May 30, 2024, 06:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190091 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 26, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »

I was trying to figure out who had the initials M.H.

I'm too dumb....I didn't get this, but that's okay.  Maybe in my next life.   

So I am not confused...
Is the object in your pic considered a motor home or RV?

RV.... (right click the pic and look at the URL of the pic -- the pic's description mentions "RV")
click on "properties" :

http://www.tacomatransmissions.com/images/RV. jpg

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:09 AM »

So I am not confused...

I posted what I thought was considered a Recreation Vehicle.

2NJ,
It's not YOU.  It's the rest of US.  We in the South wrongfully use brand names for things.  We wipe our noses on Kleenex regardless of the brand.  We keep food in the Frigidaire regardless of brand.  I don't know why just a different way of using the language.

But you can't have Rhythm and Blues without the Southern speech patterns so it's not all bad.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

I've got so many questions, I don't even know where to start.  I think I might just throw up!

Me too.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »

So I am not confused...

RV.... (right click the pic and look at the URL of the pic -- the pic's description mentions "RV")
click on "properties" :

http://www.tacomatransmissions.com/images/RV. jpg

lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 26, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

I've got so many questions, I don't even know where to start.  I think I might just throw up!

Me too.

Janet

Me, three!

I just can't deal with ambiguities.  I want to know what is real and what is hype or bad reporting.

It all can't be so which is true and which is erroneous?

It's giving me a headache.  Again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: March 26, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

So I am not confused...

We call these Camper Vans

(OK - only trying to help)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 26, 2009, 12:07:48 AM »

So I am not confused...

You had it right the very first time Buckshot!  

ok. thanks.

My simpleton logic:

As it relates to this case, a lot of people are helping ALE and ARUBA to control outcome.

In other words, AHATA/ATA = ALE, among many others.

If AHATA/ATA/ALE own that lovely mobile home,

and CAPS has produced the witness,

things will start to stink soon, if not already.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: March 26, 2009, 12:11:10 AM »

Has anyone ever heard anymore from old RUben "Rubberlegs" Trappenburg?  ( I think that is his last name)
The one thta demoted to the airport after he blew too many press briefings? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 26, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »

So I am not confused...

You had it right the very first time Buckshot!  

ok. thanks.

My simpleton logic:

As it relates to this case, a lot of people are helping ALE and ARUBA to control outcome.

In other words, AHATA/ATA = ALE, among many others.

If AHATA/ATA/ALE own that lovely mobile home,

and CAPS has produced the witness,

things will start to stink soon, if not already.

Buckshot,

I think it is just a stock photo to present the initials.  No one owns it, just for an example.

At least that's what I think with my headache.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 26, 2009, 12:13:37 AM »

All in the storms path, stay safe. It's about to start getting rough in my area. Warnings out!  Good night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING NATALEE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun Miracle
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 26, 2009, 12:15:46 AM »

All in the storms path, stay safe. It's about to start getting rough in my area. Warnings out!  Good night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cajun Miracle

Stay Safe!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 26, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »

Has anyone ever heard anymore from old RUben "Rubberlegs" Trappenburg?  ( I think that is his last name)
The one that demoted to the airport after he blew too many press briefings? 

I think he has been relegated to total obscurity for his failure to perform as positive press agent.  His interview on Bill O'Reily was such a PR disaster that he is not likely to ever have that title again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #452 on: March 26, 2009, 12:17:21 AM »

Cajun Miracle
Stay Safe....Cajun Miracle!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:37 AM »

Should I call the NBC13 and ask them where Jennifer Hale is getting her information?

Can't hurt.  Just seems like her sources are iffy.

I sent her an email tonight.  I will call tomorrow.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #454 on: March 26, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »

Should I call the NBC13 and ask them where Jennifer Hale is getting her information?

Can't hurt.  Just seems like her sources are iffy.

I sent her an email tonight.  I will call tomorrow.
Thank You Magnolia! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 26, 2009, 12:22:59 AM »

The one that demoted to the airport after he blew too many press briefings? 

I think he has been relegated to total obscurity for his failure to perform as positive press agent.  His interview on Bill O'Reily was such a PR disaster that he is not likely to ever have that title again.

Yes, I remember that. He was a complete jerk.  I was just sitting here thinking of some of the early characters and he immediately came to mind. And Tickle me Tito, also, lol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 26, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »

As moderator, it would be unethical to reveal Cap's identity as she has access to the registration data and is obligated not to divulge private info. IN MY OPINION, anyone else that is NOT privy to this forum "inside" info is not so obligated if they gathered that identity by their own means.

Good!! I want to know.

BRING NATALEE HOME, NOW!
^^bump^^

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 26, 2009, 12:23:50 AM »

Cajun Miracle

I was just thinking of you and all my family....be safe

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 26, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »

But Kyle said the rest of the targets were just coral and junk.  Why bother to look at them if they are nothing?

I don't understand.

Maybe if Klaas will tell Red the Monkeys are throwing up and have headache from all of this, he will try to find out the real deal for us.
Dave Holloway hasn't said one word about a new underwater search.  And said everything besides this one was nonsense or at least I think that's what it was said he said.

This is Day 5 of Goldba being on the island and it doesn't appear he has done much. 

Also I would like to know who is planning to dredge the pond and why.  I will try to get up the nerve to email Mos' office but they have been mad at me since the fact I shared what was told to me was made public by those haters trying to burn my connection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 26, 2009, 12:25:42 AM »

As moderator, it would be unethical to reveal Cap's identity as she has access to the registration data and is obligated not to divulge private info. IN MY OPINION, anyone else that is NOT privy to this forum "inside" info is not so obligated if they gathered that identity by their own means.

Good!! I want to know.

BRING NATALEE HOME, NOW!
^^bump^^

That's how I would see it as well, Wreck.

We certainly did not spare any other witnesses or suspects so why this one?  Everybody on all forums posted liberally about all of them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.