April 24, 2024, 06:52:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307257 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 26, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »

What concerns me are those underground hog pens.. 

Perhaps used innocently by the hog owners.  And yet..

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

I have to say while watching that video I was spooked by the trailor and the surrounding area, like a place you might see in a horror movie. There was a bench that appeared to have a couple lizards or something scary that were dead and were just a skeleton  or my eyes were not focusing right. I don't even want to think what might have been in those hog pens, it's bad enough hogs are in them, let alone other things or people 
I agree, very creepy.  Like something out of a Rob Zombie movie.  Did Cobra find the hog pens?  I missed that part if he did.

You know when I first saw the trailer and stuff my first thought was Texas Chainsaw Massacre, they didn't show the hog pens in the video but I would hope that he did find them, I'm still curios as to why they are underground.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: March 26, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »

I have a question on the hog pens. Why are they underground? I have not raised hogs and don't know anyone who has, but is there an advantage to them being underground? TIA
I have no idea, are we talking regular hogs or wild hogs? You can see I'm not to up on hunting and farm animals 
I have never heard of under ground hog pens either.  Just googled it quick and can't find anything on them.  The only reason I can think to have them underground is to keep them cool, but isn't that what they roll in the mud for?

*shiver*
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: March 26, 2009, 06:14:54 PM »

Kim Pacazio refers to Ron as Teflon Ron.

Now, I wonder why.. is it hard to get anything to stick on Ron.. Wonder how he manages that.
Sure seems to have a knack. 

HLN reporting that Teresa Neves has pics of Haleigh that were taken between Nov 6 and Nov 16 when Haleigh hurt herself on the school playground.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 26, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »

All those SO's in the area, who are being watched by LE hopefully.  How hard would it be for an SO to arrange for someone to bring a child to them, and then place that child in one of those underground pens.  LE comes first to the homes of the SOs, looks around, sees nothing.  Do they check the woods nearest to the SO's home for a possible underground pen, even if they don't raise hogs?   

There is a reason that Gma Neves pointed out those hog pens.  Does she know or suspect something?  Whether she does or not, am glad she brought the underground hog pens to the attention of LE, and now, to the public. 

Lord only knows how many there can be in those woods.  Perhaps not all contain hogs. 

I have to say while watching that video I was spooked by the trailor and the surrounding area, like a place you might see in a horror movie. There was a bench that appeared to have a couple lizards or something scary that were dead and were just a skeleton  or my eyes were not focusing right. I don't even want to think what might have been in those hog pens, it's bad enough hogs are in them, let alone other things or people 
I agree, very creepy.  Like something out of a Rob Zombie movie.  Did Cobra find the hog pens?  I missed that part if he did.

I was tied up in kitchen.. not by ropes.. by cooking..  what is this about the hog pens?  And.. straight out question,
AnnieFl.. Good.. Bad.. or what?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: March 26, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

Ok, I just re-read the artharris.com article and it was said to be "an underground pen".
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »

Lawyer: Haleigh Cummings Exposed to 'Sex, Drugs, Rock-and-Roll' Lifestyle

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A lawyer for the mother of a missing Florida girl slammed the child’s father in an interview, saying the little girl was exposed to a "typical sex, drugs and rock-and-roll lifestyle" before she disappeared, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, vanished on Feb. 9 from the Satsuma-area trailer home where she lives with her 24-year-old father, Ronald Cummings, his 17-year-old wife Misty Croslin and Haleigh's little brother Ronald Junior, 4.

“The particular lifestyle that we believe is led by Misty and Ronald Cummings is one that essentially laid out the red carpet to something at some point happening to these children, and something did,” Kim Picazio, an attorney for Crystal Sheffield, said in an interview Wednesday with MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for photos.

She said the Cummings lead "your typical sex, drugs and rock-and-roll life style that is not conducive to raising children."

Meanwhile, the Florida Department of Children and Families is investigating instances of abuse and neglect at the Cummings household, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Ronald Cummings could not be reached for comment when called by the station. The family has reportedly been advised by legal counsel not to speak with the media. A call to Cummings’ lawyer also was not returned.

Although investigators have been following up on numerous tips and Haleigh sightings, the girl has not been found.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510821,00.html

Heart
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »

We have wild pigs all over Florida. Could the underground pens actually be pits that were dug to trap pigs? If so, I would think that would be dangerous for kids who may be exploring and playing in the woods. Thas part of Florida and their way of life is completley foreign to me! Much different than life along the Gulf coast, so I am just guessing about the pens/pits.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: March 26, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »

I was tied up in kitchen.. not by ropes.. by cooking..  what is this about the hog pens?  And.. straight out question,
AnnieFl.. Good.. Bad.. or what?
The property that Teresa took Cobra to.  Teresa said she saw an underground pen.  Cobra apparently spoke with someone afterward who said it may have been his  underground hog pens.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:56 PM »

Quiet it down in here, will ya!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: March 26, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »

TJ Hart  reporting to JVM a possible sighting of WBG at a Citgo by one of the PIs this evening.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: March 26, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »

Quiet it down in here, will ya!

Boy it did get quiet didn't it?  Must be watching the news..

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: March 26, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »

TJ Hart  reporting to JVM a possible sighting of WBG at a Citgo by one of the PIs this evening.
Anything else said, Heart?  I don't get HLN.
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: March 26, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

It looks like Crystal didn't tell the truth about the dates she took the "abuse pics"
Maybe she isn't soooo abused after all

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134693&catid=3
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »

Weren't there no trespassing signs on the property and Cobra was met by a man with a gun?  (or maybe I dreamed it).  Maybe she was hoping he would be shot.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 26, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

Now, I wonder why.. is it hard to get anything to stick on Ron.. Wonder how he manages that.

I heard her call him that on TV. I thought it was unprofessional of her.

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: March 26, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »

It looks like Crystal didn't tell the truth about the dates she took the "abuse pics"
Maybe she isn't soooo abused after all

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134693&catid=3

This is just SO sad to me.

I see this now becoming a custody battle forefront, and a missing child lies waiting to be found in the background.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 26, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 26, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »

JMO.

Tell you honestly, if the hospital staff didn't take the photos, or the school.. Then I wouldn't put alot of stock into it.  You know, if Crystal wasn't one hundred percent up front, then her attorney is going to be sideways..  I do believe the school would have taken photos of the injury because they are liable, and responsible for the hospital bill and any other medical expenses that might pop up in relation to the injuries.
Also, the school nurse and staff had to make a written report on the injuries. So, it will be easy to determine if these are related to the school or not.  Hey, this whole thing is so messed up, I have a real hard time believing anything that comes out of the cummings family..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: March 26, 2009, 08:29:31 PM »

JMO.

Tell you honestly, if the hospital staff didn't take the photos, or the school.. Then I wouldn't put alot of stock into it.  You know, if Crystal wasn't one hundred percent up front, then her attorney is going to be sideways..  I do believe the school would have taken photos of the injury because they are liable, and responsible for the hospital bill and any other medical expenses that might pop up in relation to the injuries.
Also, the school nurse and staff had to make a written report on the injuries. So, it will be easy to determine if these are related to the school or not.  Hey, this whole thing is so messed up, I have a real hard time believing anything that comes out of the cummings family..

Rose I thought the same thing, that it was unprofessional and cocky.
Perhaps Picazio knows what she is doing.  We will see.

Now here comes Nancy Grace, 2 weeks behind everything.

NG questioning Picazio now about Picazio stating that Misty had a visitor the night Haleigh went missing.

Picazio tells Nancy that she did not say that, but I could swear that Picazio did say that or referred to it earlier on HLN.  I will have to see if I can find the transcript.

My oh my!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: March 26, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »

JMO.

Rose I thought the same thing, that it was unprofessional and cocky.
Perhaps Picazio knows what she is doing.  We will see.

Now here comes Nancy Grace, 2 weeks behind everything.

NG questioning Picazio now about Picazio stating that Misty had a visitor the night Haleigh went missing.

Picazio tells Nancy that she did not say that, but I could swear that Picazio did say that or referred to it earlier on HLN.  I will have to see if I can find the transcript.

My oh my!

I heard the attorney statement just before break, and right now its chilling.. She stated: Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.