May 01, 2024, 01:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280028 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/27/caseycaylee-anthony-case-new-attorney-macaluso-participation-doubtful/
Great job Blink!!!! 

My suggestion for "Mac the Knife":  Go back to Cali and clean up your own mess before you become involved in another one.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »

Wow, great article about Hugh, I mean Todd, thanks Blink 

Great post Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »

I have a question -  Is KC allowed to sit in on the depositions that the defense (Baez) does?   Did she get to sit in on the one that Baez already did with TonyL?   

I doubt it.
(They probably don't have a Hannibal Lector face mask in her size) 
Seriously I don't know if she is allowed to attend.I bet they won't let her.

I was subpoenaed to do a deposition once - in a civil matter - and the person who subpoenaed me was allowed to sit in with their lawyers during the deposition.     I wasn't sure how it would work for KC - due to security issues and such.

Sassy,The only deposition I ever did had 2 lawyers from the state and a DEA guy sitting in.But the people in question weren't there,thank God.I was mortified. 
Maybe since Casey's in jail it is a security risk.

Thanks for sharing that Trimm.    She would probably be a huge distraction to the deposition - so they will probably keep her sorry azz in jail to eat beef sticks.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1003 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »

I must have missed the posts last night about the father not mattering, sorry. I completely agree with you. I may be wrong in the end and I'm ok with that, happens regularly.

However, food for thought: If the father did not matter, why would they test Lee's DNA? I know for a fact that nobody in LE thought for 10 seconds Lee was the dad.  It matters because from a technical perspective, you cant positively ID Caylee as Caylee in terms of DNA without the defense poking holes in it, you need a full profile, mom, dad, caylee. Why would the A's fight so hard not tell the truth about it? Why does Lee backpedal on it after Caylee's remains are found? They know this.

And lastly, for me, I want the family of this guy to snatch the rights to this little girl's estate so these nitwits can fade off into oblivion and stop making a fool out of this child's name.  

Oh, I know Blink. You were one coming back with your own thoughts on who the father was. I just saw several things later in the evening when I peeked in the cage that showed me some monkeys were getting tired of hearing about it and saying it was irrelevant.

It just bothered me and since I was one who kind of went on a tangent about it yesterday, I had to get my thoughts out.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: March 27, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »

Thanks, I have a headache from all the resource links I had to read/attatch, lol.. I'm stunned at this guy, honestly I think with him, I was nervous. Now not so much. As an added bonus, maybe Baez lied about a seperate retainer for this guy Smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: March 27, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

I have a question -  Is KC allowed to sit in on the depositions that the defense (Baez) does?   Did she get to sit in on the one that Baez already did with TonyL?   

I doubt it.
(They probably don't have a Hannibal Lector face mask in her size) 
Seriously I don't know if she is allowed to attend.I bet they won't let her.

I was subpoenaed to do a deposition once - in a civil matter - and the person who subpoenaed me was allowed to sit in with their lawyers during the deposition.     I wasn't sure how it would work for KC - due to security issues and such.

Sassy,The only deposition I ever did had 2 lawyers from the state and a DEA guy sitting in.But the people in question weren't there,thank God.I was mortified. 
Maybe since Casey's in jail it is a security risk.

Thanks for sharing that Trimm.    She would probably be a huge distraction to the deposition - so they will probably keep her sorry azz in jail to eat beef sticks.   

If Casey was out on bail,who knows what she'd do.
The people involved in our case at work followed us and threatened us.
I say keep the ho in jail and feed her poptarts. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: March 27, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

How would this have anything to do with how it applies to the Anthony case and John Hoover ?
Surely John Hoover has already said that he wasn't working for the Anthony's in anything other than a concerned citizen capacity. I would hate to think there was some legal loophole that would allow the defense to have his statements thrown out because he was not licensed correctly in Florida.
I am already nervous that Bozo shows no interest in deposing him. 

Good point Miki. I'm sure JB will try to use it to his advantage. But, he can't use them looking through the woods and NOT finding her to his advantage, because he can't have it both ways. We know he doesn't have much of a defense, only to attack all the evidence and/or handling of the evidence, because it's the only way he can attempt to dispute it. He can't blame ZFG, though he could try, but if he did he can't claim ZFG placed her in the woods after mid Nov. because she wasn't there in Nov. Getting lost on what I'm trying to say here... not sure how he'll handle the PI thing, or if he'll ignore it! Good point though, who knows what he's gonna do?After all, he isn't called Bozo for nothing!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1007 on: March 27, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

Thanks, I have a headache from all the resource links I had to read/attatch, lol.. I'm stunned at this guy, honestly I think with him, I was nervous. Now not so much. As an added bonus, maybe Baez lied about a seperate retainer for this guy Smile
We can only hope 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: March 27, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »

We can only hope 

Good job Blink.    Why do you suppose Baez and LKB wanted his guy on the team, in the first place???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: March 27, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »

I must have missed the posts last night about the father not mattering, sorry. I completely agree with you. I may be wrong in the end and I'm ok with that, happens regularly.

However, food for thought: If the father did not matter, why would they test Lee's DNA? I know for a fact that nobody in LE thought for 10 seconds Lee was the dad.  It matters because from a technical perspective, you cant positively ID Caylee as Caylee in terms of DNA without the defense poking holes in it, you need a full profile, mom, dad, caylee. Why would the A's fight so hard not tell the truth about it? Why does Lee backpedal on it after Caylee's remains are found? They know this.

And lastly, for me, I want the family of this guy to snatch the rights to this little girl's estate so these nitwits can fade off into oblivion and stop making a fool out of this child's name.  

Oh, I know Blink. You were one coming back with your own thoughts on who the father was. I just saw several things later in the evening when I peeked in the cage that showed me some monkeys were getting tired of hearing about it and saying it was irrelevant.

It just bothered me and since I was one who kind of went on a tangent about it yesterday, I had to get my thoughts out.

GNM,I would really like to know about the father too.Maybe someday we'll know.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: March 27, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »

If Casey was out on bail,who knows what she'd do.
The people involved in our case at work followed us and threatened us.
I say keep the ho in jail and feed her poptarts. 

MMMM PopTarts.

Look at the label on those bad boys and you'll know why she has gained 10 LBS. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1011 on: March 27, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »

Hey, I found Numbersgirl.  It appears that Lee went to her office and tried to ask for a date.

Edited to remove photo.  CC, please remember this thread is about a murdered 2year old girl and we would like to respect that.  Photos like this are more suited to the Musing thread or Monkey Lounge.  Not in the main Caylee thread. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 03:21:36 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: March 27, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »

Great post Blink. 

Yes, Blink!

One of your best, IMO.

Excellent.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: March 27, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »

*sigh* me too Trimm. Well, at least I know who my "baby daddy" is and sadly he's not Mark Wahlberg.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: March 27, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »

CC.... 

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1015 on: March 27, 2009, 02:48:41 PM »

EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery ......... of other peoples Money

Hmmph.

Hi my Monkeys ~ Good afternoon

I watched the vid with George and the new watercraft.. named the Caylee Marie - that is owned by Kidfinders. I am pondering it still. George made the broadest statement that he wishes it never to be used * I know his intent was for a child not be in the water ... or in need of this service. 

My thoughts though with KFNs lack there of record .. not having one that is legit.

" UM makes me wonder if it will ever hit water either". 

Or is it going to be a Promo water craft shuttled around like cars in Autorama. Just for show.
I just went to their website and I find it to be very dismantling to say the least. Where is their History of How they became involved in Missing Children and or Adults? Why Who How did they get involved ?
that is what every wants to know isnt it ?

But George and Cindy fell hook line and sinker for KFN .. How and Why would they put their hearts/souls into this group to find Caylee " When they have never Found a Child" seems to me to be yet another coverup and or Friend of a friend of a friend ... type scenario. Because G/C knew they would not find Caylee .. now George is stuck with them until the trial.. seems to be.  He has made promises and put this out there that KFN is something to become ...not something that was proven to be.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: March 27, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »

CC, that looks painful, too bad that's not really Lee. I know b/c you can't see the eyebrows from outerspace.

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: March 27, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

I would like to know too, even though it probably has no bearing on the case, I still think it's important! I hope that LE thought it was important enough too, enough to find out. What if LE didn't find out and investigate "the father" to rule him out as being involved. Could the defense come back after trial (if she's convicted) and use the fact LE didn't investigate him? I know, sounds far fetched, but the thought just crossed my mind as I was typing this. Hey, ya never know what they'll try! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: March 27, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

How would this have anything to do with how it applies to the Anthony case and John Hoover ?
Surely John Hoover has already said that he wasn't working for the Anthony's in anything other than a concerned citizen capacity. I would hate to think there was some legal loophole that would allow the defense to have his statements thrown out because he was not licensed correctly in Florida.
I am already nervous that Bozo shows no interest in deposing him. 

Good point Miki. I'm sure JB will try to use it to his advantage. But, he can't use them looking through the woods and NOT finding her to his advantage, because he can't have it both ways. We know he doesn't have much of a defense, only to attack all the evidence and/or handling of the evidence, because it's the only way he can attempt to dispute it. He can't blame ZFG, though he could try, but if he did he can't claim ZFG placed her in the woods after mid Nov. because she wasn't there in Nov. Getting lost on what I'm trying to say here... not sure how he'll handle the PI thing, or if he'll ignore it! Good point though, who knows what he's gonna do?After all, he isn't called Bozo for nothing!

Yes we ahould all be grateful that Bozo doesn't know his from his elbow........

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1019 on: March 27, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »

Found this cute one...

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.