May 30, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 190102 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 27, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »

O/T

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

03/26/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions;3) Case Management Conference) - Court's ruling and order entered

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Klaas

There has been a ruling.   

Looking now, hold on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 27, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »

O/T

Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions;3) Case Management Conference) - Court's ruling and order entered

Klaas

There has been a ruling.   

Looking now, hold on

No new documents available online yet.  I'll check again later tonight and tomorrow:

Future Hearings
04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Conference-Case Management

This is the documents we will be looking for plus anything else:

03/26/2009 Order (on Application of Jessica L. Lesniewski to Appear as Counsel Pro Hac Vice for Plaintiffs )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: March 27, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

NOTICE:

I HAVE UNBANNED Oldiebutgoodie.  I recieved an email from them and I have verified they are NOT the enemy.  I apologize to Oldiebutgoodie for any confusion. 

Please treat Oldie as a friend to SM and Natalee. 

Good, I did like their posts but lately was getting a little confused.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: March 27, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »

Ruben Croes was head of search and rescue - I have his phone number somewhere. I think he still is.

Thanks, Rob.  Don't suppose it matters how he is related to Rudy Croes as the outcome will likely be the same in any event.

here's the phone number - Search and Rescue - 297-962-1380

I also have it listed as Adolf Cruz from Search and Rescue - I know there is a Ruben Croes cause I have a screen shot with his name on it - unless someone "mistruth'd" about his real name?

Someone should call those pr*cks up!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: March 27, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »

Magnolia,
You might want to call Tom Allen again and ask him if he got to the bottom of the dispute from yesterday involving Tim Miller?  I know, I know, I could call as well.  Just hoping you would instead.

I left him a voice mail and he never returned my call.

I will call her tomorrow!!     Oh yes indeedy!! 

By taking it down so quickly makes them look very guilty of some bad journalism, IMO

Well, it might be better to just let this thing play out on its own rather than make too much of it.  Let's just see what surfaces in the normal course of this pond search.

But I still wonder did somebody get $1.5 million donation.  And if so, who?  Wasn't Tim Miller, that's for sure. 

I think Jen Hale invented a story from old footage.  She never thought she would get caught.
They are not going to admit wrong doing.  Tim did the right thing by disclaiming the bunk.
That is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

They need to do a retraction for Tim's and ES's sake.  Only decent thing to do.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: March 27, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »

O/T

Klaas

There has been a ruling.   

Looking now, hold on

No new documents available online yet.  I'll check again later tonight and tomorrow:

Future Hearings
04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Conference-Case Management

This is the documents we will be looking for plus anything else:

03/26/2009 Order (on Application of Jessica L. Lesniewski to Appear as Counsel Pro Hac Vice for Plaintiffs )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

Thanks, Klaas.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: March 27, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »

Rotten apples
According Golba has now the full cooperation and support from the authorities. The tracker says he does not through the proper procedure in Aruba has come and 'kicked out' could be. However, Hans Mos principal officer allowed the search "because he has a heart, he cares about the family, he gives to Dave Holloway, said Golba. He would also no negative publicity about Aruba and calls it "a beautiful island with good people." "That there are some rotten apples apart does not mean that the island is poor." An interview with Nancy Grace of CNN has said to Golba rejected.

The Task Force told him to help for tourism....it's always been the island reputation....I don't believe in any of the "heart" business...

It's a crime that the family has to be the ones to search...too bad the rotten apples are ALE and prosecutor related.

right - the summer busy season for the stoopid Americans and the honeymoon crowd that wants their wife possibly raped and taken to a whorehouse in the desert - sure that's what we all want to see on the travel brochure.

+++

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 27, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »

Rotten apples
According Golba has now the full cooperation and support from the authorities. The tracker says he does not through the proper procedure in Aruba has come and 'kicked out' could be. However, Hans Mos principal officer allowed the search "because he has a heart, he cares about the family, he gives to Dave Holloway, said Golba. He would also no negative publicity about Aruba and calls it "a beautiful island with good people." "That there are some rotten apples apart does not mean that the island is poor." An interview with Nancy Grace of CNN has said to Golba rejected.

The Task Force told him to help for tourism....it's always been the island reputation....I don't believe in any of the "heart" business...

It's a crime that the family has to be the ones to search...too bad the rotten apples are ALE and prosecutor related.

right - the summer busy season for the stoopid Americans and the honeymoon crowd that wants their wife possibly raped and taken to a whorehouse in the desert - sure that's what we all want to see on the travel brochure.

It's always nice that Natalee's family pays for these jerks to go to Aruba only to have them bought out by the ALE and AHATA.  Money wasted when Aruba get's hold of them.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: March 27, 2009, 06:24:31 PM »

Rotten apples

It's always nice that Natalee's family pays for these jerks to go to Aruba only to have them bought out by the ALE and AHATA.  Money wasted when Aruba get's hold of them.

no searching until you agree to zip it. zipit. z-i-p-i-t.

zip zip zip IT

AND make sure you say what good they people are.

As far as I'm concerned, and I've spent about 125k on that death trap in 9 trips - they can STUFF IT!!!

Iffin the only people that are going are like Hotshot - I'm HAPPPPPYYYY!!!

She's made outta the stuff they salted Chernobyl with!!!!

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 27, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: March 27, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »

Rotten apples

no searching until you agree to zip it. zipit. z-i-p-i-t.

zip zip zip IT

AND make sure you say what good they people are.

As far as I'm concerned, and I've spent about 125k on that death trap in 9 trips - they can STUFF IT!!!

Iffin the only people that are going are like Hotshot - I'm HAPPPPPYYYY!!!

She's made outta the stuff they salted Chernobyl with!!!!

Oh, but Rob, she is probably there with this man as we speak.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: March 27, 2009, 06:36:21 PM »

NOTICE:

I HAVE UNBANNED Oldiebutgoodie.  I recieved an email from them and I have verified they are NOT the enemy.  I apologize to Oldiebutgoodie for any confusion. 

Please treat Oldie as a friend to SM and Natalee. 

Great news, thanks, Klaas - I was hoping that was just a misunderstanding!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 27, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM,TAMIKOSMOM.TAMIKOSMOM

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 27, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »

WE'RE ALL GONNA PILE INTO THE BIG YELLOW BUS AND COME TO THE FRASER VALLEY

DON'T KNOW IF YOUR NEIGHBORS WOULD APPRECIATE ALL THE MONKEY BUSINESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: March 27, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

Klaas.Delete my posts 893 and 894..Thank you..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 27, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »

DON'T KNOW IF THE NEIGHBORS WOULD ENJOY ALL THE MONKEY BUSINESS GOING ON

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 27, 2009, 06:53:32 PM »

OK.I'm done trying to post..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 27, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »

OBG...Welcome Back...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 27, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »

I think sometimes we can read posts the wrong way, misinterpret them, and then stand by our misinterpretation and cast aspersions on the poster that they do not deserve.

I know that I have been on the receiving end of that more than once. 

Earlier this week I commented that if they found Natalee's planted remains in the pond it would mean Schaefer's ROV tapes were worthless.  What I meant by it was that the tapes would be worthless to Schaefer, i.e. Schaefer would not be able to profit from the release of the tapes. 

My post was misinterpreted and instead of asking what I meant - it was just incorrectly assumed I was attempting to diminish the value of the tapes and what it on them.

So, I posted an explanation of what I meant... that explanation was then never even acknowledged by the poster that had misunderstood what I had said/meant. 

I think sometimes we need to slow it down and question ourselves instead of just assuming we are always right.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #899 on: March 27, 2009, 07:05:23 PM »

DON'T KNOW IF THE NEIGHBORS WOULD ENJOY ALL THE MONKEY BUSINESS GOING ON

Janet may want to pretend that she doesn't know us, and will looked shocked to see a bus full of monkeys! (for the neighbors benefit, that is) but I know she'll give a wink because the laughing girl will be sitting right beside me!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.