April 16, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 188160 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »

I just called NBC 13 in Birmingham reguarding Jen Hale's posts on their site.

I was told that "she has her own little sources" and that I should call back and talk
to a producer named Donette after 3:00 PM.

Thank you Magnolia.

I am one with Keepthefaith in regards to not giving Tim Miller a free pass if he should spend 1.5 million dollars investigating those targets.  Kyle Kingman was the ROV operator and analysis on board the Persistence who identified each of those targets and ... he claims there was nothing significant to justify another search.

When I consider both Tim Miller's and Kyle Kingman's own genuine  concerns regarding the ROV images as well as the chain of custody encompassing the contents of the trap ... the chain of custody which  only involved the enemy ... in the name of Natalee Holloway's precious  parents ... I cannot comprehend why either one of them has a ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti.  I pray with all my heart that those relationships are not monetarily motivated.  This would imply that justice for an 18 year old American citizen ... one of their own ... has taken a backseat.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 26, 2009, 02:35:49 PM »

Thanks Jen.

I wanted to tell you that the street Bastibro gave you, Kamerlingh Onnes is not the street
that the witness lives on.

That street is further inland.

The street that runs alongside the soccer field is Van Bubali Narr Nord.
I cannot find a street name for the witness street.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 26, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »

Thanks Jen.

I wanted to tell you that the street Bastibro gave you, Kamerlingh Onnes is not the street

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Am I surprised?  Not really.

And I'll keep looking. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 26, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 26, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

Maybe.  Or maybe just an honest mistake.  The streets in Aruba are hard to defne.

I used to have a link to a terrorists site that had wonderful street maps of Aruba
but I have lost the link. 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »

Renfro posted today at RU:

Glenda wrote:
They are pumping Fred's pond today. The neighborhood is upset as they use that water for gardening. Water is very expensive on Aruba.

Glenda wrote:
Anyone find it strange that Tim is upset that Fred is looking for Natalee somewhere other than 1,000 feet deep in a crab trap that has yet to be stolen?

Petrobras not interested in Aruba refinery
SAN ANTONIO, March 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-owned oil company Petrobras is not interested in buying Valero Energy Corp's 275,000 barrel per day Aruba refinery and will instead focus on expanding domestic production, a Petrobras executive said Wednesday.

(I'll bet I could sell Petrobras the Aruba refinery if Fred gives me some proof there is black gold in that pond)
-------------------

I can't stand the witch, but you gotta give her words a bit of thought here, IMO....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »

I was told that "she has her own little sources" and that I should call back and talk

Thank you Magnolia.

I am one with Keepthefaith in regards to not giving Tim Miller a free pass if he should spend 1.5 million dollars investigating those targets.  Kyle Kingman was the ROV operator and analysis on board the Persistence who identified each of those targets and ... he claims there was nothing significant to justify another search.

When I consider both Tim Miller's and Kyle Kingman's own genuine  concerns regarding the ROV images as well as the chain of custody encompassing the contents of the trap ... the chain of custody which  only involved the enemy ... in the name of Natalee Holloway's precious  parents ... I cannot comprehend why either one of them has a ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti.  I pray with all my heart that those relationships are not monetarily motivated.  This would imply that justice for an 18 year old American citizen ... one of their own ... has taken a backseat.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess. I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family. In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed. He couldn't wait. He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident. It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth. This was Dec 30th.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller:
It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »

Glenda wrote:
They are pumping Fred's pond today. The neighborhood is upset as they use that water for gardening. Water is very expensive on Aruba.

Glenda wrote:
Anyone find it strange that Tim is upset that Fred is looking for Natalee somewhere other than 1,000 feet deep in a crab trap that has yet to be stolen?

SAN ANTONIO, March 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's state-owned oil company Petrobras is not interested in buying Valero Energy Corp's 275,000 barrel per day Aruba refinery and will instead focus on expanding domestic production, a Petrobras executive said Wednesday.

(I'll bet I could sell Petrobras the Aruba refinery if Fred gives me some proof there is black gold in that pond)
-------------------

I can't stand the witch, but you gotta give her words a bit of thought here, IMO....

The witch has been quite chatty since this Golba search came up.

If the black gold she refers to is oil, the statemant is beyond foolish.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »

Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith, jen3560, Magnolia, Anna, ksl, camochance, adoronron, AZSunny, Patriot and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

adoronron
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »

Mum,

I pop on every few days to catch up. I used to get involved with the discussions but for some time now, it seems to me, not much headway is being made. And I think the reason is the diversions that occur. It's as if someone or several people are watching SM and every so often they determine SM is on to something and they implement a diversion. Whoever he, she, or they are, they must be very satisfied with their most recent endeavor what with all the terse posts of late among the SMer's.

I agree with your comment "As far as I can see this cage business is the diversion".

My own opinion is; No body no case + incinerator operator suicide = no body. JMO

Ado

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4328.msg605405#msg605405

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »

Glenda wrote:

Glenda wrote:

-------------------

The witch has been quite chatty since this Golba search came up.

If the black gold she refers to is oil, the statemant is beyond foolish.

Undoubtedly!!

But I was referring to her correlation between an ocean "search", and Petrobas saying yesterday they are not interested in Aruba's refinery.....

Albeit - remove Miller from the equation, and add in whomever the owner of that 360' boat is currently located in Trinidad....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2009, 03:09:38 PM »

Thank you Magnolia.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess. I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family. In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed. He couldn't wait. He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident. It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth. This was Dec 30th.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

The search for Natalee Holloway
TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Tim Miller:
It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.  ... In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Time will tell Janet..I continue to keepthefaith that Tim Miller has a bigger plan but,if not,then i will be terribly upset ...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

DEVIOUS ACTIVITIES??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 26, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

LOL I posted the Kamerlingh Onnes and later corrected that to Van Palm Beach naar Noord.
Also it was not regarding the street where the witness lives but the street between the Montserat pond and McD.

I hate misinformation.
I`ll leave that to others

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: March 26, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 26, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: March 26, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

LOL I posted the Kamerlingh Onnes and later corrected that to Van Palm Beach naar Noord.
Also it was not regarding the street where the witness lives but the street between the Montserat pond and McD.

I hate misinformation.

Did you correct that here, bastibro?  If so, I must have missed it.  If at another site, then, I definitely would have missed it.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »

Thanks Jen.

Misinformation??

I hate misinformation.

Do you mean LA PALMA?

Just asking.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: March 26, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: March 26, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »

You still have impeccable timing with the humor!I'm glad it's carried over from the days as a Muppet....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: March 26, 2009, 03:49:35 PM »

Wasn't there a connection between Superior Offshore and a "spin off" in Trinidad?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.