April 25, 2024, 09:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 188422 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

Kermit,

Are you able to, in a vague manner, explain why CAPS' identity remains unrevealed?

BUCKSHOT

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

Has Dave mentioned the $5 million upcoming ocean search?  Seems like a good time to bring it up!?! No? 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

Has Dave mentioned the $5 million upcoming ocean search?  Seems like a good time to bring it up!?! No? 

I think it's TIME all party's involved start with addressing the F'ing cage/trap and it's contents before they do anything else...OFFER KYLE KINGMAN 5 MILLION DOLLARS AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY!To hell with an ocean search..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 11:01:41 PM »

You can't see the pond from the witness' house!

This is news to me that the witness NOW says he saw Joran coming OUT OF THE POND.

I thought he just saw him walking down the street.

How did he see the pond from his house?  How, how, how!!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

How the hell is Fred Golba expected to find something with his feet after 4 years?  This pond has filled up and dried up several times over the last 4 years and I don't expect that anything would be sitting on the top.   

His dog is a cadaver dog right?  What is Rhino doing, sniffing out the photographer?

Where is the dog?

Apparently on the shore taking the photos.  At least they are attributed to her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2009, 11:05:06 PM »

If Golba is so dedicated and believes in this search so much, why didn't he get himself to Aruba and get reimbursed when he found something?  Why ask Dave Holloway to pay his way?

Anybody with enough money to buy the truth off of someone in Aruba has enough money to fly Golba down there to carry out their twisted plan.

Oh that's right - they're using Dave and Natalee for publicity.

JMO and only MO

I am so disgusted.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2009, 11:05:08 PM »

Home > News> Local     
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway
Photo

Fred Golba wading into Aruban retention pond.
 By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/&ct=ga&cd=dmzvocnHqyo&usg=AFQjCNH6AyxQl95HeSPPpdaw_I_O-bm3Vw

WTH! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2009, 11:05:28 PM »

texasmom,

They always seem to get the best pictures...

Wonder who (way back when) got the pic of Joran stretched out with a computer on his lap?
And the picture of Joran helping Paulus on the roof? What a father/son team...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »

How the hell is Fred Golba expected to find something with his feet after 4 years?  This pond has filled up and dried up several times over the last 4 years and I don't expect that anything would be sitting on the top.   

His dog is a cadaver dog right?  What is Rhino doing, sniffing out the photographer?

Where is the dog?

Apparently on the shore taking the photos.  At least they are attributed to her.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2009, 11:06:14 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »

Does anyone see two or three bubbles. 

I am a little behind, but I definitely think it is a two bubbler....phew

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »

Klaas: Very funny...

Robo "LightTanks" Rhino...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

At this rate, this may take a while.

You don't suppose it has just dawned on him that it might have been advisable to wait until the pond dried up again?

Has he seen the photos of the pond dry?  The tiles are a couple of inches thick indicating mud depth, too. 

I want to see photos of him sticking his arm in up to the shoulder, etc. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »

texasmom,

They always seem to get the best pictures...

Wonder who (way back when) got the pic of Joran stretched out with a computer on his lap?
And the picture of Joran helping Paulus on the roof? What a father/son team...

It was probably Bondia's interview for "Sporter of the Year"...or something sick like that!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2009, 11:10:13 PM »

If you take a wide angle picture -- you will see the ALE "Dive Boat" dumping baggies in the pond! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

Home > News> Local     
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway
Photo

Fred Golba wading into Aruban retention pond.
 By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/&ct=ga&cd=dmzvocnHqyo&usg=AFQjCNH6AyxQl95HeSPPpdaw_I_O-bm3Vw

WTH! 

You don't suppose someone has had a light bulb moment and is sending Miller down to try to salvage all of this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

Fred walked all around the pond today... So far nothing, but he is not going to give up.    

Strictly a photo op for him....And  what is he planning to take a picture off with all those cameras?  Underwater cameras?  with their leather cases on?  or is that phones to call ALE when he finds the tennis shoe???

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

Fred walked all around the pond today... So far nothing, but he is not going to give up.    

This so unbelieveably unprofessional.  This pond was search with a sonar scanner in February, 2008.  This pond was dry in May, 2008 and ... if there was anything Natalee Holloway related that had been under the water it would have been visable.

Why not get have the pond searched with a sonar scanner?  Why not wait until May when the pond is dry let the sniffer dog loose in an attempt to detect something under the mud?

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »

Probably "sitting & signaling" right beside her!  

Soooooo....Fred can't talk to the "Press" until the search is complete...but he can talk to Glenda and she can get exclusive pictures.

I hope Rhino lifts his leg on Renfro and then does two bubbles.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.