April 15, 2024, 09:31:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 306706 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: March 29, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »

Here it is.  Around :50 into the video.  Heard yelling around 2:25am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

I wonder if the screaming was Misty getting home and realizing that Haleigh wasn't there.  She may have been on the phone. 

Has the report of Ron being seen at a convenience store been proven true or false yet?

Good find, Sieko!

Yes, a neighbor reportedly said she heard yelling around 2:25 AM that night according to that news report.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: March 29, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »

This is a bit O/T, then again wanted to let everyone see this post, as it is intertwined a bit.

www.crimesearchersonline.com

Just goes to show how another forum can give recognition where credit is due, and not be too proud to post it on their site.

Are Todd Macaluso's Days Numbered at Camp Casey?
Posted by YourTurnToHelp in todd macaluso, romper room, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony

It seems BlinkOnCrime.com thinks so.  I kinda have to agree, and give them props on their latest post Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: New Attorney Macaluso Participation Doubtful

No sooner than we welcomed Macaluso to the case , it now seems as though he'll end up on the ever growing  list of ex-casey-campers.  As has been reported Macaluso has disciplinary charges against him with the California State bar.

BlinkOnCrime.com does a great job of reviewing the documents Macaluso filed and providing a time line of who knew what when and what was represented in the Florida courts by Camp Casey.  It brings to light another glaring discrepancy from Jose Baez and crew. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: March 29, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »

I know I posted the link to the radio calls but I was not able to hear it before now, my kids & hubby were being very loud, I couldn't make out a thing.  Kids are in bed now ....well hubby and TV are still loud but I have headphones!!!

you guys have pointed out a lot!
I find it very interesting the mention of 116 Tyler street, this is where the van belonged, but was instead at the other SIL's house am I right? also the fact that they say Haleigh was last seen about an hour to an hour and a half ago, yet another story .......all just so strange

I said it earlier the more that is reported about this case the LESS we actually know!!!

and as someone pointed out (sorry I can't remember who) why would they release this of all things???

ODD!!
I threw on my headphones, too, to try to make out what they were saying about 116 Tyler but can't make it out.  I wonder if they were following that path because Misty had been there that day or because her brother had been at her house that day.

Not sure why LE released this, but I hope it means they will be releasing more.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

Did you hear the 116 tyler in there?? hmmmm
  That was sooooo strange.  WTH is up with them saying Haleigh had been seen 1 & 1/2 hr before...My mouth dropped open!!!  Here's what I think is the strangest part....Of alllll the news LE could have released,    WHY THAT???   Make ya go hmmmm!!!!
Well, this just gets stranger 

Okay, after all this is true, then I can only see one possible way that Haleigh is still within the living.  That relative from Tenn does have her.. There is a big problem between him and ron.. wonder what the issue over the gun is..  Ron in an interview that I just read, in the beginning, stated that Haleigh got out of bed to go to the bathroom and when she did not return, that's when misty went looking for her and found the light on and the back door open.. I thought I had heard that prior, I found it. Doesn't match Misty's story does it. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: March 29, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

Ok, we are listening to the dispatcher.  Each LE officer must be a different number when they are radioing back and forth.  Being a dispatcher she must have been communicating with MORE THAN ONE LE officer at the same time.

So...was there an officer at 116 Tyler already, and then one dipatched to 202 Green???  Then she would be back and forth communicating with both.  That is my thought as to why Tyler was mentioned.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: March 29, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

Okay, a couple of quick questions here.  Was the van at Ron and Misty's place when the cops got there?  I'm wondering if Misty had been at her brother's house and drove the van home.  Maybe that's why she was so conveniently awake right before Ron came home.  I'm wondering how valid the alleged report of hearing screaming around 2am is. 

One thing that keeps popping into my head is the whole story about Misty taking the blanket from the window.  For some reason, I'm just not buying it and I feel like it was a story made up to explain why either the window or the blanket had been tampered with.  Maybe I need to read back.

I still can't stop thinking about when Misty said early on, "I didn't do it".  There is an "it" and someone knows what "it" is. 

The actions of Mama N lately are SO suspicious.  What on earth is she so afraid of?  Who, is she protecting?  I don't think it is only her son.  I think she's trying to cover her own butt, for one thing, but there still has to be more to it.

I can only partially answer the van question. In Mistys very first TV interview ( I believe), she recounts the story and in talking about the blankets says " there was one in the van that they ( I am assuming LE) took" . At the time she said that no one was aware that there was a van taken for processing ( it later came out there was) or whether Misty had access to the van.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: March 29, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »

You know it did not seem so stupid when I was typing it....Sorry. This case has just about done me in. I get so angry that Misty and Ron are lying through their teeth and this sweet baby is out there somewhere and it seems no one there gives a damn. I didn't think anything could beat the Anthonys but now I am wondering. I think I am just going to back away from this one for a little while for my own sanity. Somebody needs to beat the crap out of Misty and be done with it. Talk to you Monkeys on another day.
Wyks might be up for it, quitting smoking and all.
I hated every one of my co workers when I quit before ( I relapsed ).
I cleaned constantly and had the cleanest kitchen north of the Rio Grande.
Maybe I should try again as I was doing quite well cutting down to 1/2 the usual until about a week ago. It's a filthy habit and I have to smoke behind garages and hide like a felon when around the kiddos.
The radio call, how ear popping. ??? If she was calling Ron all evening like it was rumored, why did she not know Haleigh wasn't there ?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: March 29, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

For some reason, I knew that one of the relatives lived on Tyler, but I thought that Misty's sister did not live in Satsuma.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: March 29, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

Ok, we are listening to the dispatcher.  Each LE officer must be a different number when they are radioing back and forth.  Being a dispatcher she must have been communicating with MORE THAN ONE LE officer at the same time.

So...was there an officer at 116 Tyler already, and then one dipatched to 202 Green???  Then she would be back and forth communicating with both.  That is my thought as to why Tyler was mentioned.

The problem is that we don't have times for these.  I'm guessing an officer was sent to Tyler st. after.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: March 29, 2009, 11:24:13 PM »

No, after the dispatch to the cummings house, then  she advised them of something in code, and dispatched to tyler st.  Now, she had the Sgt dispatched, regular Officer for report and the female detective, another female was also dispatched, and the canine unit. sgt advised the officer with the canine to stand by back door and the officer to check the residence for Haleigh.  They used code to describe her as female wearing pink shirt.  I know they dispatched to tyler st, and your right blew my mind,  also that Haleigh had been seen an hour to hour and a half prior.  Blows Misty's acting skills to the far side.  Then the issue of screaming at 2:25 comes up, and the co worker seeing ron at 2:00 (not at work mind you),  reporter on the other tape said they were broken up, also said the father was under investigation by social services already......  Oh my God....  And they are still walking around with those stupid sunglasses on, GramaMonkey, go slap those two...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: March 29, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »

For some reason, I knew that one of the relatives lived on Tyler, but I thought that Misty's sister did not live in Satsuma.
Misty's brother lives on Tyler.  She has another brother who lives elsewhere.  I thought he was in Daytona for some reason, but thought I saw someone say Jacksonville.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: March 29, 2009, 11:26:39 PM »

IS that the first call ?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: March 29, 2009, 11:28:17 PM »

No, after the dispatch to the cummings house, then  she advised them of something in code, and dispatched to tyler st.  Now, she had the Sgt dispatched, regular Officer for report and the female detective, another female was also dispatched, and the canine unit. sgt advised the officer with the canine to stand by back door and the officer to check the residence for Haleigh.  They used code to describe her as female wearing pink shirt.  I know they dispatched to tyler st, and your right blew my mind,  also that Haleigh had been seen an hour to hour and a half prior.  Blows Misty's acting skills to the far side.  Then the issue of screaming at 2:25 comes up, and the co worker seeing ron at 2:00 (not at work mind you),  reporter on the other tape said they were broken up, also said the father was under investigation by social services already......  Oh my God....  And they are still walking around with those stupid sunglasses on, GramaMonkey, go slap those two...
Thank you, Mlee!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: March 29, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »

1 - 1.5 hrs. earlier would put it in line with the screaming that someone heard around 2:20AM.

Possible that Misty left the kids and went over to Tyler St??

Hmm it does put it in time with screaming,if story of screaming is true.... hmmm   

When did the screaming report come in??  Who reported it? from the home where Haleigh was? I have missed something?

I remember reading that one of the neighbors said they heard screaming.
I saw it on one of the news videos.  A reporter stated she had spoke with a neighbor who claimed to have heard yelling around 2am.

Yep, that's where I heard it too, on the news. 

Here it is.  Around :50 into the video.  Heard yelling around 2:25am.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Thanks for the link to the video.  However in the news video the neighbor does not say that he heard yelling or screaming.  P Poppins said that he heard noises, without providing a timeline.  Then he went on to say that the neighborhood was real quiet and that it would be unusual for someone to come through there and someone not to here, but they did.

Is there another video, transcipt, or article that the neighbor reports this?

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: March 29, 2009, 11:29:53 PM »

Grama mlee ~  If you could see the front of my computer screen.  I spew words that I cannot even print in code on here.  Oh....for sure if I was anywhere near those two, and may as well add the other Gr Neves and make it a threesome. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: March 29, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

Blink -- you said your experience leads you to believe Haleigh is not alive.  Out of all the possibilities of what might have happened to her, what do you think is the most likely?   

If you've already stated in past posts & I've forgotten, please forgive  .... I read a lot in here but don't post a lot, and .... I've slept since yesterday.   

BG

Well I blinked and she was gone !   

AprilShowers -- I left a post for you in Musings.

BG

Buds Girl-
I apolly, I have had limited time on here today. Yes, I have been specific as to my opinion regarding your question earlier, but a monkey asks, a monkey gets:

I believe the most likely scenario is that someone who has been to the home, and is well aquainted with Ron and Misty, seized an opportunity to abduct Haleigh. I think they both have a list of possible associates that fit the profile, but also fit the profle that sends one or both of their asses to prison, thus the *cat got your tongue*  
I am being non-de-script purposefully, imo this is a sexually motivated crime.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: March 29, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

Mlee, help please.  Do I have this right?  The female officer is at 116 Tyler, and it is the officer who says "she was seen within her residence approx. an hour-hour 1/2 ago"?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: March 29, 2009, 11:34:04 PM »

Who remembers the poster that did that long transcribing here about a week ago???  Remember it took them 2 hrs. to do it. 

Wonder if they could do this LE radio for us??

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: March 29, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

The problem is that we don't have times for these.  I'm guessing an officer was sent to Tyler st. after.

Good Evening Monkeys...

Dispatch 1256 to go to 116 Tyler - 1256 responds and ask whats going on @ 116 Tyler-Dispatch says verifing last time she was seen @ residence an hour or hour an a half ago..

Hmmm.

Dispatch already verified with CSX train just went through..

My interpretation of  parts of radio dispatch...
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: March 29, 2009, 11:35:16 PM »

I find it interesting that one of the 'Players' over yonder, says he lives close enough that he can hear most of what goes on inside Ron and Misty's home ... but the one night I asked that Haleigh is missing, I asked him if he heard yelling or anything, he HAPPENED to have taken some meds to help him sleep.  Hmmm????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.