March 28, 2024, 05:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305774 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »

Do yall really think that Misty and or the Cummings would be that stupid to post ugly remarks on that site knowing that LE can trace the ip addresses?
Sure do.
They prolly would,   just went to the library and who would know  the difference....

Don't you have to log in to use a Library computer?  The ip address would come up there, and the library could be contacted.. zap.. they would have their name.. I believe you have to have a library card to use the computers..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 26, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

Well Monkey friends.. This old one is heading for Bed..  All have a safe night.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: March 26, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

good nite!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: March 26, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

Well Monkey friends.. This old one is heading for Bed..  All have a safe night.. 

Nite Mlee

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 26, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »

mlee, I'm bringing over from the last page what you posted.
I heard the attorney statement just before break, and right now its chilling.. She stated: Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote. So is the lawyer saying this is what LE is saying to her and Crystal, or is that what she thinks happened that evening? 

She made that statement, I waited for something to be leaked, or comments on what she said.. it seemed to be ole school after that.. So, back to confusion.. I don't know.. I think she was speculating more than being direct and straightforward, possible it was edited out of context..  believed for a moment they actually had uncovered something. Shoot, I think more is known on this site, than they know.
She really better be careful with her speculating, and maybe should lay off the tv shows for awhile.

Yes, I believe that Picazio should lay low for awhile. 

Perhaps I don't see it, but what she is doing, how is that helping to find Haleigh.

Picazio said herself she was not there for a side circus, so what is she doing.

Beats the hell out of me!

You and me both.

It is quite obvious her priority is custody. Not finding Haleigh, to me.

I don't like seeing her on NG nor reading her statements to the press.

There is something about her (besides not obviously concentrating on finding Haleigh) that does not rub me right.

JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 26, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys, something is definaitly up with Ronald and Mistie, Mrs. Neves knows it also, and trying her best to run interference with Cobra and his investigation, but I think Cobra is too smart for her and knows what he is up against..

As far as the hog pens go, they are called underground because sometimes when you have several hogs in one pen and you only want to seperate one from the other you make a sort of tunnel for the one to follow through and then drop the trap door to keep them seperated so when killing one for slaughtering purposes or to keep them from fighting you dont have to  get in the pen with them, some of these are wild hogs called piney wood rooters, and are very dangerous, and so its just the way they handle them in the wild......no big deal, and Im sure living in the south Moma Neves knew this, and if she was so scared of snakes she would never had  been out there to begin with, trust me I know all about the woods like that and she didnt see a mocassin I have can bet you that, they dont go that far away from water,  and I didnt see any water around where they were............It was  a trap or a interference that she was doing.....

thanks for the answer about the hog pens!! I have googled and found nothing!

Yes, TY, very interesting. I have been asking everyone I know that hunts about the underground pens & no one had ever heard of them.

I agree about Mama N, can't see her tromping through the woods all by herself. She seems to have something up her sleeve, but what?

My guess is that she knew that someone was around this area and she was hoping for some kind of argument to go bad, or for them to charge Cobra with tresspassing or something like that, trying to get rid of Cobra, he really scared them with his talk to them at that vigil!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: March 26, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »

Do yall really think that Misty and or the Cummings would be that stupid to post ugly remarks on that site knowing that LE can trace the ip addresses?
Sure do.
They prolly would,   just went to the library and who would know  the difference....

Don't you have to log in to use a Library computer?  The ip address would come up there, and the library could be contacted.. zap.. they would have their name.. I believe you have to have a library card to use the computers..
You would really have to be in one of these small town libraries to understand,  if someone was using one and got up and left it without logging off before their time was up all you have to do is just get on it and start searching if someone says anything you just say oh, I didnt know you had to sign in and nthen you just get off........I have seen kids doing it all the time....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: March 26, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys, something is definaitly up with Ronald and Mistie, Mrs. Neves knows it also, and trying her best to run interference with Cobra and his investigation, but I think Cobra is too smart for her and knows what he is up against..

As far as the hog pens go, they are called underground because sometimes when you have several hogs in one pen and you only want to seperate one from the other you make a sort of tunnel for the one to follow through and then drop the trap door to keep them seperated so when killing one for slaughtering purposes or to keep them from fighting you dont have to  get in the pen with them, some of these are wild hogs called piney wood rooters, and are very dangerous, and so its just the way they handle them in the wild......no big deal, and Im sure living in the south Moma Neves knew this, and if she was so scared of snakes she would never had  been out there to begin with, trust me I know all about the woods like that and she didnt see a mocassin I have can bet you that, they dont go that far away from water,  and I didnt see any water around where they were............It was  a trap or a interference that she was doing.....

Where is Cobra by the way.  Even TJ Hart does not know and says that he has not heard from Cobra.

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 26, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »

Quote from HH -My guess is that she knew that someone was around this area and she was hoping for some kind of argument to go bad, or for them to charge Cobra with tresspassing or something like that, trying to get rid of Cobra, he really scared them with his talk to them at that vigil!

I think that is probably what she was doing too, they seem to all know each other & it would stand to reason that she would know the area & who lives there. She almost slipped up when Cobra asked her if she had seen kids playing around there...seemed like she almost said no, then said she hadn't been there before...was an odd answer. IMO

NCSunny

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: March 26, 2009, 10:57:15 PM »

Good night mlee!

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 26, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

Sure do.

You would really have to be in one of these small town libraries to understand,  if someone was using one and got up and left it without logging off before their time was up all you have to do is just get on it and start searching if someone says anything you just say oh, I didnt know you had to sign in and nthen you just get off........I have seen kids doing it all the time....

Yep, I am in a small town too & its very easily done, especially when the library is really busy. Question is...would Misty even think to go to the library?

NCSunny

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #891 on: March 26, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »

You and me both.

There is something about her (besides not obviously concentrating on finding Haleigh) that does not rub me right.

JMO.
I thought she was conducting some investigations using a PI?  I don't know why NG hates her so much, but Nancy needs to get over her self.  Crystal was outnumbered when Ron took the kids and even if she didn't fight then, she is now, so I really wish nancy would stfu already.
JMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 26, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

mlee, I'm bringing over from the last page what you posted.
I heard the attorney statement just before break, and right now its chilling.. She stated: Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote. So is the lawyer saying this is what LE is saying to her and Crystal, or is that what she thinks happened that evening? 

She made that statement, I waited for something to be leaked, or comments on what she said.. it seemed to be ole school after that.. So, back to confusion.. I don't know.. I think she was speculating more than being direct and straightforward, possible it was edited out of context..  believed for a moment they actually had uncovered something. Shoot, I think more is known on this site, than they know.
She really better be careful with her speculating, and maybe should lay off the tv shows for awhile.

Yes, I believe that Picazio should lay low for awhile. 

Perhaps I don't see it, but what she is doing, how is that helping to find Haleigh.

Picazio said herself she was not there for a side circus, so what is she doing.

Beats the hell out of me!

You and me both.

JMO.

What could Picazio mean by the following?

She said it again tonight on Nancy Grace.

Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote

Heart
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 26, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »

The administrator of the Haleighbug website needs to be monitoring the comments that go through.  Right now everything is automatically going through and that WON'T WORK.  They need to moderate and delete the garbage for Haleigh's sake.

http://www.haleighbug.com/
It is very nasty and very inappropriate, I'll bet Misty has made a comment or two.

I went over, and left the commenters a message, told them just exactly how easy each one of them could be traced through the Cpanel controls. And reminded them, they had signed a nice little agreement with thier internet provider about promising to be a nice decent person on the web.. Could lose their service. Let see if they listen. If not, then as I rest tonight, maybe they will just say bad things about me, instead of Crystal. Give her a break for awhile. In my life time, I think I have been called everything, and cussed soundly many times, just flows off the back.

mlee-
lol, I read that. I can tell you from what I have received at my own site, they have no idea of the "electronic footprint" they leave, or whether or not it is being tracked. Duh.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 26, 2009, 11:11:06 PM »

Hey guys,  do me a favor and go watch the video again with cobra and Ms, neves, can someone tell me what she has on her feet.to me it looks like flipflops, I cant tell..........if it is flip flops, this was definaitly a set up.....no one goes that far in the woods with flips on,   and I mean no body.........something was up,

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 26, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

You and me both.

JMO.
I thought she was conducting some investigations using a PI?  I don't know why NG hates her so much, but Nancy needs to get over her self.  Crystal was outnumbered when Ron took the kids and even if she didn't fight then, she is now, so I really wish nancy would stfu already.
JMO

As well, Picazio needs to put a sock in it.  Picazio said her initial purpose was a media PR person for Crystal not to investigate anything.

LE, FBI, HLS and others 25 agencies in all (so I've read), are the ones that are doing the investigation of the missing child.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: March 26, 2009, 11:13:16 PM »

Heart is she (Picazio) quoting LE?

Posted from Heart:

Quote, they have a pretty good idea of what occurred that night, and it wasn't a missing person. UnQuote
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 26, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

Hey guys,  do me a favor and go watch the video again with cobra and Ms, neves, can someone tell me what she has on her feet.to me it looks like flipflops, I cant tell..........if it is flip flops, this was definaitly a set up.....no one goes that far in the woods with flips on,   and I mean no body.........something was up,

Just re-watched and ......OMG good catch!! I did not notice that! You are right she is wearing flip flops!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 26, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »

Just re-watched and ......OMG good catch!! I did not notice that! You are right she is wearing flip flops!
if she is then she was helping someone do something, Cobra better check his truck, someone could have done something to it while it was out by the road, this is so obviously a setup of some kind, these people are really scared and crazy!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: March 26, 2009, 11:21:11 PM »

Heart is she (Picazio) quoting LE?

Posted from Heart:

If it was/is not a missing person, then what exactly is it?

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.