May 28, 2024, 06:13:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190025 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »

There is a group of people that would like nothing better than to try and shut SM down.  I'm trying not to give them any fuel.  

How could they do that?      It is a sincere question.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 25, 2009, 06:24:37 PM »

There is a group of people that would like nothing better than to try and shut SM down.  I'm trying not to give them any fuel.  

IS THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE UPSET THEIR LIL' CHARADE IS BEING EXPOSED????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »

Is this enemy foreign or domestic?  Or can you tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »

Because Croes and Vrolijk are such common names in Aruba I am not going to go back and remove all posts only certain ones.

Might I make a case that the witness is fair game?

I would second that - considering many of the other witnesses names have been posted publicly in the past.

The problem is we don't know the witness name, not for sure. 

Agreed.

How about a correlation to the very beginning?  Back to 2005.

I didn't read at SM then, so I'm not sure if it went the way the rest of the boards did.

What I remember............................we would hear a first name - from Beth or Dave or Jug...................and we would search everywhere to figure out who it was.  Whether that be suspect or witness.

Did that go on here at SM as well?

If so - could a case be made that way?

Research and whittling it down to come up with the right name?

Perhaps just careful wording would do the trick.  I think the issue with posting Caps' info is that he is a poster here.  This Aruban is not.

"Possible witness, {name here}, may have yadda yadda yadda."
"Here's a connection between The Dark Lord and {name here} or the alledged witness."

"Here's a picture of {name here}."

I would submit that all of these examples would be ok.  We've done exactly this with lots of people from Aruba and elsewhere that don't post here, had no proven connection to any crime, and/or were not public persons.

And.....

These are for Klaas....   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 25, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »

OK.  Fair enough.

If I find the name and address of this witness elsewhere can I post it? 

You could try the ole secret word scramble encryption technique, as in REGNAD ENOZ?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »

OK.  Fair enough.

You could try the ole secret word scramble encryption technique, as in REGNAD ENOZ?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

OK.  Fair enough.

Did you just read my mind?  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »

IS THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE UPSET THEIR LIL' CHARADE IS BEING EXPOSED????

REMEMBER..AS MORE IS EXPOSED..THERE WILL BE MORE VENGEFUL TACTICS

ARUBA CAN RUN BUT,THEY CAN'T HIDE...DIGGIN,DIGGIN,DIGGIN...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »

I wonder if Julia had to remove her map showing right where this person lives.  Marked in blue even.

And you still can't see the pond from there unless you have some kind of special long range, corner turning vision.

Witness could not have seen Joran coming out of any pond.  Only later wet.  People get wet in lots of places on an island.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2009, 06:36:40 PM »

By attempting to claim we are violating the TOS.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »

Because Croes and Vrolijk are such common names in Aruba I am not going to go back and remove all posts only certain ones.

Might I make a case that the witness is fair game?

I would second that - considering many of the other witnesses names have been posted publicly in the past.

The problem is we don't know the witness name, not for sure. 

Agreed.

How about a correlation to the very beginning?  Back to 2005.

I didn't read at SM then, so I'm not sure if it went the way the rest of the boards did.

What I remember............................we would hear a first name - from Beth or Dave or Jug...................and we would search everywhere to figure out who it was.  Whether that be suspect or witness.

Did that go on here at SM as well?

If so - could a case be made that way?

Research and whittling it down to come up with the right name?

Perhaps just careful wording would do the trick.  I think the issue with posting Caps' info is that he is a poster here.  This Aruban is not.

"Possible witness, {name here}, may have yadda yadda yadda."
"Here's a connection between The Dark Lord and {name here} or the alledged witness."

"Here's a picture of {name here}."

I would submit that all of these examples would be ok.  We've done exactly this with lots of people from Aruba and elsewhere that don't post here, had no proven connection to any crime, and/or were not public persons.

And.....

These are for Klaas....   

Yes but....................that is precisely what was done today with the info that Klaas then had to redact.

There was no post saying "this is this person's real name", or anything even close to it.  It was the fact the information was posted at all, is what I'm gathering.

So if that's ok for the witness, but not for XXXX - then yes that would work.  But if we can't do with the witness what was done today with XXXX, then that wouldn't work.

Definitely don't want to create more trouble and frustrations for Klaas, that's for sure.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I really didn't know.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »

I wonder if Julia had to remove her map showing right where this person lives.  Marked in blue even.

And you still can't see the pond from there unless you have some kind of special long range, corner turning vision.

Witness could not have seen Joran coming out of any pond.  Only later wet.  People get wet in lots of places on an island.

Anna!

That's it!!  It must be! 

Just as Rhino "Light Tanks" Golba, the scuba diving/snorkeling cadaver dog, can smell underwater...I bet this witness has a magical cat with around-the-corner-through-the-trees vision!! 

*Gasp*

I bet that cat can channel any living spirit or soul that touches the water in the pond!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2009, 06:39:43 PM »

Is this because of Natalee's thread in particular or is it a combination of Natalee, Haleigh and Caylee?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: March 25, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »

Well, they can DELAY the inevitable -- but their names are going to be coming out sooner or later. Freedom of the Press.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2009, 06:41:37 PM »

Klaas...real question so I can understand....could we publish a page of the Manhattan telephone book....?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

ANYONE THAT IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN SM IS EVIL TO THE CORE

JUST MY OWN OPINION

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2009, 06:43:21 PM »

SS

Why did Caps once again become "The Man".

Janet

++++++

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2009, 06:43:25 PM »

Magical things can happen if you simply add the word "ALLEGED" before you state an opinion.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

I just got this in my Email

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: New Search for Natalee in Aruba
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2009, 05:22:38 AM »
Update:

I am hearing that Fred Golba went to the Pond with more then a dozen workers from search and rescue yesterday to start the search. They decided it was much more logical to drain the Pond to speed up the search. So they went to the Fire Department to request their help and received full cooperation. However,Dolphi Richardson then stepped in and stopped it completely. They will not allow the Fire Dept to assist the search efforts in any way.

Why is the ALE obstructing the search for Natalee Holloway?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: New Search for Natalee in Aruba
« Reply #180 on: Today at 04:43:53 AM »
Quote from: blaze on Today at 12:16:53 AM
If they could only drain that pond Cry
I hear they were able to locate the Pumps and will start draining that Pond ASAP. It could take a couple of days just to pump all the water out,so hopefully Mos will give them enough time with the Permits.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.