April 27, 2024, 07:30:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 307565 times)
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: March 27, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

these people are making me angry.. FTLOG when are these people going to start thinking of someone other then themselves, like maybe Haleigh?? Can they not just think about HER for a change? I mean ALL of them, both sides...They need to ALL stop playing these games and think about Haleigh...I guess I am just grumpy....
I think you are absolutely right.

Did you guys see Nancy Grace with the pictures/timeline Ron's family provided of when Haleigh got hurt on the playground?  I think they documented that very well (probably in case they wanted to have a lawsuit later).
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:36 PM »

totally depressing some son of a B!tch sits on supposed evidence regardless of who/where this takes us.  There is a little girl missing people and her name is Haleigh!  She has a right to be home regardless of her current condition and who is going to end up in jail.  I'd like to go down there and smack everyone of these morons who basically are making the statement that her life and time don't count.  Pisses me off!  Sorry.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

It's filled w/monkeys down there so what's the big deal anyways?!

LMAO, right? I dont advocate taking other's posts and not giving attribution on any forum, but how ya gonna defend posters discussing news retained elsewhere and they are prevented from providing the source. That's what this is about.

Yo.. Mayor of Crazy Town.. that train has left the station, and I'll ask what the hoobawatzy does that have to do with finding a little girl, if your a "victims advocate" site, shouldnt you be advocating openly??

Back to Haleigh and the blankets- can somebody go over there and steal some posts so we look like we know what we are talking about over here instead of running around like frightened simians...

you so know that was wicked snark, right?  

Okay, I have been on the google, and this is what I was able to pick up on..

Apparently, questions were ask about a missing blanket on the bedroom window, faces toward the front of house.

This is one of the two blankets that Misty washed that night, one for Haleigh and one for her and little Ron.

Apparently, the normal blanket that Misty used for her bed, was left in the van.

And Apparently, the dogs had problems obtaining Haleighs scent from her blanket in the house, so they took it outside to give the dogs a better chance of picking up the scent.  Did the dogs get a good scent from the Blanket or bedding??  Don't know.   My thoughts, if only her blanket was washed, I could understand the difficulty. But, if she were sleeping on the sheets, and possible covered by a sheet.. That scent should have been fresh for the dogs.  My opinion only. 

Thats all I could come up with without a raid to someplace I cannot get onto. I have been cast aside and punished because of my email address....
See mlee- you hit the nail on the head for me and why I am so stuck on the blankets/bedding.

Van goes missing, parked differently, it's keyed or something. Misty does not have a DL, but is quoted saying sometimes she takes the kids to school?

Imo, Misty is somewhat critical of Haleigh when she describes why she had to wash them.  One taken from van one off window only one was washed or only one missing?

She says she made her bed after, and got into it, now Im not a southerner, but I know many, and when they are makin' up the bed, it's referring to the am.  I get the distinct impression that the bedding was washed for a reason, and maybe the pink shirt got tangled up in the laundry or the blankets or something and she did not realize it till lE found it.  
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: March 27, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »

LMAO, right? I dont advocate taking other's posts and not giving attribution on any forum, but how ya gonna defend posters discussing news retained elsewhere and they are prevented from providing the source. That's what this is about.

Yo.. Mayor of Crazy Town.. that train has left the station, and I'll ask what the hoobawatzy does that have to do with finding a little girl, if your a "victims advocate" site, shouldnt you be advocating openly??

Back to Haleigh and the blankets- can somebody go over there and steal some posts so we look like we know what we are talking about over here instead of running around like frightened simians...

Apparently, questions were ask about a missing blanket on the bedroom window, faces toward the front of house.

This is one of the two blankets that Misty washed that night, one for Haleigh and one for her and little Ron.

Apparently, the normal blanket that Misty used for her bed, was left in the van.

And Apparently, the dogs had problems obtaining Haleighs scent from her blanket in the house, so they took it outside to give the dogs a better chance of picking up the scent.  Did the dogs get a good scent from the Blanket or bedding??  Don't know.   My thoughts, if only her blanket was washed, I could understand the difficulty. But, if she were sleeping on the sheets, and possible covered by a sheet.. That scent should have been fresh for the dogs.  My opinion only. 

Thats all I could come up with without a raid to someplace I cannot get onto. I have been cast aside and punished because of my email address....
See mlee- you hit the nail on the head for me and why I am so stuck on the blankets/bedding.

Van goes missing, parked differently, it's keyed or something. Misty does not have a DL, but is quoted saying sometimes she takes the kids to school?

Imo, Misty is somewhat critical of Haleigh when she describes why she had to wash them.  One taken from van one off window only one was washed or only one missing?

She says she made her bed after, and got into it, now Im not a southerner, but I know many, and when they are makin' up the bed, it's referring to the am.  I get the distinct impression that the bedding was washed for a reason, and maybe the pink shirt got tangled up in the laundry or the blankets or something and she did not realize it till lE found it.  

I posted this early this morning, and right now.. I just have a terrible feeling that it is close..

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

This is my imagination running.
"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "
Please, break it apart or add to it.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: March 27, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »

I posted this early this morning, and right now.. I just have a terrible feeling that it is close..

Some of this issue on Haleigh being harmed by any one of these three late at night in a senerio does not work.. 

If Misty had a visitor that night, and he was responsible for Haleigh leaving the house.  To my knowledge, he has already been checked out by LE.. And without doubt if he refused a poly, he would be very much in the limelight.  Why would he have taken Haleigh?  I know the train of thought, that Haleigh saw something, heard something and they wanted to cover their little meeting up.  I can't see them going to this method, because Misty apparently has the abiltity to deny any wrong doing, and could well have covered it by saying, oh she was dreaming, or she is making this up..   If he the visitor were as shocked as reported by hearing all of the info in the Media, "To me it say's, hey man, I was there with Misty.. but, I had nothing to do with little Haleigh."  This does not mean he is a good guy, could well be a horrible person, but he may not have had anything to do with little Haleigh.

This is my imagination running.
"Okay, lets look at this..  What if, Ron was on lunch break.. was close to the house and saw this man in and out..  He confronts Misty, wakes Haleigh in the midst.  Haleigh is harmed without intent, she may have said something, and got in the way..  Then, you have a harmed Haleigh, you have the boy friend in and out, you have the rage, but now you have something to dispose of.  One drives the other to the van, Misty has her keys, drives the van to the house, they load and leave and dispose, Misty returns the van, Ron picks her up returns to the house, story is made up.. calls the LE, calls the family, van is found parked in wrong place. etc. "
Please, break it apart or add to it.

Adding this info, and knowing they have the dna for comparison.....

Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 05:31:08 PM
I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.   This case is just bizarre.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »

When I saw the little there on the floor, I wondered why LE didn't take it. ????
Does anyone know if when they took the bedding outside, they took her mattress too ?
If she had pee pee'ed the night b4, they might have changed the sheet at the time or done it that night, surely they have more than one bottom sheet ?
The musical blankies and the inconsistencies and what they used to scent the hounds is bugging me.
In a house like that where the kids were sleeping in the big bed
and no one can say for sure right now where anyone was laying their heads at night
how does anyone know what was used to scent the bloodhounds.

Oh and hello. it's Friday. The sun is shining here in Canada, the sky is blue, power is on ( it was out a few times )  and I am not working til MONDAY ! Yahoo !
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: March 27, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »

I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.  This case is just bizarre.

Again like I've stated a couple of times already we have to look at who brought these people to this case and what relationship they have with them.  I don't like what I am seeing at all.

This is not the only case on there that has taken people at face value, some of them families and they allow a forum to be told something as fact. I can vouche for that personally. There are Anthony family members that were on there forever, and posters were told to "stay away" from them for months. Can you imagine?

Anyway, no disrespect to my dead and decaying horse, I have gotten some of the most unbelievable emails and comments from people claiming to be involved or family members who clearly do not have the capacity to understand the reprecussions of that.
I just want us to stay focused for this baby that did not pick her family. Admittedly, I dont know people like this. Doesn't mean good or bad, just is. I am trying to sift through anyway to help and I am not going to waste my time or energy wondering if this person or that person posting here has inside information. Truthfully, if they did, they would not be posting it there.  
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 27, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »

I was a bad monkey lost in the forbidden area over yonder, but just had to comment on this. Supposedly there was a search with Cobra and others with a dog, they found some items, did not give the items over until I believe yesterday, I don't know what in the world they were going to do with these items, because if this is true, this is scary.     It was a bed sheet with blood on it, glove with blood, a toy, some keys, an inhaler and some other stuff.  This case is just bizarre.

Again like I've stated a couple of times already we have to look at who brought these people to this case and what relationship they have with them.  I don't like what I am seeing at all.

This is not the only case on there that has taken people at face value, some of them families and they allow a forum to be told something as fact. I can vouche for that personally. There are Anthony family members that were on there forever, and posters were told to "stay away" from them for months. Can you imagine?

Anyway, no disrespect to my dead and decaying horse, I have gotten some of the most unbelievable emails and comments from people claiming to be involved or family members who clearly do not have the capacity to understand the reprecussions of that.
I just want us to stay focused for this baby that did not pick her family. Admittedly, I dont know people like this. Doesn't mean good or bad, just is. I am trying to sift through anyway to help and I am not going to waste my time or energy wondering if this person or that person posting here has inside information. Truthfully, if they did, they would not be posting it there.  

I repeat, this just threw me a bit.. I am at the point of studdering.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: March 27, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »

where is the parking lot everyone talks about?
That is what I was wondering.
June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: March 27, 2009, 07:30:41 PM »

Since, I'm not allowed to join because I only have yahoo, gmail, aol and live.com. I'm not suppose to know, but.. I know how to google.. its over at the other site, its the place they go that has top secret information.
I still have no idea what you are talking about, but I guess if it is secret I am not supposed to know?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1150 on: March 27, 2009, 07:31:40 PM »

WS's AnneFl chickie is whining again about being blamed for sharing her information. Information that took 20 posts to squeak out...she is CLEARLY just there for attention.

If anyone questions or debates what she says. She cries she is being blamed or people are being mean.

She out to just shut the fudge up, if she is so sensitive.

She needs to put on her big girl panties and quit her whining, she's worse than Baez. She sure spins like him too.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: March 27, 2009, 07:33:06 PM »

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

Has anyone seen this before???it maybe old news
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1152 on: March 27, 2009, 07:41:31 PM »

WS's AnneFl chickie is whining again about being blamed for sharing her information. Information that took 20 posts to squeak out...she is CLEARLY just there for attention.

If anyone questions or debates what she says. She cries she is being blamed or people are being mean.

She needs to put on her big girl panties and quit her whining, she's worse than Baez. She sure spins like him too.

The first night AnnaFL came in here some of us were asking her questions and she said her name was JoyAnna...That was enough for me to back off.

June, everyone is talking about a private area of Webslueths for members only. I am not a member over there. I love me some Monkeys.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: March 27, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »

Since, I'm not allowed to join because I only have yahoo, gmail, aol and live.com. I'm not suppose to know, but.. I know how to google.. its over at the other site, its the place they go that has top secret information.
I still have no idea what you are talking about, but I guess if it is secret I am not supposed to know?

It's another forum, and they have a members only area, I have been rejected also. I guess in this members only area (the parking lot) people post rumors and stuff. It is not a well kept secret because I found out about the area when I googled it to try and figure out why I was banned/rejected/whatever.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1154 on: March 27, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »

where is the parking lot everyone talks about?
That is what I was wondering.
It's a private forum at ws, for ws members only.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 27, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Thank-you 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: March 27, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »

Seriously, all jokes aside, I found the info by accident, just a comment that mentioned it. I listened to the ladies in here, they referred to it as the same location. So.. thats all I really know, what's kept in there.. I have no idea, and probably never will.  Its not a secret that I am privy to.. its just a location on another forum site, that is kept under wraps. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 27, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »

She is the one with the story about the inhaler, toy, key and bloody sheet, I have no idea what her game is whatsoever. 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: March 27, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »

She is the one with the story about the inhaler, toy, key and bloody sheet, I have no idea what her game is whatsoever. 

Has anything that this Anna person posted over there been proven true? and Do the people over there seem to believe her? I mean anybody can say anything.

June
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: March 27, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »

I hope the bloody sheet story is not true, because I want to think Haleigh is ok, although a spot of blood would not mean she is not alive.

This is all SO messed up, thanks for explaining the WS thing to me everbody. I was very confused.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.