March 29, 2024, 02:51:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #537 10/25 - 10/26/2006  (Read 106811 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 25, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »

You all know the rules

THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF ADDRESSES OR DISCUSSION OF CONTACTING ANY WITNESSES IN THIS CASE.  ANY CONCERNS WE MAY HAVE REGARDING THE WITNESSES RELOCATING TO THE UNITED STATES WILL BE SENT TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 06:29:16 PM »

A nice clean cage........... Cool
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 06:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Yes, it was getting a bit deep in that old one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 06:30:31 PM »

YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

KBM - Do you always post from the same PC or maybe multiple like sometimes from school and sometimes from home?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 06:31:00 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

I'm so glad our conversations are swift moving again!  Very Happy
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »

you know I love it when I'm right  Cool  Laughing

tyler it was the blouse, Anita needs to wash it from time to time, her odor precedes her  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 06:31:41 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

KBM - Do you always post from the same PC or maybe multiple like sometimes from school and sometimes from home?

And is one of them located in Michigan?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

no always from the some computer
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »

did you already found something?
maybe setar shares a server or something Confused
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »

Quote from: "kbm"
YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

kbm,,,,,have you ever BEEN to Michigan ??
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 06:36:11 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

kbm,,,,,have you ever BEEN to Michigan ??

n0o0o0o
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 06:36:12 PM »

YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

IP address
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An IP address (Internet Protocol address) is a unique number that devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network utilizing the Internet Protocol standard (IP). Any participating network device — including routers, computers, time-servers, printers, Internet fax machines, and some telephones — must have its own unique address. An IP address can also be thought of as the equivalent of a street address or a phone number (compare: VoIP) for a computer or other network device on the internet. Just as each street address and phone number uniquely identifies a building or telephone, an IP address can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on a network.

Then you should always have the same IP address.  Are you sure you don't know anyone in Michigan?

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 06:36:55 PM »

What a coincidence that would be that Setarnet shares a server in Michigan where SandraK lives?  Wonder what the odds are of that?
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

IP address
An IP address (Internet Protocol address) is a unique number that devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a computer network utilizing the Internet Protocol standard (IP). Any participating network device — including routers, computers, time-servers, printers, Internet fax machines, and some telephones — must have its own unique address. An IP address can also be thought of as the equivalent of a street address or a phone number (compare: VoIP) for a computer or other network device on the internet. Just as each street address and phone number uniquely identifies a building or telephone, an IP address can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on a network.

Then you should always have the same IP address.  Are you sure you don't know anyone in Michigan?

no nobody
kbm
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

What a coincidence that would be that Setarnet shares a server in Michigan where SandraK lives?  Wonder what the odds are of that?

and whos Sandrak

or maybe she hacked my account
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »

Darn...I wanted so bad for it to be spud........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:49 PM »

kbm-

are you from India also?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:54 PM »

and whos Sandrak

or maybe she hacked my account

ROFLMAO  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 06:38:56 PM »

About the same as the ones for Joran not being guilty as hell in this to quote Chief Dompig.

And other Aruban officials.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 06:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
YOU LOCKED ME OUT LOL

IP address

no nobody

i guess you never really know where the people you meet on the internet are from... say hi to SandraK for me, I used to like her...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.