April 30, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279991 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1040 on: March 27, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

I agree deenie. no more smirk now.

I will never forget that photo.That did it for me.
Remember when she saw the cop at the door waiting for her.She was evil incarnate.I still think she was on something.You'll never make me believe she wasn't doing meth.

oh yeah, she also lost her slut strut, but I guess that's hard to do in shackles.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1041 on: March 27, 2009, 03:34:19 PM »

I love watching Casey in court now.  Before she would sit up straight, back against the chair, with that smug look on her face of "I know something you dont know"....
Now she slouches down, cowers away into playing with her hands, leaning up against the table. (Almost as if she is trying to say with her actions "please dont see me")  She looks annoyed at times too, as if to say "Get on with it already".

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: March 27, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »

Wow, great article about Hugh, I mean Todd, thanks Blink 

Thanks, I have a headache from all the resource links I had to read/attatch, lol.. I'm stunned at this guy, honestly I think with him, I was nervous. Now not so much. As an added bonus, maybe Baez lied about a seperate retainer for this guy Smile
Great article!  So has anyone sent a nice email to Strickland or the SA that an officer of the court as well as KC could have possibly not told all the facts that when they both said there were no other retainers?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1043 on: March 27, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »

GoodNMad she is slowly turning into a soft pudgy young woman with no distinctive features - that once were noticeable and attractive ..makes you wonder if Baez has told her Keep Eating ... let your hair grow out and appear to be dowdy. I am sure that if he has the power to have her change her dress clothes for court he could have her hair done too. I would think if she were a man that had a Crazy long beard and or hair unkept that he would have that changed for court. I am guessing. It is a reasonable thought.
I think that Baez wants her image to fade into Blah .. zone.
I think back to the pictures of other criminals - Image of change via hair that comes to mind is Charlie Manson. His court photos waiver from his first arrest and then onto his next court proceedings. They have waiver'd through the years. He looks like a animal in some than then he is shaven and clean in others. He was cleaned up Prior to him being charged with the Murders, he as we all know is a lifer now.
Bobo knows that Casey's outward appearance is Key to all - every time she steps into the court room.
Baez wants people to think that she is a Soccer Mom and not see any remote features/hair of the Casey caught on film within the last years. Smoke screen you know.
You can take the girl out of the Party but you cannot take the Party out of the Girl ..
Or should I say Slore ...

So now she looks like an average woman with nothing mentionable of her face, hair and or clothing.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: March 27, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »

Remember when she saw the cop at the door waiting for her.She was evil incarnate.I still think she was on something.You'll never make me believe she wasn't doing meth.

oh yeah, she also lost her slut strut, but I guess that's hard to do in shackles.

OMG, you guys are the absolutely funniest and wittiest smartbippys I have ever had the pleasure of cyber-knowing.

PS  Desi is back in town, may be making an appearance later.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: March 27, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1046 on: March 27, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »

I love watching Casey in court now.  Before she would sit up straight, back against the chair, with that smug look on her face of "I know something you dont know"....
Now she slouches down, cowers away into playing with her hands, leaning up against the table. (Almost as if she is trying to say with her actions "please dont see me")  She looks annoyed at times too, as if to say "Get on with it already".
Dolce you nailed that one. I really enjoy watching her rub her sweaty hands together and pick at her clothing as if - IF ... she was being watched without her permission.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: March 27, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »

GoodNMad she is slowly turning into a soft pudgy young woman with no distinctive features - that once were noticeable and attractive ..makes you wonder if Baez has told her Keep Eating ... let your hair grow out and appear to be dowdy. I am sure that if he has the power to have her change her dress clothes for court he could have her hair done too. I would think if she were a man that had a Crazy long beard and or hair unkept that he would have that changed for court. I am guessing. It is a reasonable thought.
I think back to the pictures of other criminals - Image of change via hair that comes to mind is Charlie Manson. His court photos waiver from his first arrest and then onto his next court proceedings. They have waiver'd through the years. He looks like a animal in some than then he is shaven and clean in others. He was cleaned up Prior to him being charged with the Murders, he as we all know is a lifer now.
Bobo knows that Casey's outward appearance is Key to all - every time she steps into the court room.
Baez wants people to think that she is a Soccer Mom and not see any remote features/hair of the Casey caught on film within the last years. Smoke screen you know.
You can take the girl out of the Party but you cannot take the Party out of the Girl ..

So now she looks like an average woman with nothing mentionable of her face, hair and or clothing.

yep, she has lost what looks she had. interesting thought about it being a defense strategy. I'd say slore is depressed and as we've seen she is begining to look defeated. Yep, she should get used to one word: FAIL!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: March 27, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

That last pic of Casey walking out - frumpy!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: March 27, 2009, 03:43:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez gets slammed by former client
Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: March 27, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »

I have never studied a case like this before - do people like her ever break???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: March 27, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »

Aww, love for Blink.

you my friend are the smart one.

Baez ... well, let's just venture way back to my statement of yore: "I'd rather have a petrified turd represent me than Baez." 

Friday Friday Friday 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: March 27, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez gets slammed by former client
Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez

Defective is agood word for him. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1053 on: March 27, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

When Casey bounced into the courtroom with that number shirt on, she had a bat shiz crazy look in her eyes, either that or she was higher than a kite.
I agree No Rose - I think she was Higher than a Kite as well. Because after she was indicted that same day - she made this FACE ...

on video we all know this face, she keeps touching her self over and over on her face and is weeping out of control. Not because of Caylee, but I think her high left her and she found herself in front of a Judge and her ego bubble popped ...and she was coming down crashing from what ever she was on at the same time.

Jmo

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: March 27, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »

I have never studied a case like this before - do people like her ever break???

IDK A1. She might be as broken as she'll ever be ... the lights are on (dimly) yet no one is at home. Casey is dead inside.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: March 27, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

yep, she has lost what looks she had. interesting thought about it being a defense strategy. I'd say slore is depressed and as we've seen she is begining to look defeated. Yep, she should get used to one word: FAIL!!!!!!

I hope she's absolutely miserable.     Just imagine having your bed put into your bathroom.   That must be what being in that jail cell with the toilet next to the bed must feel like, day-after-day.   I hope she's enjoying herself!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1056 on: March 27, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »

Dolce you nailed that one. I really enjoy watching her rub her sweaty hands together and pick at her clothing as if - IF ... she was being watched without her permission.
Yup!  Self conscious now that she has PTA (pop tart ass).

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: March 27, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »

here's an oldie but goodie here scheming face

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: March 27, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

Dolce 

poptart ass.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: March 27, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have not had much opportunity to lurk or chat over the last few days. Have I missed anything?  Saw a little bit of Slore's court appearance.  She is transforming more into a horseface like creature.  Loved the eyeliner she debuted for Spring 09.     Someone really needs to tell her and Bozo that you can't go from dressing like a back alley bimbo to a soccer mom, it just ain't credible.

I had to do my physical abilities test for my entrace into the academy.  I PASSED!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.  You monkeys are the greatest.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.