May 30, 2024, 12:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190107 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2009, 06:45:44 PM »

There is a group of people that would like nothing better than to try and shut SM down.  I'm trying not to give them any fuel.  

How could they do that?      It is a sincere question.

By attempting to claim we are violating the TOS.

Is this because of Natalee's thread in particular or is it a combination of Natalee, Haleigh and Caylee?

In this particular case NH but can happen in any of the forums. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

Klaas...real question so I can understand....could we publish a page of the Manhattan telephone book....?

ha ha let me think on that 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

There is a group of people that would like nothing better than to try and shut SM down.  I'm trying not to give them any fuel.  

Oh that's rich!!

So let me see if I can understand their thinking here.............

At their little hidey holes - they think just because they believe no one outside their little circle can see it - that when THEY DO violate the TOS of their board (host), that's ok.

But when someone TELLS PEOPLE WHO HE IS (that's important to remember here, IMO), and then inserts himself right smack into the middle of a case with bullshit information and a bogus witness.................when someone posts about his real life in an effort to see if he was placed here to do those things by a specific governmental group, that's a no-no.

Okie doke.  I think I got it.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »

I'll abide by whatever Klaas wants done, gratefully, no question about that.

In my opinion only, I think these bullies are getting carried away with their own self-importance.  They don't actually have any power, let alone anyone that would give a sh*t about their petty little complaints.  They have/had/will have no actual damages on which to base any suit. 

That said, I humbly and guilty have to admit I've never read the TOS and am only guessing at what it stands for.   

Maybe we could post it?  Or a link?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »

Because Croes and Vrolijk are such common names in Aruba I am not going to go back and remove all posts only certain ones.

Might I make a case that the witness is fair game?

I would second that - considering many of the other witnesses names have been posted publicly in the past.

The name of the Gardener was no secret.

Janet

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Well, they can DELAY the inevitable -- but their names are going to be coming out sooner or later. Freedom of the Press.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

Jen just posted something similar to what I was thinking. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »

Klaas...real question so I can understand....could we publish a page of the Manhattan telephone book....?

I know it would fit with privacy laws that if something is already out in the public domain - repeating of it (in writing or otherwise - linking to it, etc) is not considered an invasion of that privacy.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2009, 06:51:11 PM »

What a colossal headache for Klaas!  But then I guess that's the point because it sure doesn't change anything.  Removing information does not change it.

Nope!I think at this point we're all aware that CapsLockWizard is a direct extension of AHATA,ATA,ATIA.....[/b]

I THINK THIS MAKES SOME HIDEY-HOLES VERY UPSET....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

Jen just posted something similar to what I was thinking. 

Oh good - so I wasn't the only one for whom their circular logic was puzzling.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »

I know it would fit with privacy laws that if something is already out in the public domain - repeating of it (in writing or otherwise - linking to it, etc) is not considered an invasion of that privacy.

As in MySpace, Facebook, and all manner of personal info that people post on the Web about themselves?

You mean that kind of stuff?  No expectation of privacy in those situations.   

Just ask Casey Anthony.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »

Maybe Kyle would just sell us the information and that would make it ok.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

I have everything save in my little hidey hole.  I hope others saved it.  I know Kermit and Jen have it all.

Hey ... The truth regarding a futile attempt by the Aruban "powers that be" to distract from the contents of the trap which was recovered on January 7, 2005 will ultimately prevail.  Kyle Kingman's own words and ... the ROV images are not going to go away.

SS ... was right on!!

Janet

++++++++

WTH!

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »

Technically, I believe Koen, Sander, Guido and Freddy and even Paulus are all witnesses. No secret there.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »

As in MySpace, Facebook, and all manner of personal info that people post on the Web about themselves?

You mean that kind of stuff?  No expectation of privacy in those situations.   

Just ask Casey Anthony.

Correct.

Or phone books, or voter registry's, or property tax information, or marriage licenses, birth and death records, etc.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

Technically, I believe Koen, Sander, Guido and Freddy and even Paulus are all witnesses. No secret there.

Mmmhmmm.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »

Wonder if they ever posted here.... I think that's the catch.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »

When Briesen and AHATA donate Renfro's services....how much do you think they write off....or...do they bill the Prosecutor??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

hmmmm we did figure out kbm pretty quick...even when Joran was helping him...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »

Do we think that the pond witness ever posted here?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.