May 30, 2024, 09:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190098 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 26, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

I was told earlier today that Donette is Jennifer Hale's producer and is responsible
for what Jennifer Hale puts out there.

Did she get a little testy with you?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 26, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »

I haven't seen an audio either but suspect if there is one it is of Jen Hale reporting as I don't think she has one of Miller or they would not be removing the story so fast.

I send Jen another copy of the press release on TES just in case she needs it and also offered her some advice about sources in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 26, 2009, 09:56:45 PM »

There is that figure of $1.5 million to search again.  Miller had to borrow money for the Caylee Anthony search on his own signature.  He doesn't have any money.

So was there this money paid for advancement of a new search or what?  Does it really exist?  And if so, I wonder who got it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 26, 2009, 09:57:26 PM »

I haven't seen an audio either but suspect if there is one it is of Jen Hale reporting as I don't think she has one of Miller or they would not be removing the story so fast.

I send Jen another copy of the press release on TES just in case she needs it and also offered her some advice about sources in Aruba.

They have file footage of Tim Miller.  He was in B'ham searching for Nadia Kersh at the time he was so sick.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: March 26, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »

I was told earlier today that Donette is Jennifer Hale's producer and is responsible

A little bit!!  She said this was the 8th call she had received!!   

I said I am just trying to verify the facts.  She did not say the article was removed though!!  She may get a 9th call now!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 26, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

I said I am just trying to verify the facts.  She did not say the article was removed though!!  She may get a 9th call now!! 

Why, yes!  She just might!

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: March 26, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

I just called her!  She said it was on their website!!  I asked her exactly where as I could not find it!!  She couldn't find it either!!  Then said she had to get ready for the 10:00 show and to leave a message for Jennifer Hale.  Jen would answer all any questions regarding the article!!  I think Jen is going to have a busy day come Saturday!! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 26, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »

I just called her!  She said it was on their website!!  I asked her exactly where as I could not find it!!  She couldn't find it either!!  Then said she had to get ready for the 10:00 show and to leave a message for Jennifer Hale.  Jen would answer all any questions regarding the article!!  I think Jen is going to have a busy day come Saturday!! 

Thank you mytime

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »

I could be wrong....but I do not believe that Tim Miller would have put
the disclaimer on his web site if he had said those things.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

I agree, I think the station is BSing about it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

My pool pump is getting fixed this Saturday too!!  So I will be stuck at home waiting for the pool guy to show up!!   Now I have something to keep me busy while I am waiting!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

I agree, and I hadn't saved the story so I couldn't go back and confirm there were no direct quotes from Tim.  I don't remember any, though.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: March 26, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

Which would explain why it caim down so quickly!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: March 26, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

Which would explain why it came down so quickly!! 

oops, I can spell just not type!!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »

I agree, and I hadn't saved the story so I couldn't go back and confirm there were no direct quotes from Tim.  I don't remember any, though.

Here is the copy and paste version:  There are direct quotes.

www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »

Thanks to the monkey sistahs for keeping on top of this, Magnolia, Mytime, & Anna!

Media outlets do not have to surrender their sources so I do think you got a measure of runaround regarding that.

We have had several non-profits nearly shut down recently, this is an extremely difficult time for many in the current economic climate. A few churches here have also declared bankruptcy, so Tim has every right to hold their feet to the fire about this.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:18 PM »

Thanks Magnolia for posting the article, I worked all through last night and this is my first break and the link was dead to the story.

That Tim, RAMBO 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »

Lordy...that's me in my genuine mink!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: March 26, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Here is the copy and paste version:  There are direct quotes.

www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

But Miller is worried Fred Golba is damaging relationships with Aruba’s government—- possibly for all future search parties - because he allegedly isn’t following Aruba’s rules.

Golba allegedly did not get permission beforehand from Aruba before arriving on the island for his current search. Plus, Aruban officials learned about it through the media.

“When people do this, and take off over there like a Rambo, how in the world can we expect to get any future cooperation from the Aruban authorities?“ wonders Miller.

Miller doesn’t think there’s much chance Natalee’s remains are in the pond Golba plans to spend the next two weeks searching.  He also doesn’t think much of Golba’s efforts.

“All he’s doing - and Nancy Grace is letting him do it - is turning Natalee’s disappearance into entertainment. This is just putting on a show as far as I’m concerned and ruining relationships we do have with authorities in Aruba,“ warns Miller.

But some Aruban insiders says - although there were tensions when Golba first arrived - he and government officials have now worked everything out.

These insiders say relationships are good on all sides and that the Aruban government is helping Golba however it can, including arranging for a car for Golba and his cadaver dog. 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

Thanks, Magnolia.  I realized after posting that the verbiage was probably here....afterthought...but glad you had it. 

It still doesn't quote him stating the 1.5 million was collected for this search, or the date of his going back, whenever. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.