April 26, 2024, 11:07:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307468 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: March 27, 2009, 12:38:02 AM »

FYI another rumor is the Haleighbug site has been hacked.  The comments keep repeating and over yonder people are having to reboot their pc's after visiting there?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »

So now we have a rumor that this Art Harris tape of TN is from 2 wks ago?  Weird - Art - are you delivering stuff in some sort of backward time warp?  Art Harris confronts Misty and TN at convenience store than we see candle light vigil w/Cobra and family and now some hunt in the woods from 2 wks ago w/TN?  WTF? 

Note - this is a rumor I just saw not fact to my knowledge yet.

well I was wondering if this was the search he wrote about when he did the interview with Misty "I'd never hurt a child", because it does sound like it with the hog pens and stuff, and I just re-read his article and it really does seem like the same search. I guess it could be a new search tho.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:23 AM »

So now we have a rumor that this Art Harris tape of TN is from 2 wks ago?  Weird - Art - are you delivering stuff in some sort of backward time warp?  Art Harris confronts Misty and TN at convenience store than we see candle light vigil w/Cobra and family and now some hunt in the woods from 2 wks ago w/TN?  WTF? 

well I was wondering if this was the search he wrote about when he did the interview with Misty "I'd never hurt a child", because it does sound like it with the hog pens and stuff, and I just re-read his article and it really does seem like the same search. I guess it could be a new search tho.
Was Cobra even in Satsuma two weeks ago?? I thought he appeared on the scene last week, but could be wrong.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:47 AM »

Thanks Heart, and your right I don't even really like Crystal but I didn't think Haleigh's site should turn into a forum for bashing her, there are plenty of places that I have seen that they could go and freely bash Crystal till their heart's content, I thought it was worth a try, but it is up to Crystal and Kim to figure out what to do with the comments section.

Send Picazio an e-mail suggestion or post the suggestion on the Haleighbug site.  I am sure by now that someone should have suggested to whoever is in charge at the Headquarters.

All that junk has to be heartwrenching to Crystal if they are allowing her to read it.

It amazes me how some can be so mean and inconsiderate.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 27, 2009, 12:46:52 AM »

It is the same, I remember Cobra talking about he and TN going out there and some ex-Marine living out in the woods.

Heart
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: March 27, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

Hey guys,  do me a favor and go watch the video again with cobra and Ms, neves, can someone tell me what she has on her feet.to me it looks like flipflops, I cant tell..........if it is flip flops, this was definaitly a set up.....no one goes that far in the woods with flips on,   and I mean no body.........something was up,

Good catch! She would not have wore flip flops if she was out searching in a wooded area. But isn't it odd that a hot shot P.I. didn't notice that? I think they should hire you to investigate! That whole incident is strange.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: March 27, 2009, 01:02:02 AM »

Was Cobra even in Satsuma two weeks ago?? I thought he appeared on the scene last week, but could be wrong.

I try not to do this buuuttt I want to confirm the rumor came from somewhere else over yonder.  NOTE again this is just a rumor.   I am still lookin for the truth and could be mistaken so this is purely a rumor.

Busylady
Think it might be because Art Harris just put the video of it up on his site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mck16 
I am wondering why all this speculation and talk did not come up two weeks or more ago when this story first came out. Have I overlooked something?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 27, 2009, 01:13:38 AM »

Article dated 3/13/09

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
   Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 3/13 10:44 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: March 27, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

Ok on the earlier report it says behind the trailer and in the video and new report it says near TN's house?

By Tuesday night, he counted 107 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”

After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, brown recluse spiders and black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.

We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.

As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/

Note date of article is 03/16/2009 so video is posted 10 days later?  hmmm what's the deal with this?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 27, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »

Article dated 3/13/09

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
   Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 3/13 10:44 pm

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

Right, Heart.

And the search where the possible hog pens were discovered and when the snake supposedly scared Neves away was on March 16. Art Harris reported it on his site on March 17.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/
(This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 2:20 am and is filed under ART HARRIS REPORTS, ARTHARRIS.COM EXCLUSIVE.)

I think he is doing us all a disservice by not dating when these videos were taken. He is posting old videos under current dates. Like the old vigil video that he posted yesterday, but never mentioned the date the video was shot. And today he posts the snake/hog pen video ...but that search was well over a week ago.

It's hard enough to follow the little we have in this case, but his style of posting is making it more confusing, IMO.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 27, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »

Heart have you seen a rumor about a sheet with rust and blood on it being found in some woods by picazio's PI's?  And that this sheet was handed over to LE and they were told to stop investigating by LE or someone would be charged w/tampering w/evidence?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: March 27, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »

Heart have you seen a rumor about a sheet with rust and blood on it being found in some woods by picazio's PI's?  And that this sheet was handed over to LE and they were told to stop investigating by LE or someone would be charged w/tampering w/evidence?

What? I had not heard about that, that sounds crazy tho.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: March 27, 2009, 01:42:48 AM »

I try not to do this buuuttt I want to confirm the rumor came from somewhere else over yonder.  NOTE again this is just a rumor.   I am still lookin for the truth and could be mistaken so this is purely a rumor.

Busylady
Think it might be because Art Harris just put the video of it up on his site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mck16 
I am wondering why all this speculation and talk did not come up two weeks or more ago when this story first came out. Have I overlooked something?

This is old news, Cobra was doing an interview on HLN last week talking about this, and he and TN going off in the woods and the ex-Marine that they/he ran into while there.

And since then Cobra has not been heard from, not even TJ Hart has been able to contact him.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 27, 2009, 01:47:01 AM »

Bloody sheet "RUMOR"  please note I bring this forward prefacing Rumor status;

Quote from: kolokolo;3511439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee 
Hi - I have been following Haleigh's case - did anyone see this quote on the site with Ron's photos - I would post a link - but I don't know how yet

Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it. That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

I had a brief conversation with P.I./Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs late Thursday as well breaking a week of no contact. With him on this telephone conversation was a man named Marty who says he’s Crystal Sheffield’s father.

Both told me that they have run into difficulties with some low-ranking law enforcement officers. Each claim one female law enforcement official told the men to stop their searches and that they were hampering the investigation. Marty told me over the phone they were threatened with arrest and possible charges of tampering with evidence.

Bolded by me...
Tampering with what evidence?

I thought Crystal's dad was Johnny Sheffield. Who the heck is Marty?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: March 27, 2009, 01:47:06 AM »

Oh wow fatcat, no I have not heard that.  Where did you get that info/rumor?
Maybe that is why Picazio keeps saying it is not a missing person case.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: March 27, 2009, 01:48:41 AM »

Edit my above RUMOR post it should have included the tampering w/evidence and the part about crystal's father in the quote.  That was not quoted by me but by whomever I stole it from.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: March 27, 2009, 01:52:07 AM »

I can't find anything further about this rumor over yonder by this poster.  I'll look more later or in the morning, cuz yikes it's morning here already and I need to be in bed soon.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: March 27, 2009, 02:03:34 AM »

Picazio was Staubs "Cobra's" attorney in his divorce in 2006.

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/B...se&&user_type=

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/BCCOC2/Pubsearch/case_summary.aspx?hidSearchType=party_case&txtLastName=staubs&txtFirstName=william&txtMiddleInitial=&txtBusinessEntity=&chkAdvSearch=0&cboCourtType=&sbmPublicParty=Submit&user_type=&CACE02010973=CIV&CACE03015496=CIV&CACE03011752=CIV&hidCaseNumber=FMCE06007203&FMCE06007203=CIV,CIV&CACE03019113=CIV&hidCourtType=CIV&hidGeneralType=CIV&ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$comcs$btnSummary=View%20Selected%20Case&&user_type=

Not sure if it matters to anyone?  Interesting tho.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: March 27, 2009, 02:07:11 AM »

Bloody sheet "RUMOR"  please note I bring this forward prefacing Rumor status;

Quote from: kolokolo;3511439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee 
Hi - I have been following Haleigh's case - did anyone see this quote on the site with Ron's photos - I would post a link - but I don't know how yet

Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it. That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

I had a brief conversation with P.I./Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs late Thursday as well breaking a week of no contact. With him on this telephone conversation was a man named Marty who says he’s Crystal Sheffield’s father.

Both told me that they have run into difficulties with some low-ranking law enforcement officers. Each claim one female law enforcement official told the men to stop their searches and that they were hampering the investigation. Marty told me over the phone they were threatened with arrest and possible charges of tampering with evidence.

Bolded by me...
Tampering with what evidence?

I thought Crystal's dad was Johnny Sheffield. Who the heck is Marty?

Johnny Marcus Sheffield is Crystal's father.

Her step-father (married to Marie) I believe, is Bruce Griffis.

According to my who's who I have been keeping, Crystal has a brother, Marcus Sheffield. Maybe he goes by the name Marty?

The only Marty I have is Marty Griffis ... Chad Griffis' mother, who apparently was married to Crystal's step-father, Bruce.

Man, the cast of people here gets confusing.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: March 27, 2009, 02:19:00 AM »

It's all crazy I wish Misty would get her story straight but it seems like LE knows all about the other guy she was with and so does Ron per Cobra so I am totally confused now.  I mean if Ron didn't know than we have a sort of rage motive, but now...we are left back at square 1 again. 

Good nite Brandi and Everyone else!  I hope something turns up soon maybe w/the searches this weekend we will finally have something.  I read another rumor that there will be 3 dog teams there.  Poor Haleigh!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.