April 18, 2024, 02:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306849 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: March 27, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

Yes, thank you Heart. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: March 27, 2009, 08:44:43 AM »

Right off the bat, it gives you the idea that Haleigh was not abducted. But, does it just mean, that they know where Haleigh is?   When she reflects like this, and then they tone it down to hummm. my alarms go off.  Because that old lingering fear that they harmed Haleigh comes back.
I think if they knew where Haleigh was, she would have been retrieved by now.  My guess is that they think Haleigh has been harmed by the hands of Misty and/or Ron.  She was never missing.

Lordy.

Yes, I agree, or it could mean (badly worded) that she's not missing as opposed to being taken by a known person that Misty is not giving up.  I just find saying something in that way, without clarification,, is very irresponsible. The worst possible thing you can do in a MP case , especially that of a child with an Amber Alert Warning, is give the impression in any way the child is not missing.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 27, 2009, 08:57:46 AM »

Heart, thanks for posting the transcript to NG, I did not get a chance to see it last night.

You and all are welcome Blink!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 27, 2009, 08:58:59 AM »

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

This is my imagination running.
"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "
Please, break it apart or add to it.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: March 27, 2009, 09:20:21 AM »

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "
Interesting.  It's my impression that Ron was at work for his full shift.  I wish we knew for sure if: 
1)He left early 
2)He took any long breaks 
3)He was late for work 
4)Where his work site was that night 
5)Was he able to slip away from work unnoticed at any time during the night.

*sigh*

I just wish the truth would come out.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: March 27, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »

morning monkeys,,,
I went to the haleighbug site, no crashing for me, (  so far all seems good on my laptop.
I think crystals lawyer has seen first hand how these small towns do not want outsiders involved in their dealings, no matter if it is a small child or not.
I know what it feels like to be told NOT to search , or else be arrested for searching.
Let me ask you all, Just what in the heck are we suppose to do.????

Wait and let these le have all the control?  Statistics prove le does not find the missing.
   I know crystal made mistakes, she was and still is a young woman.  But, I wish everyone would remember, until you walk in their shoes, please give  her a little break.  She was not in charge when her daughter came up missing.  Crystal is only wanting to find her daughter. 

I hope today more folks will attempt to put themselves in Crystals shoes. Forget about the back child support, forget how rc had all the backup support of family with le insights.
Forget what sort of shoes or clothing anyone wears, as that is only cloth, and not worth taking time and thought away from finding Haleigh.

We all know there are some pretty hinky, kinky thinking going on there in Satsuma, but bottom line is, Haleigh is still missing. I do not think the hands that took her can be washed clean. Someone knows, and probally has already told le, and maybe crystals lawyer also. Making her say things like, " we know what happened".....

As I read some monkey here stated the footprint online is traced at a moments notice, so why would anyone living in that small town want to irritate the le? WE do not know all the happenings there , but, we are learning there are some pretty shady charterer's living there. I do not blame Crystal one bit for wanting to get JR, and I hope she does.

Jr and Haleigh were in trouble living there . It has been proven already because Haleigh has been taken from her bed. Now, why would anyone think that jr is not in the same danger is beyond me. 

WE have hog panels here too, I use them to hang my driftwood on. These panels are 8 ft long, and 5 feet tall.. How can that be considered a small jail? I find that an odd thing to say knowing g nieves is a southernor and probally has seen a few hog pens in her day as well. 
And flip flops in the swamp??...  hm, I have on flip flops right now, and wear them all the time. When I go into the swamps planned, I will put on my moccasins..

But, there have been many times I have tracked through the swamps barefooted. Snakes are everywhere here, but, most times snakes do not chase you, and you do not have to have a confrontation with them if you choose not to.
 ( note, water moccasins or cotton mouth's are known to chase you if you make them mad.  had one chase me in my jon boat once, trying to get the fish I had caught,,had another come up on land after the stringer of fish I had caught)  SO, I give mother nieves the benefit of the doubt if she was scared of cotton mouth.

Just wondering how she RAN in flip flops, without loosing them in sucking muck ??
I do not want to bash anyone today, I was just wondering. I am sorry for them all, and hope today, someone will tell where Haleigh is.  jmo,,,,mio

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: March 27, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

Interesting.  It's my impression that Ron was at work for his full shift.  I wish we knew for sure if: 
1)He left early 
2)He took any long breaks 
3)He was late for work 
4)Where his work site was that night 
5)Was he able to slip away from work unnoticed at any time during the night.

*sigh*

I just wish the truth would come out.

If.. If.. the report of his sighting were true, at 2:00am, then yes, he had the ability to leave work unnoticed.  He may have been punched into work, or someone he works with, covered for him.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: March 27, 2009, 09:35:00 AM »

morning monkeys,,,
I went to the haleighbug site, no crashing for me, (  so far all seems good on my laptop.
I think crystals lawyer has seen first hand how these small towns do not want outsiders involved in their dealings, no matter if it is a small child or not.
I know what it feels like to be told NOT to search , or else be arrested for searching.
Let me ask you all, Just what in the heck are we suppose to do.????

Wait and let these le have all the control?  Statistics prove le does not find the missing.
   I know crystal made mistakes, she was and still is a young woman.  But, I wish everyone would remember, until you walk in their shoes, please give  her a little break.  She was not in charge when her daughter came up missing.  Crystal is only wanting to find her daughter. 

I hope today more folks will attempt to put themselves in Crystals shoes. Forget about the back child support, forget how rc had all the backup support of family with le insights.
Forget what sort of shoes or clothing anyone wears, as that is only cloth, and not worth taking time and thought away from finding Haleigh.

We all know there are some pretty hinky, kinky thinking going on there in Satsuma, but bottom line is, Haleigh is still missing. I do not think the hands that took her can be washed clean. Someone knows, and probally has already told le, and maybe crystals lawyer also. Making her say things like, " we know what happened".....

As I read some monkey here stated the footprint online is traced at a moments notice, so why would anyone living in that small town want to irritate the le? WE do not know all the happenings there , but, we are learning there are some pretty shady charterer's living there. I do not blame Crystal one bit for wanting to get JR, and I hope she does.

Jr and Haleigh were in trouble living there . It has been proven already because Haleigh has been taken from her bed. Now, why would anyone think that jr is not in the same danger is beyond me. 

WE have hog panels here too, I use them to hang my driftwood on. These panels are 8 ft long, and 5 feet tall.. How can that be considered a small jail? I find that an odd thing to say knowing g nieves is a southernor and probally has seen a few hog pens in her day as well. 
And flip flops in the swamp??...  hm, I have on flip flops right now, and wear them all the time. When I go into the swamps planned, I will put on my moccasins..

But, there have been many times I have tracked through the swamps barefooted. Snakes are everywhere here, but, most times snakes do not chase you, and you do not have to have a confrontation with them if you choose not to.
 ( note, water moccasins or cotton mouth's are known to chase you if you make them mad.  had one chase me in my jon boat once, trying to get the fish I had caught,,had another come up on land after the stringer of fish I had caught)  SO, I give mother nieves the benefit of the doubt if she was scared of cotton mouth.

Just wondering how she RAN in flip flops, without loosing them in sucking muck ??
I do not want to bash anyone today, I was just wondering. I am sorry for them all, and hope today, someone will tell where Haleigh is.  jmo,,,,mio
Will have to try the Haleigh Bug site again.  Was bad for a while last night.

I agree about the Crystal comments.  She was young, and appears to have been timid.

It could be moccasins TN is wearing in that video.  I don't think they were flip flops.

As far as tracing online footsteps...some people don't realize that and feel they're invisible/invincible behind a monitor.

As far as the hog pens go, I believe in the article TN stated she saw some kind of underground pen.  It was a local who said it was probably his underground hog pens that she saw.  Not sure exactly what an underground hog pen would look like, but I'm guessing there wouldn't be any panels...other than the door/gate.

As far as tracking through the swamp barefoot    Not sure if that's brave or crazy, lol (kidding).
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: March 27, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »

If.. If.. the report of his sighting were true, at 2:00am, then yes, he had the ability to leave work unnoticed.  He may have been punched into work, or someone he works with, covered for him.
I'm guessing PDM, being the type of company it is, has a punch clock.  If not it would be easier to slip away early/show up late.  Co-workers have been known to do that kind of thing for each other, even let a co-worker leave early and punch out for him (not that I would know anything about that personally ).  But even if that is the case, I doubt they would cover for him once LE showed up to question them.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 27, 2009, 09:46:24 AM »

"As far as tracking through the swamp barefoot    Not sure if that's brave or crazy, lol (kidding).

lol, Me either, but, it is how I was raised, so, I am quite comfortable in the swamps, I get the hives when I get near towns with lots of people !! Those are the snakes that scare me, as I can not always predict their movements as I can an animal or snake.

also, on the footprints online, well , I also know for a fact, le reads these sites daily for any tips that are different than the ones REAL people tell to them. Can not hide online no matter how invisible the messenger tells you you are...I googled myself, and find that I AM quite chatty too..( and a pretty good wood carver too)

But, one rumor, could change all that in a moment, changing life for the duration, as it does for EVERY family member of a missing person.

I have just never heard of an underground hog pen.. Guess I need to snoopin around Satsuma to see those sites.     mio
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #970 on: March 27, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

Good Morning, I can't really tell what shoes Neves was wearing, but I sure can tell she was setting Cobra up, but what exactly and why, well, only the Cummings no that reason.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 27, 2009, 09:51:19 AM »

I'm guessing PDM, being the type of company it is, has a punch clock.  If not it would be easier to slip away early/show up late.  Co-workers have been known to do that kind of thing for each other, even let a co-worker leave early and punch out for him (not that I would know anything about that personally ).  But even if that is the case, I doubt they would cover for him once LE showed up to question them.

Don't know..  I doubt if anyone punched him in or out, he probably did that himself.  The questions they ask him on his poly would have to have been avoiding direct questions, such as did you remove Haleigh from the house, are you in any responsible for Haleighs disappearance.  How the questions are ask leads to a lie or truth.  Of couse if he was without a butt pillow, or he found another way.  Of course there are people, who can tell themselves, I have done nothing wrong.. and actually believe it, and can pass a poly on it. not full proof.  People can go into a rage, and swear they didn't do anything, when confronted they would look you in the eye and say, its your fault. If you hadn't done this or that, you did it, you got in my way..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: March 27, 2009, 09:56:28 AM »

I have some errands to run, so I hope the monkeys come up with a brilliant revelation while I am gone.  bbl     >>--> mio
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 27, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

I had visited www.haleighbug.com yesterday afternoon.

I did not have any problems when I visited the site.  I noticed a few comments this AM, so went back to check it out again.  I still had not experienced any computer problems. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: March 27, 2009, 10:09:55 AM »

ok mlee going with your running imagination :}, if Haleigh was harmed, harmed in what way?  Did the crime scene investigator collect any dna, blood, etc? Was there a report of an appearance of a struggle?

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: March 27, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »

ok mlee going with your running imagination :}, if Haleigh was harmed, harmed in what way?  Did the crime scene investigator collect any dna, blood, etc? Was there a report of an appearance of a struggle?

As to my knowledge, no blood or damage or struggle was found inside the home. Of course, we really don't know what type of housekeeper Misty is? House could have been in a mess, and no the LE had to just step over the mess.  What if,  Haleigh received blow to head, back of hand, told to go back to bed. She lay down, fell asleep.. Head injuries into coma to death. Happens.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 27, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

I had to have a laugh this morning, and sure enough I got one        Please Do Not Take Posts From Websleuths To Other Forums  I would hope this is a joke, but it is not.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

I had to have a laugh this morning, and sure enough I got one        Please Do Not Take Posts From Websleuths To Other Forums  I would hope this is a joke, but it is not.

I was lurking this AM, but I did not see that.  Did you notice any follow ups as ...Do not bring any posts from other forums to Websleuth's?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »

As to my knowledge, no blood or damage or struggle was found inside the home. Of course, we really don't know what type of housekeeper Misty is? House could have been in a mess, and no the LE had to just step over the mess.  What if,  Haleigh received blow to head, back of hand, told to go back to bed. She lay down, fell asleep.. Head injuries into coma to death. Happens.
With LE being so hush hush, we have no way of knowing what type of evidence they found.  Was the FBI there searching the home?  Was there some mention of the DA being there after the search, or was that just a rumor?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »

I was lurking this AM, but I did not see that.  Did you notice any follow ups as ...Do not bring any posts from other forums to Websleuth's?
It's in red, in the parking lot on top of the Haleigh rumors. There are comments, but no I did not see do not bring any posts from other forums to WS 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.