March 28, 2024, 06:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 305777 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: March 29, 2009, 10:30:04 PM »

Yep Yep..Searching, as I remember reading this...not on topix, but over yonder.  This poster also posts here as well as yonder.

snipped from Searching...

the info from topix that lindsy posted was copied here and the poster over yonder complained we put directions to their door on here.. makes you go hmm doesn't it

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1921 on: March 29, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

1 - 1.5 hrs. earlier would put it in line with the screaming that someone heard around 2:20AM.

Possible that Misty left the kids and went over to Tyler St??

Hmm it does put it in time with screaming,if story of screaming is true.... hmmm   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: March 29, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »

Yep Yep..Searching, as I remember reading this...not on topix, but over yonder.  This poster also posts here as well as yonder.

the info from topix that lindsy posted was copied here and the poster over yonder complained we put directions to their door on here.. makes you go hmm doesn't it

I did not know the poster posts here as well...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: March 29, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

JUst popping in and catching up.  Didn't Misty's dad break his leg sometime that weekend or the day before Haleigh went missing?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: March 29, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »

self edit to add.. was this poster not one that was also complaining about their posts being brought here?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: March 29, 2009, 10:35:55 PM »

1 - 1.5 hrs. earlier would put it in line with the screaming that someone heard around 2:20AM.

Hmm it does put it in time with screaming,if story of screaming is true.... hmmm   

When did the screaming report come in??  Who reported it? from the home where Haleigh was? I have missed something?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: March 29, 2009, 10:38:30 PM »

This must be Stormy2919 she has been lurking as a guest here even said over yonder during Annafl breakdown that she was trying to catch us?!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: March 29, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

self edit to add.. was this poster not one that was also complaining about their posts being brought here?

PRETTY LOCAL ONE!!!  Yes... and I also see that player is on a 'time out'. I think you will know who I mean. Conversations with AnnaFL.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: March 29, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »

When did the screaming report come in??  Who reported it? from the home where Haleigh was? I have missed something?

I remember reading that one of the neighbors said they heard screaming.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: March 29, 2009, 10:44:51 PM »

Neighbor near the home that Haleigh lived in?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: March 29, 2009, 10:45:48 PM »

There is no substantiation, but a neighbor was rumored to have said he/she heard yelling or screaming around 2:20 AM the night Haleigh disappeared.

FCL ...I never heard or read anything about a broken leg.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »

I saw it on one of the news videos.  A reporter stated she had spoke with a neighbor who claimed to have heard yelling around 2am.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: March 29, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »

I saw it on one of the news videos.  A reporter stated she had spoke with a neighbor who claimed to have heard yelling around 2am.

Yep, that's where I heard it too, on the news. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

Here it is.  Around :50 into the video.  Heard yelling around 2:25am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: March 29, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »

PRETTY LOCAL ONE!!!  Yes... and I also see that player is on a 'time out'. I think you will know who I mean. Conversations with AnnaFL.

Yes and I know that poster was said to have been a member prior to this case,that is what led me to wonder if it was not a scheme for money.. maybe they followed Caylee case and planned it out?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: March 29, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

There is no substantiation, but a neighbor was rumored to have said he/she heard yelling or screaming around 2:20 AM the night Haleigh disappeared.

FCL ...I never heard or read anything about a broken leg.

I never saw anything concrete on it but he was seen in a wheelchair and just the rumor of an accident about breaking his leg.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1936 on: March 29, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

Okay, a couple of quick questions here.  Was the van at Ron and Misty's place when the cops got there?  I'm wondering if Misty had been at her brother's house and drove the van home.  Maybe that's why she was so conveniently awake right before Ron came home.  I'm wondering how valid the alleged report of hearing screaming around 2am is. 

One thing that keeps popping into my head is the whole story about Misty taking the blanket from the window.  For some reason, I'm just not buying it and I feel like it was a story made up to explain why either the window or the blanket had been tampered with.  Maybe I need to read back.

I still can't stop thinking about when Misty said early on, "I didn't do it".  There is an "it" and someone knows what "it" is. 

The actions of Mama N lately are SO suspicious.  What on earth is she so afraid of?  Who, is she protecting?  I don't think it is only her son.  I think she's trying to cover her own butt, for one thing, but there still has to be more to it.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: March 29, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

I know I posted the link to the radio calls but I was not able to hear it before now, my kids & hubby were being very loud, I couldn't make out a thing.  Kids are in bed now ....well hubby and TV are still loud but I have headphones!!!

you guys have pointed out a lot!
I find it very interesting the mention of 116 Tyler street, this is where the van belonged, but was instead at the other SIL's house am I right? also the fact that they say Haleigh was last seen about an hour to an hour and a half ago, yet another story .......all just so strange

I said it earlier the more that is reported about this case the LESS we actually know!!!

and as someone pointed out (sorry I can't remember who) why would they release this of all things???

ODD!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1938 on: March 29, 2009, 11:03:36 PM »

I wonder if the screaming was Misty getting home and realizing that Haleigh wasn't there.  She may have been on the phone. 

Has the report of Ron being seen at a convenience store been proven true or false yet?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: March 29, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

I listened to the report, and it was that reporter that had been told about the yelling.. I also picked up on the comments that  ron and misty might have been broken up prior to that night???  (bells ringing loudly)  Also, it seems that it was not a distant amount of time between the conflict between the cousin and ron, and the gun thrown in a ditch, and he had been staying with them?  Is he not the one that was suppose to have sexual abused Misty when she was young??  What is wrong with these people..    Ron blew everybody off, admits to nothing...   Wonder, if George Anthony had dealings with Ron sr. when he was a cop?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.