April 26, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307454 times)
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

Just received this from Island Monkey!!!!!

Thanks Darla~actually I need prayers in a huge way right now ASAP...She is having frequent contractions, he is thru the cervix to his hips now (still in the bag), but they think she may be getting an infection because her fever is rising, so they have set up for a possible delivery and the neonatologist is here waiting just as a precaution, but to further complicate things, he is coming feet first and if he's not delivered quickly enough, the cord will be compressed and his oxygen flow could be cut off, or his head could get stuck......prayers please~we need them bad
OMG,   I will pray more than ever, I so hope this baby survives, this is terrible, everybody please pray for this baby now!

Praying for your family, IM. Keep the faith
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2009, 12:46:09 AM »

So this is some crap and it stinks bad Why would he marry her crazy I would have booted her as soon as I found out she was with another guy its crazy, I still don't think she did anything to Haleigh but I do know believe she wasn't home watching the kids she left them alone for all the sex offenders to lay claim to them.
I don not think however that lil Jr needs to go to his Bio mom cause she didn't fight for them in the first place. Someone needs to get him but not Ron Nor Chrystal.

Personally, I feel that Jr. ought to removed from the presence of everyone on both sides of that family... until the entire situation is investigated and resolved. 

Some may say, 'oh my gosh, how cruel is that?'  to which I would say.. 'how cruel is leaving him in an environment that has become such a mess, folks playing tug-of-war with him, how confused that lil one must be!'  He's been thru a traumatic event, IMO.  And am hoping that the authorities won't allow him to be traumatized further.

All IMO..

I completely agree
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »

So this is some crap and it stinks bad Why would he marry her crazy I would have booted her as soon as I found out she was with another guy its crazy, I still don't think she did anything to Haleigh but I do know believe she wasn't home watching the kids she left them alone for all the sex offenders to lay claim to them.
I don not think however that lil Jr needs to go to his Bio mom cause she didn't fight for them in the first place. Someone needs to get him but not Ron Nor Chrystal.

Personally, I feel that Jr. ought to removed from the presence of everyone on both sides of that family... until the entire situation is investigated and resolved. 

Some may say, 'oh my gosh, how cruel is that?'  to which I would say.. 'how cruel is leaving him in an environment that has become such a mess, folks playing tug-of-war with him, how confused that lil one must be!'  He's been thru a traumatic event, IMO.  And am hoping that the authorities won't allow him to be traumatized further.

All IMO..

I completely agree
But do you not think he will be traumatized by being taken away from everybody he knows and being put in the care of strangers, I think that would be cruel under these circumstances, surely there is some family member that lives somewhere else that can be trusted to keep him until there is something done about all, this!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »

here is the video where Crystals lawyer states the abuse such as the children being thrown down the stairs (4:14 - 4:21)and that previous girl friend of MoRons told them of abuse

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/nancy-grace-interviews-crystal-sheffield-and-kim-picazio-about-ronalds-abuse/
Thanks for the link, Jules.  I didn't catch the part about the previous girlfriend.  Will watch it again tomorrow.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »

Thanks Darla~actually I need prayers in a huge way right now ASAP...She is having frequent contractions, he is thru the cervix to his hips now (still in the bag), but they think she may be getting an infection because her fever is rising, so they have set up for a possible delivery and the neonatologist is here waiting just as a precaution, but to further complicate things, he is coming feet first and if he's not delivered quickly enough, the cord will be compressed and his oxygen flow could be cut off, or his head could get stuck......prayers please~we need them bad
Will keep this baby and his Mommy in my thoughts.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2009, 12:52:57 AM »

Well, she says she has tried to get them back but what does it matter?  She has not lost one of them, nor left them in the care of someone who did.  She has admitted to her past drug use but has tried to clean up her act.  Why not let her try?  I don't think she didn't want them, she just felt powerless against Ron and probably his family too. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2009, 12:55:00 AM »

There might not be enough information out there on WBG  to ask this question...but does anyone know if he has a brother?
It looks like he has a sister, and a son...from his mother's myspace.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »

All IMO..

I completely agree
But do you not think he will be traumatized by being taken away from everybody he knows and being put in the care of strangers, I think that would be cruel under these circumstances, surely there is some family member that lives somewhere else that can be trusted to keep him until there is something done about all, this!

For me: I am a risk asessment person.
If there is a milli-chance these people are using, or he is potential imminent danger as a result,  I  dont want him with as a family member. He comes first.

Other than that scenario, I of course would want a competent family member. Emphasis on competent

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2009, 12:55:59 AM »

here is the video where Crystals lawyer states the abuse such as the children being thrown down the stairs (4:14 - 4:21)and that previous girl friend of MoRons told them of abuse

http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/nancy-grace-interviews-crystal-sheffield-and-kim-picazio-about-ronalds-abuse/
Thanks for the link, Jules.  I didn't catch the part about the previous girlfriend.  Will watch it again tomorrow.

I just looked at it again I heard it when I watched the show when it aired but I think that this video was cut off.....sorry I am sure there is another one somewhere with the whole show will have to look.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2009, 01:01:02 AM »

OMG,   I will pray more than ever, I so hope this baby survives, this is terrible, everybody please pray for this baby now!

Praying for your family, IM. Keep the faith

Will continue praying for you and your family IM!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2009, 01:01:06 AM »

I see your point, but how do you know a foster home would not be even worse?  I have heard horror stories about that too.  Who is responsible enough in either of those families to take the child?
Not saying a foster just think Chrystal seemed to have not fought for her kids before this happened, I don't know either family but she stated that Ron beat her during the time she lived there and I be darn if I would leave my 2 babies with him if this were true I would have to have been placed in jail or dead to have left them there with him for all that time with out a fight I think she only doing it know for the attention she is getting.

I think when you say she's doing it for attention, you are really being cruel, IMO.  She obviously loved her child, and is doing what she thinks she needs to do.  If she is fighting for custody of JR because she now knows what was really going on in that house, I applaud her.  It may be too late for Haleigh (sadly) but there's still a chance she can save her son from a similar fate.

I'd be questioning her love for them if she WASN'T trying for custody.  If it were me, I'd want to rush in and take him far away until Haleigh was found and the truth discovered.  JMO
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2009, 01:02:19 AM »

I see PDM Bridge are very strict on who they hire..

I promise that the information provided in this employment application (and accompanying resume, if any) is true and complete. I understand that any false information or omissions may disqualify me from further considerations for employment, and may be justification for my dismissal from employment by PDM Bridge LLC if discovered at a later date. I agree to immediately notify PDM Bridge LLC if I should be convicted of a crime, other than a routine traffic matter, or be charged with any crime while my job application is pending, or during my period of employment, if hired.  A conviction or charge is not an automatic bar to employment but it must be disclosed.

I hereby authorize PDM Bridge LLC (hereafter "the Company" or "Employer), its employees, agents, private investigators or any representative of the aforesaid company, to perform  investigations into my background, past behavior, to my character, general reputation, and mode of living. In addition, I further authorize investigations of the following:

Investigative Consumer Reports: I authorize the Company to perform investigative consumer reports that may include credit reports, criminal history or arrest records, workers' compensation histories, motor vehicle records, employment and unemployment records, military records, or other sources of information.

https://www.siteprosecure.com/com/pdmbridge/www/index.cfm?event=terms
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »

Those 2 children were exposed to the worst of the worst:  Sex, Lies, Drugs, Pedophiles you name it. Not a good environment for any child.  Ron was a fool to leave his children with Misty after a 3 day bender on drugs.  How could he?  The whole lot of them are sick, depraved.  JMO
This sums it all up, doesn't it?  Whether Ron knows what happened, or had a hand in it, Haleigh's fate was determined by his complete lack of judgment.  I think he saddled her with the kids because he thought it might keep her home. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

G'Night Monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2009, 01:22:24 AM »

I see your point, but how do you know a foster home would not be even worse?  I have heard horror stories about that too.  Who is responsible enough in either of those families to take the child?
Not saying a foster just think Chrystal seemed to have not fought for her kids before this happened, I don't know either family but she stated that Ron beat her during the time she lived there and I be darn if I would leave my 2 babies with him if this were true I would have to have been placed in jail or dead to have left them there with him for all that time with out a fight I think she only doing it know for the attention she is getting.

I think when you say she's doing it for attention, you are really being cruel, IMO.  She obviously loved her child, and is doing what she thinks she needs to do.  If she is fighting for custody of JR because she now knows what was really going on in that house, I applaud her.  It may be too late for Haleigh (sadly) but there's still a chance she can save her son from a similar fate.

I'd be questioning her love for them if she WASN'T trying for custody.  If it were me, I'd want to rush in and take him far away until Haleigh was found and the truth discovered.  JMO

My guess is that the paternal grandparents took care of the kids more than Ron and any girlfriends he had did. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2009, 01:30:27 AM »

Am praying for IM's Daughter and Grand baby. Good night Monkeys.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2009, 01:58:10 AM »

G'Night Monkeys.

Night Sieko!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2009, 02:38:59 AM »

I know some of you monkeys have seen this but for those who havent it is interesting givin the timeline and NG saying CS didnt try to do anything about trying to get her children back...

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2009, 03:28:40 AM »

We don't know why she didn't take the children & run for the hills like some of us would have, but we do know she did try - unsuccessfully - to bring Ronald's actions to the attention of DCF a number of times and also entered documents with the court about Ronald's drug use, abuse, etc. , all along through the years.  She's NOT just doing this now for the attention she's getting.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2009, 03:29:52 AM »

I know some of you monkeys have seen this but for those who havent it is interesting givin the timeline and NG saying CS didnt try to do anything about trying to get her children back...

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Thanks, Jules. 

Haydensguardian -- please read this court petition.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.