April 26, 2024, 12:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307446 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: March 27, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

I had to have a laugh this morning, and sure enough I got one        Please Do Not Take Posts From Websleuths To Other Forums  I would hope this is a joke, but it is not.

I was lurking this AM, but I did not see that.  Did you notice any follow ups as ...Do not bring any posts from other forums to Websleuth's?
It's in red, in the parking lot on top of the Haleigh rumors. There are comments, but no I did not see do not bring any posts from other forums to WS 

Thanks, off to get MY morning laugh.   

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: March 27, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

Looks like someone got all the nasty comments off of the Haleighbug site..That was really uncalled for last night..How ignorant some can be when her little girl is missing..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: March 27, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »

I had to have a laugh this morning, and sure enough I got one        Please Do Not Take Posts From Websleuths To Other Forums  I would hope this is a joke, but it is not.

I was lurking this AM, but I did not see that.  Did you notice any follow ups as ...Do not bring any posts from other forums to Websleuth's?
It's in red, in the parking lot on top of the Haleigh rumors. There are comments, but no I did not see do not bring any posts from other forums to WS 

err no comment....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: March 27, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

Looks like someone got all the nasty comments off of the Haleighbug site..That was really uncalled for last night..How ignorant some can be when her little girl is missing..
A lot of ignorant people with vicious comments 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: March 27, 2009, 10:54:11 AM »

To further my "no comment" I guess it's ok for ws to steal a full post from OS painter here at sm and post it on their site But they must be the exception to the rule?   

Sounds like the pot callin the kettle black ws.   
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: March 27, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »

Glad to see it cleaned up.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: March 27, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »

To further my "no comment" I guess it's ok for ws to steal a full post from OS painter here at sm and post it on their site But they must be the exception to the rule?   

Sounds like the pot callin the kettle black ws.   
Right, they always seem to have an exception to their rules...what ever suits them. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: March 27, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »

Darn this site for being so addictive.  Should have been out of the house an hour ago.

Read you all later. 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: March 27, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Updates

REPORTER'S NOTES 3/26/09

The “Man in Dark Clothes” Lead Re-Appears

Some new revelations in the case of missing 5-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings came to light late Thursday.

Kim Picazio, the attorney for missing Haleigh’s biological mother shared with me some new details about what she said happened the night Haleigh was taken concerning a man in dark clothes. She says Ronald Junior, Haleigh’s brother, woke up when a man came into the house to see Misty Croslin, Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings’ then girlfriend---now teen bride.

“What he said to his mother was that he saw a black man in black clothing take Haleigh…she asked him, if you were asleep Junior how could you have seen that if you were asleep? And he said well I woke up because the man had squeaky shoes…and the couch was bouncing,” said Picazio.

AUDIO: Attorney Kim Picazio

“A lot of the times we hear things from 8 different people who did not know each other including eyewitnesses. And at this point we have a pretty solid timeline. We think we know what happened in that house up until about 10:30. There’s a wide gap in time from 10:30 till three in the morning and somewhere in that time frame, Haleigh went missing,” said Picazio.

This account may play into the story given to me by Private Investigator/Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs last week regarding allegations made that Misty was in the company of an African-American male named “Greg.”   

In the account given to me by Staubs, he was about to present Ronald with the news of “Greg” when Cummings stopped him and alleged said that he knew about the man.  Staubs says Ronald told him that Misty was with “Greg” a week before Haleigh’s disappearance and that the two might have possibly been together the night of the abduction.

AUDIO: P.I./Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs  WARNING: R-rated language!

Picazio told me her investigators are looking for the very same man.

AUDIO: Attorney Kim Picazio

Ronald Cummings could not be reached for comment.

Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

I had a brief conversation with P.I./Bounty Hunter William “Cobra” Staubs late Thursday as well breaking a week of no contact. With him on this telephone conversation was a man named Marty who says he’s Crystal Sheffield’s father.

Both told me that they have run into difficulties with some low-ranking law enforcement officers. Each claim one female law enforcement official told the men to stop their searches and that they were hampering the investigation. Marty told me over the phone they were threatened with arrest and possible charges of tampering with evidence.

Here is the long-awaited response from Ronald Cummings attorneys regarding allegations of child abuse connected to Haleigh Cummings and Ronald Cummings Jr.

KIMBALL & SNIDER, P.A.

Greg Kimball, Attorney P.A.                                                Mail All Correspondence to:

T. Jerry Snider, Attorney P.A.                                              626 Reid Street

Palatka, FL32177

Ph. (386) 328-1977

Fax. (386) 328-1974   

PRESS RELEASE

March 26, 2009

RE:       FALSE ACUSATIONS REGARDING RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS, BY THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, CRYSTALSHEFFIELD

RONALD CUMMINGS' RESPONSE

Allegation I:   Injuries to Haleigh Cummings as Depicted in Certain Undated Photos provided by the biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, to the media   

All photos provided by Ronald Cummings are date and time stamped.  Medical and school records will be available on FindHaleighNow.com, a website now under construction which should be online no later than April 2, 2008.

Zipfile of Photos

Timeline:

It is evident to all that Haleigh Cummings was injured at her elementary school, (Browning-Pearce) on November 6, 2008.  The school records document a nose cut at 1:50 p.m.  A photo taken the previous day (Exhibit A) shows Haleigh without injury. 

Haleigh Cummings was taken to the ER at FlaglerHospital in St. Augustine at 4:31 p.m. on November 6, 2008 by Teresa Neves, Ronald's mother, since Ronald had to report to work.  The hospital records document a laceration to the nose, and facial contusions, and it was noted upon physical examination that Haleigh was suffering from swelling and superficial abrasions, a more serious injury than described by the school report.  It is important to note that emergency room physicians and staff are extensively trained in recognizing, treating and reporting child abuse and it is clear there were no such concerns.

In the interim, during the afternoon of November 6, 2008, at 3:38 p.m., approximately 1 ½ hours after the injury, two photos taken by Teresa Neves (Exhibit B) accurately depict Haleigh's injuries.  The injuries were also observed by Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin (now Cummings) on November 6, 2008, and on November 7, 2008 by Annette Sykes, Ronald's grandmother.

On November 7, 2008, three (3) photos were taken at 10:17 a.m. (Exhibit C) by Teresa Neves, which depict worsening discoloration and swelling.

On November 9, 2008, three (3) more photos were taken of Haleigh (Exhibit D) which show the natural progression and continuation of her response to the injury.   

On November 12, 2008, Haleigh was suffering from stomach cramps, nausea, and vomiting.  She was taken by Teresa Neves to FlaglerHospital in St. Augustine where she was treated, and because of the facial trauma that occurred on November 6, 2008, a CT of the head and nose was performed as a precaution.  Both tests were negative for any abnormalities.  She was provided medication, and released. 

On November 14, 2008, two (2) photos of Haleigh were taken by Teresa Neves (Exhibit E) showing that all swelling had subsided, with no visible lacerations or bruises.   

The undated photos in the possession of the biological mother are consistent with the photos depicted in the timeline provided herein.

The biological mother's assertion the injuries depicted exist due to abuse by Ronald Cummings is false and unsubstantiated, made recklessly without any effort to obtain all relevant information.  The result has been the slander and libel of Ronald Cummings.

Allegation II               Injuries to Ronald Cummings, Jr. on the Leg

Ronald Cummings is without knowledge of this injury.  The photo submitted by the biological mother in no way indicates how the scratch occurred, and it is certainly consistent with a bicycle or playground accident, and seems plainly inconsistent with an intentional injury. 

Credibility of Biological Mother

In addition to the false allegations regarding the photos of Haleigh Cummings, referenced in Allegation I in this release, additional serious credibility problems exist relating to the biological mother. 

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, previously made false accusations about alleged violence by Ronald Cummings in an injunction proceeding in Baker County, Florida.  Ronald Cummings had legal counsel who obtained a dismissal by the presiding judge in open court because of the lack of credibility of the mother.         

The biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, also knowingly made a false police report about a vehicle which she claimed was stolen.   This was widely reported by national media and occurred in Putnam County, Florida.

In conclusion, the timeline and photos leave no doubt as to the cause, nature, and severity of the injuries to Haleigh regarding the events of November 2008. 

As mentioned earlier, these accusations were made recklessly without any effort to obtain all relevant information.  Instead, Crystal Sheffield and her attorney sensationalized the allegations when they appeared on various TV shows. 

Most importantly, the focus has been taken off the search for Haleigh by this tawdry and inexcusable publicity stunt.

Greg Kimball                                                                T. Jerry Snider

CRIMINAL HISTORIES OF HALEIGH'S PARENTS

We now have an accounting of the criminal records of both Haleigh's biological parents: Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield....

RONALD CUMMINGS RECORD:

MAY 20, 2001

POSS. OF TOBACCO UNDER 18 YEARS OLD – GUILTY

OCTOBER 23, 2001

INTENT OR THREAT TO DO VIOLENCE – DROPPED

DECEMBER 12, 2002

COCAINE POSSESSION – NOT PROSECUTED

MARIJUANA POSSESSION – ADMINISTRATIVELY DISMISSED

NARCOTIC EQUIPMENT POSSESSION – NO ACTION TAKEN

MARCH 21, 2004

POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL UNDER 21 – DISPOSITION HELD

CONTRIBUTING TO DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR – NOT PROSECUTED

NOVEMBER 12, 2004

MARIJUANA DISTRIBUTION – ADJUDICATION WITHHELD

NARCOTIC EQUIPMENT POSSESSION – NO ACTION TAKEN

MAINTAINING DRUG VEHICLE – NO ACTION TAKEN

SEPTEMBER 26, 2005

POSSESSION OF MORPHINE – DROPPED

POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION – DROPPED

POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION – DROPPED

NARCOTIC EQUIPMENT POSSESSION – DROPPED

VIOLATION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INJUNCTION – DROPPED

JULY 29, 2006

TRESPASSING

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: March 27, 2009, 11:07:59 AM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4091345.php
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: March 27, 2009, 11:08:35 AM »

Lady, thanks for that info. This is rather shocking.  Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: March 27, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

This is my imagination running.
"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "
Please, break it apart or add to it.

I'm going out on a monkey limb here say that if Ron knew about Greg and Misty sleeping together maybe there was no rage or anger on his part?  Or as has been suggested here it was a simple business arrangement that Ron was aware of?  I mean 3 people given poly's and interviews on this supposed relationship does not add up to a rage killing of Haleigh for me over this matter jmo.  I have to deduct that if LE knew about this Greg and Misty relationship that it was brought up in all 3 poly's/interviews.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: March 27, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "

I'm going out on a monkey limb here say that if Ron knew about Greg and Misty sleeping together maybe there was no rage or anger on his part?  Or as has been suggested here it was a simple business arrangement that Ron was aware of?  I mean 3 people given poly's and interviews on this supposed relationship does not add up to a rage killing of Haleigh for me over this matter jmo.  I have to deduct that if LE knew about this Greg and Misty relationship that it was brought up in all 3 poly's/interviews.
That would depend on when LE found out about Greg...before or after the polygraphs were taken. 

I'm really leaving now..........
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: March 27, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »

Lady, thanks for that info. This is rather shocking.  Attorney Kim Picazio also told me that her investigators have been searching areas she claims police failed to search. One of those searches yielded a cloth sheet or blanket that was found to have rust and what appears to be blood on it.  That piece of cloth has been turned over to investigators in the case.

Yea when I read that I was like OMG ..This just blows me away..I gotta get to work...bbl
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: March 27, 2009, 11:19:15 AM »

That would depend on when LE found out about Greg...before or after the polygraphs were taken. 

I'm really leaving now..........

Go Go!  the sooner you go and get er done the sooner you can get back and play!  TGIF!  woo hoo!
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: March 27, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »

Depending on.. If Misty was out on a bing for the weekend.. party time.. Ronald may have put his foot down.. No More.  Occuring again, like asap.. it may have set him off.  Something happened that night, and the truth is still out there lingering in the palm trees.  They have had more that 3 poly's and interviews.  Ron and the boy toy have had one each, and misty has had min of two poly's and up to 40 hours in her interviews, and a number of those.  Comment I was made aware of, was that she just quites talking.  In the 14 hour session, her momma advised her she could leave anything she wanted, but she remained for the full session.   To this date, Ron has not admitted to anything, only statement he for that night, other than returning home and calling LE, and threatening to shoot and kill a person, "I don't know anything, I was at work".  Could he have reflected on any unusual happenings in the weeks prior? yes.  Were there any parties and new people in the house in days or weeks prior? ??  They have a story, and by golly their are sticking to it.. just like Casey Anthony..  He was at work, and she ya ta ya ta ya ta ya ta, no one knows..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: March 27, 2009, 11:41:33 AM »

Depending on.. If Misty was out on a bing for the weekend.. party time.. Ronald may have put his foot down.. No More.  Occuring again, like asap.. it may have set him off.  Something happened that night, and the truth is still out there lingering in the palm trees.  They have had more that 3 poly's and interviews.  Ron and the boy toy have had one each, and misty has had min of two poly's and up to 40 hours in her interviews, and a number of those.  Comment I was made aware of, was that she just quites talking.  In the 14 hour session, her momma advised her she could leave anything she wanted, but she remained for the full session.   To this date, Ron has not admitted to anything, only statement he for that night, other than returning home and calling LE, and threatening to shoot and kill a person, "I don't know anything, I was at work".  Could he have reflected on any unusual happenings in the weeks prior? yes.  Were there any parties and new people in the house in days or weeks prior? ??  They have a story, and by golly their are sticking to it.. just like Casey Anthony..  He was at work, and she ya ta ya ta ya ta ya ta, no one knows..

When put that way it could certainly work for me.  Ron put his foot down and Misty disobeyed leading to rage incident. 

I wish LE would bring Misty in again but maybe they are just waiting for a few more key pieces.  Maybe this search planned Saturday will bring in something, we can hope.  I'm still open to an unknown person being involved but clearly there is something being hidden on the timeline by Misty and/or Ron.  I have to believe that LE is all over this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: March 27, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

That's right mlee, they have a story and by golly they are sticking to it, that's why they have to keep misty quiet, she has trouble with the story.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: March 27, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »

Yea when I read that I was like OMG ..This just blows me away..I gotta get to work...bbl

You know, this could be an issue. Because, when Misty was first talking in her round and round about way, she made mention, that she had picked up Haleigh's blanket and it smelled like pee, so she had to wash it. 

Sometimes when people are lying, they have a tendency to add far too much detail. Maybe there is an issue over the blanket.  If Haleigh was injuried that night, it would be quite possible that she had a nose bleed if struck in the face or head.  I still believe she had a head injury and went to sleep.  Something in this deals with Haleighs blanket.
Hey, these people watch csi between activities.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: March 27, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

My eyes aren't great, but TN's shoes don't look like flip-flops to me.  Looks like rubber sole, cloth top to me.  The video isn't very clear to me.

Good screen capture there, Sieko!

I didn't think they were flip-flops either, but did not get a good capture of the shoes like you did.

Thanks for posting this.

Btw ... the haleighbug website has been updated. There are just five comments there now, and they are all positive ones. And it does not scroll the latest comment at the top anymore. Much better.

http://haleighbug.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.