April 27, 2024, 12:47:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307513 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #420 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:54 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   
That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!
And the good info is in the only member forum 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 25, 2009, 01:14:25 PM »

I don't know the link to verify this from over yonder.

A little news flash>>> Todays Palatke paper said that Cobra allegedly made an arrest Fri of DS. DS has filed a complaint that he was falsely imprisoned. Cobra ellegedly handcuffed him an placed him into his black SUV. Then proceeded to drive a round for over an hour asking questions and filming (with a camerman) . I don't care what DS was accused of, but Cobra has no right to violate a no trespass sign make an arrest handcuff another citizen, no miranda rights read. That is not false arrest..It is outright kidnapping.. He should be charged accordingly. Society has no place for gunslingers such as Codra IMO. Now if DS is guilty I will gladly administer the doseage necessary, pull the canister or flip the switch.

Grama, where is over yonder?  What is the name of the site where you are obtaining this info?

Inquiring minds want to know.  I tried googling what you have posted and come up empty handed.
WS
Ugh!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 25, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

Please, dont concern yourselves about that, just derails the focus. Juvenile.

There is a DS, initials of a SO who's dad owned the house prior.

I m drawing a blank on Snodgrass now, lol  
Thanks, Donald Sapp, Snodgrass is that horrible creep that was molesting and photographed two sisters takin unicycle lessons from him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 25, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »

Exclusive: Cobra Inside Haleigh Prayer Vigil

http://www.artharris.com/
Thanks 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: March 25, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

Snodgrass is a soon to be convicted sex offender that misty spent time with . From what I've seen here and there.
He was the man that Crystals PR person or whatever had removed from Haleighbug founation..He wanted to donate furniture..Hes a SO.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »

Exclusive: Cobra Inside Haleigh Prayer Vigil

http://www.artharris.com/
Wow - a tad bit over the top for me...but loved the Cobra part. Misty looked like a deer in the headlights and Ron - IMO - has respect for Cobra.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: March 25, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »

Please, dont concern yourselves about that, just derails the focus. Juvenile.

There is a DS, initials of a SO who's dad owned the house prior.

I m drawing a blank on Snodgrass now, lol  
Thanks, Donald Sapp, Snodgrass is that horrible creep that was molesting and photographed two sisters takin unicycle lessons from him.
Sapp, Snodgrass - too many pervs in that area to keep up w/ - and I have never heard of unicycle lessons in my life!! Don't think I have ever even seen a unicyle except in a circus - so the mere image of this is absolutely mind boggling!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: March 25, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!

Lol... WE HAVE OUR WAYS...LOL
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 25, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »

Not sure if I did this right but here is a monkey page about Snodgrass
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: March 25, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »

Mistie is looking like Cobra is the big bad wolf, she looks like she wanted to run out of there as soon as he said the part about the gun ......lol.....I hope he does scare her little happy butt, she knows she is living on borrowed time!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #430 on: March 25, 2009, 01:34:41 PM »

Lol... WE HAVE OUR WAYS...LOL

I'm just lovin the word "warpathy"!  That's great!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 25, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »

Tampa, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#18526 17 min ago
Judged:
Donna0103 wrote:
<quoted text>
they sure seem incompetent! I think they are of the same mindset as the dad's family, just ride this out and it will be just another unsolved missing child. It would be better than exposing the real ugly truth of all of the behind the scenesdirt that happens there.
I read this over at Scared mkys sute from Blink:

Why I am writing this? Because I have some sources there, locals, that are emailing me and putting comments on my site that make me believe ( I have experienced this personally in this case) that people are being bullied so they stop looking for Haleigh and stop investigating the case. People that are involved directly, whether that's family or associates, DO NOT have the right to dictate what the public gets to know about events that may have occurred that are very relevant; I dont care who you are or what side your on.

Lastly, if any of the bully patrol I am referring to is reading this, know this, the more you troll the web lashing out at people that are genuinely concerned about finding this child, and try to quash legitimate information in this case:

WE DIG IN AND WORK THAT MUCH HARDER

Thanks all, Blink

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...

Check out what I found at topix,    can we cry and whine now about info going other places from here.....lolololololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 25, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »

Not sure if I did this right but here is a monkey page about Snodgrass
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2
I messed that up
Thread #8 .search Snodgrass > first name Daniel _DS
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: March 25, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

This is interesting.  Maybe Misty called TN because she couldn't get a hold of Ron.  I wouldn't think that Misty would call TN if she had anything to do with it.  Did Misty call GMA when she woke/got home and realized Haleigh was gone?  Did she call GMA because something went terribly wrong with Haleigh due to something that happened earlier in the day?

Good points, Sieko!  I did hear in one interview with Gma Neves that in that call she got, before she went over there, that she did ask whether Haleigh could just be hiding, under the bed or wherever.   So there was some discussion at that point.  Probably while she was getting dressed and running out to her car to go over. 

Seems to me that Gma Neves is likely the one who keeps things running smoothly.  If Misty couldn't reach Ron, whenever she may have tried, I can see her calling Gma Neves next.  But wouldn't have Gma Neves then told her, "call 911!" am on my way.  Or she, Gma Neves could have called them herself, she's an LE dispatcher elsewhere.  (maybe she did and LE just hasn't reported that). 

Early media has a pic of Gma Neves at the scene, wearing an LE vest/jacket (her workclothes?).  That's always hit me curiously.   Was she asleep, as she has said?  And if asleep, why grab her LE work clothes, at least the vest/jacket?  Are they allowed to wear that while not on duty?  Well, I guess so.  Could be that was just what was handy and the first thing she grabbed as she ran out the door. 

I'm afraid whatever I had grabbed to throw on before running out the door, wouldn't have looked as quite pulled together.  lol 

Which would make me wonder if she's covering something for her son.

I can't for the life of me figure out all the praising of Misty coming from Ron's family, especially with all of the little bits of info regarding Misty's "bender".  They jumped on the Misty wagon way too soon as far as I'm concerned.

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »

HH  Do people really think that what is on one forum isn't going to other forums as well 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

HH  Do people really think that what is on one forum isn't going to other forums as well 
I guess they do, dont know what planet they live on and its time to figure out that they arent in kindergarden anymore, if you write it, it will be known......thats life!!!!   they need to get over it!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2009, 01:43:36 PM »

Good points, Sieko!  I did hear in one interview with Gma Neves that in that call she got, before she went over there, that she did ask whether Haleigh could just be hiding, under the bed or wherever.   So there was some discussion at that point.  Probably while she was getting dressed and running out to her car to go over. 

Seems to me that Gma Neves is likely the one who keeps things running smoothly.  If Misty couldn't reach Ron, whenever she may have tried, I can see her calling Gma Neves next.  But wouldn't have Gma Neves then told her, "call 911!" am on my way.  Or she, Gma Neves could have called them herself, she's an LE dispatcher elsewhere.  (maybe she did and LE just hasn't reported that). 

Early media has a pic of Gma Neves at the scene, wearing an LE vest/jacket (her workclothes?).  That's always hit me curiously.   Was she asleep, as she has said?  And if asleep, why grab her LE work clothes, at least the vest/jacket?  Are they allowed to wear that while not on duty?  Well, I guess so.  Could be that was just what was handy and the first thing she grabbed as she ran out the door. 

I'm afraid whatever I had grabbed to throw on before running out the door, wouldn't have looked as quite pulled together.  lol 

Unless Ms. Neves was going to be heading to work soon, it seems very fishy to me that she showed up in LE duds.  I have a feeling that Mama Neves has been
"smoothing things over" for a long time, starting with Ron's run-ins with LE.  Major enabling going on there IMHO. 

I don't think she wanted 911 called until she was either there or at least on her way because she needed to get a jump on the damage control effort before they arrived.  She definitely wanted it to be known right away that she was with LE. 

Wow.....lots of similarities between Mama Neves and  that good ole hammer wielding Cindy Anthony!

Yep Flossy!  And also, re the similiarities, WOW!  In more ways than one, that's for sure. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »

I don't know the link to verify this from over yonder.

A little news flash>>> Todays Palatke paper said that Cobra allegedly made an arrest Fri of DS. DS has filed a complaint that he was falsely imprisoned. Cobra ellegedly handcuffed him an placed him into his black SUV. Then proceeded to drive a round for over an hour asking questions and filming (with a camerman) . I don't care what DS was accused of, but Cobra has no right to violate a no trespass sign make an arrest handcuff another citizen, no miranda rights read. That is not false arrest..It is outright kidnapping.. He should be charged accordingly. Society has no place for gunslingers such as Codra IMO. Now if DS is guilty I will gladly administer the doseage necessary, pull the canister or flip the switch.

Thanks Grama!

Oh my  No way is that right. Wyks take care, and I sure hope these antibiotics work. 

Thanks NoRose, me too!    

So far, 3rd day on, not much diff.  Guess I just gotta give it time.  Bleh. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »

The unicycle lessons, Snodgrass convinced the father of the girls he could get them into show biz. I don't know about anyone else, but the last time watching tv or a movie, I have not seen one unicycle riding man,woman or child. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: March 25, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »

OT: Do any of you know where this is .. and what they're watching?  I think it's live:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18836161/index.html

Casey Anthony was supposed to be in court this morning.  Maybe it's about that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.