April 27, 2024, 03:06:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307535 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: March 25, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

But they sure don't have a prob with going over to other forums and snagging their posts.  With/without credit.  Altho I do give credit to the majority of the astrology posters for giving credit where tis due, when they bring our info into that thread. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: March 25, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

Please, dont concern yourselves about that, just derails the focus. Juvenile.

There is a DS, initials of a SO who's dad owned the house prior.

I m drawing a blank on Snodgrass now, lol  
Thanks, Donald Sapp, Snodgrass is that horrible creep that was molesting and photographed two sisters takin unicycle lessons from him.
Sapp, Snodgrass - too many pervs in that area to keep up w/ - and I have never heard of unicycle lessons in my life!! Don't think I have ever even seen a unicyle except in a circus - so the mere image of this is absolutely mind boggling!!!

Exactly!  And supposedly the dude was giving these unicycle lessons INSIDE the house, while the father of the girls waited outside.     Who rides a unicycle inside?  What was that father thinking? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 25, 2009, 01:59:21 PM »

Thanks, Donald Sapp, Snodgrass is that horrible creep that was molesting and photographed two sisters takin unicycle lessons from him.

DANIEL  E  SNODGRASS
Satsuma ,  FL
Booking#: 07-05549  -  Booking Date & Time: 12/19/2007 10:53:30 PM

DOB: 11/15/1953 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.011-2   SEXUAL BATTERY (CHILD UNDER 12)   F   C    $70,004.00    4/14/2008 4:53:10 PM
800.047C-1   LEWD / LASCIVIOUS EXHIBITION(BY PERSON<18)   F   3    $0.00    4/14/2008 4:52:45 PM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743450&IMG=43291

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: March 25, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!
And the good info is in the only member forum 

Lol... WE HAVE OUR WAYS...LOL

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 25, 2009, 02:01:18 PM »

Seems that way to me too, Sieko.  Am thinking Ron's family is likely covering for one or both Ron/Misty.  Could be they are covering for Misty, with the idea of there being less chance that Ron would get dragged into it by LE, if in fact, Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. 

As a Gma, am thinking I would have told LE whatever I and the family knew, gave one statement to the press, then asked the media for privacy for the family, with 'no comment thanks' to anyone else who tried.  Then dug in and waited to see what LE found out, helping them in any way possible.  I'd be looking sideways and scooting over from any lil chickadee that had been taking care of my g.daughter who then mysteriously vanished.  I wouldn't be singing the chickadee's praises to the world.  I'd be grabbing up my g.son and taking him to safety, then would be backing son into the nearest corner for the exact truth.  Then encouraging him to either get the exact truth from chickadee, or kick her to the curb.  I'd tell LE what I had found out, if anything, then I'd circle the wagons.   

Ron's family seems to have circled the wagons first with Misty inside with them.  As you say, Sieko, seems wayyyyy too soon, especially given what else is known about Misty.  And we can be fairly certain that family/friends know more than just what we have heard. 

If Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, his family would have nothing to gain covering for Misty..unless Misty has something on Ron that could ruin his life.  I won't even say what's on my mind regarding that, because if untrue it would be a horrible thing to suggest.  I don't think for one second that family would cover anything up for Misty only.  Small town.  They knew what type of girl Misty was before Haleigh went missing.

I, too, would give LE any answers I could and would be constantly drilling my son and his gf for answers until the child was found.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #445 on: March 25, 2009, 02:01:26 PM »

But they sure don't have a prob with going over to other forums and snagging their posts.  With/without credit.  Altho I do give credit to the majority of the astrology posters for giving credit where tis due, when they bring our info into that thread. 

Ah.....screw 'em!  I don't think we need to worry one bit about what anyone says about us.   Anyone who reads here knows what Monkeys are really like.  The  whining and childish games of some only make them look bad.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: March 25, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »

That is ridiculous!!! They should lock or close the thread to non-members if they are sooo warpathy!!!

Lol... WE HAVE OUR WAYS...LOL

I'm just lovin the word "warpathy"!  That's great!!

It's officially my new word. As in, "I'm feelin' all warpathy".

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 25, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

You know Monkeys, the thing with Cobra really put things into perspective to me as far as Mistie goes, if she wasnt involved in any way with Haleighs dissapearance and really knows nothing about what happened, then "why" does she not trust Cobra,,,,,,,, I would welcome any help that I could get, if you know nothing then what can he do, whether you trust him or not has nothing to do with him looking into what happened to Haleigh, if your innocent and dont know anything then he cant find out anything, Mistie should realize that saying she doesnt trust him and doesnt want to do the reinactment tells more than she has ever said, IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: March 25, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »

Sapp, Snodgrass - too many pervs in that area to keep up w/ - and I have never heard of unicycle lessons in my life!! Don't think I have ever even seen a unicyle except in a circus - so the mere image of this is absolutely mind boggling!!!

Exactly!  And supposedly the dude was giving these unicycle lessons INSIDE the house, while the father of the girls waited outside.     Who rides a unicycle inside?  What was that father thinking? 
I picture an excercise bike - unless the perv has an indoor gym!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 25, 2009, 02:06:27 PM »

HH  Do people really think that what is on one forum isn't going to other forums as well 

Some forums must think so!    

I saw yesterday on a blog where they had the link and story to Cobra's audio interview, saying it was 'exclusive' to their site.  And........ it wasn't, no way no how.  We saw that story.. ummm where?     days before when it was originally released, on the site it was originally released from. 

Folks can say 'exclusive' all they want.  Doesn't make it so.  Bunch of liars.  lolol

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: March 25, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewcustom&friendId=422517534&blogId=478666781&swapped=true

Info about Rons other baby, and he has paid not a cent in support.......interesting schroll down to read.

Thanks HH!  I checked this myspace blog out last night before hitting the sack.  Guess who it belongs to?  That woman "advocate" (forget her name now) who came out there and locked herself in the trailer, who was sent packing. 

And most interesting is the fact that this morning, that site is either down, or made private.  LOL 

The info on there about Amber and Jordan (def. Ron's baby), was very interesting! 

HH, did you by chance get a screenshot of that page? 

It was said in there that Jordan has the same middle name as Jr.  (Is it actually Jr? lol)  Also said that Jordan also has a genetic birth defect.  Sad  That Amber got the heck away from Ron, two weeks after Jordan was born.  That she wants NO child support from Ron, she wants NO contact with him or his family.  That no one from Ron's family has contacted her in all this time, until just recently.   

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Just think it's interesting that "the advocate's" myspace/blog either went down or was made private just after the addy for it was posted here.   

Site is up:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=422517534 and I just requested her as a friend........

PS:  here is mine:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=258270987

I don't "do" MySpace, but I signed your guestbook, mlee LOL

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: March 25, 2009, 02:10:37 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 25, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »

Can anyone confirm the DS in the Denali story- I cannot.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #453 on: March 25, 2009, 02:13:15 PM »

Since we're on the topic, anyone else see "over yonder" where stormy2919 is claiming that homeland security has been in the area for a while?  If this is true, would this mean they're looking into a possible border crossing?  Not really sure what all Homeland Security does.
How did I miss that  thanks
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 25, 2009, 02:13:26 PM »

They are there, that is correct.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 25, 2009, 02:13:58 PM »

Can anyone confirm the DS in the Denali story- I cannot.
No, and nobody else seems to be able to also 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: March 25, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »

OT: Do any of you know where this is .. and what they're watching?  I think it's live:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18836161/index.html
I have no idea 

This video is of a hearing that Casey Anthony attended with her defense.

HERE IS THE VIDEO ....

Orange City Police Officer shot in Volusia County

http://www.wesh.com/video/19010650/index.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: March 25, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »

HH  Do people really think that what is on one forum isn't going to other forums as well 
I guess they do, dont know what planet they live on and its time to figure out that they arent in kindergarden anymore, if you write it, it will be known......thats life!!!!   they need to get over it!

This is so very true, HH! 

I had my own poetry on part of my website, and had to pull down the poems I was sending to the publisher, cuz he said he couldn't publish any that were currently on the web.  Works that way with whatever one writes and tries to publish.  Same with journals, pics, whatever.  If you want to retain ownership, get it off the web, cuz once it's there, it basically belongs to the world.  We who design websites know the tricks to make info not easy to copy by visitors to those sites.  Plus we can put up "Copyright 2009.. All rights reserved" til the cows come home.  Think everyone abides by that?     And yet.. Even the best tricks to divert copying only last until folks figure out newer and better tricks to grab that stuff. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 25, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

How Sad!!!!!  Gosh I didn't know that...Blink on Crime... ever posted on the other forum, DID YOU??

(SARCASM HERE, OF COURSE)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 25, 2009, 02:20:49 PM »

How Sad!!!!!  Gosh I didn't know that...Blink on Crime... ever posted on the other forum, DID YOU??

(SARCASM HERE, OF COURSE)
What a joke  And someone called the newspaper and they said there was no article about the Cobra story and DS, go figure 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.