April 26, 2024, 05:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #31 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 93191 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

Alright, so I now have a pretty purple beta fish in a bowl that my husband has named Rufus.  Can someone please tell me when this thing is going to start doing some tricks?  The pretty fish at SeaWorld do tricks....I think we bought a dud!

Dolce...it takes time and effort to train your fish to do tricks!  (LOL)  If anyone can do it, it is YOU!!  Good luck and keep us updated!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 03:59:01 PM »

Edit:  Delete double post

Muffy or any Mod - can you please delete my post # 9!!  TIA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 04:04:16 PM »

OK CBB - now you have made me crazy/crazier!!  I watched this (part 4) and went back watched part 1-3 but where is part 5?  This cuts off with Tim Miller talking and the divers just put their thumbs down!!  I have looked for part 5 and can not find it anywhere!!   Are you messing with me?? 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 04:07:06 PM »

Hello MT!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

Alright, so I now have a pretty purple beta fish in a bowl that my husband has named Rufus.  Can someone please tell me when this thing is going to start doing some tricks?  The pretty fish at SeaWorld do tricks....I think we bought a dud!

I'm pretty sure your hubby will be back at the fish store, buying a big tank, lots of supplies and lots of pretty fish.

I am sure you are right Jackie. One little fish always leads to more. If I remember my fish etiquette right. Dolce you can't put any other fish with your beta fish. They like to nibble on the other fishes.
Oh my!  How rude!  No girlfriends or buddies for Rufus.  The dogs have taken a liking to him though. 

That is true Dolce, no matter how many betas you put in a bowl, you will always end up with one!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 04:23:01 PM »

The fish already did a trick.  He charmed you so that he was the one you picked out.  He knew a good thing when he saw it!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 04:24:47 PM »

Hi Jackie!!!

Has MD bought you anything nice for her birthday?  After all, you did all the work.   

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »

Hi Jackie!!!

Has MD bought you anything nice for her birthday?  After all, you did all the work.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »

I'm pretty sure your hubby will be back at the fish store, buying a big tank, lots of supplies and lots of pretty fish.

I am sure you are right Jackie. One little fish always leads to more. If I remember my fish etiquette right. Dolce you can't put any other fish with your beta fish. They like to nibble on the other fishes.

You are right, GE.  Those beautiful male betas are aggressive.  Need I make a comparison to the males of the species?  They also lived in puddles or something like that.  I forget my Beta history, forgive me!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 04:28:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!   

I am so glad the monkey fairies came in cleaned up the mess!!  I was dreading cleaning up all day!! 

I saw that before.  What mess?  It is fairly orderly in the cage when you are sleeping...just sayin'.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 04:31:21 PM »

OK CBB - now you have made me crazy/crazier!!  I watched this (part 4) and went back watched part 1-3 but where is part 5?  This cuts off with Tim Miller talking and the divers just put their thumbs down!!  I have looked for part 5 and can not find it anywhere!!   Are you messing with me?? 

Hi MT!!!

I see you have Little Lenny pulling his hair out in less than a day.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 04:32:37 PM »

Hello MT!!

I think MM will like this.  It is kind of like the cow with the lips she is so fond of.

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »

That is true Dolce, no matter how many betas you put in a bowl, you will always end up with one!!!
No I am sure I got Beta fish and not Anthony fish!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

The fish already did a trick.  He charmed you so that he was the one you picked out.  He knew a good thing when he saw it!!!

Aw you are so sweet Bearly! 

One more question though, do they get really big?  I am not going to wake up one morning to find him like storming the fridge am I?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »

Oh my!  How rude!  No girlfriends or buddies for Rufus.  The dogs have taken a liking to him though. 

Hi A1!  Is that why you are A1 and not A2?  Do you like to be the only beta in the bowl???  Or does A1 mean the Alpha1 female?

I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

You are right, GE.  Those beautiful male betas are aggressive.  Need I make a comparison to the males of the species?  They also lived in puddles or something like that.  I forget my Beta history, forgive me!

Aw poor fishy!!  So like my fish is a rescue fish from like a puddle?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2009, 04:36:17 PM »

One more question though, do they get really big?  I am not going to wake up one morning to find him like storming the fridge am I?
Omy my gosh, this made me laugh so hard, Rm actually got up from his rocking chair to see what I am doing!!!  (Thank you Dolce)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

Omy my gosh, this made me laugh so hard, Rm actually got up from his rocking chair to see what I am doing!!!  (Thank you Dolce)
Its a legitimate question!  If I wanted a pet that would rade my fridge I would just have my 21 y/o brother stay with me.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

Hi A1!  Is that why you are A1 and not A2?  Do you like to be the only beta in the bowl???  Or does A1 mean the Alpha1 female?

Being the middle child, you never get to be the beta in the bowl.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Hi Jackie!!!

Oh, well here is something that might come in handy:

Main Entry:
    guilt–trip
Function:
    transitive verb
Date:

: to cause feelings of guilt in <guilt-tripped them into helping>

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.