May 30, 2024, 03:11:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 311736 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1460 on: March 28, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »

Aprilshowers - I took a screen shot of what you posted and sent it to Dugga to take a look at.  If you want to discuss it further please go to Musings or create a new thread in the Monkey Lounge.  This issue does not belong in the missing Haleigh thread.

OK Klassend: sorry about posting that here.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: March 28, 2009, 03:20:40 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's..

O/T

I havent post much in the last 2 days.. Worried sick.. My son who is station @ Fort Eustis
called me 3 days ago and asked me if I received a letter from the military and I told him no. He told me alot of his brothers got their orders and being shipped to Afganistan. I havent heard from him since and I am worried he might be next to go..

Jerseygirl, I know how you feel.  My son has received orders as well for deployment to Afghanistan.  I wish this mess was over and done with.  He has already done 2 tours in Iraq.

God bless and protect them all!

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: March 28, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »

Alot of guests for a quiet Saturday.. maybe I should have gotten dressed up 
Drinks anyone?
Yes, please.
Mix me one up also
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1463 on: March 28, 2009, 03:23:18 PM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20090327/NEWS/903275018/1338/NEWS00?Title=Police-Grilled-Baby-s-Parents-They-Say
Not sure if this was posted before,but gives details on the abduction of the baby girl in Plant City that was found safe. Glad this was a happy ending.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: March 28, 2009, 03:25:40 PM »

Drinks anyone?
I have some Czech beer to offer!  Got started early today...spring cleaning bites, so it helps.  Especially going through all my clothes and finally accepting that half of them will never fit me again. 

I'm a bit confused about all this AnnaFl stuff...what is fact and what is not.  If she is a fake like KP apparently says, I hope she gets booted out of the picture real quick.  Some people are just impossible to understand.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: March 28, 2009, 03:30:33 PM »

Drinks anyone?
I have some Czech beer to offer!  Got started early today...spring cleaning bites, so it helps.  Especially going through all my clothes and finally accepting that half of them will never fit me again. 

I'm a bit confused about all this AnnaFl stuff...what is fact and what is not.  If she is a fake like KP apparently says, I hope she gets booted out of the picture real quick.  Some people are just impossible to understand.
Well she is apparently a fake, and she certainly stirred up a lot of people with her lying. Can't wait to see the explanation for this over yonder  I wonder who else is a fake who claim to be neighbors, locals and friends? 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: March 28, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's..

O/T

I havent post much in the last 2 days.. Worried sick.. My son who is station @ Fort Eustis
called me 3 days ago and asked me if I received a letter from the military and I told him no. He told me alot of his brothers got their orders and being shipped to Afganistan. I havent heard from him since and I am worried he might be next to go..

Jerseygirl, I know how you feel.  My son has received orders as well for deployment to Afghanistan.  I wish this mess was over and done with.  He has already done 2 tours in Iraq.

God bless and protect them all!

Just seeing this now.  Keeping both of you and your brave young men in my thoughts.  I can't even imagine the worry you must be going through.  I have a 17 yr old who has been thinking about joining the army.  Although the thought scares the hell out of me, and I have tried to make him understand what he would be getting into (nothing I tell him could really prepare him, I know this), I have encouraged it.  There is nothing more honorable, IMO.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: March 28, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

Drinks anyone?

Well she is apparently a fake, and she certainly stirred up a lot of people with her lying. Can't wait to see the explanation for this over yonder  I wonder who else is a fake who claim to be neighbors, locals and friends? 

I've been in contact with a few who are real.

One of the "players" who claims to be local is very suspicious to me.   Too eager for us to figure out exactly who he is and where he lives.  Or at least who he wants us to think he is.

Hinky stink IMO
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: March 28, 2009, 03:39:39 PM »

I can say this-  Kim has a copy of the post I made here this morning concerning Anna.

I had no problem at all getting in touch with her and I have no problem with Klaasend or another mod here e mailing me or Kim to authenticate what I have attributed to Kim.

I registered with an e mail address that I check regularly.  I will gladly share a copy of an e mail that I sent to Kim so she could see what I posted.

Now here is yet another one with my posting nic in it and of course copied three more times.

So if someone is searching Haleigh and my name, guess who is going to come up instead of Anna FL?

Anna, I am sure it was accidental and Klaas did just remind everyone to make sure to put the Fl after...maybe a mod can edit those posts to add the Fl behind the Anna part so it is clear that it is not you but AnnaFl????

Yes, and this post was made just right AFTER Klaas asked that Anna FL be used instead of my nic.  Same page and beneath Klaas' post.  And while I do try to leave this thread alone as I was asked to do by a certain poster here, if you want me to leave this thread alone, I suggest you all leave my nic alone as well.

Anna ~  If someone is reading a few posts back and decides to reply, it will show up at the end of the thread.

Just trying to clarify the above comments.  So, I believe there was a reply being made, so when they hit enter it automatically posted at the end of the thread.  In the meantime the post was made that we should be ..cautious.. when typing ANNA or ANNAFL was made.

Meaning, the poster had not gotten to that post yet to read it. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: March 28, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: March 28, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »

Gotta go. run some errands then go out to dinner..
I will be back with some wine..
God Bless You Haleigh.. We Have Not Forgotten You

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: March 28, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »

Drinks anyone?

I've been in contact with a few who are real.

One of the "players" who claims to be local is very suspicious to me.   Too eager for us to figure out exactly who he is and where he lives.  Or at least who he wants us to think he is.

Hinky stink IMO
Yes, one of the "players" is very suspicious  I just figured he was a family member of the Cummings, or was getting money from the Cummings to portray Ron and Misty like they are the King and Queen of Satsuma 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: March 28, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »

Gotta go. run some errands then go out to dinner..
I will be back with some wine..
God Bless You Haleigh.. We Have Not Forgotten You
Am I the only beer drinker around here.  I feel so Redneckish...
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: March 28, 2009, 03:48:15 PM »

Everything is closing down over there 

She just closed down the 'Friends' thread ... and 'Rumor' one has been closed for awhile.

Wonder if somebody tipped her off?

OT: I just posted about my 'husband' troubles .. in the Musings forum, if any of you would be so kind to take a peek and comment. 

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: March 28, 2009, 03:49:46 PM »

[/quote]Yes, one of the "players" is very suspicious  I just figured he was a family member of the Cummings, or was getting money from the Cummings to portray Ron and Misty like they are the King and Queen of Satsuma 
[/quote]

So I'm not the only one who thinks this?  For a long time now, I felt there was something not right with one of the 'players', but was told to mind my own business.   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: March 28, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »

Ok, I lost my place on this thread.. yeesh.

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
(sorry, not being lazy, just have limited time on here today.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: March 28, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »

Everything is closing down over there 

She just closed down the 'Friends' thread ... and 'Rumor' one has been closed for awhile.

Wonder if somebody tipped her off?

OT: I just posted about my 'husband' troubles .. in the Musings forum, if any of you would be so kind to take a peek and comment. 

They have to figure how to deal with all this, might take awhile 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: March 28, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »

Did anyone want to take a crack at the bookings from yesterday some gracious monkey posted earlier in the thread?
Can we have a hint?  I haven't looked through each booking, but don't see a name that looks familiar.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: March 28, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »

Can we have a hint?  I haven't looked through each booking, but don't see a name that looks familiar.
I believe an uncle of Ron's was booked yesterday on something with a vehicle, can't remember exactly, maybe no license.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: March 28, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys-   I'm a non posting member at Websleuths and have been watching what is going on there.  I've been troubled by some of the things certain locals are saying and about a week ago I decided to contact Kim Picazio to bring some of this information to her attention.  I was concerned that she would think I was just another crazy person from the internet, but she actually accepted the details graciously and encouraged me to keep it coming.  So I've done that.

We've had some great back and forth and I'd like to think I've helped even in a small way.

Last night when AnnaFl posted about the items that were found but not turned into LE, I immediately contacted Kim to let her know this was being said.  This, of course resulted in AnnaFL's very public meltdown many of us witnessed last night.

This morning I talked with Kim.  She is currently in Satsuma and gave me permission to let everybody know that AnnaFL is not who she says she is.  She is not a relation to Haleigh and has managed to insert herself into this case- not in a good way.   Kim received harassing phone calls and text messages throughout the night from AnnaFL and her "partner" who happens to be a registered sex offender.

Kim told me that she and her team were suspicious of AnnaFL and decided to give her some bogus information a couple of days ago that included the bloody/rusty sheet.   She assumed that AnnaFL would end up sharing this on Websleuths and she was not disappointed.

Kim also told me that her team is searching every day and any time they find anything that could be evidence- in the Haleigh case or any others, they immediately contact the lead investigator at the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

Again, Kim knows who I am and has given me permission to share this information online.

Since the WS people take such offense to their posts being shared here, I decided I would share this here on Scared Monkeys and would like to give my permission for anybody who posts here and at WS to post it there as well.    Hopefully Klassend will not mind that I offer permission for this to be shared elsewhere-  ANYWHERE.

Klassend, if you need to e mail me to verify any of this, feel free.

BAM

lol, Avilda. We have a mutual friend. I sincerely appreciate posting this and if it makes a difference to any monkeys on here, I can attest personally to what she is saying. I said this last night, we monkeys were not sucked in, and I'm just glad there has been independent confirmation and we can get back to the issue of finding Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks for posting this A

Blink

Thanks Blink.  I tried like hell to get your e mail address this morning-  no luck!

Please ask our mutual friend for my e mail addy- 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.