April 23, 2024, 01:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307195 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: March 26, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »

mlee, I'm bringing over from the last page what you posted.
I heard the attorney statement just before break, and right now its chilling.. She stated: Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote. So is the lawyer saying this is what LE is saying to her and Crystal, or is that what she thinks happened that evening? 

She made that statement, I waited for something to be leaked, or comments on what she said.. it seemed to be ole school after that.. So, back to confusion.. I don't know.. I think she was speculating more than being direct and straightforward, possible it was edited out of context..  believed for a moment they actually had uncovered something. Shoot, I think more is known on this site, than they know.
She really better be careful with her speculating, and maybe should lay off the tv shows for awhile.

She needs to lay off Nancy's show for sure.  Nancy has had it in for Crystal since day one and she is totally on Ron's side here.  Nancy cannot understand how a young, under-educated girl/woman can let a slim-bag like Ron take her children.  Ron cultivates them early on so they cannot defend themselves against him.  He is a very immature person, very insecure.  He has to get them at an early age so he can control them.  I think he has run up against it though with Misty.  She is running circles around him and he cannot control her AND she lost his child on her watch.  Nancy cannot see this kind of life the rest of the real world lives.  Little does she know how much she is putting her own children in dangers-way by displaying them on T.V.  I think Ron would not have those children if it had not been for his mother and grandmother.  In the end they were not fulfilling their obligation by taking care of those kids like Ron told the judge when awarded custody.  Crystal now has a lawyer to help her where in the past she did not know how and where to go to get help.  Unfortunately this lawyer is making big missteps at Crystals expense.  The lawyer needs to stick to proven facts and rein in the speculation and find Haleigh now. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #861 on: March 26, 2009, 10:08:55 PM »

The administrator of the Haleighbug website needs to be monitoring the comments that go through.  Right now everything is automatically going through and that WON'T WORK.  They need to moderate and delete the garbage for Haleigh's sake.

http://www.haleighbug.com/
It is very nasty and very inappropriate, I'll bet Misty has made a comment or two.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: March 26, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »

I cant believe how hateful people can be geez.. I really think its just Misty playing games as usual..I cant wait til this case is actually solved..

I just went to the Haleigh bug site and this is my opinion only but, if people can not say something nice then they should not say anything at all, there are plenty of  forums that the bashing can be done, but people should give a grieving mother some respect.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: March 26, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

I cant believe how hateful people can be geez.. I really think its just Misty playing games as usual..I cant wait til this case is actually solved..

I just went to the Haleigh bug site and this is my opinion only but, if people can not say something nice then they should not say anything at all, there are plenty of  forums that the bashing can be done, but people should give a grieving mother some respect.
I agree mymonkey...They will sit and call Crystal a druggy..but not stop n think they whole fammily has a record of drugs..What makes RC or any of them better than Crystal?? This bashing really pees me off...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 26, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »

mlee, I'm bringing over from the last page what you posted.
I heard the attorney statement just before break, and right now its chilling.. She stated: Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote. So is the lawyer saying this is what LE is saying to her and Crystal, or is that what she thinks happened that evening? 

She made that statement, I waited for something to be leaked, or comments on what she said.. it seemed to be ole school after that.. So, back to confusion.. I don't know.. I think she was speculating more than being direct and straightforward, possible it was edited out of context..  believed for a moment they actually had uncovered something. Shoot, I think more is known on this site, than they know.
She really better be careful with her speculating, and maybe should lay off the tv shows for awhile.

Yes, I believe that Picazio should lay low for awhile. 

Perhaps I don't see it, but what she is doing, how is that helping to find Haleigh.

Picazio said herself she was not there for a side circus, so what is she doing.

Beats the hell out of me!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 26, 2009, 10:15:58 PM »

The administrator of the Haleighbug website needs to be monitoring the comments that go through.  Right now everything is automatically going through and that WON'T WORK.  They need to moderate and delete the garbage for Haleigh's sake.

It is very nasty and very inappropriate, I'll bet Misty has made a comment or two.

I went over, and left the commenters a message, told them just exactly how easy each one of them could be traced through the Cpanel controls. And reminded them, they had signed a nice little agreement with thier internet provider about promising to be a nice decent person on the web.. Could lose their service. Let see if they listen. If not, then as I rest tonight, maybe they will just say bad things about me, instead of Crystal. Give her a break for awhile. In my life time, I think I have been called everything, and cussed soundly many times, just flows off the back.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

I went over, and left the commenters a message, told them just exactly how easy each one of them could be traced through the Cpanel controls. And reminded them, they had signed a nice little agreement with thier internet provider about promising to be a nice decent person on the web.. Could lose their service. Let see if they listen. If not, then as I rest tonight, maybe they will just say bad things about me, instead of Crystal. Give her a break for awhile. In my life time, I think I have been called everything, and cussed soundly many times, just flows off the back.

That was a terrific post mlee...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: March 26, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »

Do yall really think that Misty and or the Cummings would be that stupid to post ugly remarks on that site knowing that LE can trace the ip addresses?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #868 on: March 26, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »

mlee, good for you  Heart, yes I think Misty would be stupid enough to leave a vile message.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #869 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:25 PM »

Do yall really think that Misty and or the Cummings would be that stupid to post ugly remarks on that site knowing that LE can trace the ip addresses?
Sure do.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #870 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »

Yep!!!!

Good Evening Monkeys and guest. I left a post on Haleigh's site also. Anybody that could do that on a child's website and use the ugly ugly words is about as lowlife as they come.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 26, 2009, 10:31:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys, something is definaitly up with Ronald and Mistie, Mrs. Neves knows it also, and trying her best to run interference with Cobra and his investigation, but I think Cobra is too smart for her and knows what he is up against..

As far as the hog pens go, they are called underground because sometimes when you have several hogs in one pen and you only want to seperate one from the other you make a sort of tunnel for the one to follow through and then drop the trap door to keep them seperated so when killing one for slaughtering purposes or to keep them from fighting you dont have to  get in the pen with them, some of these are wild hogs called piney wood rooters, and are very dangerous, and so its just the way they handle them in the wild......no big deal, and Im sure living in the south Moma Neves knew this, and if she was so scared of snakes she would never had  been out there to begin with, trust me I know all about the woods like that and she didnt see a mocassin I have can bet you that, they dont go that far away from water,  and I didnt see any water around where they were............It was  a trap or a interference that she was doing.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: March 26, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »

Maybe they don't know LE can track down an IP address, and even then I do believe Misty would be that stupid, but I don't think it's them I think it's just a bored  troll

Saw your message mlee, that was good, I left one but minegot pushed to the bottom real quick

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: March 26, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

Yes, mam they would,  because they get behind that keyboard, and they think they are invisible.  It never dawns on them, that every email in their computer that they delete, is still setting in their computer on that hard drive. and with the harddrives as large as they are today, shoot it might be a couple of years before those emails are written over.  No, they are just not that smart..  And I do hope the group who created this site and is the site provider, goes after them. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: March 26, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »

Yep!!!!

Good Evening Monkeys and guest. I left a post on Haleigh's site also. Anybody that could do that on a child's website and use the ugly ugly words is about as lowlife as they come.

I left a nice message too & think its terrible what people are doing, but what imakes it worse is that the scrolling text on top is now about 2-3" thick in all caps repeating every comment. 

NCSunny

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: March 26, 2009, 10:32:56 PM »

Sure do.
They prolly would,   just went to the library and who would know  the difference....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: March 26, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »

Yep!!!!

Yep..She is childish..Remember the message she left for Amber on myspace...Thats what makes me think its her..Always calling his ex's druggies...
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: March 26, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Hello Monkeys, something is definaitly up with Ronald and Mistie, Mrs. Neves knows it also, and trying her best to run interference with Cobra and his investigation, but I think Cobra is too smart for her and knows what he is up against..

As far as the hog pens go, they are called underground because sometimes when you have several hogs in one pen and you only want to seperate one from the other you make a sort of tunnel for the one to follow through and then drop the trap door to keep them seperated so when killing one for slaughtering purposes or to keep them from fighting you dont have to  get in the pen with them, some of these are wild hogs called piney wood rooters, and are very dangerous, and so its just the way they handle them in the wild......no big deal, and Im sure living in the south Moma Neves knew this, and if she was so scared of snakes she would never had  been out there to begin with, trust me I know all about the woods like that and she didnt see a mocassin I have can bet you that, they dont go that far away from water,  and I didnt see any water around where they were............It was  a trap or a interference that she was doing.....

thanks for the answer about the hog pens!! I have googled and found nothing!

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #878 on: March 26, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »

Dear god, how can people be so cruel. I just looked at Haleighbugs website, which is beautiful, and people have no heart but to be nasty in her shoutbox.

I pray that little girl never sees what people have wrote.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: March 26, 2009, 10:39:33 PM »

thanks for the answer about the hog pens!! I have googled and found nothing!

Yes, TY, very interesting. I have been asking everyone I know that hunts about the underground pens & no one had ever heard of them.

I agree about Mama N, can't see her tromping through the woods all by herself. She seems to have something up her sleeve, but what?

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.