April 23, 2024, 12:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 188380 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 22, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:29:41 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

Fred walked all around the pond today... So far nothing, but he is not going to give up.    

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 10:43:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:39:46 PM »

Posted by Gloria at BFN:

I spoke to robin day before yesterday and she said this entire thing has been "blown way out of porportion"  Her and Dave are coming to the dinner dance ans live auction/fundraiser this week-end for The Kristen Foundation..Dave was in the car with her when we were talking..

Like Dave said..if this man thinks he seen something and this man 'asked to do the search" then why not do it..but all the other reports are nonsence
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:46:55 PM »

Here!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:47:36 PM »

NATALEE NEEDS TO COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit for typo-Natalee's name.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:43:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 10:48:00 PM »

Does anyone see two or three bubbles. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 10:48:48 PM »

How the hell is Fred Golba expected to find something with his feet after 4 years?  This pond has filled up and dried up several times over the last 4 years and I don't expect that anything would be sitting on the top.   

His dog is a cadaver dog right?  What is Rhino doing, sniffing out the photographer?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »

NATALEE NEEDS TO COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit to fix typo-Natalee's name.

Yes she does. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:44:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 10:49:26 PM »

Does anyone see two or three bubbles. 

I see two....it's that dog again!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

How the hell is Fred Golba expected to find something with his feet after 4 years?  This pond has filled up and dried up several times over the last 4 years and I don't expect that anything would be sitting on the top.   

His dog is a cadaver dog right?  What is Rhino doing, sniffing out the photographer?

How do we know "lighttanks" isn't under the water??? 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

Hi all. I was wondering the same thing.  Where's Rhino?  I wanna see this wonder dog.  Oh... I bet he was under water with his snorkel mask on.  Yeah, that's it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »

Where is the dog?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

Probably "sitting & signaling" right beside her!  

Soooooo....Fred can't talk to the "Press" until the search is complete...but he can talk to Glenda and she can get exclusive pictures.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 10:52:14 PM »

JANET, COVER YOUR EYES!  DO NOT READ! 

He asked to do the search AND blabbed to everyone on the plane what he was doing. He is buddies with Dompig, he parrots Caps............................... my "crap-o-meter" is pegging out! 

Wreck, it broke the needle off of mine!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »

His shirt says Search and Rescue.

Isn't Rhino a cadaver dog?  Does Fred know the difference?  So many don't seem to grasp that concept.

Normally, he would be in boat or flotation device with the dog above but with access to the water.

But then since when has anything ever been done in a normal manner in Aruba?

I feel physically ill if I think about all of this too much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »

I agree.Natalee Holloway needs to come home...Now to the DOG AND PONY SHOW...I don't think i've seen anything so utterly sickening in my life!JMOO..Are they serious.ONE GUY.SEARCHING A POND WITH HIS BARE HANDS...I'm trying really hard to let this thing take it's course..THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY THAT DAVE HOLLOWAY IS SUCH A GENEROUS AND FORGIVING PERSON...IF IT WAS ME...YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

Probably "sitting & signaling" right beside her!  

Soooooo....Fred can't talk to the "Press" until the search is complete...but he can talk to Glenda and she can get exclusive pictures.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »

First he has to take off his shoes....and then if he walks on something, the dog dives in and gets it....my mouth is wide open....!!!  When he gets out he will look like what the witness saw....a guy with water marks up to his chest.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 10:57:51 PM »

His shirt says Search and Rescue.

Isn't Rhino a cadaver dog?  Does Fred know the difference?  So many don't seem to grasp that concept.

Normally, he would be in boat or flotation device with the dog above but with access to the water.

But then since when has anything ever been done in a normal manner in Aruba?

I feel physically ill if I think about all of this too much.

PHYSICALLY ILL IS RIGHT ANNA!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Home > News> Local     
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway
Photo

Fred Golba wading into Aruban retention pond.
 By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/&ct=ga&cd=dmzvocnHqyo&usg=AFQjCNH6AyxQl95HeSPPpdaw_I_O-bm3Vw
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.