April 19, 2024, 02:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306946 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 26, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »

All i know is CBS47news said Cobra was questioning Amanda S. in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings...Found out she had warrants for her arrest...I believe they said for drugs and failure to appear...I still couldn't find nothing on their site this morning either...  I'm bringing this over, has anyone else heard this, and who is Amanda S ?

You dont know a lst name?   I wonder who this could be also, I will check some things out and get back...

What is the link to the site, where we can type in the last name ...or just the first name, and it will bring up ALL.  Possibly we can narrow down Amanda from that site.
Over yonder in the parking lot

Hmmm...I was looking for the Palatka Court Records, I know the site was posted here recently. Just thought someone had it handy, or I will go backtrack and see if I can find it.  I know we did a search on..last names, or just first names when looking for a Greg.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 26, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »

Haleigh's site up and running....

http://haleighbug.com/

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 26, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

Anyone remember if there is a ..Amanda Sykes??

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #743 on: March 26, 2009, 02:45:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys! Is there video on Artharris site? I never can get it to work.

I wish they would get a search together to search wooded areas on Ron's work route. Something just tells me that is where Haleigh is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: March 26, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

This is just too weird, Something is so strange about Mamma Nerves taking Cobra someplace where he finds out later had already been searched several times, and the way she acts is really crazy to me, she just takes off and leaves them there, saying she saw a snake,,WTH.......watch this aomething is really off aboout this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think she doesnt want him there looking into things, ,,,,she cant control him like she thought she could the local  police!

That was rather odd ... IA something is off about that, every time we see something new things just get stranger.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #745 on: March 26, 2009, 02:47:56 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have been watching Anna FL from the get go also on both sites and I am still not sure she is what she claims to be.  But hey I must be one of those wacky rumor starters!  Especially when she inquired about photo's of Haleigh w/a necklace on, I mean Haleigh has that necklace on in a ton of pic's I would just think everyone in the family would be privy to that.  But I guess she couldn't get that info from Marie or Crystal at the time...???

I have been also and I went back to where she first started, on TOPIX and she knew as little about the family as we did. I have checked in on the topix thread from time to time and it was said there that AnnaFL "told" marie she was a distant cousin and all... so, well, I do not believe she is... I seen from the start where she was getting information then when she went around and gathered enough,claimed to be a relative. Do not be surprised if it comes out she is not related at all. LE is looking into her as far as I have heard.

Grama, I went through a whirl on Google..  There are either mulitples with the same user name, and at least three of them..  Or, one very busy person, who gets around alot.  I found several disturbing entries..  I also came to the determination, that there is little trust..  Nothing that makes me believe she is related to anyone.  As far as someone harvesting sites for info, it is possible.

mlee, I have been questioning who she was for some time now since my search resulted much the same. I ended up having to not post in here nor read as when I voiced my opinion, it was not well received and I was very hurt by the way I was treated by some. I have not been here but a few times here lately because I wanted to see if there was any new information. I have sat on my hands as far as AnnaFl goes but I will say, I do find her suspicious and am still wanting to find what her true agenda is. I feel she definitely has an agenda,just not sure what... I figure the truth about AnnaFl will come out at some point and everything else is water under the bridge. I am here for Haleigh and hope and pray she is found alive and well and soon. I hope that all the rumors and confusion being spread by "locals" will not affect finding her,but fear it has and will continue to do so until they are stopped.
just my 2 cents.

Hate to post and run but got a call, Dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital and it is a 3.5 to 4 hour drive depending on stops and traffic so I have to get things situated here and head to hospital..

Wheres Haleigh. Praying for her daily.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: March 26, 2009, 02:53:40 PM »

Lordy. I am ill over the games being played by people claiming to be close to the case. In the meantime there is a 5 year old baby god knows where. Breaks my heart.
Is there anything still being done to find Haleigh?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: March 26, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »

Searching ~  I always welcome your replies and your thoughts.  YOU  put up very interesting posts.  Keep up the good work.

Sorry, to hear about your dad.  Will keep him in my prayers.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: March 26, 2009, 03:06:22 PM »

Searching I hope your dad is OK, I'll pray for him.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!  A big welcome to MyMonkey!   

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

It's almost Friday!  Yippee!!

Thank you Flossy, as usual I have a big grin on my face when I see you and udders.

Flossy, your avatar makes me laugh too.

WELCOME MYMONKEY!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 26, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »

All i know is CBS47news said Cobra was questioning Amanda S. in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings...Found out she had warrants for her arrest...I believe they said for drugs and failure to appear...I still couldn't find nothing on their site this morning either...  I'm bringing this over, has anyone else heard this, and who is Amanda S ?

You dont know a lst name?   I wonder who this could be also, I will check some things out and get back...

What is the link to the site, where we can type in the last name ...or just the first name, and it will bring up ALL.  Possibly we can narrow down Amanda from that site.
Over yonder in the parking lot

Hmmm...I was looking for the Palatka Court Records, I know the site was posted here recently. Just thought someone had it handy, or I will go backtrack and see if I can find it.  I know we did a search on..last names, or just first names when looking for a Greg.
not sure if I am suppose to post names here
got the booking log
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
there is an amanda s

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 26, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

Thank you all for the prayers/well wishes and kind words. I got side tracked trying to find Amanda info for you and that is the first I recall seeing the last name tied to Amanda that has been arrested.. the name is not ringing a bell..
hope the booking log helps,wish it said what she was arrested for... now I really have to get moving..
will TRY to catch up when I return,but I imagine I will be WAY behind.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 26, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have been watching Anna FL from the get go also on both sites and I am still not sure she is what she claims to be.  But hey I must be one of those wacky rumor starters!  Especially when she inquired about photo's of Haleigh w/a necklace on, I mean Haleigh has that necklace on in a ton of pic's I would just think everyone in the family would be privy to that.  But I guess she couldn't get that info from Marie or Crystal at the time...???

I have been also and I went back to where she first started, on TOPIX and she knew as little about the family as we did. I have checked in on the topix thread from time to time and it was said there that AnnaFL "told" marie she was a distant cousin and all... so, well, I do not believe she is... I seen from the start where she was getting information then when she went around and gathered enough,claimed to be a relative. Do not be surprised if it comes out she is not related at all. LE is looking into her as far as I have heard.

Grama, I went through a whirl on Google..  There are either mulitples with the same user name, and at least three of them..  Or, one very busy person, who gets around alot.  I found several disturbing entries..  I also came to the determination, that there is little trust..  Nothing that makes me believe she is related to anyone.  As far as someone harvesting sites for info, it is possible.

mlee, I have been questioning who she was for some time now since my search resulted much the same. I ended up having to not post in here nor read as when I voiced my opinion, it was not well received and I was very hurt by the way I was treated by some. I have not been here but a few times here lately because I wanted to see if there was any new information. I have sat on my hands as far as AnnaFl goes but I will say, I do find her suspicious and am still wanting to find what her true agenda is. I feel she definitely has an agenda,just not sure what... I figure the truth about AnnaFl will come out at some point and everything else is water under the bridge. I am here for Haleigh and hope and pray she is found alive and well and soon. I hope that all the rumors and confusion being spread by "locals" will not affect finding her,but fear it has and will continue to do so until they are stopped.
just my 2 cents.

Hate to post and run but got a call, Dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital and it is a 3.5 to 4 hour drive depending on stops and traffic so I have to get things situated here and head to hospital..

Wheres Haleigh. Praying for her daily.

Sorry about Dad.. I hope it isn't too serious. Although, an ambulance rather say's enough. You be careful.. Let us know how he's doing. 
When you get a chance, put that username in Google, and follow the Cached on each one.. Some are in spanish, some are international.  I don't believe that you are alone here in your opinion.  Take care..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 26, 2009, 03:17:12 PM »

Here is an Amanda S, brought in for 4 failures to appear on the 24th.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753065&IMG=56169
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: March 26, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

Hope your Dad is better soon, Searching.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: March 26, 2009, 03:19:18 PM »

Isn't D snodgrass married ?
He has an ex wife, maybe this Amanda S is his ex.
I believe his ex-wife's name is Joan.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: March 26, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »

Thanks, Sieko.  What is the site, before you get the booking info??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #757 on: March 26, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »

Searching ~  I always welcome your replies and your thoughts.  YOU  put up very interesting posts.  Keep up the good work.

Sorry, to hear about your dad.  Will keep him in my prayers.
Me too Searching, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: March 26, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »

Thanks, Sieko.  What is the site, before you get the booking info??
Been checking it daily, hoping to see a Misty Cummings in there.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #759 on: March 26, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »

Thanks  Wow, she looks a little rough around the edges 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.