April 16, 2024, 02:37:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306727 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 26, 2009, 11:30:41 AM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

Lordy. I am ill over the games being played by people claiming to be close to the case. In the meantime there is a 5 year old baby god knows where. Breaks my heart.

The Censorship on these issues, bothers me a great deal.  There has to be a reason to try to squash the truth.  In all honesty..  Is there anyone directly involved in this case, know what the truth is?  Papa Anthony, did he or did he not, have a meeting with members of the Cummings family, aka Ronald sr. Would Papa Anthony have been the one to suggest this pi's acquirement?

O mlee- I have no doubt. I believe Mr. Casey is into more than investigating, I believe he is into brokering. Papa or Cindy?
Back to my question- has anyone seen an explanation why he has hired a criminal def atty?

Thats where I would look within, and say: Hey Mare, when would you need to hire a defense Attorney?
Of course,  my answer would be.. If I committed a criminal act.  Especially, if I hired him prior to charges being placed against me..  The boy is running scared.. And you did notice.. they did not jump on the band wagon for Hubby and wife.. Didn't touch the wifey..  I said before and say again. This thing is like raking the muck off layer by layer.. and roaches keep coming out of the muck, with many more layers to come.  And you may well be right about the brokering.   When a really good background on this guy is found, then that will tell the tale.  I'm sure, that Papa Anthony knew this guy, from when he was on the Department.  You know for sure, its only one step over from cop to pi..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: March 26, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »

So Anna Fl got upset tonite when she stumbled in and they were talking smack about DC?  I'm logged in both but got like 8 windows up working at the same time I work from home and trying to keep up and work is a b!tch, so I keep getting bumped out over yonder...hee hee.  I gotta catch up.

They were trying to warn her off DC since he is such a loser and already is under investigation in the Anthony case. She took it personally, since she is the one that "retained him".

She needs to quit taking crap so personal and put on her big girl panties. IMHO. There are a lot of people on the internet and they all have the right to their opinion. She has sure let her opinion known, loud and clear...and if you say anything to debate or challenge her, she crys that everyone is picking on her and she screams she is taking her pillow and going home.

I made a post responding to another poster, that didn't even mention her but simply stated some facts about DC and it was promptly zapped into the naughty post black hole.

Lordy. I am ill over the games being played by people claiming to be close to the case. In the meantime there is a 5 year old baby god knows where. Breaks my heart.

The Censorship on these issues, bothers me a great deal.  There has to be a reason to try to squash the truth.  In all honesty..  Is there anyone directly involved in this case, know what the truth is?  Papa Anthony, did he or did he not, have a meeting with members of the Cummings family, aka Ronald sr. Would Papa Anthony have been the one to suggest this pi's acquirement?

O mlee- I have no doubt. I believe Mr. Casey is into more than investigating, I believe he is into brokering. Papa or Cindy?
Back to my question- has anyone seen an explanation why he has hired a criminal def atty?

Thats where I would look within, and say: Hey Mare, when would you need to hire a defense Attorney?
Of course,  my answer would be.. If I committed a criminal act.  Especially, if I hired him prior to charges being placed against me..  The boy is running scared.. And you did notice.. they did not jump on the band wagon for Hubby and wife.. Didn't touch the wifey..  I said before and say again. This thing is like raking the muck off layer by layer.. and roaches keep coming out of the muck, with many more layers to come.  And you may well be right about the brokering.   When a really good background on this guy is found, then that will tell the tale.  I'm sure, that Papa Anthony knew this guy, from when he was on the Department.  You know for sure, its only one step over from cop to pi..
Could be guilty regarding Haleigh or could be due to the domestic violence and child abuse accusations?  Or maybe he feels the need for representation because he looks like a total ass trying to explain things on his own?  Or maybe he just feels that LE are looking at him as a suspect?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 26, 2009, 11:52:53 AM »

IMO, it's all of the above...and more I'm sure.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 26, 2009, 11:56:04 AM »

Could be guilty regarding Haleigh or could be due to the domestic violence and child abuse accusations?  Or maybe he feels the need for representation because he looks like a total ass trying to explain things on his own?  Or maybe he just feels that LE are looking at him as a suspect?

One thing I know for sure.. If you get into trouble, and you work a deal.. one of the elements is, that you do not do the same thing again.  Thats one of the little loopholes..  Another, is if you have been investigated for, Lets say child abuse.. And you pulled the wool over their eyes,  next time.. they are prepared for you.. maybe they didn't have enough evidence the first time or the first 4 or 5 times..  But, now they might well have enough. Plus, ontop of these two layers, you have a missing child.. And when the stories are so full of crap, that no one can make sense of what the truth really is about this missing child..  People begin to panic.  I believe that everyone who has had close contact with little Haleigh for sometime, will be looked at, and well should be, as a suspect.  They have to do it this way.  And I also know, from experience that they don't always tell a suspect that their not a suspect, nor how clear their poly's were.  If you remember, in three different interviews on Poly's, Misty stated in two.. that she was told her Poly was passed. In one she stated, they told her not to discuss her Poly.. And in reality, she took two.  If she had passed one, with flying colors, they wouldn't need to take another.  There is a new thing out about Poly's..  It's a butt cushion. that stops people from being able to try to concentrate out of lies being detected in Poly's.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #724 on: March 26, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have been watching Anna FL from the get go also on both sites and I am still not sure she is what she claims to be.  But hey I must be one of those wacky rumor starters!  Especially when she inquired about photo's of Haleigh w/a necklace on, I mean Haleigh has that necklace on in a ton of pic's I would just think everyone in the family would be privy to that.  But I guess she couldn't get that info from Marie or Crystal at the time...???

I have been also and I went back to where she first started, on TOPIX and she knew as little about the family as we did. I have checked in on the topix thread from time to time and it was said there that AnnaFL "told" marie she was a distant cousin and all... so, well, I do not believe she is... I seen from the start where she was getting information then when she went around and gathered enough,claimed to be a relative. Do not be surprised if it comes out she is not related at all. LE is looking into her as far as I have heard.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: March 26, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!  A big welcome to MyMonkey!   

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

It's almost Friday!  Yippee!!

Thank you Flossy, as usual I have a big grin on my face when I see you and udders.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #726 on: March 26, 2009, 01:14:31 PM »

All i know is CBS47news said Cobra was questioning Amanda S. in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings...Found out she had warrants for her arrest...I believe they said for drugs and failure to appear...I still couldn't find nothing on their site this morning either...  I'm bringing this over, has anyone else heard this, and who is Amanda S ?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 26, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »

Isn't D snodgrass married ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 26, 2009, 01:38:17 PM »

Isn't D snodgrass married ?
He has an ex wife, maybe this Amanda S is his ex.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 26, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have been watching Anna FL from the get go also on both sites and I am still not sure she is what she claims to be.  But hey I must be one of those wacky rumor starters!  Especially when she inquired about photo's of Haleigh w/a necklace on, I mean Haleigh has that necklace on in a ton of pic's I would just think everyone in the family would be privy to that.  But I guess she couldn't get that info from Marie or Crystal at the time...???

I have been also and I went back to where she first started, on TOPIX and she knew as little about the family as we did. I have checked in on the topix thread from time to time and it was said there that AnnaFL "told" marie she was a distant cousin and all... so, well, I do not believe she is... I seen from the start where she was getting information then when she went around and gathered enough,claimed to be a relative. Do not be surprised if it comes out she is not related at all. LE is looking into her as far as I have heard.

Grama, I went through a whirl on Google..  There are either mulitples with the same user name, and at least three of them..  Or, one very busy person, who gets around alot.  I found several disturbing entries..  I also came to the determination, that there is little trust..  Nothing that makes me believe she is related to anyone.  As far as someone harvesting sites for info, it is possible.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 26, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

All i know is CBS47news said Cobra was questioning Amanda S. in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings...Found out she had warrants for her arrest...I believe they said for drugs and failure to appear...I still couldn't find nothing on their site this morning either...  I'm bringing this over, has anyone else heard this, and who is Amanda S ?

You dont know a lst name?   I wonder who this could be also, I will check some things out and get back...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 26, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

You dont know a lst name?   I wonder who this could be also, I will check some things out and get back...

What is the link to the site, where we can type in the last name ...or just the first name, and it will bring up ALL.  Possibly we can narrow down Amanda from that site.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: March 26, 2009, 02:11:31 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

This is just too weird, Something is so strange about Mamma Nerves taking Cobra someplace where he finds out later had already been searched several times, and the way she acts is really crazy to me, she just takes off and leaves them there, saying she saw a snake,,WTH.......watch this aomething is really off aboout this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think she doesnt want him there looking into things, ,,,,she cant control him like she thought she could the local  police!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: March 26, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »

I got this over yonder and they have some rule where you can't put both names, so you either get a first name, and last initial, or the opposite 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: March 26, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

What is the link to the site, where we can type in the last name ...or just the first name, and it will bring up ALL.  Possibly we can narrow down Amanda from that site.
Over yonder in the parking lot
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 26, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »

This is just too weird, Something is so strange about Mamma Nerves taking Cobra someplace where he finds out later had already been searched several times, and the way she acts is really crazy to me, she just takes off and leaves them there, saying she saw a snake,,WTH.......watch this aomething is really off aboout this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think she doesnt want him there looking into things, ,,,,she cant control him like she thought she could the local  police!
Well, that was strange and scary. I'd love to know what that was all about? 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: March 26, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »

Such a good point..... and it really makes you wonder..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 26, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »

Well, that was strange and scary. I'd love to know what that was all about? 

For her to see and be frightened of a Six Foot snake, and she takes off... and leaves them for the snake?  Wow..  What is wrong with these people????   I was originally thinking she was just trying to keep him out of the way.. Now,  noooooo...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

I got this over yonder and they have some rule where you can't put both names, so you either get a first name, and last initial, or the opposite 

I went to the news website.. nothing there.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #739 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

Such a good point..... and it really makes you wonder..

Those dang snakes are always causing problems in these missing child cases!  (Think Suburban Drive.......)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.