April 20, 2024, 04:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306985 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

I have a question on the hog pens. Why are they underground? I have not raised hogs and don't know anyone who has, but is there an advantage to them being underground? TIA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:07 PM »

What concerns me are those underground hog pens.. 

Perhaps used innocently by the hog owners.  And yet..

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

I have to say while watching that video I was spooked by the trailor and the surrounding area, like a place you might see in a horror movie. There was a bench that appeared to have a couple lizards or something scary that were dead and were just a skeleton  or my eyes were not focusing right. I don't even want to think what might have been in those hog pens, it's bad enough hogs are in them, let alone other things or people 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: March 26, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »

Just remembered back...AnnaFl had said that Ron used to work for her part time in her landscaping business....
Well isn't that interesting, thanks. And darla, I feel just like you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: March 26, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »

I have a question on the hog pens. Why are they underground? I have not raised hogs and don't know anyone who has, but is there an advantage to them being underground? TIA
I have no idea, are we talking regular hogs or wild hogs? You can see I'm not to up on hunting and farm animals 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #784 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »

Just remembered back...AnnaFl had said that Ron used to work for her part time in her landscaping business....

I have seen hogs raised and never seen an underground pen before.
Last year about 20 miles from me a 14 yr old was kidnapped and held in an underground bunker type thing. She was able to escape Thank God. But her kidnapper had several of the underground bunkers in the woods and had a trap door cut in the floor of his girlfriends mobile home. Police had already been to the home and he was not there. They found the door after he was arrested.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 26, 2009, 04:36:21 PM »

I have seen hogs raised and never seen an underground pen before.
Last year about 20 miles from me a 14 yr old was kidnapped and held in an underground bunker type thing. She was able to escape Thank God. But her kidnapper had several of the underground bunkers in the woods and had a trap door cut in the floor of his girlfriends mobile home. Police had already been to the home and he was not there. They found the door after he was arrested.
I remember that 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 26, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »

Lying in bed last night, thinking of all the info & everthing about this case.  Running the Cummings and the Sheffield's in my mind, trying to do a comparison of their ACTIONS.

The Sheffield's have set up a search for this weekend.  They have the haleighbug site up and running, and have the dwelling for information, plus have attended the booth at the fair to pass out flyers.

What actually have the Cummings family been doing lately??

Oh...forgive me!!!  They have instructed Misty not to speak to anyone about this case.  They appeared at the fair to pass out flyers.

When you give it some deep thought.

Does it appear to anyone else, that the Cummings family have kinda put themselves ...off limits...to the media, searching, helping to find little Haleigh??  Does this make any SENSE???

Anything is possible, I know.  But, I have come to some conclusion in my own mind that this side of the family ..either knows where Haleigh is located...and they have put their minds to rest over this...abduction(???).

For a family that had OH SO MUCH to add, each with their own versions of what happened, each contradicting the other, have now resulted in being ...hidden. 

Seems that they have put the brakes on, WHY???  DO they have information about Haleigh's whereabouts??

Well, in my opinion.. and I know every one has one..  Anyway. I believe they have been called on their stories. Stories are too easy to break apart..  Truth is sort of coming out, and it isn't pretty.. Ronald appears to know how to stick to one story, on the other hand, Misty is all over the place. So, for their story or stories to remain in tact, they are pulling inward. I believe what we might have mistook for their protecting Misty, as really..  Hey, this girl is brain dead and she just runs her mouth, don't listen to her anymore, listen to us.  And, they are keeping her quietly among themselves, so she can't let anythingelse slip out.  Thats what it is.. Your point I agree on 100 percent.  I am not a gambler, if I make a bet with money.. its going to be a sure thing.  I am at that point, where I would bet they know everything..  This is all about protecting the family and Ronald.....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 26, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

One of the interesting things that popped up on the google search for her user name, was a forum with a garden site..  and listed her residence in Sarasota, fl.... which would be a little bit further away.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 26, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »

One of the interesting things that popped up on the google search for her user name, was a forum with a garden site..  and listed her residence in Sarasota, fl.... which would be a little bit further away.
So I wonder what her agenda really is...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: March 26, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »

Jr saw the couch bouncing when he woke up ... my my my ... Was someone entertaining in the middle of the night?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: March 26, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »

Kim Picazio being interviewed on HLN now!

TJ Hart reporting that WBG has been very difficult to find in the area, although LE has been in contact with WBG and will not comment about the ongoing investigation.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: March 26, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

Kim Pacazio refers to Ron as Teflon Ron.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:26 PM »

Now, I wonder why.. is it hard to get anything to stick on Ron.. Wonder how he manages that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 26, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »

Now, I wonder why.. is it hard to get anything to stick on Ron.. Wonder how he manages that.
Sure seems to have a knack. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 26, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »

Well, if Ron worked for her, then that would probably mean.. She has sometype of relationship with his side of the family.. Therefore, her trying to claim Maria, would only spur people to be more careful in discussing Maria and Crystal, versus her finding all the info out there, that is directed in Ron's direction. And probably not suspect where her loyality lies.  Trust, she is all over the search site.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: March 26, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »

true, but hopefully with so many eyes on Satsuma right now his slippery days will come to an end

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 26, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »

So this Anna person posts at another forum? and claims to know the family?

Well, if Ron worked for her, then that would probably mean.. She has sometype of relationship with his side of the family.. Therefore, her trying to claim Maria, would only spur people to be more careful in discussing Maria and Crystal, versus her finding all the info out there, that is directed in Ron's direction. And probably not suspect where her loyality lies.  Trust, she is all over the search site.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 26, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »

Grama Monkey ----NICE STAR!

It was well deserved...cause I just found this posted by AnnaFL

D&A Investigations was already there before I met them. I came here to WS first, then to some crazy SM website. All I was/am trying to do is HELP FIND HALEIGH! If I hesitated at every nasty rumor I heard on the internet, I would still be sitting around talking to chatty idiots who knew vital information but refused to talk to LE.

I was here as many others when they first became a member and there were many of the members here that went to great lengths to locate info and post super info. 

IRRITATING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have been watching Anna FL from the get go also on both sites and I am still not sure she is what she claims to be.  But hey I must be one of those wacky rumor starters!  Especially when she inquired about photo's of Haleigh w/a necklace on, I mean Haleigh has that necklace on in a ton of pic's I would just think everyone in the family would be privy to that.  But I guess she couldn't get that info from Marie or Crystal at the time...???

I have been also and I went back to where she first started, on TOPIX and she knew as little about the family as we did. I have checked in on the topix thread from time to time and it was said there that AnnaFL "told" marie she was a distant cousin and all... so, well, I do not believe she is... I seen from the start where she was getting information then when she went around and gathered enough,claimed to be a relative. Do not be surprised if it comes out she is not related at all. LE is looking into her as far as I have heard.

Joy Wray or Michelle Bart?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: March 26, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »

What concerns me are those underground hog pens.. 

Perhaps used innocently by the hog owners.  And yet..

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

I have to say while watching that video I was spooked by the trailor and the surrounding area, like a place you might see in a horror movie. There was a bench that appeared to have a couple lizards or something scary that were dead and were just a skeleton  or my eyes were not focusing right. I don't even want to think what might have been in those hog pens, it's bad enough hogs are in them, let alone other things or people 
I agree, very creepy.  Like something out of a Rob Zombie movie.  Did Cobra find the hog pens?  I missed that part if he did.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 26, 2009, 06:04:48 PM »

I think AnnaFl said that Ron had worked for someone she knew who has a landscape business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.