April 24, 2024, 11:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 188416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: March 27, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »

A REMINDER

JANUARY 7, 2008  - 3RD ROV DIVE  - RECOVERY OF SAMPLES

Kyle Kingman:
  Remember, working in Aruban waters you are subject to their invitation. We did not have any of our people in the water. It was our ROV though recording the ops. I didn't agree to how it was but didn't have an option, nor was it my decision to be made. And yes, these photos should boggle your mind.

Kyle Kingman:  07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: It's possible to have been 10 years or so. I don't know for certain and don't have any way to readily test this. The trap was somewhat intact. It's north side was in poor shape, with significant deterioration of it's northern panels. The trap's doop is usually fastened to the outside of the trap. It was laying inside the trap, as if pushed open. The contents sampled inside the trap were laying on top of the door. The trap was found in 90 ft.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.  (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th. (March 11, 2008)

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess. I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family. In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed. He couldn't wait. He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident. It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth. This was Dec 30th

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: March 27, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »

After listening to Renfro on JVM tonite all I can say is its too damn bad that Jane's producers had not called me and let me vent the truth.

Her lies would have been dissected one by one and I would have openly confronted her as to why she openly posted on a NH hate site. Gee JR/Glenda why did you call NH and Beth those names?

Sad that Jane could not have gotten a better representative from Aruba.

If they don't call you, perhaps they could just be asked to ask Renfro to state her island affiliations: any involving tourism and her relationship to Sloots and if she posts on message boards.....BEFORE....she gives an opinion on Beth.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 27, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »

Today, Bleachedblack posted a link to a youtube put up by Capslockwizard1 called Monserat Pond Track.wmv

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9173.msg410803#msg410803

Someone must have told Capslock that it was posted at BFN and GM because he very quickly removed the video from Youtube.  The video really didn't show much more than we already know about the area of "his" witness and the pond that Golba is searching.

Here is a screen cap of Youtube but if you click on it now it says it's been removed:

Here is the post at BFN where BB posted it and then was told it shouldn't have been posted:

I found the whole thing rather comical 

Wasn't supposed to be posted in the "open" forums??? As opposed to "closed" secret hidey-hole forums?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: March 27, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

After listening to Renfro on JVM tonite all I can say is its too damn bad that Jane's producers had not called me and let me vent the truth.

Her lies would have been dissected one by one and I would have openly confronted her as to why she openly posted on a NH hate site. Gee JR/Glenda why did you call NH and Beth those names?

If they don't call you, perhaps they could just be asked to ask Renfro to state her island affiliations: any involving tourism and her relationship to Sloots and if she posts on message boards.....BEFORE....she gives an opinion on Beth.

Or they can ask her questions about other news we heard about her. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #964 on: March 27, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »

Or they can ask her questions about other news we heard about her

Do tell!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 27, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

Do tell!   

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: March 27, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »

I agree San, it would be nice to see Renho grilled over all the rumors that have been freely shared by Arubans about her!

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: March 27, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »

Do tell!   

Something new? If it is, come on San....spill it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: March 27, 2009, 10:14:54 PM »

Do tell!   

Nothing new really TM.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 27, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

How about we get to page 50 and we start our new thread.  Who is helping.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 27, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »

Do tell!   

Nothing new really TM.

really, really?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 27, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »

Do tell!   

Nothing new really TM.

really, really?

Scouts honor.
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: March 27, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »

just a further thought
lets say they hurt her VERY BAD at the rock location
took her to vds house 2:00 ish ..because they couldnt take her back to her hotel
....kalpoes went home......on computer back and forth with joran..
natalee dies (in the vds tub)....joran and daddy vds take natalee to the pond....joran disposes of natalee as daddy circles the block until joran sufaces and then they go home 4:30ish........this would go along with satish saying ..hows the girl and the kalpoes apparent lack of knowledge other than "all that stuff"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 27, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »

just a further thought
lets say they hurt her VERY BAD at the rock location
took her to vds house 2:00 ish
..because they couldnt take her back to her hotel
....kalpoes went home......on computer back and forth with joran..
natalee dies (in the vds tub)....joran and daddy vds take natalee to the pond....joran disposes of natalee as daddy circles the block until joran sufaces and then they go home 4:30ish........this would go along with satish saying ..hows the girl and the kalpoes apparent lack of knowledge other than "all that stuff"

I think it is the opposite.  She died at the Sloots and Paulus sent the Kalpoes home.  Paulus didn't want them there in his house because he knew who he was going to call.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: March 27, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

Do tell!   

Nothing new really TM.

really, really?

Scouts honor.

ohhhh alrighty then.  I had just finished dinner after all, and was making myself sick thinking of what/who it might be now.    

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #975 on: March 27, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »

How about we get to page 50 and we start our new thread.  Who is helping.
I just got here but I'm Helping! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: March 27, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »

Do tell!   

Nothing new really TM.

really, really?

Scouts honor.

ohhhh alrighty then.  I had just finished dinner after all, and was making myself sick thinking of what/who it might be now.    

I never had so many quote stacks before. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »

Thank you Magnolia.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2009, 10:25:52 PM »

Where's Magnolia......Maybe getting ready to enter the new thread...hmmm 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.