May 30, 2024, 06:09:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190127 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »

If you can't post a persons name........
Just post their initials like in ARUBA.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2009, 11:18:49 PM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

Love your new vehicle.
Is that an RV?
What a beauty...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: March 25, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »

As moderator, it would be unethical to reveal Cap's identity as she has access to the registration data and is obligated not to divulge private info. IN MY OPINION, anyone else that is NOT privy to this forum "inside" info is not so obligated if they gathered that identity by their own means.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #384 on: March 25, 2009, 11:23:17 PM »

Love your new vehicle.
Is that an RV?
What a beauty...

YES IT IS!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:43 PM »

Love your new vehicle.
Is that an RV?
What a beauty...

YES IT IS!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »

You are ever so clever 2NJ.  I was sitting her wondering what a Winnebago had to do with this.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 25, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Hi.....I have been thinking about that all day....!!!   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 25, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »

Monkey Mia,

What do you think of the latest developments?

Do you think the witness is credible, or manufactured?

Additionally, do you feel NH's body was discovered in the trap by the Persistence crew?
Then, diverted to pond so as to recover remains from the ocean in private.

How do you think Golba search will play out?

BUCKSHOT
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 25, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

You are ever so clever 2NJ.  I was sitting her wondering what a Winnebago had to do with this.

Me, too, Magnolia. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 25, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

Magnolia,

Is the witness house not the one with the blue mark?  Is Julia trying to trick us AGAIN?

In my mind....yes she is.

Well, she probably is.  And you could not see the pond from any of those houses to see somebody coming out of the pond.  They just saw someone walking down the street.  Big difference as to credibility.
Or maybe I should call it relevance or proof that the person thought by the witness to be Joran had been in that particular pond and that pond only to get wet.

We are supposed to believe that a drunk fell in the pond and lost his shoe.

YEs, and then rolled in the mud , sort of like breading a cutlet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 25, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

Home > News> Local     
New search for Natalee Holloway is underway
Photo

Fred Golba wading into Aruban retention pond.
 By Jen Hale
Published: March 24, 2009

This is Fred Golba on Tuesday, searching a retention pond near the hotel where Natalee Holloway was staying on her senior trip to Aruba in May of 2005.

A new witness says - the night Natalee disappeared - he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerge from the pond -  wet, missing one shoe.

Sources on the island also say Texas EquuSearch’s Tim Miller is now en route to Aruba to help.

Natalee’s father Dave Holloway paid to send Golba and his cadaver dog to Aruba after the witness passed a polygraph test while explaining what he witnessed the night Natalee vanished. 

Aruban prosecutors believe the witness saw someone near the pond the night Natalee disappeared, but they don’t believe it was van der Sloot or anyone related to Natalee’s disappearance.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_search_for_natalee_holloway_is_underway/65059/&ct=ga&cd=dmzvocnHqyo&usg=AFQjCNH6AyxQl95HeSPPpdaw_I_O-bm3Vw

So I'm guessing the above highlighted is false? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 25, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

By Jen Hale

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

Very puzzling! So Tim Miller is angry with Dave since he is the one that authorized Golba?? Did Dave not discuss sending Golba with TES?? Is dave on board with another search of the ocean?? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

By Jen Hale

This Jennifer Hale worries me a little bit.  I am not so sure she checks her sources as well as she should.
There are several things in that article that are just not true.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »

You are so smart 2NJ....and I am just laughing at how great that idea was....!  Thanks....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:27 PM »

I was trying to figure out who had the initials M.H.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »

Monkey Mia,

What do you think of the latest developments?

Do you think the witness is credible, or manufactured?

Additionally, do you feel NH's body was discovered in the trap by the Persistence crew?
Then, diverted to pond so as to recover remains from the ocean in private.

How do you think Golba search will play out?

I answered you last night.  Don't you read back?

BUCKSHOT
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 25, 2009, 11:32:51 PM »

The TOS of a forum is what the host says must be done.

Then each forum has it's own set of guidelines.

I think it is only within SM's guidelines and rules that we are not supposed to post about other posters, not the site provider.

Right, Klaas?

So we are not to post another poster's name or personal information like one did about my son's age.  Not supposed to ask each other for personal information like was done to Kermit either.

JMO but when someone is a suspect or witness I don't think identity protection applies.  We discussed all the other witnesses by name and detail.  Like Goeffrey von Cromvoirt, Steve Croes, Guido Weaver, etc.  So why is this one so special and different I don't know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: March 25, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »

I don't think ANY of these people are on the same page!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #399 on: March 25, 2009, 11:35:29 PM »

I was trying to figure out who had the initials M.H.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.