censorship on these issues, bothers me a great deal.  There has to be a reason to try to squash the truth.  In all honesty..  Is there anyone directly involved in this case, know what the truth is?  Papa Anthony, did he or did he not, have a meeting with members of the Cummings family, aka Ronald sr. Would Papa Anthony have been the one to suggest this pi's acquirement?

O mlee- I have no doubt. I believe Mr. Casey is into more than investigating, I believe he is into brokering. Papa or Cindy?
Back to my question- has anyone seen an explanation why he has hired a criminal def atty?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 26, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »

LOL, GramaMonkey was just talking about a post AnnaFl left at WS.

I think AnnaFl misunderstands.  We're the good kind of crazy. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 26, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

well, me believing that le searched the woods where Caylee was found kept us from searching there.. I hope this is not the case here also for HAleigh..

ALso, a neighbor mentioned to me that lawyer for rc works also for the le department there.

Hes a PI firm?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: March 26, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Hes a PI firm?
Do we even know for certain if this AnnaFL IS, in fact, a family member of the Cummings, Croslin's, Sheffield's, Griffis, Sykes???? OR - is she a sham? I mean, really..this is getting ridiculous <shakes head>.

And, I am starting to wonder if LE in Satsuma are related to these families in some way because IMO, absolutely NOTHING is happening. Everything is so hush-hush, and while I of course, respect the fact they are keeping everything close to the vest, but come on!!!! It's going on 7 weeks - someone knows something and IMO, you have to look directly at the father and child bride - I am sure they can find something to arrest Misty Croslin Cummings on and interrogate the truth out of her! Just MOO!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: March 26, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »

So true.  Caylee should have been found so much sooner. Sad

I haven't heard anything about the lawyer working for LE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.