April 25, 2024, 03:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307370 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/

This is just too weird, Something is so strange about Mamma Nerves taking Cobra someplace where he finds out later had already been searched several times, and the way she acts is really crazy to me, she just takes off and leaves them there, saying she saw a snake,,WTH.......watch this aomething is really off aboout this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think she doesnt want him there looking into things, ,,,,she cant control him like she thought she could the local  police!
Wow, that is bizarre.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: March 26, 2009, 03:38:17 PM »

Here is an Amanda S, brought in for 4 failures to appear on the 24th.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753065&IMG=56169

Thanks, Sieko.  What is the site, before you get the booking info??
Been checking it daily, hoping to see a Misty Cummings in there.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
This is the site for the court dockets, if anyone doesn't have it yet.  Click on "I have read...", then click on criminal or civil dockets, type in last name on upper left surrounded by "%" .
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 26, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »

What do you all figure Grandma Neves could have been up to?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:57 PM »

Lying in bed last night, thinking of all the info & everthing about this case.  Running the Cummings and the Sheffield's in my mind, trying to do a comparison of their ACTIONS.

The Sheffield's have set up a search for this weekend.  They have the haleighbug site up and running, and have the dwelling for information, plus have attended the booth at the fair to pass out flyers.

What actually have the Cummings family been doing lately??

Oh...forgive me!!!  They have instructed Misty not to speak to anyone about this case.  They appeared at the fair to pass out flyers.

When you give it some deep thought.

Does it appear to anyone else, that the Cummings family have kinda put themselves ...off limits...to the media, searching, helping to find little Haleigh??  Does this make any SENSE???

Anything is possible, I know.  But, I have come to some conclusion in my own mind that this side of the family ..either knows where Haleigh is located...and they have put their minds to rest over this...abduction(???).

For a family that had OH SO MUCH to add, each with their own versions of what happened, each contradicting the other, have now resulted in being ...hidden. 

Seems that they have put the brakes on, WHY???  DO they have information about Haleigh's whereabouts??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: March 26, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

LOL ~ Yea, for someone that was afraid of a snake, takes off for 4 hours by herself.  Doesn't sit very well with me.  One would have thought she would have climed on top of Cobra's shoulders for her SAFETY.

mmmm....What do you think of this....Something / someone was entering the area.  They /she wanted COBRA.....DISABLED....SO THAT IS MY THOUGHT AS TO WHY GR NEVES took COBRA ...OFF ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE.

Someone did not want COBRA in a certain area, for fear that he may just dig up or see someone that he may have been interested in speaking to. Or something was about to take place and needed COBRA out of the area.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: March 26, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »

This is the site for the court dockets, if anyone doesn't have it yet.  Click on "I have read...", then click on criminal or civil dockets, type in last name on upper left surrounded by "%" .

Thanks, Sieko!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #766 on: March 26, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »

Lying in bed last night, thinking of all the info & everthing about this case.  Running the Cummings and the Sheffield's in my mind, trying to do a comparison of their ACTIONS.

The Sheffield's have set up a search for this weekend.  They have the haleighbug site up and running, and have the dwelling for information, plus have attended the booth at the fair to pass out flyers.

Oh...forgive me!!!  They have instructed Misty not to speak to anyone about this case.  They appeared at the fair to pass out flyers.

Does it appear to anyone else, that the Cummings family have kinda put themselves ...off limits...to the media, searching, helping to find little Haleigh??  Does this make any SENSE???

Anything is possible, I know.  But, I have come to some conclusion in my own mind that this side of the family ..either knows where Haleigh is located...and they have put their minds to rest over this...abduction(???).

For a family that had OH SO MUCH to add, each with their own versions of what happened, each contradicting the other, have now resulted in being ...hidden. 

Seems that they have put the brakes on, WHY???  DO they have information about Haleigh's whereabouts??

Yes, they were everywhere, and now nothing. IMO I believe they have info. I also see Ron's mom as an enabler, not to the extent as Cindy Anthony, but I do see her as someone that would cover up things for her son. And that video in the woods with her and Cobra, I would really like to know what she was trying to accomplish, she is not a very good actress.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: March 26, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »

Well it seems odd that she ran not only outta the woods, but from the sound of the phone call was already back in her truck and on the road, Cobra was right there and it seems if she was really afraid of a snake he would have heard at least a scream, a yelp or something. It seems like she tried to ditch him, lead him to the woods and take off. Also she had been there for 4 hours before, and didn't see any snakes until Cobra got there...odd! Now I still didn't answer the question because I have noo idea why she would need Cobra outta the way.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 26, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

LOL ~ Yea, for someone that was afraid of a snake, takes off for 4 hours by herself.  Doesn't sit very well with me.  One would have thought she would have climed on top of Cobra's shoulders for her SAFETY.

mmmm....What do you think of this....Something / someone was entering the area.  They /she wanted COBRA.....DISABLED....SO THAT IS MY THOUGHT AS TO WHY GR NEVES took COBRA ...OFF ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE.

Someone did not want COBRA in a certain area, for fear that he may just dig up or see someone that he may have been interested in speaking to. Or something was about to take place and needed COBRA out of the area.
This is what crossed my mind.

...and yeah, what person afraid of snakes is going to wander around the woods for hours on her own?  She sure did look nervous.

On a side note, that area looked a little creepy to me.  I wonder, does someone actually live in that little trailer?  The truck that was there belongs to the owner?  Swing set...hog pens.  I don't know, maybe GMA Neves did get freaked out after hearing a noise...I'm sure I would have on my own. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 26, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »

Well it seems odd that she ran not only outta the woods, but from the sound of the phone call was already back in her truck and on the road, Cobra was right there and it seems if she was really afraid of a snake he would have heard at least a scream, a yelp or something. It seems like she tried to ditch him, lead him to the woods and take off. Also she had been there for 4 hours before, and didn't see any snakes until Cobra got there...odd! Now I still didn't answer the question because I have noo idea why she would need Cobra outta the way.
Strange bunch that's for sure, I know you would have heard a scream from me if I saw a snake, she is helping her son and Misty, and not doing a very good job of it.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »

Thanks, Sieko!!!
Blonde hair dye is sinking through to my brain, I think.  I forgot the docket site link.  Doh!
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_disclaimer.php
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »

I'm off to visit Mom.  Have a good evening, Monkeys.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: March 26, 2009, 04:07:06 PM »

HLN just announced that Ron Cummings thru his attorneys has made an official response to abuse allegations - just reporting what was aired.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: March 26, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »

What concerns me are those underground hog pens.. 

Perhaps used innocently by the hog owners.  And yet..

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: March 26, 2009, 04:13:47 PM »

HLN reporting that Ron Cummings is speaking out saying that Crystal has no credibility.  Cummings and his attorneys say their was no abuse under any circumstance.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: March 26, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

What concerns me are those underground hog pens.. 

Perhaps used innocently by the hog owners.  And yet..

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

Those hog pens concern me too, how many are there around the area where Haleigh disappeared? Sure a hog pen used for a hog is innocent but I can't help but agree it would be all too easy for someone to use one for not so innocent purposes.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #776 on: March 26, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

Granma Monkey,I have been thinking the same thing....kind of like the Anthony's. I think the Cummings side of the family has known from the time of the 911 call  where Haleigh is and are not very interested in her being found to soon. I have felt that from the very first day that Haleigh is in Heaven and this is a copy cat case. The only reason I think Ron's family is upholding Misty is that she knows to much on Ron. And I think it is something really big.The longer Haleigh is out in the elements the less evidence to point to cause of death. I hate saying these things, but just my gut feelings and they are usually right.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: March 26, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »

I'm off to visit Mom.  Have a good evening, Monkeys.
You too 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: March 26, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

HLN just announced that Ron Cummings thru his attorneys has made an official response to abuse allegations - just reporting what was aired.
Thanks Capp 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 26, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

Just remembered back...AnnaFl had said that Ron used to work for her part time in her landscaping business....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.