June 01, 2024, 06:46:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 311982 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

So this is some crap and it stinks bad Why would he marry her crazy I would have booted her as soon as I found out she was with another guy its crazy, I still don't think she did anything to Haleigh but I do know believe she wasn't home watching the kids she left them alone for all the sex offenders to lay claim to them.
I don not think however that lil Jr needs to go to his Bio mom cause she didn't fight for them in the first place. Someone needs to get him but not Ron Nor Chrystal.
Well, she says she has tried to get them back but what does it matter?  She has not lost one of them, nor left them in the care of someone who did.  She has admitted to her past drug use but has tried to clean up her act.  Why not let her try?  I don't think she didn't want them, she just felt powerless against Ron and probably his family too. 

4 YEARS!!   And I feel it does matter and says a lot about her personality and yes she did lose them in a sense. She turned a blind eye if you ask me. It was easier for her to go back to her mothers. A lot of kids today take the easy way out.

I almost would bet that her drug use had not ceased or why hasn't she got a GED?  A job? I have cleaned other peoples houses to make ends meet and would never have LEFT my child OR allowed an abuser to take them out of my site!!   Oh, She got a licence almost right away and still accomplishes nothing in 4 years.
You know what they say, "When you do drugs {even pot} You will build a bridge in your mind BUT,You will never get off the couch!!"     
I do think that probably both of them are cleaned up now as they know "it is on" and that I suppose is a good thing.
To bad they couldn't go back to when Ron told Crystal He was so so sorry and she says, I know Ron, Haleigh is your heart. If people would of left these two alone they might not be so full of hate.

Maybe some Monkeys can help me out here.  There is a poem out there that I have seen, but darn if I can remember the exact title.  It goes something like this.

If you want to succeed or get ahead .....'You gotta drive the train'

Try this link for your Poem,  http://www.allright.com/Poems/TOLRailway/TOL.htm

Thank you mlee!!  I thought this fit into the previous post.  Always enjoy listening to.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2009, 10:23:09 AM »

What in the hell is wrong with people?  My prayer is that she is found soon.

Thread for 2 mo. old missing Sandra Cruz-Francisco, Jacksonville, FL in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4753.msg735618#msg735618

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »

I agree with everything you wrote Jerseygirl 
debinakron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2009, 10:28:38 AM »

Per Cobra's interview on Blink34's page, he quotes Ron as saying “Exactly, and if I didn’t marry her, I don’t know where in the hell my, where am I going to look for my son? (Cobra meant to say daughter).”  Do you think that slip was Cobra or Ron?  I reviewed Ron's interviews - his references to "taking out the trash when it's time", etc.  All of it sounds grossly contrived.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2009, 11:06:42 AM »

I agree with everything you wrote Jerseygirl 

Thank You Rose.. I hope they find Haleigh soon..
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »

Those 2 children were exposed to the worst of the worst:  Sex, Lies, Drugs, Pedophiles you name it. Not a good environment for any child.  Ron was a fool to leave his children with Misty after a 3 day bender on drugs.  How could he?  The whole lot of them are sick, depraved.  JMO
This sums it all up, doesn't it?  Whether Ron knows what happened, or had a hand in it, Haleigh's fate was determined by his complete lack of judgment.  I think he saddled her with the kids because he thought it might keep her home. 
That's exactly what I thought! The kids were more to babysit her and keep her home, than the other way around! Ron has no one but himself to blame for this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2009, 12:04:19 PM »

Those 2 children were exposed to the worst of the worst:  Sex, Lies, Drugs, Pedophiles you name it. Not a good environment for any child.  Ron was a fool to leave his children with Misty after a 3 day bender on drugs.  How could he?  The whole lot of them are sick, depraved.  JMO
This sums it all up, doesn't it?  Whether Ron knows what happened, or had a hand in it, Haleigh's fate was determined by his complete lack of judgment.  I think he saddled her with the kids because he thought it might keep her home. 
That's exactly what I thought! The kids were more to babysit her and keep her home, than the other way around! Ron has no one but himself to blame for this.
Misty was like a playmate for the kids, how very sad.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »

Per Cobra's interview on Blink34's page, he quotes Ron as saying “Exactly, and if I didn’t marry her, I don’t know where in the hell my, where am I going to look for my son? (Cobra meant to say daughter).”  Do you think that slip was Cobra or Ron?  I reviewed Ron's interviews - his references to "taking out the trash when it's time", etc.  All of it sounds grossly contrived.

To be totally honest.. I just don't know anymore.  My concept of seeking the truth on cases like this. its like scraping one layer of muck away, and the Roaches crawl out, and you scrap another layer and more roaches.. and it continues on down.  

I noticed that Cobra had made several verbal mistakes, much like this. But, I do believe he showed us a side of Ronald sr. and Misty, that no one outside of the families was aware of. And tid bits of info that we were not aware of.  

Continuing with honesty..  I knew the day, that Caylee Anthony's Grandmother called 911, and stated  "Casey Anthony's vehicle smelled like something dead was inside". That Caylee was really gone. There was no doubt, just when, how, where, and for the Love of God, WHY?

Adam Kirkirt, the search resolved so fast.. nothing found.. no one to my knowledge, ever mentioned Child Preditor.  So, we had obtions.  He fell into water and drowned? He was harmed by other children? He was abducted from his neighborhood? Sex Offenders harm little boys just as readily as little girls.

Now Little Haleigh Cummings in my opinion, not abducted from the home. Something occurred in that residence, stories have been made up to cover the occurance, and to change the frame of time elements.

Yes, little Ron's Safety  Big Priority.. Right now..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

Interesting post at this site, the person is referring to WS.  lolol 

http://erickacourtney.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/crystal-sheffield-ronald-cummings-both-retain-attorneys-lets-see-why/#comment-1268

April,

You’ve just invited a few “locals” posting here to join your forum. It’s a “ban forever” offense in your forum for anyone to go in and invite “locals” from there to join a another forum, and in fact is considered “stealing”.

So why is it ok for you, representing that forum, (with those dire rules) to come to this site and do the same to Ericka??

Why not allow the “locals” to post where they wish, and ask them questions wherever they may already happen to feel comfortable?

You mentioned the other “locals” already in your forum, yes. You forgot to mention that once there, they are pumped for further info, disrespected and not believed.

I don’t respect people whose only intent seems to bring “locals” into their own forum in an apparent intent to satisy their own curiosity.

I do respect and admire the “locals” for stepping up and posting what they know, and encourage them to also give their info to LE or to Cobra.

And I do respect and admire Ericka for giving everyone a place to voice their opinions, thoughts, and feelings.

Comment by Cheyenne | March 24, 2009

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL
Booking#: 08-05080  -  Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2008 12:36:31 AM

DOB: 12/22/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
810.08-2   TRESPASS AFTER WARNING IN CONVEYANCE

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=750776&IMG=30907   

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL

Is that Ron's father?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »

Now Little Haleigh Cummings in my opinion, not abducted from the home. Something occurred in that residence, stories have been made up to cover the occurance, and to change the frame of time elements.

Yes, little Ron's Safety  Big Priority.. Right now..        mlee, that's what I think also, and I agree about Jr's safety, top priority.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2009, 12:32:48 PM »

Yes, little Ron's Safety  Big Priority.. Right now..        mlee, that's what I think also, and I agree about Jr's safety, top priority.

I agree NoRose!  With the inconsistencies for 6 long weeks now, IMO, it's an apparent coverup of some kind, for whatever reason.  Had it been a straight up abduction, I'm thinking that Misty and Ron would have been cleared first off.  Am thinking that because they haven't been cleared, it's kind of hard for LE to clear anyone else yet. 

All IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL

Is that Ron's father?

Sure seems to be!  His father is named Jack.

Trespass after warning in conveyance..  Does that mean he was warned not to trespass and did it again? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2009, 12:46:31 PM »

JACK  LESTER  CUMMINGS
LAKE COMO,  FL

Is that Ron's father?

Sure seems to be!  His father is named Jack.

Trespass after warning in conveyance..  Does that mean he was warned not to trespass and did it again? 

Thanks I thought it was his father, I wonder where he was trespassing at 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »

I agree on Jr's safety also, but I dont think taking him away from everything and everybody he has ever known is the solution, this baby has been traumatized enough with the loss of his sister and everything that is going on and then to be kept away from everyone else, I say nol!!!   Surely there is a family member outside Putnam that can be trusted to keep him until something is resolved, Taking him away and placing him with strangers could do more harm then good!!! 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2009, 01:20:55 PM »

I agree on Jr's safety also, but I dont think taking him away from everything and everybody he has ever known is the solution, this baby has been traumatized enough with the loss of his sister and everything that is going on and then to be kept away from everyone else, I say nol!!!   Surely there is a family member outside Putnam that can be trusted to keep him until something is resolved, Taking him away and placing him with strangers could do more harm then good!!! 
There must be some relative that can take him in and give him the safety, and security and love he needs.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

I hope someone makes Mistie talk soon, she could wrap this case up if she would just worry more about Haleigh then about her own selfish self, She needs to say just what the Hell happened that night and let the chips fall where they may, if it gets her in trouble with Ronald, well then so be it, if she thinks her life would be in danger, LE will take care of that, does she think it will make her look bad, well I dont think it could make her look worse then she already does.....I would have way more respect for her if she would just come clean for Haleighs sake whatever the story is!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2009, 01:42:12 PM »

I hope someone makes Mistie talk soon, she could wrap this case up if she would just worry more about Haleigh then about her own selfish self, She needs to say just what the Hell happened that night and let the chips fall where they may, if it gets her in trouble with Ronald, well then so be it, if she thinks her life would be in danger, LE will take care of that, does she think it will make her look bad, well I dont think it could make her look worse then she already does.....I would have way more respect for her if she would just come clean for Haleighs sake whatever the story is!
I don't think she is going to, I really don't, I think she would have by now.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

I would truly love to believe that you would be right.. But, I really believe that what we have heard so far as to their story for that night..  It's the best they could come up with, in a short period of time.. and by golly they have to stick to it, so they both don't go to prison.

Same concept Casey Anthony had. She had to create a story fast, created the trama for the Gonzales woman who now cannot be hired.  No one wants to trust with their children now..
And of course, Casey is absolutely sure.. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

All three were so smart, and figured if they could not find a body, then they couldn't be charged. Casey is learning the difference, .. But, these two.. I'm sorry, do not mean to offend anyone. "But they are dumn as rocks."

Okay, just heard the report on the 2 month old baby girl, she was abducted from a Health Clinic. I guess, that she was in there for a checkup.  apparently a Hispanic mid twenties female named Janet took the baby and Ran..  This one, we know is going to be an Abduction.
For this woman who took the baby, people in that Clinic have to know something about her.. I doubt if they allow people to just walk in and hang out until they have an opportunity to grap a tiny one and run.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.