May 30, 2024, 03:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190085 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU. 

Glenda says:  Fred believes in this search and spent the afternoon wading around in the muck.

Fred walked all around the pond today... So far nothing, but he is not going to give up.    

This so unbelieveably unprofessional.  This pond was search with a sonar scanner in February, 2008.  This pond was dry in May, 2008 and ... if there was anything Natalee Holloway related that had been under the water it would have been visable.

Why not get have the pond searched with a sonar scanner?  Why not wait until May when the pond is dry let the sniffer dog loose in an attempt to detect something under the mud?

Janet

++++++

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1486 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

LOGIC DICTATES

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »

TES was there and searched it back in February 2008.  They did side scan sonar and didn't find anything.  If there was something on the sonar, don't you think they would have made a push to be there when it was DRY?

Unless this is some kind of "cover" for finally giving Natalee back it's a dispicable sham.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »

I'm speechless, and that just doesn't happen to me. 

THIS is the best that can be done for Natalee??

He should have weights on and do a water aerobic routine. He might accomplish SOMETHING with that effort anyway, even if it's only a toned azz. That's ALL he's going to accomplish by wading out in water and looking around while posing for pictures.

GEEEEEZZ.     
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

Why didn't the tire in the photo of the dry pond sink into the mud never to be seen again?

I don't believe the mud is very deep at all in that pond because it is dry some of the time.  That makes for a more solid bottom. 

So did Fred lose his shoes wading around like that?

I seriously doubt it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »

Oh Klaas...your best yet!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2009, 11:21:30 PM »

How the hell is Fred Golba expected to find something with his feet after 4 years?  This pond has filled up and dried up several times over the last 4 years and I don't expect that anything would be sitting on the top.   

His dog is a cadaver dog right?  What is Rhino doing, sniffing out the photographer?

Probably "sitting & signaling" right beside her!  

Soooooo....Fred can't talk to the "Press" until the search is complete...but he can talk to Glenda and she can get exclusive pictures.

I hope Rhino lifts his leg on Renfro and then does two bubbles.
  Renho already looks like She's been shot at and missed and sh*t on and hit.....alittle Doggie Dew want hurt much! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

Why didn't the tire in the photo of the dry pond sink into the mud never to be seen again?

I don't believe the mud is very deep at all in that pond because it is dry some of the time.  That makes for a more solid bottom. 

I seriously doubt it. 
Good point --- how many shoes has fred lost in the last 2 days??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »

TES was there and searched it back in February 2008.  They did side scan sonar and didn't find anything.  If there was something on the sonar, don't you think they would have made a push to be there when it was DRY?

Unless this is some kind of "cover" for finally giving Natalee back it's a dispicable sham.

Klaas ... there was even a private search for another missing person conducted on the pond prior following the Persistence search.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

I totally agree, and with the way he's looking, even if her remains WERE planted in the pond, he'd never find her!

They're going to have to run up a flag on a flagpole for him to hit the right spot. Put up a sign that says, "STAND HERE" and tell the photographer to direct him to the spot because the lighting is better...........    Rolling Eyes

This REALLY ticks me off!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2009, 11:26:20 PM »

I seriously doubt it. 

He should have at least made this more believable by losing his shoes several times.  I think if I were Dave and saw these photos, I'd be asking for my money back.

I sure hope this guy is not charging for this.  He has been there since Friday.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:07 PM »

Anna,

Exactly. Odd that nearly four years later, they would rather search the pond full than empty.

Strange that search:
*was telegraphed
*was slightly delayed
*is effectively being supervised.
*has stipulations of privacy/secrecy.

Do you believe mark in mud (during dry photo) is related or staged?

Does anyone have definitive answers as to validity of polygraphs? Were they real or contrived?
Passing a polygraph legitimately would lend some credibility to the account.
However, if this turns out to be just another ACT, I would not be surprised.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »

Unless this is some kind of "cover" for finally giving Natalee back it's a despicable sham.

Klaas ... there was even a private search for another missing person conducted on the pond prior following the Persistence search.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

And it was searched by a private organization hired by the family of Jose Tromp.

Zilch!

And now they are calling all that superficially searched?

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »

Tamikosmom, BUCKSHOT, Keepthefaith, Mere, 2NJSons_Mom, billb, snoopy, mytime, CBB, camochance, wreck, AZSunny, Lifesong, texasmom, Magnolia, klaasend, hotping, San and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 11:31:21 PM »

You would at least think he would be wearing a wet suit for this dog and a$$ pony show!!  Absolutely disgusting!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

OOPS!!

Wrong quote.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

Any idea what type of search they did of the pond for the other missing person.  Pond wet, dry ?? dogs??/

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »

Anna,

Exactly. Odd that nearly four years later, they would rather search the pond full than empty.

Strange that search:
*was telegraphed
*was slightly delayed
*is effectively being supervised.
*has stipulations of privacy/secrecy.

Do you believe mark in mud (during dry photo) is related or staged?

Does anyone have definitive answers as to validity of polygraphs? Were they real or contrived?
Passing a polygraph legitimately would lend some credibility to the account.
However, if this turns out to be just another ACT, I would not be surprised.

Buckshot,

Not sure what mark in mud you are talking about.  The stick figure?  Had it not supposed to have been Natalee, I would have laughed.

Someone just collected some samples apparently in white buckets.  They could collect them in any shape they chose and so I think in order to add drama, tried to make a pattern.

I didn't see anything but natural alligatoring of the floor of the pond which often happens in drying effect.

If it means anything, I better contact somebody fast about these livestock ponds all around here as they do that all the time.  I sure hope it doesn't mean they are all full of remains!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

I seriously doubt it. 

He should have at least made this more believable by losing his shoes several times.  I think if I were Dave and saw these photos, I'd be asking for my money back.

This guy isn't even sharp enough to stick his arm in the water for the picture!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »

Unless this is some kind of "cover" for finally giving Natalee back it's a despicable sham.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

And it was searched by a private organization hired by the family of Jose Tromp.

Zilch!

And now they are calling all that superficially searched?

If anything Natalee Holloway related is taken from that pond by Fred Golba ... it was planted and ... the finding was meant to preclude Beth's upcoming movie.

IMO

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:21 PM »

I seriously doubt it. 

This guy isn't even sharp enough to stick his arm in the water for the picture!

It's so ridiculous, you gotta just laugh or cry. Thanks for tipping the scale, lifesong!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.